Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Carlis's Fanfiction (The eye-ache fic topic)Topic%20Title

Lurking somewhere around

Title : Man of Mist
Genre : General
Pairing : Me x fic None.
Warnings : Chronic grammar problems I still haven't gotten around to cleaning up. I made my first OC here, and boy was he irritating. I shaped him up a little more later on, and that's something I needa clean up too. Also, Jacques is a side-character (like coleslaw) that I invented before AAI came out, hence the name. No relation to Portsman of any kind. xD

Summary : Kristoph meets Polly years before GS4, and finds that he's positive he saw him somewhere before - so he took drastic steps to make sure he can keep his eye on Polly : he adopts him. AU of pre-GS4 era, which I've tried my darnedest to twist into Canon, through a lot of bush-beating and horse kicking.

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580148/1/Man_of_Mist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title : The man who looked at the sky
Genre : General
Pairing : Klapollo
Warnings : Contains blackmail, shooting, exploding places, and long!fic that you probably don't wanna go near if you're depressed.

Summary : Sequel to above-fic, but can basically stand alone. Placed after 4-4, Kristoph and Daryan broke out of prison. Klavier gets wind of it, and joins the team organized to hunt them down. Only now Kristoph's disappeared, and Apollo's suspected to be the reason. When Klavier confronts his Herr Forehead though, Apollo simply refuses to cooperate...

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5709927/1/The_man_who_looked_at_the_sky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, yeap, that's about it. And other in-progress stuff on the site, that I'll post when I'm done. Neater, rather than deleting off a dozen stalled projects.
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony