Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Misothing's FanfictionTopic%20Title

A Thread for the fanfics my friend Misote (on dA) and I create under the penname Misothing.
We're on both Fanfiction.net and deviantArt, so please do drop by! :phoenix:

So far, we have two stories, both Phoenix x Miles.

Title: Evanescence
Author: Misothing
Rating: T
Genre: Romance/Humor
Pairing: PW x ME
Summary: "Rest assured that I will win this bet." This is what Miles said as he took Phoenix's stupid gamble. However, as the events pass and the seasons change, things happen all too quickly.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7445747/1/Evanescence

Title: Die Blumen Und Die Urteil
Author: Misothing
Rating: T
Genre: Romance/Tragedy
Pairing: PW x ME
Summary: The Flower and the Judgement: Two lives shake the Legal world. Two lives cross, and their fates are forever changed.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7657121/1/D ... die_Urteil
Re: Misothing's FanfictionTopic%20Title

:)

Took a look at them both. I enjoyed them and thought the way it was formatted was done really well, especially with the limits that ff.net has. Another thing I really liked about it was the characterisation. I felt I was reading about Phoenix and Edgeworth and couldn't help but see a glimpse of AJ!Phoenix.

Die Blumen und die Urteil is a really good title and I think it's interesting because Die Blumen could be misread as Die Blue Men in english and can be seen as a play of words.

I added both stories to my alert list.
Re: Misothing's FanfictionTopic%20Title

Chloe wrote:
Took a look at them both. I enjoyed them and thought the way it was formatted was done really well, especially with the limits that ff.net has. Another thing I really liked about it was the characterisation. I felt I was reading about Phoenix and Edgeworth and couldn't help but see a glimpse of AJ!Phoenix.

Die Blumen und die Urteil is a really good title and I think it's interesting because Die Blumen could be misread as Die Blue Men in english and can be seen as a play of words.

I added both stories to my alert list.

Thank you so much for the helpful criticism! :D
I've read quite a few fanfictions that didn't quite match with my head canon of Miles and Phoenix- so I consulted with a friend who felt the same way, and that's how our stories came to be ^^

I actually didn't realize that "Die Blumen" could be misread as "Die Blue Men" until I saw your post!
Spoiler:
It's a little ominous, actually- it pairs up well with what we've come up with for the plot.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony