Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Raph and SaphTopic%20Title

Stronger Than Dirt

Prologue

It was often said, quite accurately, by friends of Raphael K. Brice and Sapphire O’Raven, that their relationship could be described as being reminiscent of a house on fire. That is, in terms of being deadly, easily spread, and hazardous to anything in the area.

They were best friends; they just didn’t get on very well.

However, despite all this, it can also, equally accurately, be said that not since Odoroki Housuke and Minuki did such a crime-fighting team ever make their home in the city of Los Angeles.

The only question remaining is whether they were actually, in fact, any good at this.

The answer is uncertain, but we’re going to have a lot of fun finding out.
Yes. Yes. No. But of course. Perhaps. Shut up about your breathing. No, I won't leave.
Re: Raph and SaphTopic%20Title

Stronger Than Dirt

Raph and Saph Chapter One: “A Legal Matter”

It was the morning of August the first. To be exact, it was no longer the morning. The sun had already cast its rays over the panorama that was Los Angeles in 2032. However, it was still far too early for Raphael.

Raph hated getting up to an astonishing degree. He had a tendency to twitch and giggle after hearing an alarm. He had tried to compensate by buying a special alarm clock, which played “My Generation”. It still hadn’t helped matters.

After several minutes of stuttering, he dragged himself out of bed. He stood in the middle of the room, stock-still, and mumbled incoherently. Then, he remembered that it was his first trial. Half an hour ago.

Roger Daltrey, 88-year-old neighbour of Saph and Raph, was sitting on the porch, relaxing and reading the latest bestseller- “I at one point delivered iced coffee to a murderer’s accomplice” by B. Boy. He promptly dropped it when a furious, scrambling blast of pinstripe came bursting through the door to the right. With mind-rending speed, it leapt onto a multi-mirrored scooter, and roared off at 30.

“Right you are then,” said Roger.
Yes. Yes. No. But of course. Perhaps. Shut up about your breathing. No, I won't leave.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony