Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Gyakuten Saiban Event at Joypolis (Tokyo)Topic%20Title

The Yullenator; fujoshi

Apologies in advance if this doesn't belong here, or if this is against forum rules.

Regarding the Gyakuten Saiban Attraction event at Joypolis starting this Friday:
info on Joypolis site
on Capcom site

I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going?
I'm definitely not at the level of Japanese fluency (I'll be going anyway, at least for the goods and drinks) required to understand the case/original story interactive performance they're putting on. I'm barely at N4 level. (sweatdrop)

At the very least, I need to get these~ /drool

How does this bear Phoenix's image, exactly? It's not even the same shade of blue or pink tie. XD

Edgeworth's Afternoon Tea Set
I wanna try this the most...!!

They also have Maya (Mayoi) themed miso ramen pasta (???). I'm shocked since I never played the Japanese version (though I own it). Is her favourite food not hamburgers in the JPN version?! DD:

Just wondering if there were any fans in Tokyo around this time. I'll be posting this on Tumblr as well. I was unfortunately not able to find anyone in the AA Big Bang community who will be going. The only friends I have here only care about Love Live. OTL
( バに♚Bani }--</ tumblr | Pixiv | DA >
Re: Gyakuten Saiban Event at Joypolis (Tokyo)Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

Bani wrote:
They also have Maya (Mayoi) themed miso ramen pasta (???). I'm shocked since I never played the Japanese version (though I own it). Is her favourite food not hamburgers in the JPN version?! DD:

In the Japanese version, her favorite food is (you guessed it!) ramen.

Urrrrrrrrrgh can't wait for the summer when I'll be in Tokyo and will be able to go to the cool stuff like this :larry:
Have fun!
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

The Yullenator; fujoshi

Bad Player wrote:
Bani wrote:

In the Japanese version, her favorite food is (you guessed it!) ramen.

Urrrrrrrrrgh can't wait for the summer when I'll be in Tokyo and will be able to go to the cool stuff like this :larry:
Have fun!

Ahh. The event I had in mind won't last that long, but maybe they'll hold another event closer to the release of Dai Gyakuten Saiban?
I guess I'll be going tomorrow alone. = v=)" Buu. I might go more than once? Idk.

So it is ramen! :O Haha... That suits her very well. XD I can imagine her getting like a ton of side orders of extra pork slices or something.

The Yullenator; fujoshi

I finally finished editing my photos from the trip~

ImageImage

Fly High original story episode pamphlet:
(full-size)

Front desk/Wright & Co. law office set:
ImageImage

Phoenix's suit jacket: Image

Tumblr posts for full size-images and other pics: part 1 | part 2 (warning: WrightWorth mention)

I overspent and still couldn't afford a second set of any P and E merch or one of Maya's. ; v;

Dang, that's awesome! The Steel Samurai buns look tasty :0
Is the Fly High thing an interactive live case? I heard that something like that was happening with Dangan Ronpa.

The Yullenator; fujoshi

milaza wrote:
Dang, that's awesome! The Steel Samurai buns look tasty :0
Is the Fly High thing an interactive live case? I heard that something like that was happening with Dangan Ronpa.

It's an interactive case; not sure if I would call it "live" though. XD" There are no actors/performers, just screens and machines.
Oh? Was there? That sounds likely. I'm not a fan of DR though... imo the Ace Attorney series is much better written. DR has better character designs and great graphics and stuff, but it doesn't really get profound enough for me?

So will a Japanese to English be enough for the display? I may go to Japan in Spring so I want to know. :payne:
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence