Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Turnabout television showTopic%20Title

EPIC OBJECTION!

Turnabout television show is something I thought of like when Maya and pearl and maybe iris and more go and visit a tv show and something happens where everyone gets involved well are you ready? Let me know your opinions thnx!
Re: Turnabout television showTopic%20Title

EPIC OBJECTION!

Part 1:
*beep beep beep beep*
Phoenix:ahh *yawnnn* guess it's time to wake up.it is time to get ready to go on that show that invited us all to come.Maya,wake up...
Maya:Niiiiccckkk,shush I want noodlesss or maybe a burger...
Pearl:Goodmorning!!!!Uh Mr.Nick?
Phoenix:Yes Pearls?
Pearl:Arent we going to that tv show today?
Phoenix:Yes,speaking of that show I need to call detective gumshoe,maggey and iris!
Maya:Okay!how about you hurry it up and call them so we can eat something...I mean we can't starve on the show now can we?
Phoenix:If you are thinking burgers then I refuse...maybe simple toast is the option!
Pearl:Mr.Nick!!!*glares*
Phoenix:Hey I kinda feel for burgers all of sudden okay let's go get some!!
Pearl:Yay!Mystic Maya you hear that?We can have burgers!!!!
Maya:Right,Pearly!And Nick is paying the whole bill for our burgers!!!
Phoenix:How delightful!(that empties my wallet again).
*steel samurai ringtone*
Phoenix:Hello?
???:Hey,pal it's me!
Phoenix:Oh detective gumshoe!!
Detective gumshoe:Are your ready for the show,pal?
Phoenix:I am in a manner of speaking but no I still have to get ready but did you pick up iris and maggey?
Detective gumshoe:Yes I did,pal.But I think you need to get ready.But do you know which show we are going on?
Phoenix:No...I just received the invitations to come to a studio because a show will be airing there.
Detective gumshoe:well okay I will pick you up in 30 minutes about, just to give you time,pal.
Phoenix:Alright detective, bye then.*beep*
Maya:I'm ready nickk!
Pearl:Me too!
Phoenix:(was I talking for an hour?)Well I'll get ready quickly.
Maya:Nick is getting old haha.
Pearl:Mystic Maya wants you to stay young so I will help you stay young for your lover,okay Mr.Nick.
Phoenix:*sigh*(I am not that old)
Minutes later...
*weeooo*
Phoenix:sounds like detective gumshoe has just reached!
Detective gumshoe:hey,pal let's go!
At the studio gates...
Phoenix:Here it is...the new star studio!
Maya:Well Nick what are you waiting around for?let's go!
???:Nnnnngggghoooohhhh....?!?!?!!!??! And just what are you all doing here???
Phoenix:Edg...Edgeworthhhhhhhh!!!!I should ask you that question.Didn't you invite me and some friends if I pleased to come to this studio?
Edgeworth:And just why are you under the impression it was I who sent invitations to you or perhaps do you think that because I am here...yes don't laugh I have a show.
Phoenix:you do?????(how surprising? The day edgeworth has a show!)
Maya:So mr.edgeworth you sent us the invitations? I mean I thought we were going on some talk show but I didn't know it was perfect pro...-
Edgeworth:Say no more.Do not say it just because you know it.
Maya:Oh well we will find out some time anyway so don't try and hide it.
Phoenix:Hide what? And what is the name of this show?what like perfect prosecuter or something?
Edgeworth:Way to do me in,wright.
To be continued...

EPIC OBJECTION!

Part 2
Phoenix:Well what am I supposed to say but okay my perfect prosecuting friend!
Edgeworth:Dont get laughs out of this,wright.
Iris:So it is you mr.edgeworth who invited us?Tell the truth or your lies will be revealed by the power of magatama!
Phoenix:Oh I think I left mine at the office so I can't tell whether you are lieing or not.
Edgeworth:Those things...?The physco locks?
Phoenix:they're called physce locks,edgeworth but I guess when you used them you never got the name right?
Maggey:What are you all talking about?Sir detective just led me out of the car!But I stepped in a puddle so here goes my badluck again.
Phoenix:Oh(I swear people who think they attract badluck need to meet this girl...Goddess Queen of bad luck or Lady luckless...had to add my few keen words to get my point.)
Detective gumshoe:Hello sir Mr.Edgeworth sir!
Edgeworth:Hello detective Gumshoe...
Iris:Mr.Edgeworth,you are still lieing I know you are.
Edgeworth:About?
Maya:I recommend you don't play dumb mainly because it doesn't work for you,Mr.Edgeworth perfect prosecuter!
Edgeworth:Okay no time for the waste of time so yes I sent off the invitations to wright and I know he would choose somepeople to come along and that is that.
Iris:See Mr.Edgworth no need to hide the truth when it is already clear!That is the power of kurain village at your hands.
Edgeworth:Nnnggh...*glares at Phoenix*
Phoenix:And just what did I do?I mean are you upset because perfect prosecuter has just been proven wrong?anyway when does your show start?
Edgeworth:Soon enough,wright,soon enough.
Pearl:Do you have popcorn,Mr.Edgeworth?
Edgeworth:No I apologize.You know I have been meaning to introduce you to someone that is a good friend of mine,wright.
Phoenix:Who?Wendy Oldbag,I never knew it would happen,edgeworth.
Edgeworth:Do not mention that name to me.So have you heard of the yatagarasu?
Phoenix:I have heard alittle about it.Um why?
Edgeworth:Well hear something...this girl is related to it but I will not tell you more than you need to know.I do my show with her.Her name is Kay Faraday.
Phoenix:Edgeworth,I know the whole story stop trying to hide what I know but I won't mention it because it may hit her as bad.I read the news,internet case files and watched television.I know what happened,no problem.
Maya:Once again I am lost in you twos thoughts,it's making me hungry.
Phoenix:You just had a burger!
Maggey:Frankly I don't know either way.
Iris:Hmm...(whispers to pearl)
Pearl:This is a cool story!
Detective gumshoe:oh,oh something I know all about,pal!Though I am going to miss that guy I really looked up to him as a detective.
Edgeworth:Kay...
???:hello,Mr.edgeworth,oh oh ohhh,Gummys here too!
Detective gumshoe:Hey,kay!
???:Oh I see unfamiliar faces so I must say I am Kay faraday and the predessor of the yatagarasu(clan)!
Phoenix:Oh hello Kay I am Phoenix Wright!
Maya:And I am Maya fey!
Maggey:I am Maggey Bryde!
Iris:I am Iris fey!
Pearl:I am Pearl fey!
Kay:Oh...now that I think about it, I heard about all of you!!I mean the famous Phoenix wright and the famous rest of the feys!!The news spreads no matter if you pay attention or not!
To be continued...

EPIC OBJECTION!

AlyssaAceFanAttorney wrote:
Turnabout television show is something I thought of like when Maya and pearl and maybe iris and more go and visit a tv show and something happens where everyone gets involved well are you ready? Let me know your opinions thnx!
Also post your comments on turnabout televison show as much as you please and pointers and also anytime i update all the parts of my episode. If there are any typos i will see them but you are still welcomed to tell me just in case.
Well thankyou and keep reading! :pearl-blush: :hobolaugh:
SuperDuperhandyDandyTestimony!

EPIC OBJECTION!

Part 3
Phoenix:but...i guess its a small world afterall!
Edgeworth:Dont tease me,Wright...
Maya:Well we should get going to your Perfect prosecuter show,Mr.Edgeworth.
Edgeworth:Must you torture me?
Maggey:B-but Mr.Edgeworthhhh,you are awesome and no one can tell you otherwise.
Iris:Alright lets go!
Pearl:Yea,Iris thats true!Hey why dont we sit together so Mystic maya can have her special time with Mr.Nick!
Phoenix:Uhhhh...(I really think Pearls really doesnt get the concept of my relationship with maya...)
Maya:Mr.Edgeworth?Do you have any studio burgers here?Hey,Nick you should go get me some!
Phoenix:Maya...you just had burgers and yet you feel the need to get more burgers?
Pearl:*Glares*Mr.Nick you need to be kind to your lover,Mystic Maya, Mr.Nick WILL buy you burgers!
Maya:Pearls...Its okay Nicks wallet may be empty that you can blow dust out of it, so dont worry and we are not lovers Pearly...
Phoenix:(Do you have heart to not mention my Suffering wallet?)Eheh...
Pearl:oh, alright,lets go!
To be continued... :maya:

EPIC OBJECTION!

i will soooooooo gett back to everybody as soon as i can but i havent been able to make more parts to the story yet because i have beeen soooo busy because of the nyc state tests and projects and im graduating so i will continue soon but for now plz hang in there guys im soooo sorrry if you were reading and now your waiting i wll be writing soon again thankyou!e-mail me any ideas at spicychica2204@aol.com and plz put in the e-mail that your from court records thanks and goodbye!

EPIC OBJECTION!

Hello it's been a while I'm sooo sorry please forgive mee,I love this turnabout I was working on because I love to write and make up alot cool stuff but I've been so busy so check me back over the holidays readers!:D bye for now,I will come on and go on forums here and there but I'm soo busy with highschool so I can't work on my story for now sorry

EPIC OBJECTION!

Hello it's been a while I'm sooo sorry please forgive mee,I love this turnabout I was working on because I love to write and make up alot cool stuff but I've been so busy so check me back over the holidays readers!:D bye for now,I will come on and go on forums here and there but I'm soo busy with highschool so I can't work on my story for now sorry

EPIC OBJECTION!

But please feel free to email me at my 3 emails!Spicychica2204@aol.com.Xxfamouswitchxx@aol.com.and amandawaldron96@gmail.com!I live ace attorney and always be will be a loyal fan and plus I play the games constantly and I still do!

Because I Can.

Just a tip, you might want to put all of this under your original first post, and just use the spoiler tag. Also, for crisper reading, you might want to space it out. Keep writing, this is a great start.
Sometimes you just have to say; What the Fudge.
Sprites|Spriting Tutorials

EPIC OBJECTION!

But please feel free to email me at my 3 emails!Spicychica2204@aol.com.Xxfamouswitchxx@aol.com.and amandawaldron96@gmail.com!I live ace attorney and always be will be a loyal fan and plus I play the games constantly and I still do!

LOOK WHOSE BACK AND HERE TO REVIVE THIS STORY AND IS NOW IN COLLEGE LMFAO
When i was writing this i was still in middle school so i have to reread this,maybe edit it and then make it more current to how i write now or at least so it can connect better so it doesnt end up choppy and inconsistent~
guys im back and btw i cosplay maya fey,a lot of things happened these past years but i am still a big ace attorney fan,i remembered my password,im so happy about this.Tell your friends if you want about this haha.
Alright :maya: :maya: :phoenix:
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony