Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Turnabout... Love? [Franziska X Wright]Topic%20Title

Detective... Well, not yet.

(Author Notes: There will be spoilers for the First Three games, you have been warned. And, I'm don't really support Fransziska X Wright because I don't see what's so good about it, this story was a request from my friend... who's leaving Canada next year so... ya. This chapter is short, but the next few chapters are long.
Edit: Crap, I spelled Franziska wrong.)

Chapter 1: A Case...?
"You're going to get fat if you don't accept any cases!" Maya snickered, watching Phoenix reading a book.
Of course, Phoenix wasn't really fat, not fat at all in fact. He just haven't accepted any cases for a few months after the Case with Iris Hawthrone in it. Phoenix sighed and looked at Maya and Pearls standing beside each other "Look, I don't know HOW you two can even think about Spirit Training after that, but I can't even think about defending after that."

"Oh and Nick?" Maya smiled. "Mia came up with a great idea, she's also letting Pearl inherit the Kurain Channeling Technique!"
Phoenix raised an eyebrow "Really? That's good, that's good."
"Miiiissstteeerrr Wrriiiiggghhttt!" Pearls sang. "Can we go out for dinner?"
Phoenix sighed "Well- Pearls..." He stared into her innocent eyes (Honestly, it scares him how children can look so innocent yet be so evil) and gave in "Fine, where do we go?"
------------------------------------------------
"Welcome to Tres Bien!"
Phoenix frowned, he never wanted to go eat the horrible food ever again. Then he noticed Edgeworth was sitting alone at a table, looking at his clock until suddenly the servant gasped "Wait a minute, come this way sir!"

Immeaditely, the servant showed Phoenix, Maya and Pearls to the table where Edgeworth is sitting. "Wait, why are we-"
"Thank you Pearls for convincing Wright to come." Edgeworth looked at Pearls who jumped around happily, glad she could help.

"Wait- What am I doing here, and why did you need Pearls to convince me to come?" Phoenix asked annoyed.
"Wright," Edgeworth sighed. "I didn't agree to this either but Fransziska has asked you to defend her... in court. But since you were declining every case, I had to find some way to get you to work."

"Franziska? My help?" Phoenix sneered. "Can't she just whip her way out of this one? Besides, she still wants revenge on me."
Edgeworth frowned "Phoenix, please, she's actually begging you."
"B-Begging?" Phoenix was startled, one thing he was certain was that Franziska would never beg but now he hears this. He hesitated then muttered "Fine, but just for this once."
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P

<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?
Re: Turnabout... Love? [Franziska X Wright]Topic%20Title

(Author notes: Chapter 2, short again.... next time I PROMISE it will be longer.)

Chapter 2: Onward to the Detention Center!
Phoenix entered the Detention Center just to see Franziska whipping the guard: "Fool! You may not have this whip of mine!"
"Hey Franziska," Phoenix grinned. "I thought you left."
"Well I came back fool!" she whipped him. "It's good to see you again though."
Phoenix didn't expect her last statement "So, I need info on the murder, we have a few more hours for investigation."

"So Edgeworth actually told you about it, huh?" Franziska looked awhile and under her breath, she muttered 'fool'.
"What? After I found your whip, I gave it to him. He gave it back to you, I thought you were going to throw it away." Phoenix sighed. "But, I know that would be hard for somebody, anybody to change themselves. I also heard you cried."
"I've waited for the day to meet you in court again." Franziska looked up. "But I came home for a week and suddenly Police stormed through my apartment and arrested me."

Phoenix thought Franziska... you changed a lot. You don't whip people, you show emotions you barely show before. What did you and Edgeworth talk about.... what made you change?
Franziska whipped Phoenix "What were you thinking about? You were staring at me with the most hopeless look!"
"Ow! Sorry!" Phoenix jumped.

Franziska sighed and looked down, Phoenix, well, he thought it looked kind of... cute. "Sorry,"
"No it's alright," Franziska looked up again and gave Phoenix an envelope. "My request, please defend me in court."
-------------------------------------------------

Yes, I have noticed my story doesn't fit the storyline XD Franziska does appear in the last game but this is my own version where she doesn't, sorry for any confusion -_-' (Ummm, is that the reason why no one replies?)

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

I love the idea of this! I haven't really seen this pairing before; I'm excited to see what happens next! ^^
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Chapter 3: Investigation
Not much time left to investigate, Phoenix thought, better hurry. He scurried along, forgetting Maya and Edgeworth as he exited the Detention Center. They tried to catch up but by the time they did, Phoenix was already at the Crime Scene.

Current Evidence:
Lawyer’s Badge – No one would believe I was a Defense Attorney without it.
Magatama – What can I say? It sees into people’s hearts.
Autopsy Report – From Gumshoe, Victim was whipped until she bleeded to death, this happened at Midnight.
Some Gears – No clue where these came from, they were next to the victim…
Photo of the Crime Scene with the Body – Ugghhh, nasty…
DL-6 Incident Photo – You never know when you have to use it on Edgeworth… you never know…

Profiles
Me - …It’s me, what else do I need to say?
Franziska – Yup, the evil lady of doom yet also the Defendant of this Case.
Lolli - … Victim of this… incident… Man I feel sorry for her.

So, that was all the evidence Gumshoe gave him, and yes, he came up with some crazy descriptions, he isn’t taking this really seriously.
“Wright, what the heck are you trying to do? Get us lost?” Edgeworth frowned. Maya wasn’t in the conversation because she had just noticed Pearls was missing and was walking back to the Detention Center.
“Sorry, I have a lot of things on my mind right now…” he sighed but continues to look around the bushes, behind trees and so on. Suddenly he took out a baggage, “What’s this?”

Edgeworth looked at it “I-It’s Drugs…”
“What?!? Great, a trial and now Drug dealers.” Phoenix sighed and motioned for Detective Gumshoe, he looked at it and they talked about stuff but… Edgeworth had something else to do. He looked in the Garbage can… just as he thought. He turned around – “Boo,” Phoenix grinned, scaring Edgeworth…

“AAAAHHH!” Edgeworth screamed as Phoenix was on the floor laughing so hard he was crying. “Wright!” Edgeworth yelled and punched Phoenix in the stomach.
After he recovered from the punch, Phoenix looked in the Garbage Can, more drugs. Crap, he thought. But he brought it with him as evidence anyway.

Better get an early sleep, he thought. Even though he was in bed, his mind was in heavy thoughts and he slowly… slowly fell asleep… five hours later!

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

This is good, looking forward to more because i don't think i've ever read a :franny: / :phoenix: fanfic before.

Looking forward to next chapter.

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

Chapter 4: Court Begins! Part 1

"Court is now in session."
"The defense is ready... I think..." Phoenix gulped.
"The prosecution is ready." the young man said. He was wearing a green tuxedo and he wore a hat that covered his left eye.
"Mr. Lorraine, this is your first time in court, isn't it?" the judge asked. "Are you sure your ready? You seem even more calm than the defense!"
"Positive," he grinned. "I might be young but I can handle this, I even trained myself by looking at the crime scene photo over and over again."
"Alright, what are the details of the crime?" the judge asked.
Lorraine hesitated as he looked through the court record.
"The Autopsy Report, the victim was whipped until she bled to death at Midnight."
"The whip, covered in the defendant's fingerprints." Phoenix updated the Court Record.
"A picture of the crime scene after the body was removed." A pair of glasses were visible inside the chalk outline of the body.
"That's all?" Phoenix asked.
"Yes, and this 'Body Report' saying that the victim showed a lot of struggle to not be whipped." Lorraine said. "I would like to call the defendant to the stand."
Franziska climbed up to the stand holding her whip steadily. "Name and occupation?"
"Franziska von Karma, the prodigy. Prosecutor."
"Testify to Court of what you were doing during Midnight."

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony