Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Pink:The Cross-over From HellTopic%20Title

Are you my daddy?

Title: Pink
Author: Kali
Rating: PG-ish
Genre: Humor/Crossover/Drabble
Pairing: Implied Pshhh... and someone of the female gender. *cough* Regina *cough*
Spoilers: Not really.
Summary: Everyone, meet Stephanie. She's got an important question to ask.

---

Stephanie eyed the newcomer with more than a little curiosity as he sauntered into the town square. She let the basketball roll into a corner of the court and watched as he pulled out a small mirror and re-adjusted his bangs.

He must have come from the circus that had set up just outside of town. That she was sure of.

For one thing, he wasn't dressed like everyone else in town. His clothes were all pink, like hers. What little clothes he wore, that is. His jacket was small enough to be something that could have been pulled out of her own closet. And his pants...she wasn't exactly sure what was holding his pants up, but if they slipped any lower, it would be dreadful.

Furthermore, he wasn't built like any of the short and stocky citizens of LazyTown. He was more like Sportacus and herself. He had long, delicate fingers and smooth but still human looking skin. He walked, chasséd really, with more grace than the other adults in town, and he stepped over the pile of wood rather than tripping over it like Uncle would have.

His hair had separate strands. His very pink hair had separate strands.

Curiously, she touched her own cotton-candy colored locks and an absurd notion popped into her head.

She always thought that she and Sportacus were the only different ones, but what if...

No, she thought,don't be silly.

But she didn't look a thing like her parents, and she certainly didn't look like Uncle.

Garnering her courage, she took a deep breath and tugged on one of his playing-card printed sleeves. "Excuse me...are you my daddy?"

Image - Your one stop shop for my bizarre creations.
Re: Pink:The Cross-over From HellTopic%20Title

pixel artist

xDDDDDDD
I laughed my ass off at the last line, especially the picture.
I was dissapointed that there was no 'you know I love cake' in there, though. Keiko
Re: Pink:The Cross-over From HellTopic%20Title

I like chicken

Seriously, LOL! i've never really seen LazyTown(Except this one time in ICT class :Shudder:) But that is just hilarious!
Heelllloooo. I'm to lazy to make a sig, but you don't really care, do you?
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony