Dahlia version of the Gant fic
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7076068

“The most mindfucking fic you will ever read”
https://archiveofourown.org/works/1890720

Out of character Edgeworth short fic!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/13661697

A Kink Meme Fill Collection. Oh lord.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/3931357
Even on the darkest day, when other birds just fly away, one alone soars to shine the light of silliness on the theater’s blight! And that bird is me! For I am the Great Sporker, Yatagarasu!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!Topic%20Title

Ow...

First one's been put here multiple times and third one's a little short, but those other two are, uh, something.
Click on the picture below.

The Great Sporker, Yatagarasu

Looks like I have to abandon ship (pun intended) on the Larry/Nick fic, because the kink meme needs to be sporked so badly. I officially call dibs.
Even on the darkest day, when other birds just fly away, one alone soars to shine the light of silliness on the theater’s blight! And that bird is me! For I am the Great Sporker, Yatagarasu!

Ow...

Yeah, sure. I still have my own sporking series to finish so I'm fine with anyone else taking it.

Speaking of which, I know it's been a while but maybe expect one of those this October or so. Not saying that I have it ready yet but it's just my estimation so far.

The Bulbasaur Attorney

Hi, I've been lurking on this thread a bit lately, and while I'm not really planning on sporking anything; I do have a suggestion.

I dug up this fic earlier: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11675144/1/Nick-s-Date-Night. It's well written, but...that's about it.

Ow...

Eh, it's alright. My main problems are with Gumshoe suddenly being a waiter and Maya suddenly acting even more like a child than in the games.

Phosphate was so kind as to offer one of their own fics to me so I can have something to present here after my long break.
Note: The following disclaimer was either added later, or I did simply not see it at the time.
Quote:
Disclaimer : I do not endorse the actions of anyone in this fic. Especially not PW. Asking out someone at work is Not Good.

TODAY'S SPORK: Yes, indeed, Ace Attorney has a coffee shop AU. Or at least the trailer.

Rating: :sahwit: :sahwit:
It's not too bad, but it does have a few flaws here and there.

Our sporker today is:
-Maya Fey
Maya: Alone? Nobody else?

Not today. It's only a short fic.

Maya: Aw...well, I hope it's a good one.

(Our theater doors open to a room too big and too empty for just a single person. With a slight eyeroll towards the security guarding the doors, our sporker wanders in and takes a seat.)
Quote:
Title: Phoenix Wright: Ace Barista
By: PhosphorousLaw
Your name is Phoenix Wright and trying to get coffee has never been harder than today.

Maya: One of those second-person fics. Sure, I'm in the mood for some roleplaying.
Quote:
Because today, the cute barista you had been eyeing each time you came in is the one serving you coffee. Normally, an old guy named Winston is your barista, but this cute one doesn’t know your order. And you can’t help yourself.

“Medium coffee with cream and 7 sugars. And your number.”

Maya: *snerks* If that's how Nick flirts, it's no wonder he's still single. But, um... *thinks* ...he probably shouldn't flirt with the barista on duty, anyway. It kinda puts him in an awkward position. I mean, I know Nick won't cause a scene if he rejects him, but the barista doesn't know that. And he doesn't know he'd still get tipped. And his boss might not allow him to stand up against a customer if they did cause a scene. Hmm...suddenly, it doesn't feel so funny anymore.
Quote:
His face doesn’t move at all in response. He just holds a resting grumpy face that you find oh so pretty. “Yes, sir. And no, absolutely not.” He leaves to bustle behind the counter, making your coffee and you notice as he goes that he has a great tush too.

Maya: Okay, Sis would whack him over the head right now if she saw him ogling someone's butt like that. Especially after they already said they aren't interested.
Quote:
Next to you, someone orders from Winston, who smiles and taps his glasses as he takes it. When the cute barista comes back, you notice his only his last name is on his badge.

Maya: Everyone's got badges now. Lawyer badges, police badges, barista badges. Where's my spirit medium badge? I want one, too!
Quote:
It says ‘Mr. Edgeworth’, no first name or anything.

Maya: I guess they only had enough space for his first name or gender. It's a tough choice.
Quote:
“It’s almost done, feel free to sit down.” The lively words don’t reach his voice, and it’s obvious he’s speaking from a script. “Name?”

“Yours first, ‘Mr. Edgeworth’.” You place your fists on your hips, smiling in a triumphant way.

He sighs. “NAME?” It’s practically a Batman whisper-shout, dark and menacing.

Maya: You know, he does always have a hard time getting the names of his witnesses, doesn't he? You'd think he'd have a few tricks to get around that by now.
Quote:
You yelp and jump, knocking into a different barista, a blonde one, delivering a drink to a customer, knocking the drink into the air. You lunge to grab it, but it doesn’t come down. The barista who was carrying it swirls it over your head, speaking to Edgeworth. “Bullying another customer, Herr Edgeworth?”

Maya: His badge says "Mr." Edgeworth. Blonde barista needs to learn to read.
Quote:
Edgeworth grunts and bustles behind the counter again. You pick yourself up and dust off, embarrassed. Everyone must’ve seen you make a fool of yourself.

¥¥¥

Maya: Did the fic just pay for my coffee? ...No, wait, it's just three yen. That's not even enough for a sugar cube.
Quote:
Your name is Miles Edgeworth

Maya: Huh? But I thought my name was Phoenix Wright! Am I having an identity crisis?
Quote:
not that you’re going to tell the admittedly cute but infuriatingly flirty customer that. Getting chastised by Klavier of all people isn’t helping your stormcloud of a mood. He’s almost worse at customer service than you are, what with his flirting and his German. Somehow he swings it, unlike your brooding nature.

The customer, who still hasn’t told you his name, stands up from a lunge to grab spilled coffee, smiling sheepishly. “My name’s Phoenix. P-H-O-E-N-I-X.”

You pointedly ignore the spelling and write ‘Feenie’ on the cup. You hand it to him and that’s almost the end of it, but he looks almost like a kicked puppy, and you’ve always been partial to dogs.

Maya: Hey kids! When your embarrassing attempts at flirting don't get you anywhere, become a furry!
Quote:
“My name’s Miles.” Your hands touch as he grabs the cup and he blushes. You watch him as he leaves, practically running, but leaping occasionally to give a whoop. He’s going to spill his coffee that way, but you have a feeling he’s not going to mind.

¥¥¥

Maya: Well, at least the fic tries to pay for that coffee, because Nick sure as hell didn't.
Quote:
A few days later…

You’ve been seeing him around the coffee shop, but Winston’s gone back to being your regular. Miles. What a pretty name. When you arrived today though, he’s there, typical scowl on his face. “Medium coffee, with cream and seven sugars,” you recite, grinning at him.

Maya: You know, he's being kinda rude here. He could say "please". He always makes me say it!
Quote:
Some time passes, but when he calls ‘Feenie’, you know it’s you and go to the counter. You bring your game this time and make a show of checking all your pockets and your briefcase before saying “Shoot, I lost my number! Can I have yours?”

Maya: *cringes slightly* Ugh. That line is older and cheesier than that disgusting piece of camembert in the fridge!
Quote:
He returns with stony silence. But eventually, he grabs the pen back and writes his number on your cup. You are momentarily close as he passes it to you and he says “Tell no one.” And that’s the first time you see Edgeworth smile, even if if is a sort of smirk.

Maya: ... ... ...Wait, is that the end of the fic? Where's the rest?

Speakers: We believe the rest is supposed to happen in your imagination.

Maya: That's bad writing! You can't just make your readers tell the rest of the fic for you. Just imagine if fan artists were like that: "Here's the head, now go draw the rest yourself". That's called a tease. You're a tease!

Speakers: Are you seriously demanding a longer fanfic?

Maya: Um...yes? I think? Is the snack bar still open?

(And so, with a deep sigh from our management, ends one fic, hopefully soon to be followed by another...)

Ow...

This one was pretty short to read, admittedly :p You surprisingly pulled off one sporker really well but I still do think that even having one other person there would've made it feel less empty- the sporking kind of feels more like awkward soliloquy than a flowing conversation, though it's still done pretty well. Also, it's 'smirk', not snerk, I'm pretty sure.

In regards to the fic, it's more of a one Sahwit fic for me. I was mostly confused because I thought Edgeworth was supposed to be a woman at first due to the ambiguous wording but yeah. Misleading title as well, Phoenix isn't even a barista in the fic. But yeah, nice to see your grand return, Pessimistic :p

Hey, thanks for the feedback. :)
I usually do prefer having several sporkers, and will certainly go back to having a few in my next attempt.
I also will try to avoid less-than-common slang words, but for what it's worth: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/snerk
(I freely admit I'm not the greatest at rating fics, or anything, really. I tend to find some things more egregious than most people, and have a higher tolerance for others. So I'm afraid this part is not something I'll be able to improve on any time soon. It's best to take any numbers I may put on something with a grain of salt.)

Thanks again, Fool, for turning my trash into something enjoyable.

My second sporking! Wheee! I hope you enjoy it. If you didn’t, let me know! I’m always looking to improve! This is the first part of a series because I’m going to start linking my sporkings together. Expect the next one some time in November!

The Management Saga: Sporking the First

In which The Management is even more sinister than we thought, Edgeworth has a surprisingly good memory, and Kay is great at her job.

Title: Is Edgeworth Gay?: The Trial by TheJadeGrenade

Rating: :sahwit: :sahwit: :sahwit: It’s not nearly as clever or funny as it thinks it is.

Without any further ado, the management presents...

:kay: Kay Faraday!

:phoenix: Phoenix Wright!
What can I say that hasn’t been said?

:edgeworth: Miles Edgeworth!
I feel as though there’s something rather important I’m forgetting…

[Fade in on the sporking theater, where Kay Faraday is shoving countless packets of Swiss rolls into her bag]

Speakers: Oi! Leave some for me!

Kay: Why’d you put out my favorite snack if you didn’t want me to steal it?

Speakers: Because I thought you could be cool about it for the time it took for us to teleport in Wright and Edgeworth!

Kay: Mr. Edgeworth’s coming?

Speakers: He should be here in 3 lines.

Kay: I thought you people had a rule against breaking the fourth wall, no matter who does it!

Speakers: I’m the management, the rules don’t apply to me. Besides, the rules won’t be as strictly enforced this Sporking

[Edgeworth and Phoenix are teleported in.]

Phoenix: Oh, hello, Kay.

Edgeworth: Greetings Kay, Wright. What are we sporking today?

Speakers: It’s called ‘Is Edgeworth Gay?: The Trial’.

Edgeworth: …

Speakers: Hey, I didn’t write it. Anyway, it’s ready, go get in the theater proper.

[The sporkers enter the theater proper and sit down together.]

Speakers: Roll fic!
Spoiler:
Quote:
Summary
Everyone's stands are mixed up? Phoenix Wright is a witness now, but isn't guilty? They're actually going to use Courtroom 8? Does Miles Edgeworth is gay?
And to think, the judge let them do this trial...

Phoenix: Not all the witnesses are guilty! (Just most of them.)

Kay: Lazy use of a meme there, author.

Edgeworth: I doubt His Honor would in fact, actually allow it, being gay isn’t a crime. Not in this country at least. In any case, what evidence could there be other than… (Stop there, Miles, you’ve backed yourself into a corner.)

Kay: Other than what?

Phoenix: I think that pause means you’re too young to know.

Kay: I’m 17 last time I checked!

Phoenix: (...Last time you checked?!)
Quote:
Notes
inspired by a daydream and attorney online improv cases

Edgeworth: Of course, a daydream is a perfect basis for a story. It isn’t as if these things need planning and research.

Speakers: Not even your games are researched, why do you expect derivatives to be?

Edgeworth: Because I appreciate quality, unlike you people.

Speakers: *brightly* You wound me, Edgeworth!

Edgeworth: Good.
Quote:
this trial was planned

Kay: Was it really? You just said it was based on a daydream!
Quote:
This hadn't happened before.
The courtroom was left open, but Mr. Your Honor Judge was in there, for whatever reason. There wasn't a planned trial, not too much anyone's knowing.

Kay: I can’t understand what that last sentence is trying to say.

Edgeworth: I believe it is attempting, however haphazardly, to say that not many people knew about this trial.

Phoenix: *thoughtful* I’m almost certain our judge’s name isn’t Mr. Your Honor Judge.

Speakers: But you can’t be truly sure, can you?

Phoenix: Is it just me, or is the management a little more hands-on today?

Kay: *frowning, crossed arms* It is not just you, Wright.

Edgeworth: Kay, return me my line.

Kay: Here ya go!

Edgeworth: Thank you.

Phoenix: (...I will never get used to the two of them.)
Quote:
Until a few people came in.
First in were Sebastian Debeste and Kay Faraday. Of course, they sat where they did normally.

Kay: The courtroom has seats?! Behind the prosecution bench?!
Quote:
Then entered Apollo Justice and Trucy Wright. And then.. Apollo stood on the prosecution side? What?

Edgeworth: “What?” indeed, he certainly is not qualified to be a prosecutor.

Phoenix: You weren’t qualified to be a defense attorney either, Edgeworth.

Edgeworth: That was a special circumstance! Not some mockery of an unplanned trial!

Phoenix: So would you say this fic is a “mock” trial?

All but Phoenix: *groaning*

Phoenix: (I thought that one was okay!)
Quote:
So there they were, just waiting for the defense...
Franziska von Karma entered the courtroom and was now on the defense side.
And then Dick Gumshoe was also on the defense side. What was even happening?

Phoenix: This fic just went from barely plausible to impossible.

Edgeworth: Agreed, Franziska would never defend anyone, not even myself, as of course, I am the defendant here.
Quote:
And so entered the defendant, Miles Edgeworth. He didn't know what was going on. "What is going on here? What could I have been accused of?"
Everyone stared at him in silence.

Phoenix: Oh the suspense.

Edgeworth: (I’m getting a sense of deja vu…)
Quote:
The judge ended it. "You have been accused of being gay."

Edgeworth: Which, again, is not a crime! It has not been a crime in this country since 2003, at the very latest!

Phoenix: How do you just know that off of the top of your head?

Edgeworth: I actually studied my law books, instead of allowing them to intimidate me.
Quote:
Edgeworth pulled back in shock. "What? That is... Why would you need a trial about it?" "So everyone can finally know the answer... Does Miles Edgeworth is gay?"

Kay: This rumor is really much talked by people even by a person of his fans!

Edgeworth: Kay, please don’t. I’m already developing a migraine from the sheer inanity of this fic, do not add to it.

Kay: Sorry, Mr. Edgeworth.
Quote:
How could anyone even ask that?
Well, the author did. This is going to be a long session of bad writing.

Kay: Have some pride, author! Admitting to bad writing is a surefire way to be a bad writer!

[The lights come up, surprising our sporkers]

Phoenix: Is it done already?

Speakers: Nope, this is just a small reprieve. One of several, in fact.

Kay: Does that mean I can go to the snack bar? They were still Swiss Rolls left!

Speakers: Go ahead, Faraday.

[Kay does so, leaving Phoenix and Edgeworth alone]

Phoenix: So if this trial is supposed to find out whether you’re gay or not, why is Franziska on the defense team?

Edgeworth: I don’t know, Wright, and I dislike your insinuation.

Phoenix: I know you’re not gay, but I’m pretty darn sure fic-you is. Otherwise, it’d be a pretty boring end to the fic.

Edgeworth: Thank you for not associating me with the fans’ assumptions. I will say, it is odd that Kay appears to know something Franziska doesn’t, judging by her position on the prosecution side.

[Kay returns]

Kay: Did I miss anything?

Edgeworth, Phoenix: No.

[The lights darken]

Spoiler:
Speakers: Part 2, go!
Quote:
Trial Start!

Edgeworth: Oh how I wish it wouldn’t.
Quote:
Chapter Summary
And the trial of Miles Edgeworth's gayness begins... with an interesting witness.

Phoenix: It’s me, isn’t it? It has to be me. It was talked about in the summary, there’s no use hiding it now!
Quote:
After all the confusion had been dealt with, the trial started.
"Court is now in session," said Judge.

Edgeworth: The Judge. His Honor would work as well.

Phoenix: Working double time since Franziska isn’t here?

Kay: He absolutely is!

Edgeworth: Kay!
Quote:
"Would the prosecution please give their opening statement?"
Then Sebastian and Apollo... did a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors to see who would deliver it. Why wasn't the judge penalizing this?

Phoenix: I don’t know, he’s penalized me for less.

Edgeworth: Think carefully Wright, has he?

Phoenix: Look, forgetting my own name didn’t really make it easy for me to win a case!

Speakers: Y’all live really weird lives.

Edgeworth, Phoenix: (Y’all?)
Quote:
The courtroom was in awkward silence for a little until Prosecutor Debeste spoke up.
"...We don't have an opening statement for this, Your Honor. This was an ongoing thing, so we didn't have a time or anything like that really."

Kay: Sebastian Debeste doesn’t speak like that!

Edgeworth: Not having an opening statement makes him seem like even more of an amateur than he actually is.
Quote:
The judge seemed to expect this, so the trial went on. "Your first witness, prosecution?"
"The prosecution calls Phoenix Wright to the stand!" Apollo boldly shouted, although, it probably wasn't a good time for that.

Phoenix: Oh goody, what do I win for predicting something that was outlined in the summary?

Kay: A Swiss Roll? *proffers one to Phoenix*

Phoenix: *takes it* Just how many did you grab?

Kay: About two dozen. There’s none left.

Speakers: *deep sigh* That’s coming out of my paycheck…

Phoenix: (The management gets paid?)
Quote:
Phoenix Wright did go up to the stand, his spiked hair looking ever like Sonic The Hedgehog.

Phoenix: Why does everyone compare me to Sonic? We don’t look that much alike!

Kay: You kinda do, though.

Edgeworth: You are both blue and spiky, it is not a difficult leap to make.
Quote:
"Witness, your name and occupation?"
"Phoenix Wright, ace attorney."

All: *facepalm*
Quote:
"Did you just do a title drop?!?" everyone in the courtroom yelled in unison.
"Yes, yes I did."

Edgeworth: The entire courtroom yelling in unison is quite impressive.

Phoenix: Impressively damages my hearing too.

Edgeworth: You associate with Apollo Justice, I believe your hearing is as damaged as it ever will be.

Phoenix: (He isn’t exactly wrong.)
Quote:
"Ahem..." Sebastian ahemed.

Edgeworth: ‘Ahemed’ not a verb!

Kay: See, he totally is filling in for Ms. von Karma!
Quote:
"Could you please testify about Miles Edgeworth's gayness?"
" ~Miles Edgeworth Is Edgy~ " displayed the title.

Kay: Objection! If anyone’s edgy around here it’s me!

Phoenix: Kay, exactly how are you edgy?

Kay: *counting off on her fingers* I’m an anti-hero, I’m a thief, I’ve got a tragic backstory, a missing father, and an arch nemesis.

Phoenix: …Are you okay?

Kay: I’m always ‘kay!
Quote:
Then "Cross Testimony" popped up. Both at once?

Edgeworth knew he may be the only sane one here, and lied his head down on the desk in front of him. This was going to be a long trial.

Edgeworth: Even then, fic-me allowing this to happen doesn’t make him sane by any means. He could just leave.

[Lights up again, but the sporkers don’t leave their seats.]

Kay: This fic sure has short chapters, huh?

Speakers: Yep, the last fic I managed didn’t have chapters at all.

Edgeworth: (Last fic… “Y'all”… something I’m forgetting… deja vu…) EUREKA!

All but Edgeworth: ?

Edgeworth: You’re the management from Manfred von Karma’s Gender Adventure! You promised I would not return for your next sporking!

Speakers: What the hell?! It’s been almost 10 years for you!

Edgeworth: *smug* I don’t forget promises made to me so easily. *finger point* In fact, you said that no one from that sporking would return, but yet here I am! *close up, speed lines* THE ONLY ONE YOU ACTUALLY PROMISED TO SPARE!

Speakers: Gah! *enormous penalty noise*

Phoenix: … Did the management just receive a penalty?

[While the sporkers process that information, the next segment of the fic starts.]
Spoiler:
Quote:
You Have The Wright To Remain Silent

All but Phoenix: *groaning*
Quote:
Chapter Summary
Edgy can't chill.

Edgeworth: That’s not my name.

Speakers: …

Kay: Are you okay, management? Do you need a continue button?

Speakers: My Integrity Bar… almost gone.

Phoenix: Kay, I think we should leave them alone for now.
Quote:
So, the cross testimony began.

"I've known Miles since we were in grade school. He defended me that one time and we became friends, but he was clearly a tsundere toward me," Phoenix said rather calmly.

Edgeworth: Fic-you seems to think we are closer than we actually are.

Phoenix: What’s a tsundere? It sounds familiar, but I can’t remember what it means.

Edgeworth: It’s—

Kay: —It’s when someone’s hot and cold with a romantic partner! Like when you compliment them, they’re sweet and flustered, but when you just talk to them, they insult you.

Phoenix: ...So nothing like Edgeworth.

Edgeworth: Exactly.
Quote:
"HOLD IT!" said Edgeworth from the defendant's stand. "Wh-what makes you said that, baka?"

Edgeworth: I have never spoken like that, and that is an improper use of the word ‘baka’. Either speak entirely English or entirely Japanese, don’t mix them unless you’re sure your audience knows both languages or you provide a translation.

Phoenix: Baka means idiot, right?

Edgeworth: That is how it is usually translated, but it technically means fool.

Kay: Both in fic and out of it, Mr. Edgeworth’s becoming more like Ms. von Karma all the time!
Quote:
"My point stands. He's still a tsundere for me."
"And where is your proof?"
"Two words. Unnecessary. Feelings."
Edgeworth looked as if he was about to yell something objectionish, but then Judge Judge slammed his gavel.

Edgeworth: Defendants aren’t supposed to object, that is the job of the defense team. And that defense team seems to be doing a poor job of it, judging by their lack of action any time before now.

Phoenix: I can see why the prosecution called fic-me up first, by the logic of the fic, I’m a pretty decisive witness.

Kay: Judge Judge, I’m Moon Moon, nice to meet you!
Quote:
"Order in the court! You are not prosecuting this case, Mr. Edgeworth, you have the right to remain silent!"

Then Miles did that one sad looking side look thing, and Phoenix said, "Don't you mean the WRIGHT to remain silent, Your Honor?"

Phoenix: I don’t try to make puns out of everything that could reasonably contain my name! Especially not during a trial.

Edgeworth: Of course this fic suddenly decides it’s on first-name terms with me, right before a horrible pun.
Quote:
"That pun was unneeded, Mr. Wright. Now please, continue your testimony."
"Also, the fact that he isn't stopping me from calling him Miles still stands. Also, he's fanboyed at me about Steel Samurai, and his ships..."

Edgeworth: I-I have never ‘fanboyed’ in my life! And what about my ships? Not that I have any. *small penalty*

Kay: *munches a Swiss Roll* You really seemed to enjoy the stage show. Of course, it wasn’t as awesome as the Jammin’ Ninja’s!

Phoenix: (They didn’t cancel that show when Juan Corrida died?)
Quote:
"Objection!" called out Franz. "How does shipping make you gay?"

Edgeworth: Finally, the defense team is doing their job. At least, I believe that’s the defense team. It appears not to be Franziska, but some man named ‘Franz’.

Kay: In a bad Franziska cosplay.

Phoenix: …Is his whip made of licorice?
Quote:
"HE SHIPS VERY GAY SHIPS!'
"BUT FANGIRLS DO THAT ALL THE TIME!"

Kay: Objection! Mr. Edgeworth is not a fangirl, therefore your point is invalid, Franz!

Edgeworth: Whose side are you on, Kay?

Kay: The side of truth, Mr. Edgeworth! The side of truth!

Phoenix: I’m on the side of this fic not using any more caps lock.
Quote:
The Judge had to slam his gavel again.
"Order! If I knew this would have gotten this intense over Edgeworth's gayness, I would have never agreed to this... This is worse than Turnabout Big Top!"
"was that case even bad?" called out some reader.

Speakers: Yes.

Phoenix: (Well at least it sounds like they’re not dead.)
Quote:
"We're taking a thirty minute recess."
"HE CAUGHT ON!" yelled Sebastian. "TEAM MAGIC-HAIR-THAT-CAN-MOVE-ON-ITS- OWN, MOVE OUT! RELOCATE TO... COURTROOM NUMBER 8!"

Kay: Aha, another plot point from the summary!

Phoenix: “Team Magic-Hair-That-Can-Move-On-Its-Own”? He means him and Apollo, right?

Edgeworth: I believe so. Possibly also Kay, since she’s also on the prosecution side.

Kay: I haven’t talked at all yet, what’s up with that?

Phoenix: Maybe the author forgot you were there?

Edgeworth: Perhaps you escaped like you sometimes do from this theater?

Kay: I wish I could do that now, but I can’t abandon you guys!

Edgeworth: … Thank you, Kay.
Quote:
"But nobody's ever used that courtroom in a long time! What if-"
Sebastian pointed with his baton and they all moved there, while the Judge facepalmed and decided that it was futile to resist. This was going to be a long day.

Edgeworth: It already has been a long day.

Speakers: *muffled noises and a scream*

[Lights up once more]

Speakers: The Management would like to inform the sporkers that there is only one chapter left.

Phoenix: (Suddenly, all the joy is gone from their voice.)

Kay: Are you sure you’re okay, management?

Speakers: Yes, The Management was simply reminded that impartiality and integrity are our watchwords. We are truly The Management now. Here is the last chapter.
[With Kay looking concerned, the last portion of the fic starts]
Spoiler:
Quote:
The Commercial Break

Kay: This fic brought to you by… The Sporking Theater! For all your torture needs!

Speakers: …

Kay: They didn’t even get offended… I think you broke the Management, Mr. Edgeworth.

Edgeworth: Normally, I would express no sympathy, but this Management is generally much more well-meaning than others. Though they did break a promise, they do not deserve to be stripped of their identity.

Speakers: Identity? We are The Management.

All: …

Phoenix: (I don’t think I’ve ever been more scared of the Management. A personality, gone, just like that.)
Quote:
Chapter Summary
The lobbies are wayyyy too crowded now.

The doors of Courtroom 8 burst open with the intensity of that one thing Franz does sometimes... And there's a trial. Everyone awkwardly walks out.

Phoenix: Wait, so there was a trial going on? Couldn’t they tell by the guards posted to the doors of the lobbies?

Quote:
"Well, if we can't have the trial, what can we do?" said the apple juice.

Kay: Whoa, where’d that apple juice come from?

Phoenix: (It looks like a muppet.)

Edgeworth: It’s likely supposed to be Apollo Justice, but I appreciate this version far more.
Quote:
Everyone sat there in silence.
"HOLD IT!"
Everyone turned around to see Edgeworth (who didn't have handcuffs, because being gay is not a crime) pointing at... Something.

Edgeworth: Even the fic knows it’s not a crime! Then why even—? *takes a deep breath and releases it* It’s pointless to question it.
Quote:
"Why did we even have this trial? I'll tell you when I'm ready!"
"Wait... So... You are gay?" said Debeste at realizing things from statements.

Phoenix: “At realizing things from statements”? What kind of descriptor is that?

Edgeworth: An unclear and unintelligent one.
Quote:
Then the camera did the thing where it looked around at everyone's shocked faces.

Edgeworth: How very meta.
Quote:
Sebastian got his baton and pointed and Edgelord. "MILES EDGEWORTH DOES IS GAY!"

Kay: And Edgelord what? I’m suddenly very invested in this Edgelord!
Quote:
Kay started playing Announce The Truth 2002 because that version is Debeste, but it was just an opinion, so then Trucy changed it to whatever Announce The Truth it was for the year this trial took place in.

Kay: Look! I’m finally in this thing!

Edgeworth: Only playing a song that is quickly changed by Trucy.

Kay: Well, at least I’m in it.
Quote:
Edgeworth pulled back in shock as he always did. "That..." "Is correct?"
Edgeworth sighed and said, "I was going to better prepare myself to tell some of you, but then you had to go and have this trial!"
"Some?"
"I've already told a few people..."
"Which is why I was defending him!" Franziska exclaimed.
"Why did you even get involved in this trial?" Edge asked.
"So you wouldn't go and reveal whatever you foolishly decided to keep from everyone so long that they would have a trial! It was foolish, but I have to respect that you want to keep it from people..."

Edgeworth: This makes no sense whatsoever. If she thought it was foolish, then why did she respect my decision?
Quote:
And so the trialish thing came to an end, and everyone got burgers.
~Fin~

Edgeworth: What an unceremonious ending.
Quote:
Bonus:
"Please let this be a normal trial..." "With these attorneys?"
"No way!"
"Ngooooh!"

Cruising through the courtroom, you're relaxed and feeling good, next thing that you know your seeing
"Objection"
An updated autopsy report?

Phoenix: Edgeworth as Arnold? Really?

Kay: I think it fits, he’s usually the sane one.

Phoenix: Kay, Arnold’s a quivering mess. Nothing at all like Edgeworth.

Edgeworth: But at least Arnold has the right idea, being against what trips the Magic School Bus takes, it’s child endangerment.

Kay: No one ever actually gets hurt, though.

Phoenix: They’re usually transformed into something without their consent, which I think counts. Right, Edgeworth?

Edgeworth: Correct, though transformation is not a likely occurrence in the real world, a judge would be hard pressed to find Ms. Frizzle not guilty.

Speakers: The Management would like to inform the sporkers that this tangent has gone on too long.

Kay: Don’t blame us, blame the fic!
Quote:
Chapter End Notes
So that was a crackly thing of... Crack. Hope you enjoyed. I would've implied some other ships, but I let my mind lead and it led me here.

Edgeworth: You’ve implied more than enough ships, author.

Kay: One is more than enough?

Edgeworth: When it concerns Wright and me, yes.

[The lights come up one final time for this fic. The sporkers get ready to leave.]

Kay: Do you think this management might turn back to normal?

Edgeworth: I haven’t the faintest idea whether they will, Kay. But I hope, for our sake and theirs, that they do.

Speakers: The Management would like to inform the Sporkers thatHelp me!speculation about the workings of the Sporking Theater is strictly *like a robot malfunctioning* pro-pro-pro-pro- *flatly* not allowed.

Phoenix: I don’t like the sound of that…

[Phoenix pulls Edgeworth to the teleporter, looking worried. They are swiftly teleported out.]

Kay: *briefly looks sad, then brightens up* I’ll save you, management, I’ll steal you back! I swear on my honor as the Great Yatagarasu!

[Kay somehow makes a rope ladder appear, climbs it, then disappears.]

Speakers: *sob*The Management wishes all readers a nice day.

[... Join us next time for something completely different! I hope.]

Ow...

Whoa, two sporkings in one day. Nice XD

I really liked this sporking overall too. Had a lot of funny moments, and I loved 'mock trial' as a joke. Overall just very well written, not much to say other than that but it really was great.

@Phosphate: I already commented on most of your spork, but...
Quote:
Phoenix: …Is his whip made of licorice?

Is this new, or did I forget it between all the other funny bits? Either way, the mental image of the cheap Franziska cosplay is hilarious! XD

Man, I wish I could have grown up with Mahic School Bus. I feel like I missed out on something there.

Poor management at the end. You know it's bad when even your hosta-I mean sporkers feel for you.
I'm really curious how this is going to continue.

@Fool
Yes, that is a new quip! I'm glad you liked it!

I really don't know how it's going to continue. That's really up to Kay.

@Southern_Corn
So glad you thought it was good!
Page 67 of 67 [ 2653 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony