Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Chain of Objection Video?Topic%20Title

Objectionable Personage

Apologies if there is a better place for this. I wasn't sure what to treat this as.
A while back I saw a video that had the pheonix wright characters (aa1-AAI) objecting to each other while one of the pursuit themes played.
It was done in a Defense to prociution transition where the lawyers would be switched out while off screen.
I can't seem to find any evidence of this video still existing so I was wondering if anyone here knows enough about making videos (like the phoenix wrong videos) if they could make an updated version with the dual destinies and layton vs characters, using all of their quotes (including "take thats" "eurekas" and such) in the defense to prosicution pattern, along with some backround music.
I'd also like to find the original to better show what I'm talking about (I'm Assuming it's part of some pheonix wrong video but I can't seem to find it.)
(if some-one is willing to do it but doesn't want to plan out the pattern, I can do that part at least.)
Re: Chain of Objection Video?Topic%20Title

Objection!

It sounds like you are talking about one of my old videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qDdV3AWv4

Is this what you're referring to? I did this in flash years ago out of boredom lol.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence