Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Phoenix Wrong - Neo for All released!Topic%20Title

Over the course of two months, and probably a little over 100 hours total, I finally finished my Phoenix Wrong video. It's titled, "Phoenix Wrong - Neo for All." In it, I try to resolve a lot of the problems a number of Phoenix Wrong videos seem to face, including low sound, jerky sprites, and small video dimensions. It was originally planned to be a full fledged court case scenario with evidence, new characters, and over two hours of gameplay, but it was toned down into a Phoenix Wrong video instead. You can view the video via Newgrounds here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/387565

I'm anxious to hear from all of you -- share any comments, both positive and or negative or email at mailto:dwurfur007@yahoo.com. It looks like a lot of people are bashing the video though. I think its because Phoenix Wrong videos are so cliche nowadays that no matter how funny you make them, they simply aren't funny anymore, I dont know. I personally think it's one of the better Phoenix Wrong videos someone could watch, but that's just my opinion.

p.s. If interested, be sure to check out this video's accompanying commentary, voiced by me, at YouTube!: http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6HCg3g7_i0
Re: Phoenix Wrong - Neo for All released!Topic%20Title

Struck by a blunt objection

Well first of all, why did you use the old bad-quality GBA court backgrounds? It really seemed a bit.... bad.

And secondly, why do everyone keep using my old badly ripped GUILTY and NOT GUILTYs?! :ack:

There you go, freshly ripped and accurate, except for the speed.

Thirdly, the jokes were alright. Some of them were pretty good, actually.

Lastly, 100 hours is next to nothing, really :jake:

Video Game Veteran / M.U.G.E.N.

Mikker wrote:
Well first of all, why did you use the old bad-quality GBA court backgrounds? It really seemed a bit.... bad.

And secondly, why do everyone keep using my old badly ripped GUILTY and NOT GUILTYs?! :ack:

There you go, freshly ripped and accurate, except for the speed.

Thirdly, the jokes were alright. Some of them were pretty good, actually.

Lastly, 100 hours is next to nothing, really :jake:

I'm not sure, but I used these real Guilty/Not Guilty animations in my latest Youtube Video. :phoenix:

WTF am i doing with a cravat!?

well done the jokes were great and i barely noticed the background quaLITY 8 stars!
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence