Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Turnabout MELTDOWNTopic%20Title

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Chapter 1: Turnabout Re-encatment!
SPOILER WARNING: There may be spoilers due to references to the real game!
Apollo stared at the script, scratching his head. He HAD to get this re-enactment right!
Alright, I think I've got it, this hot-blooded lawyer thought to himself as he walked into Wright's office. He was feeling awfully nervous, but tried his best not to show it.
Apollo then re-enacted the time when he declared his AOL, trying to remember the script as clearly as possible. Yet as he turned to walk away, something went wrong.
"Uh, what was my next line again? Cause I forgot!"
The office erupted in laughter, with Phoenix mentioning something simillar happening with "Espella's first meeting with Mr. Layton."
Then Luke walked in the room, "We just came from London. We need someone to defend Layton's brother Descole in an upcoming trial!"
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Student678 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Turnabout MELTDOWNTopic%20Title

Beware of the Dog

So that's going to be a crossover, right? I have really no idea what your driving at, and neither do I know what kind of "meltdown" you mean. However... if the next chapter is nice, I think I'll read it!

That was only the first chapter. I'll be posting more chapters so soon you'll know why it's called Turnabout Meltdown. Also, this WILL be a crossover.

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

I'd suggest a spoiler warning for that 6th sentence.

Beware of the Dog

Or maybe just cut that part out? It isn't extremely necessary in that context, and I don't think it's even likely that Luke would say something like this without any special reason.

Shadowsleuth wrote:
I'd suggest a spoiler warning for that 6th sentence.

I doubt that that reference to Justice's AOL "the time when he declared his AOL" would be much of spoiler, especially since it probably would barely be seen as a really major event.

Viktoria von Karma wrote:
Or maybe just cut that part out? It isn't extremely necessary in that context, and I don't think it's even likely that Luke would say something like this without any special reason.

Luke is referring to where he came from since it's not only Wright who was in the office the time but Athena Cykes and Apollo Justice. What if they didn't know about it. Also, Descole was not part of the adventure in Labyrinthia.

Chapter 2: Tonate's Revenge
WARNING! THERE MAY BE SPOLIERS DUE TO REFRENCES TO THE REAL GAME!
Apollo looked around at the ruins of Courtroom No. 4. Shouldn't this have been repaired by now? It was as if he'd been thrown back in time! Hang on! What's this Bomb Transport Case doing here? Surely this is some awful prank! Because Apollo knew that was a long time ago! About a whole year! He walked over to the Transport Case and pushed it to the side, revealing the bloody writing "L10015R." He went to report to Luke and Phoenix. Maybe they knew about it! Yet, as the lawyer turned around, a policeman in goggles walked up to him, wielding a rock. His number matched the bloody writing, which matched the one on the transport case.
"Are you that Ted Tona - You should be in prison," Apollo exclaimed in surprise.
Tonate said nothing. He raised the rock, causing Justice to stumble back in fear, into the Bomb Transport Case. It was inflated! So this was a prank! Apollo jumped up and ran out of the courtroom.

:witnesstestimony:
Blake: I-I was walking along the path when I heard a d-dreadful scream!
*next*
Blake: Then I saw a s-s-sword on the ground and I thought, it must be Descole!

:holdit:
Luke did his desk slam, as usual, pounding the desk with both fists, "What makes you think that it was Descole just because of the sword," he asked Blake.
"Descole always carries around a s-s-sword, r-right?"
:holdit:
"But the mere presence of a sword at the crime scene does not mean that Descole was the killer! What if he went nowhere near the sword? Hm?"
Trucy, who was standing at the co-counsel, advised Luke to present evidence, as she could see a clear contradiction in Blake's testimony.
Blake: I ran in the d-direction of the s-s-scream and saw t-t-the d-dead b-b-body!
*back*
Blake: Then I saw a s-s-sword on the ground and I thought, it must be Descole!
*present*
*autopsy report - Time of Death: 6:32PM Victim was found with multiple lacerations to his chest and back and a laceration to his head after being hit several times with a blunt object.

:objection:
"Are you sure Descole used a sword to kill the man?"
"Y-yes!"
"Alright then, how do you explain this," Luke said reading out the autopsy report, "...therefore, there is no way Descole used a sword to kill the victim!"

Continuing on from Chapter 2....

"Yes he wa- oh! Oh! There was no stab wound in the body after all!"
Blake was 'damaged.' Yet Luke felt there was no need for him to be 'damaged' since he was a witness, "Are you okay," Luke asked.
"Luke, my boy," Layton said, "You will see things like this in a Court of Law."
Suddenly, the doors burst open and Apollo was grabbing Layton's jacket in panic, "Help," he cried, "They're trying to send us back in time!"
"Mr. Justice," Layton replied, "you need to calm down!"
Already Luke was wishing he was back in London! He bashed the desk, turned to Layton and Apollo, "Mr. Justice can be a co-counsel."

After the trial, Luke and Phoenix went to Misthallery so the latter could meet Tony and Arianna. Yet neither of them seemed to take notice of the huge bird gliding in the skies right above them.

The spoiler warning will not go away!

Chapter 3: Pokémon in Space.
"ARTICUNO, help!"
Red and his Charizard were storming the HAT-2 rocket just as it was being bombed. It was dangerous, but Red HAD to find PIKACHU! There was no way he could lose a Pokémon! Yet Pikachu had teleported for a reason. He stood there, crying out to Red to help an astronaut, who was being attacked by a man using Psychic on him. The astronaut stumbled backwards and collapsed on the ground. Desperate, PICKACHU attacked the phantom using THUNDERBOLT. Red was dragged away by his SNORLAX.
"SNORLAX," Red pleaded, "I must help PIKACHU!"
Red dashed off after PICKACHU, only to find two astronauts collapsed on the floor. Then BLASTOISE dragged one of them away and used SUBSTITUTE to create another astronaut just like that one. They grabbed the astronaut that was substituted and made sure it was the right one before dragging him in front of Red. ARTICUNO rushed in and rescued everyone before that man from before grabbed a utility knife and stabbed the substitute.

Meanwhile, Red and his Pokémon were riding to safety on ARTICUNO. The astronaut woke up and in his panic, fell off.
"Aaaaaaaaaargh!"
"You're an astronaut," Red shouted as ARTICUNO made a daring dive, "do you have a parachute you can open and - "
"No," the astronaut shouted back, "I'm not wearing a parachute on my back! I'm gonna plunge to my deeeeeaaaath!"
Red thought for a moment, "You happen to have one of those jetpacks, you know, like the ones astronauts use to get back to their spaceship?"
It was enough. The astronaut suddenly came shooting back up, crashing head-first into Red's ARTICUNO. Red, his Pokémon, and the astronaut plunged into the raging seas.

The astronaut could barely see a thing as the waters were somehow dark, or was it the shadows of the Pokémon above him. He tried to get to the surface but his spacesuit was weighing him down! He tried to use his jetpack, but it had stopped working somehow. He struggled to get out of the space suit and when he did, he was losing conciousness from the lack of air. As it was slipping away from him, he swore he saw a wierd creature taking the form of both a tortoise and a giraffee.
"Nnnnnggghhh..."
Red spun around, "Finally! I thought you'd never wake up!"
"Uuungh," groaned the astronaut, sitting up, "I just had this wierd dream. I got attacked by a phantom, fell of this big bird an - What?! It was real!?"
ARTICUNO cocked its head. Poor thing, it thought, must've had hypothermia. The cold is good... until it starts killing people!
Red sighed, "I'll have to take you to Australia."
"W-why? Can't I stay where I was, working as an astronaut?"
"Because the Phantom is trying to kill you! It's an assasination attempt! At least if we move to the other side of the globe he can't get you!"
"But then what? Won't I have to get another job?"
"I'll find you one. I promise."
In fact, Red was willing to help the astronaut in any way possible.

Chapter 4: The Phantom Attacks
Luke ran down the alleyway. He had been confronted by a gang who looked like astronauts and fought them off, but not before they kidnapped Mr. Wright! He ran after the kidnapper and chased him down into a small basement. The kidnapper removed his helmet. It was Solomon Starbuck! He looked worked up.
"I'm sorry, Luke," he apologised, "I-I just didn't know who else to turn to!"
Luke groaned, "Why do you kidnap us then?"
"Because of the Phantom!"
"P-Phantom? Who on earth are you going on about!" Luke held on to his suspenders, "What has he got to do with it?"
"If the Phantom saw us he... he would... urrrgh," Starbuck shuddered in his spacesuit, "That's why I dragged you here, so we could discuss this in private and in safety."
Luke sighed. So Starbuck and his astronauts didn't kidnap Mr. Wright after all... The other two astronauts appeared, one of them was waring a red cap with a white semi-circle in the middle. The other had hair that was high at the front, and they has a black visor with a logo on it. They also had what seemed like a band-aid over the top of their nose. Luke stared at the three astronauts in amazement.
Phoenix looked as if he had seen a ghost, "Y-y-you w-were sup-suposed to be dead... weren't you?" He pointed at the second astronaut.
Luke adjusted his cap, "He doesn't look dead to me!"
"But Mr. Terran was stab - "
"No I wasn't," the second astronaut shouted, "Since when?"
Phoenix was speechless. Then he was finally able to say, "Then how come... this happened," while holding up a photo of what appeared to be the astronaut lying dead with a knife in his chest.
"That's..... just a... um... drawing that was indended to show Mr. Terran why he need evade Phantom..." Starbuck replied, taking the photo while taking a quick glance at Clay to make sure he didn't see it.
"I didn't see any of the photo," Clay snapped.
"Good. You never will see that photo," Starbuck replied, "for your sake."

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony