Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Looking for a beta?Topic%20Title

Call me Kass.

I'm looking for a beta—I haven't written in a while, and this is longer than my usual stuff. I need someone who:

• knows and understands His Dark Materials canon, or at the very least is well-versed in the premise of daemons
• is good with grammar and tenses. I'm pretty good myself, but I usually write in the present tense, and for some reason this came out in the past tense, so I need someone who can be on the lookout for accidental tense switching, etc
• doesn't mind NaruMitsu, and preferably likes it, though those two will definitely have dalliances with others within the fic
• knows the characters of all 4 GS games, plus GK, well enough to tell me when they're OOC

If you're interested, please message me! I don't have a schedule, so it'll probably just be me sending chapters over whenever they're finished. :pearly:
Re: Looking for a beta?Topic%20Title

Call me Kass.

BUMP (is this allowed?) because I really would like a beta, given how many details are in the AA canon. Thanks! :pearl:
Re: Looking for a beta?Topic%20Title

Probably an Alternian

I'm not so good on the characterization, but I could definitely help out with the daemon stuff and tenses! :ron:
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony