Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Xero Wright's Fanfiction REVIVED!Topic%20Title

Faith is for the transient people.

Hello all! Some of you, who have been here since 2007 or 2008, may recall that I wrote fanfiction (mainly entirely Phoenix/Iris fanfiction) and as I'm back to the forum, I decided to revamp the most popular one I wrote - Phoenix Wright: Everything Gone Wright!

My old topic is here! Since it's an old topic I decided it'd be too risky to revive it. But all of my fanfiction I've written is in that topic. Please look at it if you're looking for my old works.

You might be asking, then, why have I not updated anything before posting this? Well! That's because I'm openly receiving criticism on what I'm doing right and wrong in the fanfiction and seeking to make it even better when I revamp the chapters! What I'm mainly looking for are 'story' inconsistencies, things that have basis in the actual games (spoken lines and descriptions) so that things line up in tune with canon. Obviously not everything is going to be perfect and that's why I'm going to do my best to fix as much as I can. All the crit I received via reviews and my old topic will also be considered as I go through these chapters.

Since FF.Net does not email readers when a chapter is edited, only when a new one is uploaded, I will be updating this topic whenever a chapter is revamped.

The only thing I ask is that you all give me time to revamp the chapters. It could take anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks to do so owing to the fact that right now I'm in the middle of trying to move out of the house and I have a lot of things going on right now. So please be patient.

Any questions, comments, praise or criticism should be posted here and not the old topic.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D
Re: Xero Wright's Fanfiction REVIVED!Topic%20Title

:)

Nice to see you again. I enjoyed your fics a lot. Good luck on the revamps.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony