Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 5 of 6[ 205 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Fanfiction Ideas area.Topic%20Title

Herr Blondie wrote:
Totally support #24 now Icer has brought it to light.

I never actually thought about what would really happen after the bad ending.
Seeing it now I imagine it'd just transform him into hobonick sooner seeing as he'd never set foot in a courtroom again.

However it seems to just be placing him in the same role as Godot in 3-5 which isn't going to end well for Nick.

He wouldn't be a murderer.
Maybe he'd try to take the fall for Maya, instead of Iris...
Godot will have a major vendetta, and possibly pin the crime on him anyway...
And if I wrote this, of course there would be a lovely resolution where Phoenix and Maya get back together :gant: Anything P/I can do, P/M can do better :P though I doubt Phoenix would ever be a lawyer again.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

[Words]

icer wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

Seeing it now I imagine it'd just transform him into hobonick sooner seeing as he'd never set foot in a courtroom again.

However it seems to just be placing him in the same role as Godot in 3-5 which isn't going to end well for Nick.

And if I wrote this, of course there would be a lovely resolution where Phoenix and Maya get back together :gant: Anything P/I can do, P/M can do better :P though I doubt Phoenix would ever be a lawyer again.

That's...a bit cocky. True, but still cocky.
However, I can't imagine that story not ending with Nick and Maya getting together. I like the idea.

[Words]

Double post, but I'm gonna claim the idea of what everybody's been talking about tonight:

Fat Iris- After getting out of jail, Iris finds out that Phoenix no longer loves her, and goes on an eating binge, resulting in her gaining an incredible amount of weight. Adding my own spin onto it, Iris meets Jean along the way, and their love forms.

Gettin' Old!

justis76 wrote:
icer wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:

That's...a bit cocky. True, but still cocky.
However, I can't imagine that story not ending with Nick and Maya getting together. I like the idea.

Apart from the PhoenixXMaya ending it's fine.

And I'm guessing your fat Iris idea was inspired by Looby's new sig art Justis?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

[Words]

Well obviously. Lol.

justis76 wrote:
Double post, but I'm gonna claim the idea of what everybody's been talking about tonight:

Fat Iris- After getting out of jail, Iris finds out that Phoenix no longer loves her, and goes on an eating binge, resulting in her gaining an incredible amount of weight. Adding my own spin onto it, Iris meets Jean along the way, and their love forms.

Oh, that's quite a nice idea actually. Maybe Iris goes to the restaurant for some self-punishment (since the food's awful, and I think some of those binge eaters try to 'punish' themselves) except that she is the one person in the world who likes his food...

Quote:
Apart from the PhoenixXMaya ending it's fine.

Of course the whole deal of Dollie/Iris will have to be worked in too for extra trauma. I wonder if Iris would 'admit' in this timeline, since Phoenix is already disgraced and alone? (Probably not.) Dahlia, too, would probably show up. And trying to figure out how the crime and murder would progress in that timeline is a complex issue... of course, it wouldn't necessarily be anything like in 3-5. Perhaps Iris still takes the initial stabbing fall but then Godot pins the murder on Phoenix w/Iris as accomplice - and things again end up pointing to Maya as 'guilty' and Phoenix has to decide whether to plead guilty in her place...[Phoenix-Maya restoration is the end result of the saga...after a tumultuous epic :butzthumbs:]

Fanfiction lover.

I'm alive!...Well, alive and in some 'fell down the stairs' brand pain. Damn doctors and their observation...

Hows it goin' all? Glad to see Icer thinking about writing that...
Visit my Fanfiction Idea thread, and add your ideas!
present-testimony/fanfiction-ideas-area-t16696.html

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Idea #24 is brilliant. Pile on the angst, whoever writes it! It sounds really interesting and i'd like to read it :)
~Fanfiction~
"No. Men should die for lies. But the truth is too precious to die for."
-Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Fanfiction lover.

Hey-hey! My thread is still alive!...and holy crap, my idea is popular.
Visit my Fanfiction Idea thread, and add your ideas!
present-testimony/fanfiction-ideas-area-t16696.html

Gettin' Old!

AA/Amory Wars crossover.

Adult Ema wakes up one day to find herself on the Camper Velourium with Al the Killer who just LOVES to kill white girls :garyuu:

Bad ending preferable.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

just want to chip in that I really, really like #24 as well, and would pretty much want to marry whoever writes it, if it ever happens <3 or, if one day I ever have time to start an epic multi-chapter PW fic, I am so willing to write it myself. :D

tozz wrote:
just want to chip in that I really, really like #24 as well, and would pretty much want to marry whoever writes it, if it ever happens <3 or, if one day I ever have time to start an epic multi-chapter PW fic, I am so willing to write it myself. :D

Oh well, I'll probably write it eventually. First I'd have to replay game 1 and 2 with this explicit AU in mind, mentally delete all GS3 and 4, replay 3-5 and see how things might be re-engineered...
Maybe by this time next year it will be finished!

I also still intend to write the fic where GS4 is actually a giant computer game Phoenix is stuck in...

:)

justis76 wrote:

<3

chaple wrote:
Chaple Idea # 24:Broken Swords And Unslain Dragons. Ace Attorney 3 AU.

Follows 2-4's bad end.

Right, I'm working on this..

edit: don't hit edit instead of reply...

Last edited by icer on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

You forgot Sal. 8D

chaple wrote:
Chaple Idea # 24:Broken Swords And Unslain Dragons. Ace Attorney 3 AU.

Follows 2-4's bad end.

I wrote it :)
Great concept.
Not going to be serious 'romantic' P/M, no more than the real GS2...

Maths

How about this idea.
Leemaths idea number 1 All grown up (A phoenix and Pearl story)

Shortly after T&T case 5, Maya ignores her responsibility as the Master of Kurain and stays on as Phoenix's assistant and Pearl joins her. Then when Pearl is watching tv she learns of a new exhibition at the museum concearning msticism all over the world including a certain object that is said to ensure a couple's happiness. She begs Maya and Phoenix to take her to the exhibit so than Phoenix and Maya can benefit from that said object. While looking around they see that one section of the exhibition is still under construction. But Maya decides to go in anyways with Pearl while Phoenix is distracted and Phoenix when seeing them enter shouts hold it. Then they start running further in and Phoenix gives chase. Maya and Pearl then split up and phoenix chases down Pearl first. Pearl runs into a stand and a strange small gem drops into her training clothes without her realising it. Then Phoenix catches up to Pearl takes her and finds Maya and takes them both out of the exhibit and then returns to the office. Then Pearl wakes up the next mourning and has become an 18 years old while still retaining her child mind. And she wants to return to normal.

Then after shocking Phoenix and Maya they discover the small gem in her training clothes as it falls out and they realise that it came from that section of the exhibit. So they return to the Museum but find that section has mysteriously dissappeared and no-one from the museum has any knowledge of the section under construction or the gem which they had brought. Then Maya decides to use her connections as the Master of Kurian Village(basically she just left someone in charge of the village, she had become the Master, just that she didn't want to leave Phoenix) to try and figure out anything about it leaving Pearl under Phoenix's care. Then Pearl starts to develop feelings for Phoenix and thus feels conflict because of her whole Phoenix and Maya thing. Also Phoenix starts to fall for her as well but feels conflict because he knows that she is actually a little girl. Then Phoenix eventually confesses his love to Pearl and eventually they get together and then Maya returns with the answer of how to reverse it. But then pearl and Phoenix and Pearl don't want her to return to her normal age and they stay together and Maya then takes her responsibilities as the Kurnain Master seriously.

Or at the very least a story where Pearl and Phoenix get together just after T&T where pearl turns into a grown up.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Idea: Larry Butz is at a local greasy diner attempting the 30-Burger challenge (The chef brings out a plate of thirty burgers. If the challenger finishes all of them in one sitting, he/she gets their picture on the wall as one the 30-Burger Champions and doesn't have to pay for the meal, otherwise they have to pay the full $100 for the unfinished meal)

15 Burgers in, Phoenix and Maya walk in the door, recognize Larry and start cheering him on. How does it end? Does Larry finish the challenge and win Maya's heart? Does he skip out on the bill, leaving Nick to pick up the tab? Does Maya sneak a few burgers, helping Larry win? It's all up to you? Go for it, you beautiful bastards, go! Fly! Live free!
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Jean and Iris have a pet pigglet together.

¢ħłөвø $ħөЌª wrote:
Jean and Iris have a pet pigglet together.

Aww, that sounds cute. I always thought pet fics were sweet :3

I have tons of ideas for fics, but I don't really wanna give them away because I like keeping them a surprise.

Woe is the World...

Zone Idea #1: "Turnabout Acrobat" (Lame title, I know...) Phoenix Wright/Aero the Acro-bat crossover

Takes place after JFA but before T&T. Phoenix gets a call from his "friends" from the Berry Big Circus. Apparently, there's a new circus in town called the Rising Sun Circus that's been stealing all of their publicity, which Max was very displeased about. So he tries to get Phoenix, his old "sweetie", to spy on this new big top to see what makes the Rising Sun Circus so hot. (Pun completely intentional.:moe-laugh:)

At first, Phoenix is quick to decline, despite Max's offer of free tickets of the other circus to spy on them; however, Maya overhears the conversation and Maya immediately agrees, calling the decline of free circus tickets outrageous.

So Phoenix, after a little persuasion by Maya and Pearl, is dragged to the Rising Sun Circus to "spy" on them. There, they find that the star of the show, a young acro-bat (emphasis on the "bat") named Aero, is the source of the Rising Sun' publicity gain.

The next day, Phoenix hears on the news of the murder of Aerial, Aero's assisstant who was sick the night of the previous show. The suspect was none otrher than Aero the Acro-bat himself. Maya demands that he take the case, finding the little guy cute at the show they had seen. But with Aero's only alibi being as flimsy as a one inch thin piece of balsa wood, and all the evidence pointing to his client, will Phoenix be able to pull a victory out of his hat? (Pun also completely intentional.:moe-laugh:)

I'm probably gonna take this one myself, seeing as no one's even heard of Aero the Acro-bat anymore, but anyone if free to take it if they understand the concept.

I have two ideas.
Mona's Idea #1: Bedtime Stories. Two segments:
Segment 1 takes place before the DL-6 incident. Gregory Edgeworth is tucking Miles into bed, and little Miles asks for a bedtime story. So Gregory comes up with one.
Segment 2 takes place a few years later, with Manfred Von Karma giving Franziska a bedtime story. Naturally his story is a lot more disturbing than Gregory's. I bet Manfred read Franziska Grimms' fairy tales. The uncensored ones.

Mona's Idea #2: Franzie and Larry, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
This is totally a crack fic about the crackiest pairing I could think of...but I would really love to see a short fic with Larry/Franziska. Franziska is in denial that she likes the goofball, and the other Phoenix Wright ladies try to convince her that she really is in love.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

The Turnabout Before Christmas - A cold night on Christmas Eve... and a man is killed after being pushed off a mansion. The likeliest suspect? A man who thinks he's Santa Claus who even admits he was on the roof of the mansion that night. Can Phoenix save this man? How could anyone else have done it when the victim and the man were the only ones there? And most importantly... is this man really who he says he is?

Justice High - Phoenix, busy with... nothing at all, sends Apollo to Trucy's school to give her something she left at home. Apollo reluctantly agrees, and goes to Trucy's high school... where he ends up spending the day and somehow becomes the most popular guy there, much to his confusion, Trucy's amusement, and the envy of almost every boy in school.

Get down! - A quiet evening in Edgeworth's office with a cup of tea is quickly interuppted by Kay, who wants to have a night on the town. Somehow, after a good time of pleading from Kay and Gumshoe, Edgeworth somehow finds himself getting dragged over... to a disco. How he actually agreed to this, he will never know. ...Oh, and extra awesome points if Gumshoe is left out for not being hip enough, and tries to get in using wacky Gumshoe antics.

The last one is my favorite. You know you want it.

...D'aaaaawww...

Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!

smirk

Hmm... seeing all the crossover ideas, I'll mention that I'd love to see a AA/Detective Conan cross.

But that's about as far as my idea goes... : P

Maybe somebody gets apotoxin'd? That'd be fun haha!
Or the characters meet up on a case... I feel like these two could crossover pretty well.

~ Alita's not cocky she just loves herself.

~ Gumshoe and Maggie come dressed as Batman and Robin for a party because Larry misinformed them that it was a fancy dress party.

It's all Wright to be wrong sometimes!

chaple wrote:

Chaple Idea # 12:Hollow Law, Death God's Court. Bleach/ Ace Attorney

He had always thought that death would be less...feudal japan-ish. More clouds and harps. Phoenix Wright, and his assistant Maya Fey have died. A huge earthquake bringing the office down on them. Walking toward what they were told is called the 'court of pure souls' he arrives in time to see a young girl being judged without anyone defending her, and cannot help but yell "OBJECTION! Everyone has the right to a proper defense!" Rukia Kuchiki had never been more relieved in her life to see someone pointing directly at her.

I'm going to write this! :gant:
Amazing sig and avatar credits go to TheBaronAndEma! Perfect as always!

Ace Sidekick!

Wow, an interesting topic that's dead. This looks like a job for, a dead topic graverobber. :salute:

For my fellow Phoenix/Maya fans please step up, this idea is something I don't feel confident to execute myself. Now we all know that Phoenix has saved Maya a bunch of times before, but how about a fanfic where the cycle is broken and Maya is put in a situation where she needs to save Feenie. Yes, you heard that correctly. I don't feel confident about writing this because I am currently procastinating on other fanfics and, I don't know whether or not to make this serious and suspenseful, or humorous. :sillytrucy:

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Wow, an interesting topic that's dead. This looks like a job for, a dead topic graverobber. :salute:

For my fellow Phoenix/Maya fans please step up, this idea is something I don't feel confident to execute myself. Now we all know that Phoenix has saved Maya a bunch of times before, but how about a fanfic where the cycle is broken and Maya is put in a situation where she needs to save Feenie. Yes, you heard that correctly. I don't feel confident about writing this because I am currently procastinating on other fanfics and, I don't know whether or not to make this serious and suspenseful, or humorous. :sillytrucy:

Oh! Maybe it could be called "Maya Fey: Ace Spirit Medium"! Now I wonder how Maya could save Nick? Could she summon her power of waving her arms around randomly to fight off the kidnapper? Hey, if it worked while fighting Galactus, it could work here too! :-P But seriously, you have a pretty good idea, but I don't know how it could be executed properly.

Now I have an idea. What if Phoenix has to defend a man who happens to be his and Maya's son from the future? He could be the first male spirit medium and lawyer raised in Kurain Village and his name would be Clarence Wright (because it sounds like clairvoyance). He could've traveled back in time to stop an event that would cause Nick and Maya not to get together in the future and thus write himself out of existence. However, he is suddenly thrown into the midst of a murder scene, and he's soon accused of the crime. Phoenix would have to defend him, and as the story progresses, he'll start to learn more about this weird kid in hippie clothes and why he's so interested in his relationship with Maya.

Let it go and move it move it

I've always wanted to know how the characters would react if there was a zombie apocalypse, so that could be an idea for a fanfic. I would write it myself, but i'm not the best of writers. :/

Also, certain shippings could take place. :edgy:
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Oh! Maybe it could be called "Maya Fey: Ace Spirit Medium"! Now I wonder how Maya could save Nick? Could she summon her power of waving her arms around randomly to fight off the kidnapper? Hey, if it worked while fighting Galactus, it could work here too! :-P But seriously, you have a pretty good idea, but I don't know how it could be executed properly.

Now I have an idea. What if Phoenix has to defend a man who happens to be his and Maya's son from the future? He could be the first male spirit medium and lawyer raised in Kurain Village and his name would be Clarence Wright (because it sounds like clairvoyance). He could've traveled back in time to stop an event that would cause Nick and Maya not to get together in the future and thus write himself out of existence. However, he is suddenly thrown into the midst of a murder scene, and he's soon accused of the crime. Phoenix would have to defend him, and as the story progresses, he'll start to learn more about this weird kid in hippie clothes and why he's so interested in his relationship with Maya.

That is interesting. But it seems too complicated for me to write, it's still kind of tempting though.

State Alchemist

Alternatively, I'd like to see an entire "what-if" future story, sort of like how an actual game would be written. It could involve all of the original characters and their children. Nick and Maya's son could be the main defense attorney, your assistant could be Pearl's son/daughter (or someone original either one is fine), the detective could be Maggey and Gumshoe's daughter, and the judge could be Edgeworth.

The first case would involve the detective's older brother, a professional poker player and the "God of Fortune" as opposed to Maggey who is the "Goddess of Misfortune." He's an extreme luck magnet who's barely lost a game of poker. However, one night, someone does beat him and takes a large amount of money from him. Later that night, the man is stabbed in the back in his own home. A witness claims that Gumshoe(son) quietly followed the victim to his home and stabbed him. When Gumshoe(son) is about to be placed on trial, his sister goes to Mr. Wright(son), asking him to defend him.

Also, could someone do a Castlevania Symphony of the Night fic with AA characters? :edgeworth: would be Alucard, :phoenix: would be Richter Belmont, :maya: would be Maria Renard, :yummy: would be the Librarian, :karma: would be Dracula, :franny: would be the Succubus, :garyuu: would be Death, and :damon: would be the Dark Priest Shaft.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Alternatively, I'd like to see an entire "what-if" future story, sort of like how an actual game would be written. It could involve all of the original characters and their children. Nick and Maya's son could be the main defense attorney, your assistant could be Pearl's son/daughter (or someone original either one is fine), the detective could be Maggey and Gumshoe's daughter, and the judge could be Edgeworth.

The first case would involve the detective's older brother, a professional poker player and the "God of Fortune" as opposed to Maggey who is the "Goddess of Misfortune." He's an extreme luck magnet who's barely lost a game of poker. However, one night, someone does beat him and takes a large amount of money from him. Later that night, the man is stabbed in the back in his own home. A witness claims that Gumshoe(son) quietly followed the victim to his home and stabbed him. When Gumshoe(son) is about to be placed on trial, his sister goes to Mr. Wright(son), asking him to defend him.

Also, could someone do a Castlevania Symphony of the Night fic with AA characters? :edgeworth: would be Alucard, :phoenix: would be Richter Belmont, :maya: would be Maria Renard, :yummy: would be the Librarian, :karma: would be Dracula, :franny: would be the Succubus, :garyuu: would be Death, and :damon: would be the Dark Priest Shaft.

I am a bit uneasy about writing actual murder cases, but I am extremely tempted to write about your original character. (If only I could get the second chapter of Phoenix/Maya: Double Dash done...I'm so close but I'm having writer's block.) Btw, what is his personality?

And about your second idea...I don't know much about Castlevania. ^^;

State Alchemist

Quote:
I am a bit uneasy about writing actual murder cases, but I am extremely tempted to write about your original character. (If only I could get the second chapter of Phoenix/Maya: Double Dash done...I'm so close but I'm having writer's block.) Btw, what is his personality?

I hope you'll finish it soon! I read the first chapter btw. I was surprised that the Mushroom Kingdom actually has hospitals considering no one in Mario gets seriously injured. Also, if Nick and Maya are the only humans in the Mushroom Kingdom, what does that make Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, and all the other "human" characters?

As for Clarence Wright's personality. He has Nick's enduring dedication to his friends, family, and clients, and Maya's cheerful optimism no matter how tough the situation. He shares Nick's method of debating, going by the seat of your pants and bluffing. Like Maya, he LOVES to eat (especially burgers) and he's a fan of the Steel Samurai (the rebooted series directed by an adult Cody Hackins). He also has Nick's tendency to rely more on emotions than on logical thought like in 2-4 where Nick was so determined to save Maya that he accused Adrian Andrews of murder.

He does have unique characteristics as well. While he's generally a smart guy, he can sometimes come across as sort of an Absent-Minded Professor and sometimes a Ditzy Genius (you can find those on TV tropes for more detailed explanations.) For example, he can turnabout any seemingly impossible case with ease, but ask him if he remembered to take a shower in the morning and he'll need some time to think about that. His upbringing in a rather sheltered environment like Kurain Village makes him a little bit naive. While he is very determined, he can be stubborn sometimes.

Most importantly, he has a love for helping people who are in trouble or in need and doesn't expect any reward for his deeds.

Hope that'll help stir up some creative ideas for a fic with this guy! :garyuu:

Ace Sidekick!

Ok, another idea for my fellow Phoenix/Maya fans,

Mia Fey: Ace Matchmaker 8)

Nuff said! ;D

Ace Sidekick!

Lucy wrote:
I've always wanted to know how the characters would react if there was a zombie apocalypse, so that could be an idea for a fanfic. I would write it myself, but i'm not the best of writers. :/

Also, certain shippings could take place. :edgy:

I kind of want to make a Phoenix Wright version of the anime Highschool of the Dead but so far it's just an idea.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

EDIT: Nothing.

Last edited by P.B. Crudstache on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've felt worse.

Either I'm looking in the wrong places, or there is a serious lack of fan-fiction about young :jake: and :neil: The non-incest kind. Any ideas for a plot?
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Ace Sidekick!

sumguy28 wrote:
Either I'm looking in the wrong places, or there is a serious lack of fan-fiction about young :jake: and :neil: The non-incest kind. Any ideas for a plot?

Sadly no, but I have a currently unfinished fanfic that features Jake and Neil.

Ace Sidekick!

I must, have, Klavier/Franziska fics. It can be romance or friendship. And it can fit in with the canon or be AU.

I have an idea for one (hence my sig) where Klavier returns to Germany after his devistation from case 4-4, and he feels his world no longer makes sense, until he meets Franziska.

But right now it's just an idea and I have other fanfic projects I'm working on currently.

State Alchemist

Oh! I've got one!

Lords of the Law- The first four cases of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney in a Fire Emblem-ish setting. Instead of lawyers, spirit mediums, and evil prosecutors, there would be knights, mages, and evil kings.

If I had to fit some of the PW:AA characters into different classes from Fire Emblem:

:phoenix: -Hero
:edgeworth: -Tactitian
:eh?: -Knight
:mia: -Sage
:maya: -Mage
:larry: -Fighter (Enter the Vaike Butz!)
:sawit: -Thief
:redd: -Trickster
:cody-shock2: -Villager
:devasque: -Dark Mage
:gregory: -Great Lord
:karma: -Grandmaster
Page 5 of 6 [ 205 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony