Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 5[ 177 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

New Fan-fiction! And a crossover!Topic%20Title

High Functioning Sociopath

Sept. 3, 2012 Update: So, I have written a couple of new fan-fictions since these bad boys! They are both based on Daryan and Klavier's relationship. I have also gotten myself into a new fandom: The BBC series 'Sherlock'. I am in the middle of writing what has turned out to be a beast of a fan-fiction for that as well. Anyway, if you are interested, there is also a cross-over of the Ace Attorney and Sherlock universes, which is VERY AU!! If you are interested, all of my fan-fiction is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~pearls1990

Title: Dance with me
Author: Me - Pearls1975
Rating: PG
Genre: Romantic comedy
Pairing: :sassy: / :kyouya:

Authors Note: This is a fanfiction based off of princessphilomena's "10 Things I hate about Klavier" Its not necessary that you read that first, but I would highly recommend reading it anyway because its good!! Oh, this is not Beta read so any critism is welcome!

Enjoy!

Spoiler: To save space
Ema Skye adjusted her glasses on her head as she nodded at one of her co-workers and sat down at the nearest table. Her slender fingers curled around the glass of punch she poured just moments before. Cringing at the slow music that had started, she took a drink of the bittersweet punch. She hated these hoity-toity police/prosecutor dinners, and she hated slow dances more.

“Fraulein?” Ema started at the deep voice behind her, but quickly regained her composure as she turned in her seat. She gave Klavier a confused look as he held his hand out to her. “Why does a pretty girl like you stay in the corner? You should be dancing, ja?” He tilted his head slightly and the light caught his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

“I – I don't dance.” She turned away and gave him one of her signature sideways snide looks. If only I had some Snackoos. She thought.

“Oh, I don't believe that.” He pulled out the chair next to her and sat down. “You were just out there dancing with that forensics guy just now. Beautifully, I might add.”

“Hhmph! I didn't invite you to sit!” She crossed her arms defiantly. “And why are you spying on me?”

“Fraulein, please! I can see all when I am on the stage.” He gestured to the stage and stood up. “So, dance with me, please? You will not regret it” Ema looked up at the blond-haired fop and couldn't help herself. Could the reason she hated him so much was because he seemed so – so out of reach? And the fan girls. Gah, she hated them. Squealing and falling over themselves over him. In fact, she spied a couple of them over Klaviers shoulder, practically peeing themselves trying not to tackle him. He glanced over his shoulder at them and waved and they ran off, squealing. She turned back around in her chair in a huff.

“Aww, Fraulein, don't be that way.” Klavier put an arm around her and knelt so he could be face to face with Ema, and thats exactly where he was when she turned to face him, nose to nose. She pulled back. Ema saw the puppy dog eyes that he always gave her when he wanted her to investigate or do him a favor. She sighed and shook her head. Stupid puppy dogs anyway.

“Okay, but do you promise to leave me alone the rest of the evening?”

“No, but if it will get you to dance with me then yes, I promise.” Klavier stood again and held his hand out to her. He may be a glimmerous fop, but he was a gentleman. She straightened her skirt and took his hand. She swore she felt a small jolt of electricity as soon as their hands touched, but immediately dismissed it. Ema Skye was not going to fall for Klavier Gavin. He gave her a dazzling smile as he lead her out onto the dance floor. What happened next, she was going to blame on the alcohol in the punch, but remembered that this was a non-alcoholic function. Klavier's hand slowly made its way around her waist and rested at the small of her back as he pulled her toward him. His other hand held out as in a traditional waltz or other dance. Ema felt him lead her smoothly around the dance floor, but she couldn't feel her own feet. He held her gaze as they swayed and glided across the floor, unaware they were being watched by almost everyone they worked with. She drew in a sharp breath as he leaned close to her ear and whispered. “ I knew you were a beautiful dancer Ms. Ema Skye.” She felt her face getting red and ducked out of his gaze. “And you're cute when you're embarrassed.” He suddenly placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her to him. She stiffened as she felt his pendant thumping against her chest and he rested his head on top of hers. Ema somehow resisted the urge to stomp on his foot and shove him away. The scene that would cause would have people talking for days, and she didn't need that.

“Now, frauline, that wasn't that bad was it?” Klavier asked as the song came to an end. He drew away from her, reluctantly, but kept a firm hold on her hand. Ema's eyes became wide as saucers as she realized what the fop was about to do. As quietly and discreetly as she could, she yanked her hand from his.

“Mr. Gavin please control yourself!” Ema huffed and turned on her heels.

'I'm gonna tame her one way or another!' He thought as he watched her walk away.

Title: Glitter In The Air
Author: Me - Pearls1975
Rating: PG
Genre: Romantic angst
Pairing:Ema and Daryan and Klavier! (Trust me it works!)
Summary:Ema wakes up in Klavier's arms, only to find that everything is not what it seems.

Glitter In The Air
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~
All my fan-fiction in one complete package!

Last edited by Pearls1975 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Re: Dance With Me KlavierxEmaTopic%20Title

You'd better be nice to Mr. Judge!

Nice writing, when's the next part coming? :edgy:

♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥

yay~! that was great! are u going to to write another part? :adrian:
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥

This is another little story based on Princessphilhomena's little "10 things I hate about..." stories. It's my attempt at fluff, mystery and action with a dash of original characters...It's turned out to be quite epic! Please enjoy!

Title: Sleepy
Author: ME! (Pearls1975)
Rating:PG-13 (possible swearing)
Genre:Romantic comedy
Pairing: KlavierxEma
Summary: Klavier visits Ema when she works late one night!

Spoiler: saving space
“Ema...”

The woman jerked awake at the sound of the man's voice whispering her name. Ema blinked and tried to orient herself as she gazed over her surroundings. Something cold on her arm grabbed her attention. She squinted as she inspected the left sleeve of her white lab coat. Groaning, she realized she had slumbered so hard that she drooled. As she wiped the side of her mouth with her fingertips, it dawned on her that she had dozed off at work; something she had never done before. As Ema tried to loosen the kinks in her neck, she spied the time on the clock on the far wall of the lab: 10:54 She blew out a sharp breath and panicked. The time of her last entry was 9:41. She lost so much time already on this case, mulling over every detail trying to find something she missed. 'Thats what caused me to fall asleep in the first place.' Ema thought to herself. Her phone suddenly vibrated in the pocket of her capri pants and she stretched to dig it out.

“Ugh... Klavier,” she said aloud to the phone as she saw the number pop up. “What the hell does he want?” She let the phone tumble onto the table and closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. The phone continued its pursuit of pissing Ema off by signaling a voice mail.

“For the love of God...” She cursed as she opened the phone and punched the button to retrieve her voice mail.

“Ema...” The phone tumbled to the table. That voice...she froze as the realization that she had dreamt of Klavier washed over her.

“Ema...” It was closer now as she sat frozen to her seat. She scoped the room with her eyes, to afraid to move her head.

“Fraulein, why are you still here?” Klavier wandered over to Ema and leaned on the table with one hand and placed the other on her shoulder. She tensed. As he tilted his head to look at her, his hair shifted off his shoulder and framed his chiseled features. Emas heart beat faster as she made eye contact with his sparkling ocean blue eyes. She shuffled her paperwork into a manila folder that was sitting off to the side.

“I, uh ... I'm working of course.”

Klavier frowned at her and put his hand over hers to stop her fidgeting.

“You work too much.”

“Well, I have to make up for someone who doesn't work enough.” She turned her head and realized she was nose to nose with the glimmorous fop that irritated her so. She blinked and turned away, feeling her cheeks redden. Klavier chuckled, and grabbed her hands and brought them to his lips before Ema could react.

“Stop, I- theres too much work to do...” His lips were soft on the back of her hand, but she tried to jerk them away anyway, forcing herself to focus. His grip was strong, but he let go, not wanting to startle her. She returned to shuffling her papers. “What do you want, Klavier, besides making my workload that much harder.”

“Fraulein, I wanted to try to convince you to relax. This case will always be here tomorrow, ja?”

“Are you kidding? You were lucky to get an extension on this damned case!” Ema scowled at the impossible man and jumped off her stool. “Now, if there isn't anything important that you want to discuss, please leave.” She started to gesture to the door, but Klavier grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. “What...”

“You need to relax.” He took her face in his hands. She was too shocked to react. His soft lips were on hers, and as much as her curiosity wanted her to pursue the ending of the kiss, she realized that this was a man that irritated her to no end. Ema put her hands on Klaviers chest and started to push him away, but he abruptly ended the kiss.

“Ahh, you need to brush up on your kissing skills, Frauline.” She looked at him incredulously as he chuckled and started to walk away. “You have my number if you ever want to practice.”

“Ggrrrrrr...” Ema crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at the empty doorway.

:yummy: :rock'n:
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~

Last edited by Pearls1975 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Re: Dance With Me & Sleepy KlavierxEmaTopic%20Title

that was a great fan fic :edgy:

:rock'n: and :sassy: forever ^^
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

♥Klavier and Ema♥

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

Aww, i love Ema and klavier fics. They're always so cute. I don't know if you plan to write anymore. If you do i look forward to them.

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

Missile123 wrote:
Aww, i love Ema and klavier fics. They're always so cute. I don't know if you plan to write anymore. If you do i look forward to them.

:phoenix:
moon_pie! wrote:
that was a great fan fic :edgy:

:rock'n: and :sassy: forever ^^

You guys are very sweet! :pearl-blush: Thank you for the kind comments! I hope to write some more, been kinda having a writers block of sorts, but once i'm over it, and if I do write more, I will post them here! :pearl:

Forever Hungry

Awesome!

When I get writers block, I just write a random scene, even if it has nothing to do with what is supposed to happen next...
Thanks to Vickinator for the sig!
Avatar courtesy of http://cursor.lolipop.jp/cursor/frame1.html/

Maya wrote:
Awesome!

When I get writers block, I just write a random scene, even if it has nothing to do with what is supposed to happen next...

Ha ha! and thats what I did! but neither Klavier or Ema are in character! But maybe I will post it anyway.... :pearl:

:pearl-blush: Thank you for your kind words!

In vain they did not suffer...

That's one nice fanfic you got there. ^^
I hope I'll see more from you soon. The way you write is excellent. =D
"We lie in wait, the human minds are clouded
Initiation of the master plan
Assimilate, build a life among them
Centuries will pass, patience will win"

Iced Earth ~ Ten Thousand Strong

Metaler wrote:
\

:pearl-blush: :pearl-blush: Thank you soo much for the kind and encouraging words! Everyone is so sweet! :pearl:

Pearls1975 wrote:
Metaler wrote:
\

:pearl-blush: :pearl-blush: Thank you soo much for the kind and encouraging words! Everyone is so sweet! :pearl:

Anytime. ;D
There needs to be more :kyouya: / :sassy: \o

Pearls1975 wrote:
Maya wrote:
Awesome!

Ha ha! and thats what I did! but neither Klavier or Ema are in character! But maybe I will post it anyway.... :pearl:

:pearl-blush: Thank you for your kind words!

***So taking your advice in hand, this is what I came up with, absolutly no direction at all!! LOL Actually, I might take this somewhere...we'll see! If someone would like to write this with me let me know, I'm open to options!!***

Spoiler: to save space
Ema was still irritated as she stepped out of the building. Her irritation worsened when she felt a raindrop on her cheek. She wiped it off in a huff and dug in her messenger bag for her umbrella as she started to walk across the street to the parking garage.

“We need that witness...” Ema flinched at the voice that echoed throughout the garage. With that irritating accent, it could only be Klavier. She groaned and trotted toward her usual parking spot. She did not want anything more to do with that man tonight. However, her thoughts turned even blacker as she remembered that she had walked to work to clear her head.

“For crying out loud!” Ema was in full tantrum mode as she stomped her foot and punched the air. She stood for a second trying to calm herself. Taking a deep breath she headed out of the parking garage, prepared to walk home. Stopping at the entrance, she dug through her bag for her umbrella. She growled as she heard the rumble of Klaviers motorcycle.

“Oh my god, are you kidding me??!!” She muttered through clenched teeth when her umbrella was no where to be found. “First that stupid case, then Klavier tries to kiss me, and now this. Why can't anything go my way.” Her frustration got the better of her as she slid down the concrete wall and cried softly into her hands.

Klavier snapped his phone shut and was about to start his hog, when he thought he heard a female voice. He cocked his head, but all he heard was the sound of the rain falling on the concrete world. He started his bike and headed down the ramp to the exit when a white lab coat caught his eye. Since the entrance and exit were next to each other, he circled around to the entrance and shut off the bike. He wasn't sure what to make of the scene before him. He had never seen Ema this vulnerable and he had to take an inventory to make sure it was really her. Pink sunglasses sitting atop beautiful brown locks and a white lab coat (can she go anywhere without that blasted coat?). He dismounted his bike.

“Ema...?” He knelt in front of her. Her head whipped up and she stared at him through red wide eyes. “Fraulein, what is the matter?”

She sniffed. “What do you want? Are you going to make fun of me because I'm crying?”

Klavier flipped his hair out of his face. She was still adorable even with her mean eyes and tear-stained face. “Tsk, tsk, you underestimate me. I am genuinely concerned about you. I've never seen you cry.”

“Well, take a picture, because this is the last time you will see me cry!” She stood up abruptly and started to walk off. Klavier grabbed her arm.

“Wait, Fraulein, you can't walk home in this weather.”

“I can do whatever I want. Now let go of me or I will make a scene.” She shook his arm off and took off in a huff. He caught up with her and matched her angry stride.

“You are so stubborn. Please, let me take you home, ja?” He extended his hand as they walked. She looked at it out of the corner of her eye, and slowed her pace. She started calculating how long it would take her to get to her apartment and how wet she was going to be.
“Besides,” Klavier continued. “It's way too late for a pretty lady to be walking around this neighborhood.”

She didn't think of that. It was pretty dark and she didn't work, or live, in the greatest of neighborhoods. How ironic, she thought as she slowed to a halt, that I work in the courthouse, but I could get shot as soon as I step out of the building. She shuddered.

“Fraulien, did you hear me?” His ocean blue eyes were inquisitive as he put his arm around her shoulder. She should have been mad, but she felt safe, and that was first and foremost on her mind right now.

“I-I, uhhh, no, what did you say?”

“Never mind.” He chuckled. “Lets get you home and into some dry clothes.”

:ema-shock: :rock'n:

Last edited by Pearls1975 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AWESOME!!!!! :maya:

♥Klavier and Ema♥

Good to see you're wrote another chapter! =D
This one's really good. (And cute =3)
I like how you're slowly developing their relationship. ;D

moon_pie! wrote:
AWESOME!!!!! :maya:

:pearly: Thanks!

Metaler wrote:
Good to see you're wrote another chapter! =D
This one's really good. (And cute =3)
I like how you're slowly developing their relationship. ;D

:pearl-blush: :pearly: Thank you very much! I wasn't really sure about Ema's temper tantrum....but it seems to work!

Forever Hungry

Yay! So did it give you any inspiration writing that random scene? :-P

I love it! Poor Klavier, everyone assumes he's so mean... I loved the line where he was like, no of course I wouldn't make fun of you... cuteeee
Thanks to Vickinator for the sig!
Avatar courtesy of http://cursor.lolipop.jp/cursor/frame1.html/

Maya wrote:
Yay! So did it give you any inspiration writing that random scene? :-P

I love it! Poor Klavier, everyone assumes he's so mean... I loved the line where he was like, no of course I wouldn't make fun of you... cuteeee

:pearl: Yes it did!! Well, that and some angsty music! :uramidn:

Thank you for you kind comments! :pearl-blush:

More should be up soon.....i think! LOL

~Vervollkommnung~

We need more Klavier/ Ema fics. I really hope that you get around to continuing this one!
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

GDM wrote:
We need more Klavier/ Ema fics. I really hope that you get around to continuing this one!

I think I probably will now! I've recieved more positive comments on these stories than any of my others! Thank you for your kind words!

:ema-shock: + :wall-bang: = :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

~Vervollkommnung~

Woohoo!!!! I can't wait!
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:

:kyouya: :ema-shock:

Okay, here is the next part of 'Sleepy'! I hope you like it. It was written on a whim!

Spoiler: to save space
The rain had subsided by the time they reached Ema's apartment. Ema's fear of motorcycles made her cling to him tightly on the way home. Those fears came crashing down on her as she dismounted the motorcycle. Klavier helped her get the spare helmet off, and stowed it away in the tiny compartment on the back of the motorcycle. She was halfway up the stairs to her apartment, when she stopped.

“Ugh...I don't feel so good.” Ema wrapped her arms around herself as Klavier helped her up the rest of the way. She smaked him off so she could get her key out of her bag. 'At least I remembered my keys, today.' She thought to herself, as she spied her umbrella hanging from the coat rack just inside her front door. She sighed heavily and hung her bag from the coat rack.

“Fraulein, your fear of motorcycles is unfounded!” Klavier told her as he helped her out of her lab coat. He shook his head at it, then hung it over her purse. He pushed some loose hairs away from her face. He then placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her in the direction he thought her bathroom was. “Now, shower up. That'll help you get warm and relax, ja?” He said after settling her on the only surface to sit, her toilet.

She shivered and sniffed and looked up at him, noting that his face was only inches away. “I...ah...ok. What are you going to do? Are you leaving now?”

“Nein, fraulein.” He straightened up and looked for a towel. “I'm going to stay to make sure you are alright.”

Ema hated that Klavier decided to stay, but grateful at the same time. She didn't get many visitors, and she was pretty sure Klavier was used to bigger houses and condos than her tiny one bedroom apartment. She blew out a breath and thanked him and told him there was water and soda in the fridge.

“Ach!” Klavier exclaimed as he dried his hair. “Nein, no soda. Do you have any hot chocolate or tea?”

She rolled her eyes at him. Always difficult. “I might have some cocoa somewhere, you'll have to look.”

Klavier nodded and stole a look at himself before he hung the towel on the doorknob and walked out. He noted that her place was small, but liveable as he crossed the hall to the small kitchen to look for the hot chocolate.

Ema groaned and rubbed her temples.

'Oh, God, what have I done. I let the glimmerous fop in my apartment. I promised myself I would never do that.' She reached over and turned on the hot water in her claw-foot tub. She reached further and grabbed her bubble bath, the one indulgence she allowed herself, other than her lab kits. After taking a quick sniff of lily-of-the-valley, she poured some in and watched as the bubbles multiplied.

Klavier softly knocked on the bathroom door five minutes later and let himself in.

“Ahh...you look comfortable, ja.” He commented as he handed her a mug of hot chocolate. Being the atypical male he was, he stole a glance to see that all important parts were covered, then politely averted his eyes. Ema was too engrossed to notice.

“Mmmm...I am, thank you.” Normally, Ema would've shoo'd him out right away, but she was too comfortable to care.

“I will wait out in the living room.” She looked up at him.

“You don't have to stay, Klavier. Really, I'm fine.”

“Silly fraulein, a jerk would just leave.” Klavier played with his hair. “A gentleman stays to make sure the lady is safe for the evening! I'm staying fraulein. Besides, things are better when I'm around.”

She rolled her eyes at him and made a noise in protest.

“Leave, Klavier!!” She threw bubbles at him.

He just smiled and closed the door behind him.

Thirty minutes later, Ema was refreshed and warm, dressed in her favorite Pink Badger pajamas. Klavier snorted at her as she walked into her small living room. She stopped and put her hands on her hips.

“I thought I told you to leave?”

“Fraulein, I thought I told you I was staying till I knew you were safe and comfortable.” He said with a hurt look on his face as he stood up.

“Klavier, I am fine and my door has three different locks on it and I have a stun gun at my bedside table and pepper spray in my bag.” She walked up to him, got in his face for a sec, then sat cross legged on her love seat.

Klavier gave a fleeting look at her door. There were indeed three locks. 'How'd I miss that?' he thought as he chuckled. He sat next to Ema, crossed one leather clad leg over the other and put one arm on the back of the couch behind Ema's head.

“Do you really carry pepper spray?” A dark look crossed her face.

“Seriously, Klavier, leave!!” He gave her an inquisitive look.

“But fraulein I ...” Suddenly she stood up and pointed at the door.

“LEAVE!!” But she stumbled as she pointed and fell onto Klavier's lap.

“Hhhmmm...I don't think so.” He patted her on the shoulder. “You don't seem well.”

Ema felt her world spinning as she stood up. And now that her head was on Klavier's thigh, she was slightly embarrassed, but more frustrated. She turned her head and screamed into his thigh, trying to release some of her frustrations, but ended up dizzier than before. She stayed like that until the dizziness passed, then slowly lifted her head and looked up at the blond-haired man.

“Oh, Ema,” He touched her cheek. “You look green.”

“I guess...i still don't feel so hot.” 'Wait did he just call me by my real name? Oh my god, he's touching my cheek...he's so warm, why do I feel cold all of a sudden.' Plus a million more thoughts ran through her head. When she finally focused again, Klavier's head was bent towards hers and very close.

“Ema...Ema, hhmmm....this is no good.” He felt her shiver and carefully lifted her head out of his lap and sat her on the couch as she groaned. He shook his head as he shifted and proceeded to pick up Ema and stand at the same time.

“Oh...” Her hand flew to her mouth, as her stomach did flip flops. Klavier rushed her to the bathroom and held her hair for her.

“I guess I should apologize for yelling at you.” Ema said after Klavier got her cleaned up and gave her some water. He laid her in her bed, then knelt beside it. He brushed the hair off of her forehead and felt how warm and damp she was.

“It's okay, Fraulien.” He gave her a warm smile. “You have been working way too hard lately, ja? You need to slow down. This is what happens when you work too hard.”

She returned the smile as her eyes fluttered. He continued to stroke her face with his fingertips.

“Mmm...that's nice...sis would do that whenever I got sick.” Then her eyes closed. He watched her as her breathing evened, then stood up. She suddenly grabbed his hand.

“No, please stay, sis. I'm too sick for you to leave.” She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. There were no signs that she was dreaming, nor any realizations that it wasn't her sister standing beside her bed, only Klavier. He suddenly felt uncomfortable.

“I-I will stay, Ema,” He squeezed her hand for reassurance. “I will be on the couch if you need me.” He started to pull away, but she held fast.

“No, please, sleep with me.”

He froze and swallowed hard. Then slowly looked at her bed. It was a double, just big enough for the two of them.

“I don't think that...”

“Please??”

Klavier decided that he was a sucker for pretty girls that were sick and delusional.

:kyouya-pull:

Last edited by Pearls1975 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Vervollkommnung~

SO CUTE!!!! You should write more (on a different story, since this one is complete) Klavier/ Ema fics! Or, at least a couple of oneshots.

I like your style!!!

awesomeness=1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*and more countless zeros* :redd: :redd: :redd:

♥Klavier and Ema♥

moon_pie! wrote:
awesomeness=1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*and more countless zeros* :redd: :redd: :redd:

:pearl-blush: Thank you so much! Again, your kind words are very encouraging!

GDM wrote:
SO CUTE!!!! You should write more (on a different story, since this one is complete) Klavier/ Ema fics! Or, at least a couple of oneshots.

I like your style!!!

:pearly: And thank you too!! I'm really glad you enjoy my writing. I was thinking about elaborating on the Sleepy, however if you feel that its complete, then maybe I will stop. I have a tendancy to get myself caught in complicated storylines. Anyway, I think I will read Princessphilomena(sp)'s lists again and see if I can draw inspiration for a one-shot!

:think-think-think: :yummy: :rock'n:

~Vervollkommnung~

No no no, I thought that you said it was going to be the last part! :payne:

SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

I really do think that you should continue it! The status said " complete", so I thought that it was done ! I wand to see what happens next. PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!!!!! :Bikini:

GDM wrote:

SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

I really do think that you should continue it! The status said " complete", so I thought that it was done ! I wand to see what happens next. PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!!!!! :Bikini:

:pearl-blush:

Please don't apologize! THat was a terrible miscommunication on my part! I will definitely continue with 'Sleepy'. I will try to have it out in a timely manner; I am working on another fanfiction that I have to get out of my brain before it eats me alive! :karma: :damon: :zenitora: :ini:

LOL But I will work on these when I get stuck on that fanfiction! :garyuu: / :think: (Past Indifferences if you are interested in reading! I am also Pearls1990 on the fanfic archive - Objection.net or .com I can't remember!)

:pearl-blush: At any rate, the smilies have taken over, so I thank you again for reading and enjoying my Ema/Klavier fanfictions! You always make my day with your kind comments! :pearly:

Pearls1975 wrote:
GDM wrote:

SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

:pearl-blush:

Please don't apologize! THat was a terrible miscommunication on my part! I will definitely continue with 'Sleepy'. I will try to have it out in a timely manner; I am working on another fanfiction that I have to get out of my brain before it eats me alive! :karma: :damon: :zenitora: :ini:

LOL But I will work on these when I get stuck on that fanfiction! :garyuu: / :think: (Past Indifferences if you are interested in reading! I am also Pearls1990 on the fanfic archive - Objection.net or .com I can't remember!)

:pearl-blush: At any rate, the smilies have taken over, so I thank you again for reading and enjoying my Ema/Klavier fanfictions! You always make my day with your kind comments! :pearly:

PLEASE WORK ON THE FANFIC! :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:

♥Klavier and Ema♥

:payne: :adrian: :ema-shock: :Kristoph-hair: :jazzron: :onamida: :zenny:

EEEEEKKK!!! The pressure!!

I am writing as I ... am .....writing..... :eh?: :yuusaku:

:kyouya: / :scientific:

:will:

Pearls1975 wrote:
:payne: :adrian: :ema-shock: :Kristoph-hair: :jazzron: :onamida: :zenny:

EEEEEKKK!!! The pressure!!

I am writing as I ... am .....writing..... :eh?: :yuusaku:

:kyouya: / :scientific:

:will:

o.O umm on second thought....i can wait... :lana: :ditz: :ben:

♥Klavier and Ema♥

Tee hee! Sorry about that momentary insanity!

I'm in the middle of playing PW 1-5, and I thought, why doesn't Ema ever mention her ordeal in AJ. Then I thought, probably too traumatising. So I thought I'd bring the trauma here, I hope its not too much...and I hope you enjoy....(not beta read so tread cautiously)

Spoiler: spoilerish For PW 1-5
“Ema...”

The voice was hollow and disembodied. She knew she had heard that voice before; a memory tucked away only to be taken out when something called for it. The darkness that surrounded her was punctuated by lightning that shone through the window.

“Ema...Ema...”

As if searching for her, the voice kept calling, and calling, until a shadow passed in front of the window. Her breath caught in her throat and the shadow seemed to grow. The air became hot and stuffy as she felt something overcome her, something was smothering her...

“Ema...”

“NNNOOooooo...” Ema sat straight up screaming.

“Ema?” The voice was beside her as she turned her breath caught in her throat. She blinked as she tried to clear the fog of the nightmare from her head.

“Klavier?” She tried to speak but her mouth was dry and ended up in a coughing fit.

“Fraulein?” He brushed her hair behind her ear and felt the heat coming off her face. He held the back of his hand to her forehead, something his mother used to do when he was sick. Ema's forehead was damp and he clucked his tongue. She weakly brushed at he hand. He swung his long legs out of the bed and walked over to Ema's side of the bed.

“Wha...What are you...doing here, glimmis fob?” She furrowed her brow and squinted her eyes to get a better look at Klavier, but her eyes wouldn't focus, and found that her throat burned after she spoke. She cleared her throat and pressed her hand to her chest. That's when she realized she was sick.

“Shit...I can't have a cold.” She groaned and moved to sit on the edge of her bed.

“Hhhmmm...I think you have more than a cold.” Klavier squatted in front of her and felt her forhead again. “You might have the flu!”

She tried to scowl at the blond, but it resulted in a look of confusion. “You never answered my question. What are you doing here? And why were you sleeping in my bed?” She paused and her hands flew to her face in shock. “Oh....we didn't...do...anything...did we?”

“No, Fraulein. I really wish you would think a little better of me.” He couldn't help but to chuckle, despite himself. “Now lay down, I will get you fresh water and a cool towel.”

Ema watched as Klavier left her bedroom. Were those “G's” on his boxers? 'Oh good god', she moaned to herself as she put her head in her hands.

“Ema...”

Her head shot up as she heard the voice again. The light from her bathroom down the hall threw eerie shadows all over her stark bedroom. She wrapped her arms around herself to contain her chattering teeth. Was she cold? Or scared? Scared of what?

“Ema...Ema...”

The light went out down the hall and she gasped as she watched a shadow glide down the hall toward her. Panicked, she scooted herself across the bed and squeaked out a pitiful no as the shadow reached out for her. She felt it brush her leg and as she attempted to kick it away, she propelled herself off the opposite side of the bed she started on.

“Ema!”

The back of her head was pounding and the last thing she saw before loosing conscientiousness was Joe Darke looming over her, a knife glinting from the streetlight outside her window, and his hand reaching for her throat.

Klavier yawned and lazily stumbled to Ema's bathroom. He found a washcloth and dampened it, but quickly turned off the water after hearing...something...a voice? Was Ema calling for him?

“Ema...” He called. He peeked his head around the bathroom door to the bedroom and caught a glimpse of the girl with her arms wrapped around herself. He filled the glass and turned off the bathroom light.

“Ema...Ema...” He called again and squinted to focus his eyes. He thought he heard Ema before he saw her scooting dangerously towards the opposite side of her bed. He reached out to grab her leg, only to miss and have her kick his hand away. In one fluid motion, he dropped the damp washcloth and jumped on and over the bed without spilling a drop of water. He slipped one arm under Ema's shoulders and the other under her knees and lifted her onto her bed.

~Vervollkommnung~

Hmm.... interesting.

I'd never thought about how SL-9 would still effect Ema so much later in her life.

must........read.......MORE!!!!!

niiice :edgy: and what GDM said :shoe:

♥Klavier and Ema♥

Kristoph~!

this is a great K&E fanfic. Please continue! ^^

Thanks Purple Angel =D

GDM wrote:
Hmm.... interesting.

I'd never thought about how SL-9 would still effect Ema so much later in her life.

must........read.......MORE!!!!!

:darke:

Well, you are probably right, but I know, when I get sick I get really delusional... :knock-knock: so i thought i'd bring that into my fan-fiction...

moon_pie! wrote:
niiice :edgy: and what GDM said :shoe:

:pearl-blush: :pearly: :pearl-blush: Yay!

eulogy7x wrote:
this is a great K&E fanfic. Please continue! ^^

:pearly: :pearl-blush: :pearly: I'm so glad you are enjoying my fanfic! Everyone is so very kind!

~Vervollkommnung~

I really don't mean to rush you (PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I AM RUSHING YOU!!!!!!), but how is the next chapter coming??? :godot:

GDM wrote:
I really don't mean to rush you (PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I AM RUSHING YOU!!!!!!), but how is the next chapter coming??? :godot:

:pearly: I don't think that you are rushing me, I'm flattered that you are following my fanfic! In truth, I'm glad that you posted, because I need to be pressured to write this. To be honest....I'm kinda stuck on where I want this to go. :sadshoe: However, I will try to have a next chapter out shortly. :pearl:

Thanks again, you've been very kind and patient!

Pearls1975 wrote:
GDM wrote:

:pearly: I don't think that you are rushing me, I'm flattered that you are following my fanfic! In truth, I'm glad that you posted, because I need to be pressured to write this. To be honest....I'm kinda stuck on where I want this to go. :sadshoe: However, I will try to have a next chapter out shortly. :pearl:

Thanks again, you've been very kind and patient!

Ok just a short update, i'm having a problem with the direction of my other fanfic, so i decided to work on this one for a spot! I hope you enjoy!

:darke: :ema-shock: :wall-bang:

Spoiler: PW 1-5 and AJ
After Klavier was sure that Ema was settled and sound asleep, he poured himself a glass of milk and pulled out Ema's laptop. In the search engine, he typed in the name he had heard Ema whisper in her sleep. A few articles about a crazed killer getting his revenge on society and the law came up. One article in particular caught Klavier's eye, “Another Happy Ending For Rookie Phoenix Wright.” He clicked and opened the article, noting the date.

February, 2017.

'Ten years ago...' Was the first thought that ran through Klavier's head. The second thought was, 'Oh my god, I ruined eight years of Phoenix's life...' He put his head in his hands and squeezed his eyes shut. 'He was a brilliant defense attorney, and I brought him down in one fell swoop. Ugh, how can I …'

A moan from the other room brought the blond man out of his thoughts, and he took the laptop off his lap and set it on the small side table. Klavier quietly stalked his way down the short hallway and peeked into Ema's room. She was asleep, but not very sound. He walked to the bedside and rested his hand on her forehead and found she was still burning up. He found the washcloth from earlier and went and ran it under cold water and went back into the bedroom and laid it carefully on Ema's forehead. She calmed and he took the cloth off. He smiled at how peaceful she looked as he brushed a few stray hairs from her face.

“Oh how easily you could steal my heart Fraulein.” He whispered and kissed her forehead.

A few moments later, Klavier was back on the love seat with the laptop in his lap reading the article from earlier, when he heard the muffled sound of Ema's cell phone ringing. 'Hmm...must be in her purse,' He thought. A minute later his own phone was ringing.

“Ja, Klavier speaking.” He said after retrieving the phone from the side-table. He noted the time on the laptop. 3:48 am.

“Klavier, sorry to wake you at such an ungodly hour, but I can't reach anyone else.” Klavier thought he recognized the non-committal voice of Phoenix Wright, but he wasn't one-hundred percent sure.

“Who...who is this? Herr Wright?” He asked.

“Yeah, listen,” Phoenix's voice suddenly took on a tone of concern. “Gumshoe can't come to investigate because Maggey is sick, and I can't get a hold of Ema...”

“Ja, Fraulien is sick as well.” Klavier paused. “Wait investigate? Investigate what? What's going on?”

“There's been a murder at People Park.” Phoenix stated so calmly, Klavier thought he was reading a newspaper article.

“What? Wait, a murder?” Klavier folded the laptop and set it aside. He stood and started pacing. “You called the police, I hope...”

“Please Klavier, after what happened a few months back with Shadi...I mean Zak, of course I called the police.” Now the man on the other side sounded annoyed. “I was hoping to get a head start on getting this investigated. I think we have a copycat murderer on our hands.”

“Oh, what kind of copycat?” Klavier paused in his pacing. “And why didn't you just get a hold of Herr Forehead?”

“I have, and he's on his way down.” Klavier could hear the sirens in the background.

“Ah, so why do you need me?”

Phoenix paused “Klavier, you have the most influence with the police right now, and I was really hoping to get a hold of Ema...I think she could have some useful input on this.”

“Ema's input on a murder?”

“Yeah, this is a copycat of the Joe Darke murders.”

:kyouya:

~Vervollkommnung~

duh duh duh dunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Suspense!!!! Wow, now I REALLY can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

Please hurry~!!!!!

GDM wrote:
duh duh duh dunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Suspense!!!! Wow, now I REALLY can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

Please hurry~!!!!!

:kyouya: :sassy:

I'm hoping i can have the next part out before the end of this week! Glad you are enjoying my fiction! Thank you for reading! :pearl:
Page 1 of 5 [ 177 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony