Kristoph is (currently) insane, so before you hit me, that's why it's all one paragraph.
Chapter 1: Mei
I saw her as she came around the corner. Her black hair was tied back into its’ usual war braid; tied into a plait with thin pieces of metal in it to keep it together and to tie it at the end. She was dressed in a black trouser suit, with her jacket draped over her arm. The whole thing shouted expense. The top button of her dress blouse was undone, showing the leather cord of her lava necklace. All the time I’ve know her, she’s worn it and I still have no idea why she wears it. The only thing that I thought was strange was her footwear. She usually wore flat military boots, but today wore a pair of black heels. My stomach tightened and my heart beat ten to the dozen as she walked towards me. She’d never see me, and even if she did, she’d never want to talk to me. Not after all the trouble I caused her. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be here now. The last time I saw her; there’d been a two inch sheet of safety glass between us. She’d told me that she never wanted to be associated with me again, that if I tried, I’d be back into prison faster than I could say jail. My heart tore itself apart that day, and hers to, apparently. I’d bribed the guard to show me the tape of the Visitor’s Room; she’d just sat there for about half an hour, before her phone had gone off, telling her she needed to be elsewhere. But I’d calculated the risks, it was what I was best at after all, and had decided that whilst she could have been sitting there thinking of an upcoming trail, after what she’d said to me, it was more than likely that she was contemplating whether it was the right thing to do. So today I would talk to her. For the first time in three years, I would talk to the only person I had ever loved, Mei.
I have another chapter waiting to be posted but don't want to double post... *hint*





]
]



I'm glad you like it, however, the Prosecution counters that claim... You see, when Alex came to the door and opened it, Kristoph would have grabbed Alex by the throat and pushed him into the house, before stabbing the guests and then killing Alex, and besides, it's my story, so I know that Alex is alone =P)]
...
...
...
, thanks =D
Just goes to show how in detail it is. I could just picture Kristoph sitting with that smirk on his face during the whole murder lifting up the scalpel every so often when Alex threw up.
It's scary, especially on Hallowe'en. Can't wait for the next part.
I did warn you though
]

