Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 6[ 205 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Fanfiction Ideas area.Topic%20Title

Fanfiction lover.

Well, this topic is pretty much what what's written up there. Post various ideas or short write outs for other people to use. I'll give examples. Idea:

Chaple Idea #1: What if Phoenix had made it across that burning bridge? How will he handle confronting Dahlia and Godot?

And Write out: (It's a crossover though...)

Chaple Write out #1:

"Dammit...

I...Just wanted to save people..."

It had been fifteen years since that time. That war and all that was lost between then and now... Looking to the ceiling of the small, white room...I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

They intend to put me on trial as a scapegoat. Rin, where are you? Can... I really be saved yet again, from this impossible situation? There's no one that will possibly take my case. Not after all of this...

The creak of the door catches my attention, and as I look through the heavy, thick glass of the detention center's visiting area, I see three people...Rin, a long red coat protecting her from the cold november air, A tall man, with the one of the most absurd hair styles I had ever seen dressed in a blue suit and a red tie, a small badge on his lapel glinting cheerfully in the artificial light.

"Nick, slow down!"

The girl next to him was an oddity in and of herself, Looking to be in her late teens wearing a short purple robe, prayer beads holding an oddly shaped stone, and her long, black hair held in a strange style that resembled a top-knot, but left most of hair streaming down her back. Oddly enough, she didn't seem to be cold in the least.

Sitting on the single chair in front of me, the spiky haired man smiled, sliding a form under the glass, before speaking in a strong, clear voice.

"My name is Phoenix Wright, attorney at law. If you'd like, I will defend you."

Looking at the smirk on Rin's face, I can't help but smile for the first time in weeks, and, pushing my white hair out of my face, I speak.

"My name is Shirou Emiya, I'd be happy for the help."
Visit my Fanfiction Idea thread, and add your ideas!
present-testimony/fanfiction-ideas-area-t16696.html

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Fanfiction Ideas area.Topic%20Title

....E.S.P is no aid in detecting sarcasm

[what so it could be anything PW related, even not from the game?
like, could i write up a monologue for someone to turn into a story?
Spoiler:
not so much a monologue as , if you read to the end...a suicide note. writtem from the point of maya fey...she kills '3' people ..by accident.spoiler]
would that be allowed?

ummm here it is:[spoiler=]I didnt mean to kill him. I was driving to fast, and didnt see him until the last crucial moment,when I was too close to stop. I got out of the car, but that was a mistake. There was a witness.I did the only thing I could think of. I took the loaded pistol from the car,and did the one thing I swore I would never do.Ever. I remember the moment when i focused on the dark silhouette,and puled the triger. The bang, the third sillhouette jumping,clutching their hands around my throat. Then the retalliation. I knew I was stronger. It took awhile, but eventually the body went limp.Grabbing a torch i took a look at the three people that I had just unthinkingly attacked. My cousin, pearl. My bes friend, Franzisca and......The one I hit. the beginning of this....Nick...I hadnt seen him in 7 years and the welcome I had given him was death. Nick...Im so sorry...and then I realised that in the one panic-stricken moment, I had ruined four lives, and only one I could put right again. I am not three people, but I an at least severe some of the guilt.
I have no regrets.

Spoiler:
also, i would want the monologue/suicide note in a fan-fic...also as a sucker for the nick and maya pairing I dont want him to actually die. she just thinks he has...or he is dead, her suicide is successfull and their spirits see each other again or something.

Fan of paramore, ace attorney, drugs, and the will to live.

hubby is the awesome jaydrick0620!
my darling children are Miyako Chinatsu and slezac and apollajustice
sons in law , yaragorm and eliasbloodmoon
love you guys!

Fanfiction lover.

Pretty much. The point of this topic is to give ideas to other authors. If you have an idea for a story that you'd like to see written at some point, this is the place to put it.

As long as it contains Ace attorney characters, it should be alright with the mods. Plus, you get to see idea that you otherwise wouldn't see.

[Words]

Oh, this is a cool idea. I'm not that good at coming up with prompts, but I wouldn't mind taking one. But I can't right now.

Fanfiction lover.

Thanks. I've got plenty of ideas, but little in the way of writing talent. Though I tend to gravitate towards crossovers...and my ideas are always Nick X Maya.

Chaple Idea # 2: Magic is an illusion, tricks of the light and slight of hand...At least, that's what she had thought. Changing forms, a broken mirror that had thrown him through time and space...the strange boy was unlike anything Trucy Wright had ever seen...And she intended to learn every thing she could about the power clinging to him. (Ace Attorney/Ranma 1/2)

...We all know it would have came around eventually anyway. Ranma was my first fandom anyway.

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gettin' Old!

Shame I don't know Ranma, I was in the mood for writing something :hoboleft:

Even if it meant degrading myself to fanfiction.

While I'm at it...

I'd like to see some Post-AJ1 ThalassaxHoboNick stuff.
You want a scenario well :odo-objection: TOO BAD!

No lets go, Thalassa stops by to visit Nick and find out how her kids are doing, Nick happily recounts tales of the kids over a game of strip poker.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Fanfiction lover.

Chaple Idea # 3: Before turning himself over, Valant gives Apollo something...A deep red magician's outfit, a brooch shaped like a club, a handwritten book, and these words..."Magic is in your blood, like it or not."

Chaple Idea # 4: Trucy's curiosity gets the better of her, and she asks Phoenix about his parents. Que the visit of the most embarrassing grandparents Apollo had ever had the misfortune of being indirectly related to, and who can't seem to stop trying to get Phoenix married. Can be crossover, or just OCs.

Chaple Idea # 5: Apollo had to be raised by someone right? Now those someones are coming to meet this sister and mother they had never heard of.

...Damn, that's more of a prompt, ain't it? Oh well, still counts.

Chaple Idea #6: Desperate to get Maya to watch anything other than Sentai shows, Phoenix hauls in his dvd collection, movies and anime from his childhood and teen years to try and change her mind...It doesn't go as well as he'd hoped.

Chaple Idea #7: A package is sent to Wright and co. law offices, containing one nintendo DS, and four games. Phoenix just can't believe that they really follow his life...until he plays the first one. How would Nick deal with knowing what would happen, and the ability to change it? Set at the beginning of justice for all.

Chaple Idea # 8:On the way to their Honey moon in...I dunno, where ever the hell Edgeworth lives, The plane crashes, stranding them on a deserted island. Watch the romantic mis-adventures as they try to get off the island.

Thanks for adding your ideas guys. Let's make this thread popular!

Edit: Forgot the self in Himself. Added idea #5, # 6, # 7, and # 8.

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I HAD AN IDEA. But it left me. *grinds teeth* When it comes back to me I'll post it :D
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Fanfiction lover.

I'm happy that you posted anyway. We were off of the 1st page.

...I like your banner.

Just a random passerby

I'm not very good with writing stories. I was thinking of a story where Kristoph Gavin is murdered and Valant Gramarye gets charged with his murder. I was going to have Valant staff be the murder weapon. That's all I came up with.

Fanfiction lover.

Ideas are ideas. The purpose of this thread is to provide ideas to writers.

Thanks for contributing.

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I was baking cookies just then. And I thought, what if someone wrote a fluff fic where Maya and Phoenix were making cookies and made a complete hash of it - eg. Maya eating all the sweetened condensed milk, Phoenix getting the mix in his hair or something...I fail at fluff. Just thought I'd post this here.
~Fanfiction~

Rebirth

Idea I'd Like Someone To Do: - A criminal situation where 9-12 old Trucy is the victim and Phoenix gets really, really angry at the accused. Trucy is in a emotional wreck. Prefered if it's multi chaptered but can understand if it's a one-shot due to time constraints.

Fanfiction lover.

Hikari: I'm bad at fluff as well, but That's a damn good idea. Since phoenix/Maya day (September 5th) is coming up, that'd make a good entry into it.

Skye: That has the potential for some really heavy angst, or some nick of time rescue action.

Platinum Skye wrote:
Idea I'd Like Someone To Do: - A criminal situation where 9-12 old Trucy is the victim and Phoenix gets really, really angry at the accused. Trucy is in a emotional wreck. Prefered if it's multi chaptered but can understand if it's a one-shot due to time constraints.

ill try. it migt take ne awhile but ill put up chapters as i attempt to write them.
Spoiler:
is it okay if trucy dies? after an accident she is an emotional wreck and commits suicide-or tries.and fails.either one.

also, while im posting, i had a kinda dumd idea. what about if soemone writes a nick and maya story, but it has to have a duck, an unbrella, a telephone box, and some strange guy in drag.
i would like to see how many different variations you can get, as its not at all specific.

love you guys!

/人◕‿‿◕人\

I'd like to do the Trucy one as well. Angst FTW 8D Although, I don't know if I could kill her..
~Fanfiction~

Gettin' Old!

Platinum Skye wrote:

WHY DO YOU HATE TRUCY!!!! :larry:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Fanfiction lover.

As a man with a white knight complex, I don't particularly understand it myself...but I believe the sentiment can be pulled well from this quote from Tsukihime's Kohaku: 'The more pure something is, the more satisfying it is to destroy it.' Though the thought makes me a little upset.(I hope I remembered that quote right.)

Or, some people like to have a reason to cry. I get like that sometimes.

Rebirth

Herr Blondie wrote:
Platinum Skye wrote:

WHY DO YOU HATE TRUCY!!!! :larry:

I love Trucy as a character. She's smart, funny, cute and I love the Trucy-HoboPhoenix father-daughter relationship. But I admit I love stories where adorable girls are emotionally ruined because I am a evil man.

Quote:
ill try. it migt take ne awhile but ill put up chapters as i attempt to write them.

Spoiler:
is it okay if trucy dies? after an accident she is an emotional wreck and commits suicide-or tries.and fails.either one.

Spoiler:
I would prefer if she would fail at killing herself. Makes more turmoil for Trucy and HoboPhoenix. Your choice in the end.

[Words]

Well, if she's only in the age of 9-12, I doubt Trucy would attempt suicide. And I might write the cookie fic, Hikari.

The cape is self-fluttering

justis76 wrote:
Well, if she's only in the age of 9-12, I doubt Trucy would attempt suicide.

I don't know if Trucy would attempt suicide or not, but I don't think age would be reason she wouldn't. There have been suicidal children of that age range.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Once this thread is popular enough, maybe the admins will sticky it.
....Really popular. C'mon people, visit! xD
~Fanfiction~

Last edited by Hikari on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

:)

Herr Blondie wrote:

While I'm at it...

No lets go, Thalassa stops by to visit Nick and find out how her kids are doing, Nick happily recounts tales of the kids over a game of strip poker.

D'aww that sounds cute. I like that idea.

Gettin' Old!

C.Gholy wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

While I'm at it...

D'aww that sounds cute. I like that idea.

Yeah it could even be done in chapters, for every hand of poker Nick recounts another tale of Apollo and Trucy before ending with maybe something slightly romantic between Thalassa and Nick.

Also @Hikari I think something needs to be REALLLY popular for a sticky.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

lying is bad

A case where a side character is deeply involved.

Like: Defending the Judge for murder of...someone?

Fanfiction lover.

I'm confident that this thread will eventually be popular. It's an inherently useful topic after all.

Chaple Idea # 9: Cosplay night Wright!

"Who the %$^& do you think I am!?" These are the loud, boisterous word that Phoenix Wright wakes up to, his assistant, dressed in a pink jacked and short dress, and her dead sister, dressed in a flame patterned bikini top and short(Really short) shorts, standing over him, a bucket of blue paint and a red cloak in hand. It was going to be a long day... And in the background, the confident roar of "Gatai! Gurren-Lagann!" played from his old dvds.

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gettin' Old!

chaple wrote:
I'm confident that this thread will eventually be popular. It's an inherently useful topic after all.

Idea # 9:
Title: Cosplay night Wright!
"Who the %$^& do you think I am!?" These are the loud, boisterous word that Phoenix Wright wakes up to, his assistant, dressed in a pink jacked and short dress, and her dead sister, dressed in a flame patterned bikini top and short(Really short) shorts, standing over him, a bucket of blue paint and a red cloak in hand. It was going to be a long day... And in the background, the confident roar of "Gatai! Gurren-Lagann!" played from his old dvds.

I think the authors who fufill the ideas should report back letting people know they have done said challenge.

And how is Mia alive in this one?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Fanfiction lover.

She's not. It's most likely she's borrowing Pearls body, or phoenix is dreaming, maybe even something else entirely. I'll leave it up to whoever writes it.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Since I'm busy with a Haruhi fic (though now that I know there is a PxM day I might do something for that, maybe even the cookie one) I can't write this dumb idea I had.

While Ema and Maya are fighting over who was the better assistant, one of Ema's science experements messes up and Nick ends up getting sucked into the world of Steel Samurai (much like Tron). In my head I'm picturing it like on Heroes when Hiro goes back in time and meets that one samurai...
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Fanfiction lover.

I've never seen 'Heroes' But that sounds like it'd be pretty entertaining, even more so if he gets drafted into sidekickery.

[Words]

eliasbloodmoon wrote:
Since I'm busy with a Haruhi fic (though now that I know there is a PxM day I might do something for that, maybe even the cookie one) I can't write this dumb idea I had.

While Ema and Maya are fighting over who was the better assistant, one of Ema's science experements messes up and Nick ends up getting sucked into the world of Steel Samurai (much like Tron). In my head I'm picturing it like on Heroes when Hiro goes back in time and meets that one samurai...

You watch Heroes? Awesome! I wonder if the Steel Samurai's an alcoholic antihero too.

"Too Awesome to Die"

justis76 wrote:
eliasbloodmoon wrote:

You watch Heroes? Awesome! I wonder if the Steel Samurai's an alcoholic antihero too.

Eh, I wasn't completely faithful. I started watching around then and never watched all the episodes.

But the alcoholic antihero part would be epic!
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Gettin' Old!

eliasbloodmoon wrote:
justis76 wrote:
eliasbloodmoon wrote:

Eh, I wasn't completely faithful. I started watching around then and never watched all the episodes.

Likewise I can never follow a series fully.
But if you want a Comix Zone style scenario where Nick accidentally becomes a character in Neo Olde Tokyo I think it could be entertaining filler in the Phoenix Wright Anime.

And unless one writer has a sense of humour the Steel Samurai won't be an alcoholic, it's not an accurate recreation it's a show for kids.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

[Words]

I just had the idea that maybe it'd be better if Nick went to the Pink Princess' dimension, since the Pink Princess was based on Maya so she would be pretty similar to her, plus she'd be easier to write. Except instead of burgers she likes ramen

miles*reminisence wrote:
Platinum Skye wrote:

Spoiler:

also, while im posting, i had a kinda dumd idea. what about if soemone writes a nick and maya story, but it has to have a duck, an unbrella, a telephone box, and some strange guy in drag.
i would like to see how many different variations you can get, as its not at all specific.

okay. to see beging it is the second URL on faanfiction page:http://forums.court-records.net/present-testimony/how-save-life-klema-with-all-miles-reminisences-stuf-t16794.html

love you guys!

Fanfiction lover.

Chaple Write out 2: Ace Attorney/Shadow Hearts 1~3 cross over.

Late one night, Maya Fey is visited by, what she assumes are, three spirits that ask her for help. A beautiful man dressed in the garb of a 16th century noble, blond hair hanging to his shoulders and a sword at his hip, who tells her the story of a valiant, lasting friendship.

A gigantic hulk of a man dressed in the garb of a wrestler, blond dread-locks bouncing when he laughs, and a huge timber resting on his shoulder who tells the story of loyalty and perseverance in the face of unbeatable odds.

The last is a cute girl, decked out in black frills and lace, her blond hair swaying and jumping as she gestured wildly while recounting her adventures, she tells the value of living freely to her heart's content.

They simply ask to meet their friends once more. It seemed like a dream, until she woke up, and found that the Valentine siblings had not been a dream. Keith, Joachim, and Hilda are still there.

How will Phoenix and Maya deal with with three odd-ball vampires?

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

lame alert

rydus65 wrote:
I'm not very good with writing stories. I was thinking of a story where Kristoph Gavin is murdered and Valant Gramarye gets charged with his murder. I was going to have Valant staff be the murder weapon. That's all I came up with.

I'd like to tak this idea. :godot:
Also, I would like to take idea 7. :godot:

This thread was a really good idea by the way! Some of us lack creativity, and this really gets ideas spinning. :godot:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

Fanfiction lover.

Thanks! Ideas are something I'm good for. Fully writing something? Not so much, so it helps me as well.

My goal is more fanfics. :draw: ...I love the Vera smiley.

Chaple Idea # 10: Dahlia's spirit rips a hole in space/time/reality, and tosses Nick, Maya, and Godot into...his office? What's with all these magic props? Lawyer!Nick, Mystic!Maya, and Prosecutor!Godot...Meet Hobo!Nick, Master!Maya, and Gobucks-CEO!Godot. Oh, and your Future!Daughter-Trucy and Future!Lawslave-Apollo.

Crackish, I know...But it could be fun.

Last edited by chaple on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superpower: Logic

An erotic moment between :minuki: and :mrhat:

I want somebody to write it for me. I feel dirty just thinking about it :bellboy:

Spoiler:
Also, :garyuu: and :chinami: ...IN HELL

[Words]

chaple wrote:
Thanks! Ideas are something I'm good for. Fully writing something? Not so much, so it helps me as well.

My goal is more fanfics. :draw: ...I love the Vera smiley.

Idea # 10: Dahlia's spirit rips a hole in space/time/reality, and tosses Nick, Maya, and Godot into...his office? What's with all these magic props? Lawyer!Nick, Mystic!Maya, and Prosecutor!Godot...Meet Hobo!Nick, Master!Maya, and Gobucks-CEO!Godot. Oh, and your Future!Daughter-Trucy and Future!Lawslave-Apollo.

Crackish, I know...But it could be fun.

EPIC WIN. Oh my gosh, if my hands weren't full....just...YES.
Page 1 of 6 [ 205 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony