Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 2[ 64 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

RESULTS! - CR Spriting Comp! - Monochrome MadnessTopic%20Title

Art Person

ImageImageImageImageImage

Previous Comps:
~ Mar '15, May '15, Aug '15, Dec '15, Mar '16, May '16, Jul '16, Nov '16, Feb '17, Jun '17, Aug '17, Nov '17, Feb '18, Apr '18~

Congratulations Lind!

Image WINNER

1st Place: Lind: 6 votes
2nd Place: Zoo977: 4 votes
3rd Place: ann-nna: 3 votes
4th Place: Ropfa: 2 votes
5th Place: Nicky Boy 1 vote

Spoiler: Original Post
With one colour, and one colour only...

Welcome to the newest Sprite Comp!
This time around, your colour palette is getting the chop! Say goodbye to all those options! Fan of using 2 complimentary colours? Sorry, this is no time for compliments. This time... you need to be shady :wellington:

For this comp, you need to make a sprite USING ONLY ONE COLOUR AND ALL ITS SHADES!
Want the character to have a blue jacket? Why not then give them blue hair, a blue shirt, and blue jeans? :basil:
You can only use ONE colour for this! Skin tones however are exempt from this rule (so you don't need to give them green skin if you've picked green as your main colour). I like the idea of working with limitations, and this time I'd love to see how much you can get out of a single colour.

In terms of the words you normally see in art programs, you can only modify the saturation and the brightness of your colour! (A slight shift in hue is OK if necessary, but only a subtle one)
To put the rules in a visual context, once you've picked your colour of choice (blue, green, purple, etc):

ENTRIES WILL CLOSE MAY 12th!

Good luck, and Happy Spriting! :pearl:

♢ ENTRANTS ♢

Spoiler: 1. Nicky Boy
Name: Flora Phens
Predominant Colour: Yellow
ImageImage

Spoiler: 2. Zoo977
Name: Vishnu Sarkehl, stage name "Shivers"
Predominant Color: Zero Boys Yellow
Palette Size: 15 colors

Spoiler: His Whole Overly Long Backstory Mess

Image Image

Personality:

Vishnu tends to scare people. His blunt way of talking, gravely voice, and almost impossibly tall muscular build have a way of demanding respect. Ironic, because he is by far the softest member of the Pissers. He performs the role of the stereotypical quiet bassist well. The band is built on a sense of irony, their songs supposed to be taken as satire, and Vishnu's appearances are meant to be similarly sardonic. He stays quiet and listens, analyzes, contemplates. A deep thinker. He's a sympathetic soul, a passionate performer. More than anyone else, though, he cares for his boyfriend, second guitar Ritchie Whamond, the overly energetic and confrontational ying to his yang.

His interest in punk rock has stemmed from a love of the past, a want to not see the old ways die off. A preservationist. His respect for the band stems from their willingness to stay true to their guns and perform in a now unpopular genre, their respective performing talents. His habit of giving out far too many sample CDs to anyone he meets isn't for himself, it's to give his thanks to the rest of the band and show his admiration. He is also a performer, but not just for the Pissers. His love of old styles has also lead him to learning various old skills; most often when he isn't practicing, he's either honing his talents as a classically trained watercolor painter or training his operatic vocals. Yes, opera, a secret known only among the band.

On stage though is a different story. He transforms. His basslines are smooth yet energetic, detailed and highly skilled. His performances on stage are just as vibrant, with his tenancy to jump off-stage, threaten audience members, and put himself into all kinds of danger. On stage, he performs as an utter madman who cares about nothing, not even his own safety. His jacket is testament to this, having been long burned after a particularly pissed audience member managed to set it on fire. He now wears the jacket with pride, like a badge of honor.

Case Backstory:

The Pissers were living the ideal punk rock life. Not living for fame or fortune, but they had a nice pool of their own loyal fans and lived only for themselves. What changed this for the better was the band frontman, Blake Flagstad. Hailed as a prodigy for his composing talents and unique style of guitar playing, the music world started taking The Pissers and their retro style seriously. The fans weren't complaining, and neither was the band. Things should have been wonderful.

Until the show. It was supposed to be their penultimate show before their first album with 8 by 8 records was to be released. One of their largest shows ever ended with band drummer Phillip o'Brandaigh, referred to by fans as Puke, tumbling forward on the drums and vomiting blood. An alcoholic, his death was executed with a poisoned bottle of vodka. But before the show, only four people had access; the other band members who spoke highly of Phillip, and their soon-to-be manager Trillion Harcourt. Unfortunately, Mrs. Harcourt was found with the poison on her person, and communications with her company revealed severe reservations about working for The Pissers, and with Phillip specifically. She was arrested on the spot.

Athena Cykes was the attorney for Mrs. Harcourt, but no matter how deep she dug into the pasts of the various band members, she could find nothing but respect and admiration between the four of them. And yet between it all, only the four of them are possible suspects, and if Harcourt didn't do it, it must have been an inside job...

Image Image

Puns in Own Name:

“Vishnu Sarkehl” as a whole is a play on ‘Vicious Circle,’ an album by Indianapolis hardcore punk act Zero Boys. Aside from being a very meaningful album for me personally, the cover of the album was also the inspiration for the color palette, down to the shade of yellow being taken directly from the album cover.

“Vishnu” is a Hindu god who, in the Hindu trinity known as the triumvirate, is associated with the preservation of all things. As well, his surname is meant to sound similar to circle, both of which are indicative of his preservationist personality and interests. Vishnu was also chosen as a reference to infamous Sex Pistols bassist Sid Vicious, hence his role in the band.

His performance name, “Shivers,” derives from another member of the Hindu triumvirate, Shiva, who is associated with the destruction of everything. This is meant as a tougher version of his true name - a mimic to his on-stage performances being far far more hardcore and violent than his true personality.

Puns in Supporting Character Names:

Phillip o’Brendaigh is a play on “full up on brandy,” an homage to his addiction problems, specifically with alcohol. Puke is a further reference to these self-destructive habits.

Blake Flagstad is a play on Black Flag, the iconic and highly influential late 70s California hardcore punk act. “Flagstad” further derives from Kristen Flagstad, one of the most highly renowned opera singers in history, a reference to all the praise Blake receives as a performer. This would also serve as a subtle hint to Vishnu’s secret vocal talents.

Ritchie Whamond is supposed to be an unfittingly posh name for a punk act, which Richie deriving directly from Rich. The spelling comes from John Simon Ritchie, the real name of Sid Vicious. Sid Vicious was another influence for Vishnu’s name, with this meant as a reference to their closeness. Whamond, and more importantly his stage name “Whammy,” comes from the term whammy bar, a part on most electric guitars.

Trillion Harcourt first and last names derive from “trill,” a musical term, and “hardcore,” the genre of music she manages. Trillion is further meant as a reference to her high-up status and the high praise she receives from those around her. The character as a whole is meant as a loving homage to the Jem and the Holograms character Elise Harcourt, a manager under 5 by 5 Records.

Drawing References: Jay Elbird for muscular structure, Furio Tigre, Daryan Crescend, Luke Atmey, and Mike Meekins for various coloring and clothing details, Viola Cadaverini to help with dark color palette, MC Bomber heavily referenced for CD graphic

Spoiler: 3. ann-nna
Name: Kara Meller
Predominant Colour: Orange
Blake's 6 years old daughter. I really wanted to enter her into the comp, so I had to design a new outfit for her. XD These will be her summer clothes.

Spoiler: 4. Ropfa
I present to you... Sal Manella at Comic Con.

Spoiler: 5. Lind
ImageImage

Name: Perez Zeruple
Predominant Colour: Purple

Spoiler: ORIGINAL RULES
  • Each month a new topic will be picked (by the previous month's winner).
  • To enter, just post your entry here.
  • Stick to the theme! (This one's obvious), but make sure you enter something relevant to the theme picked.
  • ONE entry per person. You can submit one character/sprite design and it can be as little as a single frame, or as large as a full set! Up to you
  • NO USING OTHER FAN SPRITES. Even with permission, we want to see your own creative works. Editing official sprites is OK though.
  • Be creative! Simple recolors are not allowed. At least 2 character sprites edited together with a unique color palette counts as an original sprite. Also drawing custom outfits/costumes from scratch for existing sprites is also acceptable.

Example:
    Acceptable:
    Image Image
    (Custom drawn costume, or a splice of 2 or more official characters, with a unique palette)

Unacceptable:
    Image Image
    (Basic recolor of official sprite, or minimal editing of official sprites)
  • Please create an entirely new sprite for the competition. If you made a character you think really suits the theme, then you can still edit that sprite into a new one for the competition.
  • Both AA and AAI styled sprites are acceptable, except if the task specifies one or the other.
  • You get 2 weeks to vote after submissions close. This way people have time to look at the entries and vote.
  • Voting will be done after submissions have closed and, as CR has no polling system, all you need to do is post a comment saying your favorite.
  • You can vote for 2 of your favorite choices.
  • You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.
  • You can use sprites/characters/poses from any RELEASED Ace Attorney game. Try to follow official Court-Records spoiler rules.
  • You can edit your sprite and resubmit it as many times before the cut off date (preferably by editing your original entry post). These can only be minor edits to your existing entry though like fixing some messiness, anatomy, or adding new poses. No brand new characters or 'second-chance' attempts that you've made. Have confidence in the first entry you make!

Spoiler: RULES FOR HOSTS

• Make sure you pick a topic that hasn't been done before (Unless it's been over a year since it's been done)
  • Make sure you COPY the rules into your posts to notify everyone!
  • Name your topic as "CR Spriting Competition! - Insert genre/topic here"
  • You have creative freedom with selecting topics, provided the entries are in the AA style of sprites. Ideas like a 2 person team collab, or situations like "Twins" where 2 characters are in the 1 sprite are also allowed as potential topics.
  • For clarity's sake, make a quick sprite as an example of what you're expecting from contestants, and post it in the OP)
  • YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF COLLECTING VOTES! Unfortunately, CR doesn't have a polling system, and so votes will have to be through individual comments (to prevent people voting multiple times, we will stick to posting alone)
  • Once the voting is closed, it is up to you announce the results (1st, 2nd and 3rd place), and the winner.
  • You can take as long as you want to start up the next competition thread. If you don't want to be the one running it, you can let 2nd place be in charge.
  • You CANNOT enter if you are hosting, but you can vote.
  • If 2-4 entries receive equal votes, announce those who tied, and hold a tie breaker voting between those. If 5+ and/or every entrant ties, the host can pick the winner.
  • If a tie breaker ends with another tie, all those tied win, and they decide the next host amongst themselves.

Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun May 27, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Re: CR Spriting Comp! - Monochrome MadnessTopic%20Title

Art Person

For some reason the thread ended up being created 4 times LMAO
This is the current one, the other 3 were my attempts to post it but my browser would stay on the editor and not take me to the "your message was successfully posted page" causing me to refresh and try again.

I've let an admin know, so hopefully it gets cleaned up quickly
Re: (REAL ONE) CR Spriting Comp! - Monochrome MadnessTopic%20Title

i feel pretty

Now that's a fascinating theme.

Tempted to just make Kilgrave (AKA The Purple Man) from Jessica Jones and be done with it, but I think I'll do an OC instead.

Happy Maria

Is the example sprite Betty from Last Window? XD

But sure, this seems interesting. I wonder how the entries will be this time.

Art Person

Southern Corn wrote:
Is the example sprite Betty from Last Window? XD

But sure, this seems interesting. I wonder how the entries will be this time.

It was just an 80's inspired character I made up XD
(Used a photo from an 80's fashion magazine and a pic of Goldie Hawn from the 80's as reference)

Lind wrote:
Tempted to just make Kilgrave (AKA The Purple Man) from Jessica Jones

For clarification: are non-human (or rather not-so-quite-human) characters aceptable? Or would it be considered cheating? I migh have a handful of ideas for this...

SuperAj3 wrote:
For some reason the thread ended up being created 4 times LMAO
This is the current one, the other 3 were my attempts to post it but my browser would stay on the editor and not take me to the "your message was successfully posted page" causing me to refresh and try again.

I've let an admin know, so hopefully it gets cleaned up quickly

It's also time to un-stick the last two comps.

Feast your eyes, peasants

Alright, now THIS is a theme I'm rearing to tackle!!!!

I gotta ask though, I have two vague ideas floating around and I'd like to clear this up. Let's say that like, a shade of black was introduced for the lines on the face. If I didn't introduce any other shades and only used the one shade to color an article of clothing black, that would be against the rules, correct? I'd simply like to be 100% clear

If anyone's curious about what I'm cooking up, either way I go, it's gonna be fanservice-y, trust me :3ccccc
~.* stop winking at me you oversexed frenchman *.~

Dracarys!

My initial idea was to do one of the assassins from Ghost Trick, but a Google Image search shows that they actually had red ties, so can't do that.

Got another idea though.

um...hi your honour?

I am tempted to make an attempt.

Art Person

Zoo977 wrote:
I gotta ask though, I have two vague ideas floating around and I'd like to clear this up. Let's say that like, a shade of black was introduced for the lines on the face. If I didn't introduce any other shades and only used the one shade to color an article of clothing black, that would be against the rules, correct? I'd simply like to be 100% clear

If I understand correctly, black is technically a shade of any colour (as is white) So those are OK together with your predominant colour. (I used white for my example's eyes and belt, for example).

I'll try to explain the rules a little clearer though to better clarify things.
EDIT I made a quick visual of what I was intending:
I don't mind slight variations on this, but the rule is on trying to limit colour choice!

Darth Wiader wrote:
For clarification: are non-human (or rather not-so-quite-human) characters acceptable? Or would it be considered cheating? I migh have a handful of ideas for this...

Non-human characters are acceptable yeah! Your only limit is to the colour palette! (So if you draw a Parrot, you can't for example make them red, green and blue, Only shades of red, or shades of green etc.)

Last edited by SuperAj3 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

i feel pretty

Just so we're clear, it doesn't have to be the EXACT same hue, right? Just as long as it is, broadly, the same colour?

Art Person

Lind wrote:
Just so we're clear, it doesn't have to be the EXACT same hue, right? Just as long as it is, broadly, the same colour?

Try not to bend it too much, but yeah, stick to the one hue and just modify brightness and saturation. (I can understand for shading wanting to bend it a little, but not too much)
With my sprite I stuck to the same hue for all the colours and just modified brightness and saturation. Skin tones are exempt, so you can bend it for that.

Whoawhoawhoa I'm a quick boy

ImageImage
Meet Flora Phens! Last name sounds familiar? She is, in fact, the daughter of Melanthios Phens! (Hope you voted for him...) Still don't know her exact age, but she's one the younger side of the spectrum.

EDIT: A profile pic! And animations! Uuuuugh, lotta frames on the talking one

EDIT 2: Her colours now don't break the rules! Made her more orange so that the darker shades don't appear green-ish and made sure the hue is in a small range this time. I'll definitely use the first version outside of the comp, though.

Last edited by Nicky Boy on Fri May 04, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Art Person

Woo first entry!
Will update the OP now!

i feel pretty

SuperAj3 wrote:
Lind wrote:

Try not to bend it too much, but yeah, stick to the one hue and just modify brightness and saturation. (I can understand for shading wanting to bend it a little, but not too much)
With my sprite I stuck to the same hue for all the colours and just modified brightness and saturation. Skin tones are exempt, so you can bend it for that.

Shit. I already had my palette sorted out (even managed to make the skin a shade of the colour I'm using, albeit barely). Used like 5 hues of the same colour.

Oh well, starting from scratch I guess.

EDIT: I changed it so that everything but the skin was the same hue and somehow it now looks better. :ron:

Thank you for answering my question and I'm so sorry to ask again but I just realized something very important.
Eye color. Are we allowed to introduce white or a light neutral/skintone/whatever for the sake of having a natural looking screla color? This is also gonna be super important to my entry. I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I need to know before I can start work

wait nevermind i just reread your response more carefully nvm :||||

Art Person

Zoo977 wrote:
Thank you for answering my question and I'm so sorry to ask again but I just realized something very important.
Eye color. Are we allowed to introduce white or a light neutral/skintone/whatever for the sake of having a natural looking screla color? This is also gonna be super important to my entry. I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I need to know before I can start work

wait nevermind i just reread your response more carefully nvm :||||

White should be an acceptable shade for any colour choice you pick! As for slight shading for the eyes, either pick a light grey, or a very bright variant of your main colour (I used a very light grey when shading under the eyelashes for my example, and then used 2 tones of red for the pupil, and black for outlines and white for the highlight).
and yeah because it's part of the face you could try a light neutral colouring for it as well to help make it look more natural!

Not sure if it'll help get an idea of what I did, but here's the full sized art of my example It's a bit different because I edited it after when making the sprite XD

Don't worry about asking questions! I'm not too good at explaining myself, so I'll try my best to clear things up! :edgey:

Erm, I decided that I submitted too early I may or may not have been subtly bragging :bellboy:, so I made animations for her (and a profile pic).

Art Person

All good! (And I'm happy someone wanted to enter so early!)
OP Updated.

Dracarys!

Started working on mine today.

Spoiler:

Art Person

Oohh that’s looking really good so far!

Also, if an admin sees this, could the current comp please be stickied, and the last 2 be unstuck? Thanks!

Ropfa wrote:
Started working on mine today.

Spoiler:

True Monochrome LOL

Also yay Im not alone now

Happy Maria

Oh man, finally, someone with worse aim than mine!

Art Person

I think we're about half-way through the submission period!
Happy to know we already have 1 entry and at least 3 in the works!

Also, I should say, as these never really were 'monthly', I changed the rule to just name the comp "CR Spriting Comp", as it's more accurate XD

So um I made my entry for is and remember that thing I did where I gave Rene Pozak seven billion years of backstory for no apparent reason? Yeah this happened here too ://///// I'll put the whole mess below the cut if you're interested, here's the cliffnotes version for brevity sake

Predominant Color: Zero Boys Yellow
Palette Size: 15 colors

The whole body sprite was way too wide for an Ace Attorney sprite, you can see the full sprite in the spoilers cut. To be clear, yes, all the neutrals introduced in this sprite were either the extreme white or black that were untinted, or were yellow tinted neutrals. The brown of the skin was the perfect hue to make the outlines of the yellow objects and make them pop, so no, there was no cheating in the color palette. The only colors used were shades of the specific yellow chosen, skin tones, and neutrals tinted the chosen color.

Spoiler: His Whole Overly Long Backstory Mess

Image Image

Personality:

Vishnu tends to scare people. His blunt way of talking, gravely voice, and almost impossibly tall muscular build have a way of demanding respect. Ironic, because he is by far the softest member of the Pissers. He performs the role of the stereotypical quiet bassist well. The band is built on a sense of irony, their songs supposed to be taken as satire, and Vishnu's appearances are meant to be similarly sardonic. He stays quiet and listens, analyzes, contemplates. A deep thinker. He's a sympathetic soul, a passionate performer. More than anyone else, though, he cares for his boyfriend, second guitar Ritchie Whamond, the overly energetic and confrontational ying to his yang.

His interest in punk rock has stemmed from a love of the past, a want to not see the old ways die off. A preservationist. His respect for the band stems from their willingness to stay true to their guns and perform in a now unpopular genre, their respective performing talents. His habit of giving out far too many sample CDs to anyone he meets isn't for himself, it's to give his thanks to the rest of the band and show his admiration. He is also a performer, but not just for the Pissers. His love of old styles has also lead him to learning various old skills; most often when he isn't practicing, he's either honing his talents as a classically trained watercolor painter or training his operatic vocals. Yes, opera, a secret known only among the band.

On stage though is a different story. He transforms. His basslines are smooth yet energetic, detailed and highly skilled. His performances on stage are just as vibrant, with his tenancy to jump off-stage, threaten audience members, and put himself into all kinds of danger. On stage, he performs as an utter madman who cares about nothing, not even his own safety. His jacket is testament to this, having been long burned after a particularly pissed audience member managed to set it on fire. He now wears the jacket with pride, like a badge of honor.

Case Backstory:

The Pissers were living the ideal punk rock life. Not living for fame or fortune, but they had a nice pool of their own loyal fans and lived only for themselves. What changed this for the better was the band frontman, Blake Flagstad. Hailed as a prodigy for his composing talents and unique style of guitar playing, the music world started taking The Pissers and their retro style seriously. The fans weren't complaining, and neither was the band. Things should have been wonderful.

Until the show. It was supposed to be their penultimate show before their first album with 8 by 8 records was to be released. One of their largest shows ever ended with band drummer Phillip o'Brandaigh, referred to by fans as Puke, tumbling forward on the drums and vomiting blood. An alcoholic, his death was executed with a poisoned bottle of vodka. But before the show, only four people had access; the other band members who spoke highly of Phillip, and their soon-to-be manager Trillion Harcourt. Unfortunately, Mrs. Harcourt was found with the poison on her person, and communications with her company revealed severe reservations about working for The Pissers, and with Phillip specifically. She was arrested on the spot.

Athena Cykes was the attorney for Mrs. Harcourt, but no matter how deep she dug into the pasts of the various band members, she could find nothing but respect and admiration between the four of them. And yet between it all, only the four of them are possible suspects, and if Harcourt didn't do it, it must have been an inside job...

Image Image

Puns in Own Name:

“Vishnu Sarkehl” as a whole is a play on ‘Vicious Circle,’ an album by Indianapolis hardcore punk act Zero Boys. Aside from being a very meaningful album for me personally, the cover of the album was also the inspiration for the color palette, down to the shade of yellow being taken directly from the album cover.

“Vishnu” is a Hindu god who, in the Hindu trinity known as the triumvirate, is associated with the preservation of all things. As well, his surname is meant to sound similar to circle, both of which are indicative of his preservationist personality and interests. Vishnu was also chosen as a reference to infamous Sex Pistols bassist Sid Vicious, hence his role in the band.

His performance name, “Shivers,” derives from another member of the Hindu triumvirate, Shiva, who is associated with the destruction of everything. This is meant as a tougher version of his true name - a mimic to his on-stage performances being far far more hardcore and violent than his true personality.

Puns in Supporting Character Names:

Phillip o’Brendaigh is a play on “full up on brandy,” an homage to his addiction problems, specifically with alcohol. Puke is a further reference to these self-destructive habits.

Blake Flagstad is a play on Black Flag, the iconic and highly influential late 70s California hardcore punk act. “Flagstad” further derives from Kristen Flagstad, one of the most highly renowned opera singers in history, a reference to all the praise Blake receives as a performer. This would also serve as a subtle hint to Vishnu’s secret vocal talents.

Ritchie Whamond is supposed to be an unfittingly posh name for a punk act, which Richie deriving directly from Rich. The spelling comes from John Simon Ritchie, the real name of Sid Vicious. Sid Vicious was another influence for Vishnu’s name, with this meant as a reference to their closeness. Whamond, and more importantly his stage name “Whammy,” comes from the term whammy bar, a part on most electric guitars.

Trillion Harcourt first and last names derive from “trill,” a musical term, and “hardcore,” the genre of music she manages. Trillion is further meant as a reference to her high-up status and the high praise she receives from those around her. The character as a whole is meant as a loving homage to the Jem and the Holograms character Elise Harcourt, a manager under 5 by 5 Records.

Drawing References: Jay Elbird for muscular structure, Furio Tigre, Daryan Crescend, Luke Atmey, and Mike Meekins for various coloring and clothing details, Viola Cadaverini to help with dark color palette, MC Bomber heavily referenced for CD graphic

Art Person

:beef: :beef: :beef:
I'm speechless! That's awesome there's so much detail! (Okay now I may look biased XD)
I'll add to the OP now!

As for colours, Using the skin's outline for the outfit is super clever! (I guess that's technically within the rules and wasn't something I was expecting so that's all good!). With the jacket and shirt though (and Nick's entry did this a little as well), I was kinda hoping you'd pick that one colour and work around it. You shifted it too much to an orange. For example:
Spoiler: Using your colour
I highlighted the yellow Zero Boys use, and I'd say you'd then be limited to those shades in that box in the top left of the screenshot

Working with limitations was the challenge, and I don't want to be strict and ruin the fun so it's by no means disqualified or anything, I just sorta felt the need to clarify. (But maybe edit it just to be fair? depending on if other entrants follow it or not)

Kara Meller, Blake's 6 years old daughter. I really wanted to enter her into the comp, so I had to design a new outfit for her. XD These will be her summer clothes. Image

Art Person

Yay! 3rd entry!
I checked the colours and they're all the same shades of blood orange. Nice work! added to the OP!

Yay, more little girls XD

I double checked my colours, and I shift a little too much into orange, so Ill change it before the deadline (oops... sorry)

Art Person

Nicky Boy wrote:
Yay, more little girls XD

*police sirens blare* LMAO JK
Nicky Boy wrote:
I double checked my colours, and I shift a little too much into orange, so Ill change it before the deadline (oops... sorry)

All good! you can edit things like that before the deadline
(No need to be sorry, I sorta came off strong :bellboy: )

i feel pretty

Zoo977 wrote:

SuperAj3 wrote:
Yay! 3rd entry!
I checked the colours and they're all the same shades of blood orange. Nice work! added to the OP!

I tried my best. XD

Forgot to say this yesterday; Flora updated to comply with the rules!

Dracarys!

I present to you... Sal Manella at Comic Con.

Happy Maria

Whoa, nice. I can even tell it's Sal by those…well, you know.

Art Person

OMG So L337!

Art Person

4 more days to enter!

Art Person

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER!
We've got 4 entries so far, which is amazingly faster than the past few comps!

I do know Lind expressed interest, so I'm thinking of extending the deadline, but if no one is actually working on a sprite and doesn't want to, I could begin voting tomorrow.

I think I'll give it a miss this time, there are many wonderful, high-quality entries and I'm currently occupied with other activities.

i feel pretty

>Spends 3 hours working on entry
>Makes great progress
>Computer freezes up completely
>Has not saved at any point in the last 3 hours

But yeah I'm pretty sure I'll get this done by the end of the day.
Page 1 of 2 [ 64 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites