Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

Ace Attorney jokes
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28306
Page 4 of 5

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:

Author:  One For All [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:


I sure hope it rings a BELL for you BOY :bellboy:

Author:  One For All [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
I'm feeling so MEEKins :meekins:


The joke is so bad it's making me see RED :redd-is-white:


I sure hope it rings a BELL for you BOY :bellboy:


Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:

Author:  One For All [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:


I think my reasoning is JUST :think-think-think:

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:

Dont make me NICK you in the mouth :think-pw:


You'd be a real DICK if you did :eh?:


I think my reasoning is JUST :think-think-think:


I have the WILL to stand up for myself! :will:

Author:  Cold52 [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

shippersdreamer wrote:
I have the WILL to stand up for myself! :will:

but do you have the POWERS to keep yourself up? :will:

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Image


Enough jabbering!

Author:  BonnyMono [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Image


Enough jabbering!

Sure, if you like to play simon says... Bah, I am too old for this new stuff, I write with my precious black-quill.

...

I shall be silent.

Author:  Alonso Swift [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Blood_fox5 wrote:
Reading these makes me feel VIOLA-ted :viola:

They are getting pretty Brutol, aren't they?

Author:  Psych [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

These jokes are all Tyrellble.

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Psych wrote:
These jokes are all Tyrellble.


I understand if you reVERA us for them.

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Do you beg for me to shout again?

Author:  shippersdreamer [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Do you beg for me to shout again?


You sound like a real PRINCE. :dustin:

Author:  Cold52 [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

shippersdreamer wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Do you beg for me to shout again?


You sound like a real PRINCE. :dustin:

all of YANNId to stop it or else hes gonna start SHOEting at us again. :yogi: :shoe:

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Hmph, very well.....
Spoiler:
Image



and that power of you´res to make jokes so childish

Image


Everyone else: :apollo:

Image

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

And always remember this...
Image

Author:  Pierre [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Don't be so HOTTI Blackquill

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Image

Author:  Jean Descole [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Damn, Simon's rips are the best.

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

True to that...

Author:  Alonso Swift [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!

Author:  Thane [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

*Whistle* Taka's coming so you better run pretty fast...

And most importantly.....
Image


I've got my blade with me...

Author:  One For All [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Thane wrote:

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


You do that, right now.

Author:  Thane [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:
Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:


Nah, it was just 'Kay

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Image

:apollo: = bad jokes

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:
Thane wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:
You broke the combo! Well, Godot hell!


Yeah he's a real HawTHORNe in our sides...

...Anybody?

I'll just leave then...


I bet you were DELITEd to use that one :ron-jazz:

Nah, it was just 'Kay








Now look, there is a reason why this looks slightly like a bullet Image




I hope one animal in this Zoo knows how to deal with trouble makers, riiight.... Image



Well, to break the ice with a final thing,



TAKA THAT!



Image

Author:  Cold52 [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:

Author:  Thane [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Cold52 wrote:
you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:


You May be Debeste punner here, but that Blackquill cosplayer doesn't have his Hart in the right place, thinking he can Judge us like this.

Author:  BonnyMono [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Thane wrote:
Cold52 wrote:
you know...black is WRIGHT we need to stop...i mean sure we could stretch this out for MILES while he continues to JUDGE us again and again until were all REDD in our faces, I GANT stress to you all enough just how much PAYNE he must be in after reading all of this.

though personally all this puns are GAVIN MIA a good laugh...just pulling at an ARMANDO leg...BASILcally...to be FRANK.
:phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :redd: :damon: :payne: :klavier: Image :javado: :basil: :sahwit:


You May be Debeste punner here, but that Blackquill cosplayer doesn't have his Hart in the right place, thinking he can Judge us like this.

He's an Angel that shines on the Starrs.

...

Ever wondered if your house may have Bats? No?

I know, that doesn't even make any sense.

Author:  The_Turnabout_Guy [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?

Author:  Pierre [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.

Author:  One For All [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Pierre wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.


I SOLOMONly did not like that joke. Image

Author:  Alonso Swift [ Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Fool Bright wrote:
Pierre wrote:
The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
Ok, guy's enough already!
I think I got the point across on some level,

Or does Taka needto come back...?


Pfft empty threats. Blackquill? More like BlackWON'T, step down already and accept the puns.


I SOLOMONly did not like that joke. Image

But you Gant escape!

Author:  Psych [ Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

KANE you believe this topic? It's just a load of BULLARD.

Author:  Jean Descole [ Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

...Taka, you're a meat eater, aren't you?

Author:  Pierre [ Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ace Attorney jokes

Psych wrote:
KANE you believe this topic? It's just a load of BULLARD.


It's just a little bit of fun FARADAY it'll pass.

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/