Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 6 of 6[ 205 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Fanfiction Ideas area.Topic%20Title

My GOD, I have wanted a topic like this. I have SO many good story ideas that I want to work on, but am not creative enough to attempt myself, so being able to suggest them like this is JUST what the doctor ordered.

One that's been rolling around (and I might still do myself, but it'd be nice to see someone else's take on it) goes like this:

Maya lost touch with Nick after becoming the Master, and when she tries to reach him nowadays, nobody would even pick up the phone. It's been a few years since she last got to speak to him (but LESS than seven). One day, however, when she calls, this small child answers the phone, saying she runs a "Wright Talent Agency" and referring to her old friend Nick as "Daddy". A few questions later, she finds out that "Daddy" isn't a lawyer, and he's currently at a poker game. Maya immediately grabs some money, tells Pearl to hold down the fort, and sneaks out of the Village to make a dash for the city for a night. She finds the club and gets in on a rather large game. While they recognize each other, they can't speak directly to each other until only the two of them remain (don't want people to think the champ's a cheater, now do we?). When that time comes, a vacuum of silence has to be filled in. From there...hey, it's your story, you tell me.

Ace Sidekick!

PokerJoker811 wrote:
My GOD, I have wanted a topic like this. I have SO many good story ideas that I want to work on, but am not creative enough to attempt myself, so being able to suggest them like this is JUST what the doctor ordered.

One that's been rolling around (and I might still do myself, but it'd be nice to see someone else's take on it) goes like this:

Maya lost touch with Nick after becoming the Master, and when she tries to reach him nowadays, nobody would even pick up the phone. It's been a few years since she last got to speak to him (but LESS than seven). One day, however, when she calls, this small child answers the phone, saying she runs a "Wright Talent Agency" and referring to her old friend Nick as "Daddy". A few questions later, she finds out that "Daddy" isn't a lawyer, and he's currently at a poker game. Maya immediately grabs some money, tells Pearl to hold down the fort, and sneaks out of the Village to make a dash for the city for a night. She finds the club and gets in on a rather large game. While they recognize each other, they can't speak directly to each other until only the two of them remain (don't want people to think the champ's a cheater, now do we?). When that time comes, a vacuum of silence has to be filled in. From there...hey, it's your story, you tell me.

That does sound like a good idea...Sounds a bit similar to a P/M fanfic I read a few days ago but this story is from Maya's P.O.V.

Emiko Gale wrote:
That does sound like a good idea...Sounds a bit similar to a P/M fanfic I read a few days ago but this story is from Maya's P.O.V.

That so? I'd love a link - I had this idea rattling around a while back when I re-heard an old Heart song by the name of "Straight On". This idea is based loosely around that song's lyrics.

Ace Sidekick!

PokerJoker811 wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

That so? I'd love a link - I had this idea rattling around a while back when I re-heard an old Heart song by the name of "Straight On". This idea is based loosely around that song's lyrics.

Here it is. (I am using my phone so I apologize if this link sends you to the mobile site.) This fanfic is soooooo cute!

Ace Sidekick!

Ok, the part of me that supports Phoenix/Franziska has reared it's head.

Imagine an AU universe where Phoenix and Franziska are teacher and student, (but obviously they have the hots for eachother) and one day Franziska decides to have Phoenix visit her home to meet her father..............What will happen? :oops:
Page 6 of 6 [ 205 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony