Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney RevivalTopic%20Title

Ace Revival

Heylo there! Here I'll be writing my own fanfiction, which starts roughly 3 month after Turnabout Succession, on January 10 20XX. Any characters that appear in Apollo Justice and reappear here will be the same age. The story is about Phoenix, after retaking the bar exam and getting back his badge, starts to rebuild his agency into its former glory. The first case, titled "Turnabout Reset" opens up with Phoenix saying goodbye to Trucy, who's still in his custody even though he told her and Apollo about their relationship with Lamiroir, as she goes on a trip with Lamiroir. He then gets his first client since his comeback, Larry Butz, still a painter and part-time pizza delivery guy who was suspected of killing Mike Trydant, a programmer, and stealing then wiping out all the secret information he had hacked from other computers. Here's a list of returning characters (not final):

Spoiler:
:phoenix: Phoenix Wright(age 33)
:maya: Maya Fey(Age 26)
:larry: Larry Butz(Age 32)
:odoroki: Apollo Justice(Age 22)
:minuki: Trucy Wright(Age 15)
:kyouya: Klavier Gavin(Age 24)
:yummy: Ema Skye(Age 25)
:eh?: Dick Gumshoe(Age 39)
:keylady: Kay Faraday(Age 24)
:edgeworth: Miles Edgeworth(Age 33)
:udgy: Judge(Age ??)
:payne: Winston Payne(Age 61)

I'll be splitting up chapters by how they'd be in a game.
Spoiler: Turnabout Reset - Part 1
Turnabout Reset - Prologue
7:02 AM January 10, 2027
Wright Anything Agency

Each day I wake up to the same dream. Where I'm in front of a bunch of lawyers, shiny badge on my lapel. They then proceed to rip it of my lapel, with one, sporting a pair of glasses and an untrustworthy frown, asking to give me another chance. All of a sudden the judge, gavel in hand, slams down on me. I wake up with a jolt, then glance to my right to remember that I regained it only a week ago. I get up then proceed to get ready. Today is, after all, an important day.

My name is Phoenix Wright, age 33. I'm a defense attorney, actually, to be more precise, I was a defense attorney, then a piano player/poker king, then a jurist, and now a defense attorney, again. It sounds pretty hectic, but it's true. It took me 7 years to regain my badge and the trust I once had, but I still did it. The truth behind my alleged forging was revealed 3 months ago, when Prosecutor Gavin revealed that his brother had given info on the fact that I was going to present the forgery. But now, that's all just in the past.

"Daddy! Are you up, yet!?" says Trucy Wright, well, actually Truce Enigmar, now. She was my adopted daughter until I revealed who's her and Apollo Justice, her half-brother, mother, Lamiroir, actually Thalassa Gramarye. Trucy's still in my custody, but she's going on a trip with her mother doing magic shows along the way.

"Almost done, Trucy. And I told you to stop calling me Daddy. Just Nick is fine, now." I reply. She still thinks of me as her father, it seems.

"Whatever, Daddy. Anyways, I really can't wait to go on this trip with Lami- I mean Mommy!" She replies," I also can't wait to meet your friend!"

"Don't worry, I'm done, let's go to Apollo's place and pick him up."

"Alright, let’s go!"

We make it to Apollo's place and pick him up. I don't think he's used to the me of now. Things also seem awkward between Apollo and Trucy, so I decide it’s best to leave now. We reach the train station at about 7:50AM, a few minutes early, when I hear a familiar voice in the distance.

“NICK!!!!!!” I look behind me to see someone who I haven’t seen in a long time.

“M-Maya!” I run and give her a hug. It’s been a long time. I’m allowed to be emotional at least sometimes, right? “Maya! It’s been so long! Looks like your sporting a different style kimono.”

“Ehehe...yup! I’m officially a full-fledged spirit medium and Master of the Kurain Channelling Techique! Of course, Pearly is watching over the students for now.” Says Maya. Heh... different clothes...same Maya,” Oh, who’re they?”

“I’m Trucy Enigmar, and he’s Polly Justice!” says Trucy.

“I’m not Polly, I’m Apollo Justice, attorney at law!” replies Apollo. Sounds like his voiced cracked. Oh, boy, Chords of Steel, again?

“Trucy, Lamiroir said to meet you in the Kurain Village, but I have to go to court. You can go there by yourself, right?” I ask.

“Of course, Daddy, what else would you expect?” she says.

“Okay, then. Maya, Apollo? You guys ready?”

“Yes!” says Apollo.

“Um... actually, no. I don’t know what the case is about.” says Maya.

“Oh, let me explain, Mr. Wright!” says Apollo, “On January 9, 2027, which was yesterday, software designer and hacker Jean Trydant was stabbed with a cake knife once in the heart. He died almost immediately. All of the info he hacked and put on his computer was wiped out, but the police supect that it was copied first. They arrested Larry Butz, because he delivered pizza to his house, and because an eye-witness saw him exit the building.”

“Larry’s involved!?”

“Yup, so let’s get going!” I say. “Bye, Trucy! Be good to your mom!”

“’Kay, Daddy! Bye!” Trucy runs in to the train. We don’t have much time left, so we hurry to the courthouse. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Larry. He tried to help me out during those seven years, trying to find me a job. Sometimes, they’d last. Other times... well... you know. Nevertheless, I still owe him again.

9:30AM January 10, 2027
District Court Room
Defendant’s Lobby #1

“NICK!” Larry comes up to me, eyes crying. “Why’d I get arrested after I found the love of my life?”

“Hey, Larry!” says Maya.

“Oh! Hey Maya! Still looking cute, I see!” says Larry. “Listen, Nick! You gotta help me! My girl, Christina, she’s depending on me, you know?”

“Christina?” Not another model, I hope.”Who’s she?”
“Oh, you know... met her when I delivered her pizza. She’s in London right now, on a photo shot.” A model... oh, man.

“I think it’s about time. Shall we go?” I say.

“Yes!.” says Maya.

“Course!” says Apollo.

“You better win, Nick.” Says Larry, encouragingly. We make our way towards the courtroom. Here goes nothing!

To be continued...

After a long hiatus, I think it's about time I start writing the next part, eh?
Spoiler: Turnabout Reset - Part 2
Turnabout Reset - Chapter 1
10:01 AM January 10, 2027
District Court Room
Courtroom #3

"Court is now in session for the trial of Larry Butz," said His Honor.

"The defense is ready, Your Honor," I say.

"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor," says my opponent, Winston Payne. "Hehehe, it's been a while, Wright. Don't think I'll lose now! It's my turn to win!"

"Now, now, settle down," says the judge." Welcome back, Mr. Wright. It pleases me to see you back where you belong."

"Thank you, Your Honor." I say.

"Now, then, Mr. Payne, please explain what happened."

"Gladly. The victim is Jean Trydant, an aspiring software designer who was involved in some shady business. He was killed on January 9th, at approximately 12:00 P.M."

"Hm... some shady business, you say? Do you have any idea as to what it is?"

"Yes, he was a hacker."

"A hacker? What is that?"

"I-it's someone who uses a computer to steal data, like credit card information."

"Ah, so they use one of those new technology things. Very well, you may call your first witness."

"I call the defendant, Larry Butz to the stand." Uh oh. Not again. Larry makes his way to the stand. I hope he doesn't say anything bad. For his own sake.

"Please state your name and profession." says the judge.

"Hey, haven't we already been through this? You should already know. I'm Larry! Larry Butz! I work at the Pizzaburg." says Larry. Okay, things seem to be going alright...

"Hey, now that he mentions it, didn't His Honor judge your first case, too? How does he not remember Larry?"
says Maya.

"Well, regardless, it's still necessary," says Apollo. I think there's also a matter of whether or not he wants to remember Larry or not, but I'll keep it to myself.

"Witness, please proceed with your testimony." says His Honor.

:testimony:

"Alright, alright. So, I was called to make a delivery to that guy, Jean Trydant, right? He's a regular at the shop. I get there with a nice warm all-dressed pizza, and ring the doorbell. I wait a couple of minutes and the door doesn't open. I ring a few more times but he doesn't open up. I thought it was suspicious, you know? I mean, if I ordered a pizza, I'd be waiting at the door like a dog waiting for his owner! I try to open it up, and it's actually open! I walk in looking for him and then I see him laying on the ground, dead,"

:holdit:

"Larry! When you saw him, are you sure he was dead and not just sleeping?" I ask.

"Yo, Nick, what do you take me for? I saw that hole in his shirt, and I'm pretty sure only a gun could make that."

:objection:

"I'm sorry to say this, Larry, but Mr. Trydant was killed by a stab wound to the chest," I say.

"Nice, Nick! But what does that mean? Was he not killed by a knife?" questions Maya.

"What!? Are you sure? I'm sure there was a hole in his shirt..." says Larry.

"Actually, there was a hole in his shirt. It was just below the stab wound," says Mr. Payne.

"Wait, how did Larry not see the stab wound? I mean, to see the hole, you'd need to see the wound, right?" ask Apollo.

"... Oh, yeah!" screams Larry. "Listen, I remember, now! He was stabbed! I just remember things wrong before, but I remember now!"

"Alright, then, please amend your testimony," says the Judge.

"You got it!" says Larry.

:testimony:

"He was stabbed! That hole just confused me! Anyways, once I saw him dead, I kinda freaked out and ran away. The pizza was left there... But I didn't kill him! He was already dead when I got there."

"So you say he was dead before you got there..." says the judge.

:objection:

"I'm sorry to say but the defendant is lying! We have a witness who says he saw the defendant walk into the house with a knife in hand!" claimed Mr. Payne.

:holdit:

"Why would he do that? Does he have any sort of motive?" I say.

"Actually, I do. Mr. Butz was dating a Christina Modela. However, it seems the victim was dating her as well. Filled with raged, the defendant went to his house and stabbed him!" says Mr. Payne.

"I see..." says the judge."Mr. Payne, do you have anyway to prove what you just said?"

"Indeed, I do, Your Honor. I call my next witness to the stand!" says Mr. Payne.

"Before we do that, I think we should have a 10 minute recess. In that time, please prepare the next witness. Court is now in recess!"

To be continued...

Last edited by igiari1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney RevivalTopic%20Title

requiesca nella giustizia

interesting
very interesting

where will it be when finished

confirm your death

I think it's interesting enough but is this really released by capcom.

HEARTC☆RE

Xbro Ace wrote:
I think it's interesting enough but is this really released by capcom.

Um...do you even know what section you're in? It's called the FANFICTION section; meaning FICTION that is FAN-MADE.

IT IS NOT REAL.

my heart is nuclear
love is all that I fear

confirm your death

my bad

Ace Revival

Turnabout Reset - Part 2 is now up.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony