Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Turnabout TriangleTopic%20Title

Transport anything! Legal or not!

Title: Turnabout Triangle
Author: Vent Volnutt
Rating: T
Genre: Variety (Romance, comedy and drama mainly)
Pairing: Phoenix x Maya PhoenixxIris PhoenixxFranziska Edgeworthx???
Summary: Several months After Bridge to the Turnabout, Phoenix finds himself taking vacations at Pearls’ request. Reminiscing feelings For Iris have dug his way onto his mind but also, Maya has a new light about her. And the spirit medium also sees him differently, But why does he feel funny around Franziska? Before Summer’s end, he must figure his feelings or...will he remain alone?

Episode 1: Vacations from Turnabouts
A few years ago, my life was a bit noisy. Now it's a bit quiet and a tad boring, but with An unexpected ending if you ask me but with her it's always a bit noisy...It seems the time that stopped in that moment has started to flow ever so slowly...but the slower, the better I still hold them, the precious memories, the warm feelings, I still do...
Time and love. Concepts that even though, united, more often than not people fail to see the bond between them. Almost everyone thinks that time and even love is a river ever slowly and swiftly in one direction. You may swim a bit and alter your course but in the end you jut go with the tide and ebb. A nice concept.
But I've seen the face of both, and believe me, it's something much vaster than that...Time and love are an ocean in the storm or even an Ocean of sand you could say, The sands being time that drag you along and the heat of the sand being love, it keeps you warm, but be careful if you dawdle, you'll sink in it and if you get too close you'll get burnt...concept I learned via indecision.
The flow of time is cruel, and no one can stop it. Moreover it's different for everyone...the only trims we have of the clock called time are memories and feelings, which in the end marks the hour and what the pendulum called decision resonates for…

March 31, 2019 12:00 P.M.
Shopping District

-“Here I go Detective Gumshoe Sir! Today’s the day I take all bad luck off my back!”-

-“You can do it Maggey!”-

-“Winner Maggey Byrde!”-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1, 2019 12:00 P.M.
High prosecutors Office 12th floor

-“It’s so nice…Dreamlike Even to have some tea in this new set. Especially with what happened in that Embassies of Allebahanst and Babahl. Nonetheless, I’m sure nothing will happen today.”-

In total Tranquility, Miles Edgeworth drank a cup of tea in his office, getting a good deserved rest after sending Quercus Alba righy to jail.

-“Mr. EDGEWORTH SIR!”-

-“Just like Gum in your shoe…unable to remove…”- Miles sighed. –“And suddenly the phrase “the fragility of dreams” comes to mind.”-

-“THIS IS NO DREAM SIR!”- Gumshoe assured.

-“Keep it down Detective. What is it?”-

-“Maggey won sir! MAGGEY…!”- The bearded man jumped in pure joy.

-“That’s enough Detective! No one jumps around in my office! What are you so worked up about?”- The irritated prosecutor asked.

-“Maggey won a 5 person limit-all payed tip to that new island of the Gatewater hotel! And since Only I’ve accepted I thought maybe you’d want to go.”-

Gumshoe knew what was coming; a recrimination for being so lazy, a speech about the importance of his work and probably his salary being cut. Miles Edgeworth wasn’t the type to accept those types of things…

-“Not bad. Thanks for your invitation. I’ll take you up on the offer. However I ask If I can bring Franziska.”-

-“Oomph…well ok…but why her? Ms Von Karma…”-

-“I know. Hates vacations but after the trial of Alba, she fainted. The doctor said too much stress and flying around constantly without rest got to her.”-

-“Wow! Even Ms. Von Karma’s human huh?”-

-“I fear too much. But thanks Detective…but wait…we only have 4; Even with Franziska…”-

-“Ho, Ho! I don’t so pal…I mean sir!”-

-“That’s right! Because in the darkest pit of the night! A certain bird takes flight!”- A voice announced.

-“Kay?!”- The thief girl appeared in the window of Miles’ office.

-“The one and only! Gummy called and orfered. I could not resist!”-

-“I see…”- Edgeworth half-smiled upon seeing the girl.

-“Hey Gummy! Let’s make a Bet! I’m gonna have more fun than you!”-

-“No way jose! I’m gonna have more fun! OHHHHH! I’m on fire pal!”-

-“…All they’re missing is the last stooge…”-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1, 2019 1:00 P.M.
Wright And Co. Law Offices.

-“MAN…It’s hot.”-

Phoenix Wright was in his white undershirt and usual blue pants. It was too hot to wear his entire suit, much less in summer where the scorching heat made him sweat bullets OUTSIDE the court.
-“And why do I come to the Office?! It’s not like I want to work!”- he complained to himself.

-“Hey Nick. I’ve just cleaned your desk AGAIN. Geez, how can someone who defends people be so messy?”-

-“That’s right Mr. Nick! Mystic Maya is right! Listen to your loved one!”-

Pearl and Maya glared at the sweaty attorney who in turn sighed. 2-vs-1 he’d rather be whipped by Franziska than facing the dream team in front of him

-“Nobody loves me…”- he thought. –“Ok ok. I’ll be more careful…”-

-“No Nick! It’s the 112th time you say that!”-

-“You…keep track?!”-

-“Of course!”-

-“How can you lie to your beloved Mystic Maya?!”- Pearl slapped the poor Attorney in the face.

-“GAH! Hey that hurts…! In any case…I’ll sit in front of the TV…”- Phoenix excused himself leaving both to sigh.

-“I’ll pick up the mail…maybe we have a case.”- Pearl concluded.

The small Fey went outside and brought all the letters, payments bills ect. One card caught her attention.

-“Mr. Nick…who is “The bellboy” huh?”- she asked eyeing the card.

-“He was a witness in a case a long time ago. Thanks to the murder in the hotel, The Gatewater increased in fame…As a Result he sends me greeting every year.”- he answered not caring about the card.

-“Ok…” Pearl trailed off to find Maya who was picking some papers.

-“Here Mystic Maya. It’s a Greeting from a bellboy.”-

-“Lemme see…”- Maya eyed the card and opened it.

Phoenix lazily flipped through all the channels. Nothing really good to see and he wasn’t up to see the Pink princess. His mind was tired, tried from the last case he’d been in. That Hazakura temple had surely taken out a lot of him, not to mention the “Legendary course” which still sent shivers down his spine just by seeing ice in the refrigerator. Yet there was one accomplice he could not cease to think about. Iris. Somehow, when he found the truth about Dahlia he felt relieved, relieved that the girl he loved was innocent and hadn’t really tried to kill him but…somehow he felt sad. Being lied to by 6 months wasn’t exactly happy but if she knew she was innocent why didn’t she return to him? Even if it was her twin he would’ve understood. But, still just thinking about her triggered the train of memories…Did he still love her? Last time, he was practically gawking at her and if it weren’t for Pearl he would’ve continued until visit time was over.

-“Iris and Dahlia…”- he mumbled to himself.

-“MR NICK, MR NICK!”- Pearl came running to him with a high pitch tone.

-“Pearls…Did you break something again?”-

-“No! no…It’s…”

-"Welcome! To the sun drenched tropical paradise of isle Delfino! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Come enjoy a natural wonderland! to the which we've added the world's finest resort facilities, a spectacular amusement park, succulent seafood, this and more await you on isle Delfino, come relax and let us refresh your body and spirit! Brought to you by Gatewater hotel!"-

-“Can we go there Mr Nick?!”-

-“Where to?”- he asked yawning.

-“TO that…Delphino…place.”-

-“What?! Um…Sorry Pearls…But My wallet isn’t exactly full…”-

-“But it’s for free.”- Maya added grinning.

-“Huh?”-

-“The Bell boy Nick! He sent you 3 invitations! We can go there for free. See?”-

-“Really?”- he asked stoically.

-“Really?! Come on Nick! We’re going full time to a Luxury hotel! LIGHTEN UP!”- Maya said clasping her hands together like she used to.

-"Ok…Ok got it.”-

-“Nick…what’s gotten into you? Ever since that Hazakura…”-

-“I’m just tired. Well, I gotta go to the Detention center.”-

-“Again?”- Maya asked a bit bitterly.

-“Yes. I need to check something.”- smiling one last time and noticing Maya’s bitterness he thought something. –“Well? Why don’t we go for Noodles today? Since we’re going on vacation my treat!”-

-“ALL RIGHT WRIGHT!”- Maya joked. –“What time?”-

-“Wait for me at the stand. I’ll drop by about 6.”- He said disappearing in the door.

-“Mystic Maya…Are you mad?”-

-“Huh? Why Pearly?”-

-“You were a bit bitter when Mr. Nick said he’d be on the detention center…He probably went to see Sister Iris.”-

-“N…No, no way Pearly…I…I’m just excited we get to got to go to this vacation!”-

-“Yay! I’m coming too Mystic Maya?!”-

-“Of course Nick, you and I are a team, a family! The justice bringers of Neo olde Tokyo!”-

Maya thanked that her cousin was still naive. And thought she denied it; it WAS a bit strange to see Phoenix go down every day since the incident, sometimes with food, sometimes with treats. That Iris had got to him good and she was A Little Jealous…Not of him, but of the food. Yes, that had to be it…At the beginning she toyed with the Idea of those 2 together…Now it seemed like a BAD idea to her. But couldn’t understand why.

-“Nick…”-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix roamed the night streets alone, still in his blue suit he sighed.
Iris had been a lot more cheerful now that she was out of jail, but there some awkwardness between them. A desire to speak something that seemed forbidden…But it was something both were too afraid to admit.
The nighttime city was bright and vibrant in contrast to how he felt; tired, but at the same time refreshed, as if Iris had lightened up some of his weariness.
-“Man, that was long…”- he spoke to himself.

-“NICCCCCK!”- a cheery voice got to his ears.

-“Calm down Maya…We’ll eat soon.”- He smiled. –“Mr. Noodle 2 bowls of noodles.”-

-“Yes sir. Gotta keep my favorite attorney in shape.”-

As the bowls of noodles came down to them Phoenix’s mind wandered about. He turned to his beautiful assistant. Even though she was pigging out, she looked cute. Maya Fey whom he had known for 3 years, now has the closest person to him. Now, she was a bit more womanly, her hair was longer, her face cuter. Her curves were more…curve-like. Anytime poor Wright had this type of thoughts he stopped then and there, to some it might look like he robbed the cradle and she was a FRIEND. The sister of his long gone mentor but there was something about her. Wright didn’t have to pretend around her, and with her he felt he could turnabout the entire Earth if needed and she raised his morale with that smile of hers.

-“She’s grown.”- He smiled to himself.

-“MMM! So good!”- she savored each noodle.

-“Don’t eat so much…You might lose that cute figure or yours.”- Phoenix said sighing.

-“Huh?”- her brain registered his words and blushed.-“Nick, you think I’m cute?”-

-“Forget I said anything.”-

-“Nick!”-

-“Looks delicious!”- With that Phoenix successfully avoided her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time

Image Hey Everyone, It is I, Miles Edgeworth, Professional Prosecutor.

I've Arrived With Franziska and everyone else to the newly Established Isle Delfino and by a Coincidence we meet Wright and his crew also on vacation. Franziska, Eager to face Phoenix challenges him, yet Wright looks distracted...well much more of an idiot than he usually is and... WHAT?! NO! LARRRY IS ON THE ISLAND TOO?! OBJECTION!!! Next on Turnabout Triangle: Episode 2; Turnabout that begins in summer. LAAAAAAARRRRRY! GET OUT OF THIS ISLE!!!! :edgeworth:
Re: Turnabout TriangleTopic%20Title

I like the idea! It's funny, and I like the images you put in. :keiko:
Please continue! :edgy: :edgy: :edgy:
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony