Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

RolloverTopic%20Title

I like chicken

Rollover

This is so degrading.......
Why did I promise this? I should have known she'd take it seriously.
I mean, I just win a case and Maya has me rolling over like a dog......
The young lawyer sighed as he accepted his fate. During the case where he had represented Maximillion Galactica, Maya had told him she wanted to make something rollover. Phoenix had smiled and replied, "When this case is over I'll rollover as much as you want." And now, with the trial over and his defendant granted a complete aquittal, Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney of Law, was stuck rolling on the floor for half an hour to half a day. And yet, the young attorney could not help but smile as his assistant laughed at him while shouting for him to rollover. He wasn't sure why, but something about the spirit medium made him...happy.
After rolling for almost an hour, Phoenix had had enough.
" Maya, I'm getting carpet burn through my suit! I'm gonna have to stop now." As he turned away, Maya produced something that he wasn't too pleased to see.
" Oh no you don't, Nick!" Spinning around, Phoenix's eyes widened in horror at the object in Maya's hand.
" Fr-Franziska's whip!?! Where'd you get that!?!" Maya smirked.
" That doesn't matter. Now, Rollover!" With the crack of a whip, the attorney had to obey. Phoenix groaned, thinking he could be stuck like this for hours. But, after ten minutes or so, Maya had another idea."Beg, Nick" again, his eyes widened and he shook his spiky-haired head vigorously.
" NO! NEVER! NO WAY ON EARTH!" And yet, the sting of the whip left him no choice. Sitting on his legs, the Lawyer shook his head.
" Now bark." Phoenix shut his eyes, drew in a long breath before opening his mouth to speak.
" W-" His words were cut off by something pressing against his lips. He opened his eyes suddenly to see Maya, pressing her lips against his. Phoenix closed his eyes again and sunk into the kiss, enjoying every moment. When they eventually parted for air, Phoenix exhaled"-oof."

Sugar + JFA case 3 + Phoenix/Maya= This fic
Sugar High is good.(Or bad, depending on what you think)
Heelllloooo. I'm to lazy to make a sig, but you don't really care, do you?
Re: RolloverTopic%20Title

Defend til the End!

I always figured Maya had an hidden motive for that little request...
Re: RolloverTopic%20Title

I came, I saw, I left

Heh heh...I knew Maya would hold him true to that promise!
I think there should be some way to get that scene to appear after that case. *yeah!*

Nice story!
Pen/computer+sugar+JFA case 3=some excellent fanfics
Well done :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony