Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 23 posts ]

FVKWY's FanficsTopic%20Title

I'm bad at puzzle solving..

Keep my age in mind while reading these. I'm not that good at writing yet... Sorry if you don't like these...

NOTE: I support bizarre pairings that have no backing whatsoever. (e.g, KayXLang, ApolloXOlga)

New Stories YAY!:
Spoiler: Christmas Love: Rating: Teenager (watch out, bad language, kissing, sexual references, and AU ApolloXOlga)
Summary: Alternate Universe. Prostitute Olga Orly heads to a Christmas party, invited by a friend. Apollo Justice, a twenty-year-old journalist, is also at that party and Olga decides to hit it off with him. Warning: Olga is OOC because she isn't so fixated on Russian things.

Christmas music blared over the speakers, and Apollo Justice found himself leaning against the wall holding an untouched glass of wine in his hand. He didn't know what he was doing here; he hated parties. His employer, Kane Bullard, was busy flirting with the women and Apollo wasn't the type of man to go and flirt with strangers. He wanted to go home, but first he'd have to drink wine. Apollo wasn't sure why he'd gotten himself wine; he hated it.

"What are you doing hiding in the corner?" a voice tinted with a bizarre accent said. Apollo jumped, his wine tipping out the glass and making a small puddle on the floor.

"Aw, fuck!" Apollo groaned. The woman, a blonde clad in a red and black dress with crimson high heels gasped. Her hair was held up by a beautiful shining ribbon. The dress was short and revealing, but what else could be expected of a prostitute at a party?

"I'm so sorry!" she apologised. "I'll clean this up and pay for another glass, I promise."

"No," Apollo said, shaking his head. "I don't like wine anyway. I'm not sure why I ordered it." The woman smiled.

"That's okay, then. But are you sure about the money?" she asked. Apollo nodded. "Sure. I'm Olga Orly. You?" Olga held out a hand. Apollo shivered. He didn't like making physical contact with people.

"Apollo Justice," he replied, gingerly taking hold of Olga's hand. He should have hated the feeling, but Olga's hand was soft and gentle. Apollo's tensed body relaxed and he shook Olga's hand. Apollo didn't want to draw away from Olga's soft touch but he knew he had to, so he did. "So, um, Olga, what do you do for a living?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Olga asked teasingly. Apollo nodded defiantly. "I'm a prostitute." Remarkably, Apollo displayed no signs of visual shock and his mental shock wasn't great either. It was like he had been expecting it, perhaps from the revealing dress.

"Why are you talking to me, then?" Apollo asked. Olga snaked a hand to his back. Nervousness and excitement raced through Apollo. He knew what she wanted, and he may as well give it to her.

"I just thought a lonely man like yourself could do with a little love," she said softly.

"Is this even love? Or just meaningless sex?" Apollo asked, bravely placing a hand on Olga's back. He pulled her in slightly and felt nervous. Could he satisfy a prostitute used to sex? Would he even be able to do it properly?

"It depends on you, dah?" Olga giggled. Apollo suddenly recognised her accent: she was Russian! He vaguely remembered his foster father once telling him 'Russians are sexy. Apollo, my boy, like me, pick up a sexy Russian girl'. Apollo pulled Olga closer and she leaned in, kissing Apollo's lips very softly. Pleasure rocketed through him, and he felt nervous no more. He wanted Olga so much, and he agreed with his foster father - Russians were sexy.

"So," Apollo mumbled. "Where do we go?" Olga smirked and kissed Apollo again.

"Well, my flat's not far away," she murmured, wrapping a hand around Apollo's waist. She whisked him into her flat and they had sex, meaningful sex.

---

Olga had a completely free day the next day but didn't feel like doing much, so she stayed in and browsed the internet to her leisure. Nobody knew it, but Olga loved to read books from her home country, and indulged herself in Russian tales of heroism, and also read stories of world mythology. At seven o' clock, she had been deeply engrossed in Artemis Fowl (as recommended by her sister who was learning English) when the buzzer went. Olga stuffed a bookmark into the book and stood up, rejoicing in hearing Apollo's voice over the phone. She let him in and Apollo came in. It was obvious he did not want sex.

"Olga, I... I think I love you," he said as he closed the door behind him. "I want to go out with you." Olga stared at Apollo, unsure why he was here declaring his love for her.

"I've seen a lot in my prostitute years, but I've never had someone coming into my house and professing their love for me," Olga pointed out. Apollo flushed bright red.

"Um... Right, but Olga... I really do love you," he said. Olga wanted to tell him she felt the same towards him, but she had to test whether Apollo would make a worthy boyfriend.

"We'll see whether you're up to my standards," Olga explained. "You need to come and stay with me, or I you." Apollo smiled. He liked that idea.

Spoiler: Old Stories
An Unfortunate Accident
Summary: Pearl is murdered, Maya was nearly murdered, and to top it all off, Phoenix cannot defend the suspect because he is a vital witness. Phoenix and Adrian at the start of a relationship... though will the prosecutor mess it all up?
Self-review: Lol this sucks pretty badly...

C'an A'erie
Summary: Edgeworth gets a good trip in order, but turning into a fully-fledged roleplaying game character was not what any of them expected. From battling monsters to using magic... what's next? Contains violence.
Self-review: Damn this was fun to write! =D Anyway, it's... decent.

Pregnancy Problems
Summary: Kay Faraday is pregnant - and she's desperate to keep it from her ex-husband Miles Edgeworth.
Self-review: I don't know, this kinda sucks, it's kinda weird, and it's not particularly long.

From A World Beyond My Comprehension
PROMO SIGGIE~: Image
Summary: Phoenix Wright-Luminous Arc crossover. ( :udgy: ) Luminous Arc 1 characters are thrown into the world of Ace Attorney! This story mainly focuses on Mavi, who winds up in Edgeworth's house, and they begin to feel a strange feeling... EdgeworthXMavi.
Self-review: FLUFF FLUFF AND FLUFF. I loved writing this. Trying to mix a fighting game with Phoenix Wright was a great lil' challenge. Anyway, I'm finding it awesome writing about Witches in the world of Phoenix Wright. Lol. This kinda sucks, and to be honest none of you will understand it.

So those are fanfics from the mind of a child.
Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

Last edited by FVKWY on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: FVKWY's FanficsTopic%20Title

Ignore this post, it holds no relevance.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

Last edited by FVKWY on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm workin' on it.

Wait, Lang x Kay? Strange pairing, in my opinion.

Otherwise, the stories are good (especially for a 11-year old!)

But why did Pearls have to die...?
Check out my fangame.

... Yeah, that's it.

Nyuugen wrote:
Wait, Lang x Kay? Strange pairing, in my opinion.

Otherwise, the stories are good (especially for a 11-year old!)

But why did Pearls have to die...?

Because Pearls would get in the way of Phoenix and Adrian!! So I killed her....

I'm workin' on it.

YOU MURDERER! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! :larry:
Check out my fangame.

... Yeah, that's it.

I SURRENDER!!!! I SURRENDER!!! *hides*

Last edited by FVKWY on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm workin' on it.

You should write an M-rated Phoenix x Adrian fic. :hotti:
Check out my fangame.

... Yeah, that's it.

Nyuugen wrote:

Sorry, but...

:objection:

1. LOOK AT MY AGE DUDE.
2. Phoenix X Adrian isn't a pairing I particularly like anymore.

EDIT: NEWWWWWS!!! From A World Beyond My Comprehension's Chapter 3 is in the works, FINALLY!!! It also has a signature for it~:

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

Rather... interesting pairings. Though I don't care for romance.

Shadowsleuth wrote:
Rather... interesting pairings. Though I don't care for romance.

I used to not care.

Then somehow I began writing it and it got as addictive as writing fantasy stories~

I'm workin' on it.

FVKWY wrote:
Nyuugen wrote:

Sorry, but...

:objection:

1. LOOK AT MY AGE DUDE.

Age is irrelevant, this is Ace Attorney! :zenitora:
Check out my fangame.

... Yeah, that's it.

Last edited by Nyuugen on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

From A World Beyond My Comprehension's chapter 3, A&E At The Zoo is up. Mavi should work at the zoo, not as a freaking detective, lol.

What to work on next...?

If I were to give a suggestion, how's about one for your OC...
Frost Freeze, I believe her name was? Are you still doing that?

That's a game, not a fanfic. And I intend it to stay that way.

Well, I did a fanfic version of my series, and that's working for me.

I can't do things like that; I'm not you.

Well, it was only a suggestion.

I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING!!! (While browsing GS5 threads.)

Spoiler: Solving Problems
"Phoenix, wait!" a voice yelled. Phoenix Wright looked around the room. The Judge, Klavier Gavin and Valant Gramarye didn't have that voice. Which meant-

"Phoenix, over here! The evidence my little sister gave you... it's falsified!" the voice yelled again. This time Phoenix had a good idea of where it was coming from, and looked beside him. A man in his thirties was standing there. Horns protruded from his hair. Four, to be precise. A ponytail hung down. The man wore a shirt with a red suit jacket, with the sleeves rolled up. He wore a round brown bracelet.

"Kristoph Gavin delivered my little sister a piece of falsified evidence. Here, I brought you the real evidence," the man held out a piece of paper. It looked exactly like the piece of evidence that little girl had given Phoenix earlier.

"H-how can I trust you?" Phoenix asked, mildly shocked.

"Klavier. Your brother Kristoph has told you that Phoenix is going to present a piece of falsified evidence, yes?" the man asked, hands on hips, eyes closed. He looked annoyed.

"H-herr Horns..." Klavier began sweating like mad.

"Klavier. It's okay, you can tell the court," the man said, opening his eyes. He leaned on the defense bench.

"Herr Horns is correct. My brother has informed me of the falsified evidence..." Klavier mumbled.

"Wait WHAT?!" Phoenix yelped.

"What is going on in this court?!" the judge demanded.

-Meanwhile, in 2037-

Apollo Justice sat up, covered in a cold sweat. He ran a hand through his hair. Huh? He was in bed, but it wasn't his - besides, he was wearing his normal outfit, too. The bed was a simple checkered pattern, but the word science had been scrawled on it in graffiti. He got out of bed and heard someone speaking.

"Huh? Oh... he must be awake," the voice said, and the door opened. Ema Skye stood in the doorway. She looked him up and down.

"God, he was right..." she whispered in shock, running a hand through her hair.

"E-Ema?" Apollo asked.

"Oh, sorry. Well, Apollo, this might be hard to grasp, but welcome to your house, 2037," Ema said.

Apollo's eyes widened, and he passed out.

Enjoy some random weirdness.

:)

Nyuugen wrote:
kink Meme is your friend. Lol.

My comments On the fics are on ff.net.

Wahahahahaha, crack inspired by my awesome dreams. New story, here we go!

Spoiler: Phoenix Camp Prologue
The train rattled across the old (and falling apart, but nobody really wants to know that) tracks. Franziska von Karma let out a lengthy sigh and ran her fingers down the dirt-covered window. The past two hours had felt like an eternity, and it didn't help knowing there was still one our left in this uncomfortable train. Franziska wanted to talk to Miles Edgeworth, but he was fast asleep in the seat opposite Franziska's, snoring gently. She may be cruel, but she couldn't wake him up. Franziska rummaged through her bag and found a book. She pulled it out. It was a hardback book, which meant she'd gotten it when it was first out. She checked the title.

'The Life and Times of a Perfect Prosecutor'. Franziska let out a sigh and ran her fingers along the words 'perfect' and 'prosecutor'. She had failed her father. She wasn't a prosecutor like he was, nor would she ever be. If her father was watching over her from the sky, then he would be disappointed. After all, Franziska von Karma thought of herself as a failure, and was sure she was never meant to be born.

---

Maya Fey's head was leaning on the blue clad lawyer's shoulder, and frankly, he had a mind to shut her mouth so she would stop dribbling on his good suit. But Phoenix Wright had a big heart, and left Maya as she was, even though he could feel her dribble sinking deep into his suit. Phoenix had been engrossed in a book about his mentor's life, but he had finished the book and was now sitting on the train, wishing for the hour to pass by more quickly. Why not take the route of Maya and get some sleep? After all, Phoenix deserved it, as did all the people he knew on the flight. Nine hours on a plane and three on a train had left everyone with bags under their eyes. So, Phoenix closed his eyes and sleep welcomed him.

---

A bell rung, stirring all of the sleeping passengers. Franziska had somehow fallen asleep without her knowledge, and grumbled about how she deserved some beauty sleep. It wasn't like anyone was listening, though, not even Miles Edgeworth. The train began to slow down and Franziska stood up, stretching slightly. Franziska walked down the aisle, Edgeworth in pursuit, when Franziska saw the spiked hair of Phoenix Wright in front of her. She whipped him and Phoenix complained about how everything was unfair. Then the lawyers and medium got off the train, unknowingly being followed by one Ema Skye. Once the party had stepped out of the train station, they saw the 'lawyer' camp they had been called to. It was no lawyer camp. There was the sound of metal against metal and two people were fighting. Phoenix gulped and led the party into the building.

"Welcome to the Fenghuang Camp, m'dears. You guys have got a special part of the camp all to yourselves, now come, let me show you," a middle-aged woman who was surprisingly good-looking for her age said, adjusting her tie. She was wearing a white shirt and tie and a black pencil skirt, with high heels of the same colour. The woman showed the lawyers, medium and teenaged girl to their building, a large castle. However, inside, it was not as posh inside as it was outside. The floors were bare and wooden, and as soon as the group stepped inside, they were forced to remove their shoes and socks and walk bare foot across the wood. Even the woman took her shoes off, and that was when Edgeworth saw the bottom of her foot was quite worn and bruised, but he decided to keep quiet about it for now.

"I'm afraid you'll have to discover everything on your own, as I am this camp's secretary, and I must return to my duties. However, the girl's dormitories are up those stairs, and the boy's up those. You must not enter the other gender's dormitories, otherwise you will be punished severely. Lights out is at midnight and we will make sure none of you are bending the rules. You will all receive a schedule on your dormitory beds. I must go now," the woman said, bowing. She walked off but nobody's gaze followed her.

"We should split up and go look at our dormitories, then explore. We should probably meet back down here in an hour and a half," Ema suggested. Nobody had known she was there, yet somehow nobody was surprised at her being there.

"That is a sensible idea. Let's go, Wright," Edgeworth said. Phoenix nodded and the two headed up the stairs. Franziska turned to Maya and Ema and whipped the wall, scaring the two teenagers.

"You will behave in this camp, do you understand me?!" Franziska asked, her voice filled with anger. The other girls nodded, too afraid to speak, then Franziska smiled. "That's good. Now we should go and see our dormitories, after all, we will be living there for the next two months."

"Yeah. I'm hoping the dorms will be cool!" Maya said, skipping up the stairs, followed by Franziska and Ema. To be honest, everyone was hoping the dorms would be good, but with their luck, the dorms would be infested with insects and be filled with only the bare minimum of objects required to live. The girl's dorms were quite nice, with pink beds and a bathroom with soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste and shampoo. There were cupboards in the bathroom, but nobody had looked in them.

As Ema decided on her bed and was pulling back the covers, she screamed as she caught sight of a large cockroach. It scuttled away quickly, as not to see the wrath of a Skye, but the girls decided they had an cockroach infestation. They looked around their dorms some more and found a box filled with cuddly toys. The box was labeled, 'Bedtime Buddies'. Obviously toys to cuddle in bed. Ema and Maya weren't afraid to show they slept with a cuddly toy, and grabbed something. Ema took a little kitten toy and Maya took a penguin, because apparently it reminded her of Phoenix. A bizarre reason, to be sure, but nobody decided to tell Maya that. Franziska, once Ema and Maya had run off to go explore the castle, opened her bag and took out Mr Manfred, the cuddly toy she slept with. It was a stern-faced rhino, and brought joy to Franziska whenever she touched it.

"Come on, Franziska!" Maya called from outside.

"I'm just coming!" Franziska yelled back, stuffing Mr Manfred underneath her bedcovers. She joined the other girls in their quest to explore the castle, and they first found a larger bathroom with cubicles, so two people could go at once. There was also a bathtub and a small box with various soaps held inside. The girls didn't stay around for too long to see the bathroom, and their next discovery was the dining hall. It was a majestic room with a chandeleir hanging from the ceiling and a floor covered by a soft red carpet. There was cutlery laid out on the table and a vase of roses in the middle, but other than that, the table was empty. The girls then discovered the kitchen filled with foods and ingredients and Ema whipped up some ham sandwiches. The girls left the house and found a fountain and a playpark. Franziska sat on the bench, watching Ema and Maya have fun in the playpark.

Franziska longed to play with them, but she couldn't let her guard down. If she was weak, then her emotions could be easily controlled by others. At least, that was what her father said.

"Come on, Franziska! Why don't you play with us?" Ema called, hanging onto a monkey bar and looking Franziska directly in the eyes. Franziska knew it then, she should play with them, be a child again. Franziska nodded and jumped up, running over to the monkey bars. Franziska hated monkey bars, as she always fell off them, but today she was having fun, even as she fell off. For once in her life, Franziska von Karma was having fun.

---

Phoenix and Edgeworth had separated to explore, and Phoenix was in the kitchen eating a bar of chocolate like it was the last bar of chocolate he'd ever eat. Actually, it was just because Phoenix savoured every bit of chocolate he got. He loved the taste, the texture, that feeling when you've achieved something and you can treat yourself to some chocolate... These thoughts were all broken off as he finished the bar. Phoenix longed to get another bar, but he restrained himself and strode out of the kitchen and into the dining hall. It was twenty minutes til he was due to meet up with everyone back at the entrance, and he wasn't sure how to kill the time. Maybe going up the second flight of stairs and exploring up there would do the trick, so he tried it, and stumbled upon a library.

Phoenix was in awe of the library. There was at least twenty shelves, each jam packed with book after book after book. A claustraphobic's worst nightmare, a book lover's heaven. Phoenix wasn't the biggest fan of books, yet he found himself strolling along, looking at books.

"May I help you?" Phoenix turned, surprised at the female voice. There was a woman in her twenties with long brown hair standing in front of him, wearing the same outfit as the secretary from earlier. "I'm the librarian here."

"Can we take out books as we please?" Phoenix asked. The librarian shook her head and sighed.

"Of course not. You have to check out books with your library card, which will be provided by me on your first visit. Tell me, sir, what is your name?" the librarian asked, pulling out an envelope. She pulled out a stack of library cards and flicked through them.

"Phoenix Wright. I just arrived here today," Phoenix explained. The librarian nodded and found the card that said Phoenix Wright, then she handed it to Phoenix, who gratefully accepted it and only took a short glance at it before shoving it in his pocket. The librarian saw that the lawyer had no need for her anymore, so she briskly walked off back to her post. Phoenix picked out a book about underwater predators and checked it out, then he checked his watch. He was late. He better hurry up.

CRACK NOT YET DONE. >.<

Wahahahahaha, crack inspired by my awesome dreams. New story, here we go!

Spoiler: Phoenix Camp Prologue
The train rattled across the old (and falling apart, but nobody really wants to know that) tracks. Franziska von Karma let out a lengthy sigh and ran her fingers down the dirt-covered window. The past two hours had felt like an eternity, and it didn't help knowing there was still one our left in this uncomfortable train. Franziska wanted to talk to Miles Edgeworth, but he was fast asleep in the seat opposite Franziska's, snoring gently. She may be cruel, but she couldn't wake him up. Franziska rummaged through her bag and found a book. She pulled it out. It was a hardback book, which meant she'd gotten it when it was first out. She checked the title.

'The Life and Times of a Perfect Prosecutor'. Franziska let out a sigh and ran her fingers along the words 'perfect' and 'prosecutor'. She had failed her father. She wasn't a prosecutor like he was, nor would she ever be. If her father was watching over her from the sky, then he would be disappointed. After all, Franziska von Karma thought of herself as a failure, and was sure she was never meant to be born.

---

Maya Fey's head was leaning on the blue clad lawyer's shoulder, and frankly, he had a mind to shut her mouth so she would stop dribbling on his good suit. But Phoenix Wright had a big heart, and left Maya as she was, even though he could feel her dribble sinking deep into his suit. Phoenix had been engrossed in a book about his mentor's life, but he had finished the book and was now sitting on the train, wishing for the hour to pass by more quickly. Why not take the route of Maya and get some sleep? After all, Phoenix deserved it, as did all the people he knew on the flight. Nine hours on a plane and three on a train had left everyone with bags under their eyes. So, Phoenix closed his eyes and sleep welcomed him.

---

A bell rung, stirring all of the sleeping passengers. Franziska had somehow fallen asleep without her knowledge, and grumbled about how she deserved some beauty sleep. It wasn't like anyone was listening, though, not even Miles Edgeworth. The train began to slow down and Franziska stood up, stretching slightly. Franziska walked down the aisle, Edgeworth in pursuit, when Franziska saw the spiked hair of Phoenix Wright in front of her. She whipped him and Phoenix complained about how everything was unfair. Then the lawyers and medium got off the train, unknowingly being followed by one Ema Skye. Once the party had stepped out of the train station, they saw the 'lawyer' camp they had been called to. It was no lawyer camp. There was the sound of metal against metal and two people were fighting. Phoenix gulped and led the party into the building.

"Welcome to the Fenghuang Camp, m'dears. You guys have got a special part of the camp all to yourselves, now come, let me show you," a middle-aged woman who was surprisingly good-looking for her age said, adjusting her tie. She was wearing a white shirt and tie and a black pencil skirt, with high heels of the same colour. The woman showed the lawyers, medium and teenaged girl to their building, a large castle. However, inside, it was not as posh inside as it was outside. The floors were bare and wooden, and as soon as the group stepped inside, they were forced to remove their shoes and socks and walk bare foot across the wood. Even the woman took her shoes off, and that was when Edgeworth saw the bottom of her foot was quite worn and bruised, but he decided to keep quiet about it for now.

"I'm afraid you'll have to discover everything on your own, as I am this camp's secretary, and I must return to my duties. However, the girl's dormitories are up those stairs, and the boy's up those. You must not enter the other gender's dormitories, otherwise you will be punished severely. Lights out is at midnight and we will make sure none of you are bending the rules. You will all receive a schedule on your dormitory beds. I must go now," the woman said, bowing. She walked off but nobody's gaze followed her.

"We should split up and go look at our dormitories, then explore. We should probably meet back down here in an hour and a half," Ema suggested. Nobody had known she was there, yet somehow nobody was surprised at her being there.

"That is a sensible idea. Let's go, Wright," Edgeworth said. Phoenix nodded and the two headed up the stairs. Franziska turned to Maya and Ema and whipped the wall, scaring the two teenagers.

"You will behave in this camp, do you understand me?!" Franziska asked, her voice filled with anger. The other girls nodded, too afraid to speak, then Franziska smiled. "That's good. Now we should go and see our dormitories, after all, we will be living there for the next two months."

"Yeah. I'm hoping the dorms will be cool!" Maya said, skipping up the stairs, followed by Franziska and Ema. To be honest, everyone was hoping the dorms would be good, but with their luck, the dorms would be infested with insects and be filled with only the bare minimum of objects required to live. The girl's dorms were quite nice, with pink beds and a bathroom with soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste and shampoo. There were cupboards in the bathroom, but nobody had looked in them.

As Ema decided on her bed and was pulling back the covers, she screamed as she caught sight of a large cockroach. It scuttled away quickly, as not to see the wrath of a Skye, but the girls decided they had an cockroach infestation. They looked around their dorms some more and found a box filled with cuddly toys. The box was labeled, 'Bedtime Buddies'. Obviously toys to cuddle in bed. Ema and Maya weren't afraid to show they slept with a cuddly toy, and grabbed something. Ema took a little kitten toy and Maya took a penguin, because apparently it reminded her of Phoenix. A bizarre reason, to be sure, but nobody decided to tell Maya that. Franziska, once Ema and Maya had run off to go explore the castle, opened her bag and took out Mr Manfred, the cuddly toy she slept with. It was a stern-faced rhino, and brought joy to Franziska whenever she touched it.

"Come on, Franziska!" Maya called from outside.

"I'm just coming!" Franziska yelled back, stuffing Mr Manfred underneath her bedcovers. She joined the other girls in their quest to explore the castle, and they first found a larger bathroom with cubicles, so two people could go at once. There was also a bathtub and a small box with various soaps held inside. The girls didn't stay around for too long to see the bathroom, and their next discovery was the dining hall. It was a majestic room with a chandeleir hanging from the ceiling and a floor covered by a soft red carpet. There was cutlery laid out on the table and a vase of roses in the middle, but other than that, the table was empty. The girls then discovered the kitchen filled with foods and ingredients and Ema whipped up some ham sandwiches. The girls left the house and found a fountain and a playpark. Franziska sat on the bench, watching Ema and Maya have fun in the playpark.

Franziska longed to play with them, but she couldn't let her guard down. If she was weak, then her emotions could be easily controlled by others. At least, that was what her father said.

"Come on, Franziska! Why don't you play with us?" Ema called, hanging onto a monkey bar and looking Franziska directly in the eyes. Franziska knew it then, she should play with them, be a child again. Franziska nodded and jumped up, running over to the monkey bars. Franziska hated monkey bars, as she always fell off them, but today she was having fun, even as she fell off. For once in her life, Franziska von Karma was having fun.

---

Phoenix and Edgeworth had separated to explore, and Phoenix was in the kitchen eating a bar of chocolate like it was the last bar of chocolate he'd ever eat. Actually, it was just because Phoenix savoured every bit of chocolate he got. He loved the taste, the texture, that feeling when you've achieved something and you can treat yourself to some chocolate... These thoughts were all broken off as he finished the bar. Phoenix longed to get another bar, but he restrained himself and strode out of the kitchen and into the dining hall. It was twenty minutes til he was due to meet up with everyone back at the entrance, and he wasn't sure how to kill the time. Maybe going up the second flight of stairs and exploring up there would do the trick, so he tried it, and stumbled upon a library.

Phoenix was in awe of the library. There was at least twenty shelves, each jam packed with book after book after book. A claustraphobic's worst nightmare, a book lover's heaven. Phoenix wasn't the biggest fan of books, yet he found himself strolling along, looking at books.

"May I help you?" Phoenix turned, surprised at the female voice. There was a woman in her twenties with long brown hair standing in front of him, wearing the same outfit as the secretary from earlier. "I'm the librarian here."

"Can we take out books as we please?" Phoenix asked. The librarian shook her head and sighed.

"Of course not. You have to check out books with your library card, which will be provided by me on your first visit. Tell me, sir, what is your name?" the librarian asked, pulling out an envelope. She pulled out a stack of library cards and flicked through them.

"Phoenix Wright. I just arrived here today," Phoenix explained. The librarian nodded and found the card that said Phoenix Wright, then she handed it to Phoenix, who gratefully accepted it and only took a short glance at it before shoving it in his pocket. The librarian saw that the lawyer had no need for her anymore, so she briskly walked off back to her post. Phoenix picked out a book about underwater predators and checked it out, then he checked his watch. He was late. He better hurry up.

CRACK NOT YET DONE. >.<

Alright, the crack should start in this chapter.

Spoiler: Chapter 1
The girls, having only just finished playing, were already in the entrance to the castle, discussing pointless and random things. They were interrupted when Miles Edgeworth walked over, looking slightly tired. It was as if the bags under his eyes had developed a lot more colour in the past hour. Then Phoenix rushed over, his breathing laboured. It was obvious he'd just been running, as the sweat was pouring off him in buckets.

"Good to see you're all finished your inspection of your residential area," the secretary from earlier said, approaching the group. "I will now show you where you will spend most of your time in the camp. They call this place... the Field of Fire." The woman smiled in an evil way, which made Ema shiver and begin to feel like she should never have trailed her attorney friends to the camp. The woman took the unsuspecting group to a field covered in grass. The field was particularly muddy, but right next to it was a fenced-off field with bare, uneven ground. In the center of the grassy field was a woman in her late twenties with short black hair. She was wearing a t-shirt and denim shorts, with no shoes. The group realized they'd forgotten to put their shoes back on, but there was no time for regrets. The secretary walked away.

"They call me Bitch. But I ain't gonna let ya call me that. Ya'll call me Death. I'mma be trainin' ya how to fight. I'd like ta see yar raw talent! So, I'd like ya to pick a weapon ya feel comfortable with then I wanna see you usin' it individually, then a fight between you an' a friend. Okay, Nick, whaddya want?" the remaining woman asked.

"Uh, is it alright if I use my body to fight?" Phoenix asked, remembering he'd had martial arts training back at elementary, middle and high school. He had been quite good back in the day. Death nodded, then turned to Edgeworth.

"Do you have any fencing foils?" Edgeworth asked. He had taken fencing lessons at school, and was always considered the best and most experienced fencer. Death nodded and pulled out a fencing foil, tossing it to Edgeworth.

"Bow and arrow?" Franziska asked. Death gave Franziska what she had asked for. Maya took a sword and Ema a gun, for some weird reason. Death first watched Phoenix as he beat the crap out of the air. Loudly. She got bored of that, then walked over to Edgeworth, who was stabbing the air with incredible speed and ferocity for a man like him. He seemed not to notice that Death was there, just stabbing the air and occasionally parrying invisible blows. Death moved over to Franziska, who was sending arrows flying through the air with speed and accuracy. Death watched and nodded, then moved over to Maya, who, for her first time wielding a sword, was doing surprisingly well. Maya seemed to be pulling off Steel Samurai moves, and as much as Death despised that show, it actually had some realistic and strong moves. Then it was Ema, who hadn't used the gun and was instead sitting on the ground with pieces of the gun, modifying things. Death stared at Ema as she made her final modifications and put the gun back together. Ema stood up and fired a shot. A ball of green energy shot out then exploded (the explosion was small). Death clapped lightly.

A little while later, Death paired people up. The pairs were as follows:

Phoenix and Franziska.
Miles and Maya.
Ema and Death.

Everyone had to put on armour depending on what weapon their opponent was using, apart from Death and Franziska. Then it began.

Phoenix burst into a close attack, punching Franziska in the face. She was slightly thrown backwards, but that was only an advantage. She shuffled backwards then fired an arrow which Phoenix narrowly dodged. Phoenix ran at her, giving Franziska the taste of a roundhouse kick. Franziska kicked Phoenix back and fired an arrow, hitting the attorney but the arrow merely bounced off. Phoenix managed to kick Franziska again and the von Karma collapsed, blood dribbling from her mouth and nose.

"Ugh... I refuse to give up, Phoenix Wright," Franziska spat out some blood. Phoenix swore she also spat out a broken tooth.

"Franziska, you win. I give in. That good enough for you?" Phoenix asked. Franziska tried to think of a retort, but couldn't. Phoenix's reasoning was solid. Then he offered her his hand. Franziska decided it wasn't worth standing up by herself, and accepted Phoenix's hand, allowing him to pull her up.

Meanwhile, Edgeworth and Maya were locked in a swordfight worthy of an epic action movie. Each side was fighting valiantly and occasionally would show off with a special move, but the fight was perfectly equal and neither Edgeworth nor Maya had the courage to do something totally original. Then Maya began getting bored and decided to try an untested Steel Samurai move, 'Steel Samurai Sushi Slice'. She slashed out horizontally once, then began slashing horizontally incredibly quickly. Edgeworth wasn't expecting it and was knocked backwards, then Maya got an advantage, and after another barrage of Maya's attacks, he surrendered.

"You did well, Mr Edgeworth," Maya said brightly as they watched Death and Ema fight. Neither side was winning, because Ema was shooting and Death was dodging.

Basically, it was boring.

RANDOMNESS.

Spoiler: Crossover Hotel
Why was Phoenix Wright standing in the bathroom of a hotel? He wasn't quite sure himself, the events of last night still hazy in his mind. All he could remember was something about being kicked out of the office for some reason... He brushed a stray lock of hair off his face and let out a lengthy sigh, then strode over to Maya's hotel room. Phoenix rapped on the door, and he heard a slurred 'just coming' from inside. There was some movement, then the door opened. Maya was standing in the doorway, her hair standing up in all directions. Her eyes could barely stay open and she was wearing her pyjamas. Phoenix couldn't help but notice that Maya actually had a bit of impressive cleavage on her. Was there something in her spirit medium costume that minimized her breasts?... But when she channeled Mia - gah! Why was Phoenix thinking about this?! It must've been obvious his eyes were on Maya's breasts, because she blushed.

"What's up, Niiickkkk..." Maya asked, and yawned loudly. When she raised her arms during the yawn, her top was pulled up slightly. Boy was Maya thin for someone who shovelled so many burgers down their throat each day.

"Uh, when are you planning on getting up, Maya?" Phoenix asked. Maya's eyes widened.

"Getting up?!" there was shock in her voice. Phoenix sighed and turned around.

"Fine. I'll be in the off...ice... Actually, I'll be in the hotel restaurant," Phoenix said, remembering the events of last evening. The area around his office was going to be renovated, so the office was included. He would have to stay in this hotel for a few weeks, and Maya had decided to tag along in the hotel with him for some unfathomable reason. Phoenix headed down to the hotel restaurant and got himself a rather boring breakfast of toast. Just toast. Nothing on top, nothing on the bottom. A plain piece of toast. Phoenix had no appetite at all. It took him about ten minutes just to eat his toast. He sighed loudly and looked up from his now empty plate around him. On one table, there sat a man with a large top hat and a small boy in a blue cap, a blue jumper and shorts. They sounded really, really English. Phoenix turned. Some dude with really stupid, impossible yellow (BRIGHT yellow) hair and sunglasses. Completely disinteresting.

"Excuse me?" Phoenix was prodded by someone. He turned and looked up at what looked like a shrine maiden wearing red attire. Phoenix nearly did a double-take. The shrine maiden put her hands on her hips and glared down at Phoenix, who realised he had just been staring at this shrine maiden for a while.

"Oh, right, sorry. Uh, what is it?" Phoenix asked, looking back at his plate.

"Can I take this chair?" the shrine maiden asked, pointing to a chair. Phoenix nodded and she grinned then grabbed the chair and rushed off. A few minutes after Phoenix's meeting with the shrine maiden, Maya walked into the room. All heads turned to face her, and Phoenix's jaw nearly dropped. He'd never seen Maya like this. Instead of her usual Japanese-like costume, she was wearing a summer dress decorated with beautiful flowers. She was wearing her normal sandals, of course, but her hair was different too. Instead of being decorated, it was completely down and flowing round her shoulders. All heads turned to watch as Maya walked over to Phoenix's table and sat down. She smiled at him. Phoenix suddenly felt as if he was the centre of attention, as all eyes were on him. He decided to say something... cool?

"Sleep well, Maya?" he asked. Okay, it wasn't cool, but it was the first thing Phoenix could think of that didn't mention waking Maya up.

"Oh, yeah, I did, Nick! But I read the hotel guidebook last night, and I thought it was gonna give me nightmares!" Maya shivered. Phoenix raised an eyebrow.

"What was in the hotel guidebook, Maya?" he asked.

"Something about every night, the hotel's location changes and we could be somewhere in Europe or Japan or Germany or something right now!" Maya said. Phoenix sighed.

"That's just garbage, Maya," Phoenix replied and stood up, placing his hands on the table. "What do you want to eat, Maya?"

"You keep repeating my name, Nick. Something up?" Maya asked. "Oh, and I'd like a burger."

"Oh, I'm fine. And a burger for breakfast, Maya? Really?" Phoenix asked.

"C'mon, there's always time for burgers!" Maya said cheerfully. Phoenix rolled his eyes, but couldn't think of any good response. He ordered a burger for Maya, then sat back down next to her. They talked about the latest episodes of the Steel Samurai in great detail, which was about the time Maya noticed the shrine maiden. She had her suspicion about the maiden, but kept it to herself. Both Maya and the shrine maiden couldn't help each other from noticing they were flashing shady glances at each other. Phoenix forcefully nudged Maya to stop her crazy staring. After the burger, the two stood up and all eyes watched them as they opened the door.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!" Phoenix screeched. This was not where he had been yesterday, and not even remotely close. Maya just stood beside him, shaking, her eyes wide with fear.

"T-the book was right," Maya mumbled. She would never have done this on any normal day, but for some bizarre reason, she grabbed Phoenix's arm. Phoenix looked over. He'd never quite seen Maya so absolutely terrified. It was strange - Maya was usually all excited. That hotel guidebook must've really screwed her over. Phoenix snapped to attention when he caught sight of the man in the top hat standing next to Maya.

"This is fascinating..." the man said, thoughtfully stroking his chin. He turned to Phoenix. "Do you or this young lady here know anything about this turn of events? We experienced a transition from London to somewhere in the United States of America yesterday, but unfortunately I did not manage to gather much information."

"Oh, uh, there was a rumour that this happened but I don't know how. A travelling hotel... I think I heard of a movie or something about one," Phoenix replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you have a hotel guidebook?" Maya asked, perking up slightly. She probably thought she was in an investigation, and she loved her investigations. The man in the top hat nodded slightly and pulled out the hotel guidebook. Maya pointed to one of the locations on the contents page.

"Ah... I see. Thank you, Miss...?" the man said.

"Maya Fey, and this is my lawyer friend Phoenix Wright. I'm his assistant!" Maya immediately perked up a lot more getting to introduce herself.

"A lawyer...? Hmm... I am Hershel Layton, professor of archaeology at Gressenheller University in London, and this is my 'apprentice', Luke," Layton said, gesturing over to Luke who was standing unnoticed beside him. Probably unnoticed because nobody could see the short boy beside Layton. "If you are a lawyer, you know how to carry out an investigation, do you not?"

"The police usually carry out most of the investigation, but I've learned not to trust them, so I know how to investigate. Professor, I trust you can investigate?" Phoenix asked. Layton nodded. "I'll take the shrine maiden. You can try the guy with that sticky-uppy hair." Phoenix pointed to the man in shades with the impossible yellow hair. Layton nodded and he and Luke set off to try and talk to their victim, and Phoenix and Maya walked over to the shrine maiden.

"Can we ask you some questions about this hotel?" Phoenix asked.

"I'm Reimu Hakurei, and yes, you can ask me some questions. They said this hotel was like a bus that travelled to specific locations. I'm waiting to be dropped off at the Hakurei Shrine," the shrine maiden said. "That's in a few days' time. But be careful - if you're out past midnight, you won't find the hotel til it's back in that location." Phoenix gulped.

Suddenly, this hotel seemed a lot more ominous, and he wanted to go back home.

Page 1 of 1 [ 23 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony