Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Lana's Words (heavy 1-5 spoilers)Topic%20Title

Athena Internet Defense Force

Rather than post the whole thing here (personally I feel its too wall-of-texty to post here directly), I'll link you to it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034170/1/Lanas_Words

Quick summary: in short, its Lana's recollection of what she went through when she was under Gant's control during the SL-9 incident and her personal emotions on the matter.

Its part of a trilogy of fanfics I'm working on that together will comprise (how I believe to be) the epilogue of "Rise from the Ashes". I'm writing the 2nd part right now (I have it split into two individual chapters and I have the first chapter written).

Some personal words: I wrote this story because I felt like Case 5 needed a conclusion to be truly "closed". There was so much emotion flowing through the end of that case that when it was done; I didn't feel like it was "done-done". I finished the case for the first time last year and wrote this story immediately afterwards. It wasn't until I started playing through it again this month that I was reminded why I wrote this story and decided to touch it up as well as draft the full epilogue as I originally had planned (I was planning on writing this trilogy when I first beat the case but I got wrapped up in life and it kind of got lost amongst the sands of time). I'm glad I did wait since it gave me a chance to play through Justice for All first and I got to add some elements of what we know about that game to this story (and the remaining chapters as well) to keep it canon (I have a strict adherence to canon when writing fanfics; I rarely write "AU" fanfics). So, as this story evolves I'll post more of it here.
Re: Lana's Words (heavy 1-5 spoilers)Topic%20Title

Athena Internet Defense Force

Er...I have the 1st half of the 2nd part of this trilogy online...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3670264/1/Lanas_Friends

Um...what do you think?
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony