Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]
 


I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

Please forgive me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4bE-_UUgQ
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14032

That is so beautiful :acro:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1579

This meme will be the death of me, I swear.
...Bookmarked.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

My edge is worthy for miles.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Posts: 22

Nicely done, sir.
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

What you say


Really though what the hell is this
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

I made another one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuj2r4zXWw
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

Thank you (?)
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1579

Corn, this might help you make sense of things.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

Wait,but if it's Icelandic.....why is it in English?
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14032

Southern Corn wrote:
Wait,but if it's Icelandic.....why is it in English?


Presumably because English is absurdly popular/common and its still educational for children that way.

I've heard language teaching assistants abroad are actually encouraged to use their home language so.that the children become more familiar with the language and have to try and communicate in it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

Yeah but....tv shows?
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

Also something related, not sure if it's okay to post it here but the actor who plays the guy singing the song needs help: https://www.gofundme.com/2tm9tqk

He's been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and some fans started this gofundme to raise money for his treatment - this meme is partly to raise awareness of this.

Even if you can't donate, it's always good to help by sharing the link around. :)
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

Yep, I did it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VenM30-wSKw
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

Why poor DD? It deserved none of this :(
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

Well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8bOR-4Df2g
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

I actually really liked that one.



Should I be afraid?
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bracelets of Steel

Gender: Male

Location: Singapore

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Posts: 38

Probably both yes and no. :hobohodo:
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 326

I love it :redd:
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14032

In relevant news: He passed the funding limit for the treatment and I heard it worked out for him. So....good work internet, memes cured cancer for once.

He released a video interview about the whole thing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: I got bored...Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Nineth Lion

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3810

Congrats to him on that! At least it all amounted to something good in the end. ;)
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO