Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 5[ 187 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 


Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

POLLY WHERE'S MY HAT

Gender: Male

Location: NYC

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

Posts: 12

A thread for jokes about Ace Attorney- y'know, the ones with punchlines. Make sure to tag spoilers as such.

Here's one I made up.
Spoiler: Dual Destinies Spoilers
How does the Phantom insult people?

With UR-1 Mama jokes.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

MBArceus wrote:
A thread for jokes about Ace Attorney- y'know, the ones with punchlines. Make sure to tag spoilers as such.

Here's one I made up.
Spoiler: Dual Destinies Spoilers
How does the Phantom insult people?

With UR-1 Mama jokes.

Dear mother of God, that was actually a good one and quite unexpected! xDD

This is reminding me of the Edgeworth puns fancomic. xDD
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title

FWEET CLICK FWEET

Gender: Male

Location: FWEET FWEET FWEET

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 am

Posts: 146

oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Objection!

Gender: Male

Location: The Netherlands

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 am

Posts: 20

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...
What.
I don't..
...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

How ironic

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1933

I have a feeling they're a troll.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I just blue myself

Gender: Male

Location: Kangaroo City

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Posts: 475

...

edgey2000

...
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

So Maya walks into a Freshmart and orders a salad...
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Posts: 114

Scent wrote:
So Maya walks into a Freshmart and orders a salad...


I have to admit, I laughed harder than I should have.

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Scent wrote:
So Maya walks into a Freshmart and orders a salad...


I have to admit, I laughed harder than I should have.

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??


I think he just insulted Phoenix's manjunk. Maybe.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Scent wrote:
So Maya walks into a Freshmart and orders a salad...


I have to admit, I laughed harder than I should have.

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??

To put it in your own words:
I have to admit, I was not expecting anyone to laugh at it, nor even quote it. *snort*
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

POLLY WHERE'S MY HAT

Gender: Male

Location: NYC

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

Posts: 12

InfamousStepladder wrote:
edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??

Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

MBArceus wrote:
InfamousStepladder wrote:
edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??

Image

Or rather, it's a secret to everybody. *badum-tish*
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Posts: 114

Scent wrote:
InfamousStepladder wrote:
Scent wrote:
So Maya walks into a Freshmart and orders a salad...


I have to admit, I laughed harder than I should have.

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


...is anyone else getting a tad irritated trying to decipher this??

To put it in your own words:
I have to admit, I was not expecting anyone to laugh at it, nor even quote it. *snort*


Hey now, I didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't have left that comment if I didn't find it genuinely funny (Though, I admit, I did a pretty poor job trying to vocalize that).
If I offended you in any way, I apologize. That was certainly not my intention.
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

InfamousStepladder wrote:

Hey now, I didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't have left that comment if I didn't find it genuinely funny (Though, I admit, I did a pretty poor job trying to vocalize that).
If I offended you in any way, I apologize. That was certainly not my intention.

lol no I wasn't offended. xD Thought it was fairly obvious with the *snort* xDD
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Posts: 114

Scent wrote:
InfamousStepladder wrote:

Hey now, I didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't have left that comment if I didn't find it genuinely funny (Though, I admit, I did a pretty poor job trying to vocalize that).
If I offended you in any way, I apologize. That was certainly not my intention.

lol no I wasn't offended. xD Thought it was fairly obvious with the *snort* xDD


Damn, am I that bad at reading people? I wasn't sure of how to interpret the *snort*. :knock-knock:
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Scent wrote:
InfamousStepladder wrote:

Hey now, I didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't have left that comment if I didn't find it genuinely funny (Though, I admit, I did a pretty poor job trying to vocalize that).
If I offended you in any way, I apologize. That was certainly not my intention.

lol no I wasn't offended. xD Thought it was fairly obvious with the *snort* xDD


Damn, am I that bad at reading people? I wasn't sure of how to interpret the *snort*. :knock-knock:

Well, you don't *snort* when you're offended, for once. :godot:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Posts: 263

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Image
...Even Moe is dumbfounded.
I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet. — Stanisław Lem
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Master of confusion

Gender: Female

Location: Speedline Universe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 am

Posts: 21

edgey2000 wrote:
oh here is one

why is phoenixs off

because he dosent have the blob or the spike


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahaa so funny 10/10 mang
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

I think I'm the only member on #TeamIDidn'tGetTheBlobAndSpikyJoke
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

POLLY WHERE'S MY HAT

Gender: Male

Location: NYC

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

Posts: 12

Scent wrote:
I think I'm the only member on #TeamIDidn'tGetTheBlobAndSpikyJoke

You've got that wrong.

If only Edgey2000 would explain it...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Master of confusion

Gender: Female

Location: Speedline Universe

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:43 am

Posts: 21

I think it's a very crude sex joke.
GG.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

He really needs to come back and explain the joke because I've read it everyday since he posted it trying to get it and I just... I can't!

edgey2000, please put us out of our misery :think-think-think:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Oh, might as well start a club with all of us that didn't get it, then. xD
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Louise wrote:
He really needs to come back and explain the joke because I've read it everyday since he posted it trying to get it and I just... I can't!

edgey2000, please put us out of our misery :think-think-think:


Hmm I don't know why but I'm certain Edgey2k is a woman.

Though I really hope it's not just a really crude sex joke.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1577

Pierre wrote:
Louise wrote:
He really needs to come back and explain the joke because I've read it everyday since he posted it trying to get it and I just... I can't!

edgey2000, please put us out of our misery :think-think-think:


Hmm I don't know why but I'm certain Edgey2k is a woman.

Though I really hope it's not just a really crude sex joke.

Maybe the joke is that there is no joke...
And Edgey2k is a male. At least, that's what his profile says.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I just blue myself

Gender: Male

Location: Kangaroo City

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Posts: 475

Pierre wrote:
Louise wrote:
He really needs to come back and explain the joke because I've read it everyday since he posted it trying to get it and I just... I can't!

edgey2000, please put us out of our misery :think-think-think:


Hmm I don't know why but I'm certain Edgey2k is a woman.

Though I really hope it's not just a really crude sex joke.


Why would you assume he's a woman? Judging from his YouTube channel, he appears to be like...maybe a 13 year old boy.

And as much as I would like an explanation, I predict that it would be something along the lines of "uh uh uh phoenixs blob is spike nd thats why HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Louise wrote:
He really needs to come back and explain the joke because I've read it everyday since he posted it trying to get it and I just... I can't!

edgey2000, please put us out of our misery :think-think-think:


Hmm I don't know why but I'm certain Edgey2k is a woman.

Though I really hope it's not just a really crude sex joke.


Why would you assume he's a woman? Judging from his YouTube channel, he appears to be like...maybe a 13 year old boy.

And as much as I would like an explanation, I predict that it would be something along the lines of "uh uh uh phoenixs blob is spike nd thats why HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".


Hmm strange looking at the youtube I'd guess it's equally likely to be a 13 year old girl, kids be pretty androgynous at that age.

Plus assuming the name on the channel is correct it's a female name.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Yatta.

Gender: Female

Location: LA, Japanifornia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Posts: 6061

Sounds to me like this joke of his needs a little more... ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) EDGE.

...I'm sorry.
Help! My parents are Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth! Er, I mean they're irresponsible drunks!

Click here for the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney Translation Project Blog!
Various official AA stuff translations currently in the works.

Also, click here for the current archive of fanfiction or here for the backup archive. Click here for the blog that updates it.
Includes translations of misc. fan works related or not to AA.
Also, a very popular fanfic ask meme.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Sounds to me like this joke of his needs a little more... ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) EDGE.

...I'm sorry.

Yes, better be sorry because I didn't get it. :gregory:
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 am

Posts: 145

I love this thread. Such a good premise, but look what it's become.

Edgey2000's "joke" wouldn't be half so funny if everyone wasn't completely baffled by it.
If there's a real explanation, I never want to know.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Coyote wrote:
I love this thread. Such a good premise, but look what it's become.

Edgey2000's "joke" wouldn't be half so funny if everyone wasn't completely baffled by it.
If there's a real explanation, I never want to know.

...
So this is what's trending nowadays with kids? .-. Mother of God *removes imaginary shades like the meme*
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

okay well let me try

Did you hear the one about Trucy getting upset when she couldn't make things disappear?

Spoiler:
IT'S BECAUSE SHE GOT HER PANTIES IN A TWIST

*needs Simon desk-slap guffaw smiley*

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 am

Posts: 145

Scent wrote:
...
So this is what's trending nowadays with kids? .-. Mother of God *removes imaginary shades like the meme*

Hah, possibly! I think the kids whose jokes have been posted on that blog are actually... kid kids, as in <10 years old. Kids have always had dumb senses of humor. Being raised with the internet just means they're stuck with those bad jokes forever.

The blog itself seems like it's probably a mom thing to me, but who can really say?

Quote:
Did you hear the one about Trucy getting upset when she couldn't make things disappear?

... Oh lord.
That was... really good? I think. Or really bad. One of the two.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

Coyote wrote:
Scent wrote:
...
So this is what's trending nowadays with kids? .-. Mother of God *removes imaginary shades like the meme*

Hah, possibly! I think the kids whose jokes have been posted on that blog are actually... kid kids, as in <10 years old. Kids have always had dumb senses of humor. Being raised with the internet just means they're stuck with those bad jokes forever.

The blog itself seems like it's probably a mom thing to me, but who can really say?

Quote:
Did you hear the one about Trucy getting upset when she couldn't make things disappear?

... Oh lord.
That was... really good? I think. Or really bad. One of the two.


Awesome! I was going for bad.

Though it may also depend on how tired you are of that whole schtick.

Edit: Okay, here's an even worse one.

Phoenix just celebrated his third anniversary of becoming a lawyer. How does he celebrate these huge milestones?

Spoiler:
He doesn't. What do Edgeworth's privates have to do with Nick getting his badge anyway?

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Adrian in black wrote:
Coyote wrote:
Scent wrote:
...
So this is what's trending nowadays with kids? .-. Mother of God *removes imaginary shades like the meme*

Hah, possibly! I think the kids whose jokes have been posted on that blog are actually... kid kids, as in <10 years old. Kids have always had dumb senses of humor. Being raised with the internet just means they're stuck with those bad jokes forever.

The blog itself seems like it's probably a mom thing to me, but who can really say?

Quote:
Did you hear the one about Trucy getting upset when she couldn't make things disappear?

... Oh lord.
That was... really good? I think. Or really bad. One of the two.


Awesome! I was going for bad.

Though it may also depend on how tired you are of that whole schtick.

Edit: Okay, here's an even worse one.

Phoenix just celebrated his third anniversary of becoming a lawyer. How does he celebrate these huge milestones?

Spoiler:
He doesn't. What do Edgeworth's privates have to do with Nick getting his badge anyway?


I don't get it, I think it's a yaoi joke, but I don't really get it.



Also that Bad Kids Jokes site is amazing!
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

I was going to make a joke about Dahlia and Tery Fawles, but decided not to, don't know if it was going to be equal or worse that the kiddie joke posted... '_'
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Posts: 970

What did Chief Gant say to Edgeworth, who was complaining about the idiocy of the 'King of Prosecutors' award?

"Don't be so on edge, Worthy!"

I shall now lower my head in shame for not coming up with something funnier. Jokes have never been my strong suit.
Image
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Thane wrote:
What did Chief Gant say to Edgeworth, who was complaining about the idiocy of the 'King of Prosecutors' award?

"Don't be so on edge, Worthy!"

I shall now lower my head in shame for not coming up with something funnier. Jokes have never been my strong suit.

No, you should lower your head because you didn't post that in the Edgeworth puns comic thread... '_'
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Posts: 251

I didn't come up with this one, I found it on GameFAQs's message boards.

What do Bobby Fulbright and Juniper Woods have in common?
Spoiler:
They're both obsessed with JUSTICE!
Re: Ace Attorney jokesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Jozerick wrote:
I didn't come up with this one, I found it on GameFAQs's message boards.

What do Bobby Fulbright and Juniper Woods have in common?
Spoiler:
They're both obsessed with JUSTICE!

Took me, like, a split second to get it. xD
A King

in name


alone...
Page 1 of 5 [ 187 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO