[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
New PW Video Series: The Forgotten Miracles : Present Evidence

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 1 of 5[ 187 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

New PW Video Series: The Forgotten MiraclesTopic%20Title

Hello, fellow Ace Attorney fans! This project has been in planning for a few months now, but I believe it's finally time to unveil it to the masses of CR...

An Ace Attorney video series!

You see, this whole thing will be sort of like a fandub, except instead of voicing over existing cases, I'm going to be making four brand new cases that'll (hopefully) be as epic as some of the cases you've played in the actual games. Good news is, it'll all be placed within the official PW timeline!

The Forgotten Miracles takes place in between JFA, and, as hinted by the title, chronicles a few of Phoenix Wright's cases that seemed to have been overshadowed by some of his "greater" trials (the ones in the actual games).

A new website needs to be made on count of me spelling "Miracles" wrong. Shall be up soon.

Now, this is going to be a HUGE project, a project that's going to need a lot of help from many people...and that's where you come in!

Most of the characters in The Forgotten Miracles are going to be Original Characters, I'm going to need a lot of spriters. That also applies for Locations/Backgrounds, Evidence, and Photographs.

Also, I will need voice actors. I do have connections to more famous voice actors, but I'd like to give everyone a chance so I can have the best voices for the best viewing experience. Just reply here or PM me for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress:

Current Cast of Voice Actors:
(Note: You may audition for as many characters as you like, but in the end, each person may keep up to 3 roles.)

Any questions? Send audition lines? Feel free to contact me!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/travolta3335
Website: http://www.theforgottenmiracles.webs.com *Still under construction*
Email: PWvideoproject@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who's helping! Let's make this one of the greatest Ace Attorney projects ever!

"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

Last edited by Volty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Forgotten Miricles (PW Vid-Fiction)Topic%20Title

cool! i'd love to help, but i don't know what to do - i would offer to make OCs, but i'm very slow and get bored recolouring sprites and fixing them together, i'm better at drawing them myself, but they're not too good, and not reallying in traditional manga style... i've never tryed editing backgrounds, maybe I should...

question: how whould the voice acting work? I mean, how on earth are we suppost to organise it, and get the parts online? I'm a reasonable voice-actor, i read harry potter to my sister and i'm good at drama in school, but i'm english and most people are american, so it would sound a bit silly if maya, say, was very english when phoenix was canadian and edgeworth was french, while someone who's suppost to be german, franzy say, had a brooklin acsent.

^Click for link!
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Forgotten Miricles (PW Vid-Fiction)Topic%20Title

"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.
Re: New Phoenix Wright Video SeriesTopic%20Title

Wish I could help, Tavolta6742 (har har, look what I did!) With sprite work, but I'm unfortunately busy with other things. I MIGHT be able to lend my voice though. :accordion-head:

BTW. How’s that “CERTAIN” project a “CERTAIN” someone wrote for ya going. Y’know… *Wink Wink* *Tug Tug* *Flick Flick* *Itch Itch* *Flex Flex* *Butt Butt* … Don’t ask what that last one does… :zenny:

I could help with sprite making maybe. I've never made one from scratch but I think I'd be able to cope with it. I'm pretty sure that I could edit sprites and backgrounds too.
Voice acting would be a laugh too.
PM me if you want my help with anything. I want to aid you in this most radical project.

The Battle of the Phoenix's continues...

oh, i can't do it.

1. i don't have skype xD
2. i'm not allowed to upload vedios to youtube, lawl,
3. i'm british. you said 'slight british accent'. :will:

that said, i might be able to help with the designs(not the sprites) of the OC's, and the script if you like.

I could help. Not with spriting.....i suck.....
But anway, i've seen you around on YouTube so I'd be glad to help!!
Thanks to Lind_L_Tailor for the badass sig! :neil:

Last edited by Volty on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Phoenix Wright Video Series (Spriters Needed!!!)Topic%20Title

If you'll PM me a list of plot points that you want mentioned in the trailer, I'll get to work on creating it.... :wellington:

You called for a spriter?

Hmm... I could provide one voice, preferably for a quirky OC. Because I can't really do any good voices, but my actual voice is very odd...

I could sprite for you if you like.

Last edited by Volty on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's alright, as long as it's only editing and not creating a whole new scene. Is it only editing you need doing?

SO

What is it you need spriting?

Okay. I may work on some of the OC's when I have the time, but don't expect regular updates, because I prefer not to post WIPs unless I need crit.

Also, I could voice act Phoebe, so long as you don't mind that I AM british, so it would be an UTTER british accent. ><
Page 1 of 5 [ 187 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence