The Sprites of Witchey (Update 16/7: Extra Dahlia/Iris Pose)

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

The Sprites of Witchey (Update 16/7: Extra Dahlia/Iris Pose)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Just putting up sprites I have done in the past and present. Some are just for fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCs:

Spoiler: Justin Case (Incomplete)
Image

This is my OC Attorney, Justin Case. I'm thinking of editing his hair a little. Yes, I'm aware there's a pixel off with the shocked sprite and the glasses are off in the MIB sprite.


Spoiler: Vesta Gatre
ImageImageImage

Before and after. My personal favourite (sorry Rosie =() and quite possible my best spriting achievment so far. I thought I'd narrow her eyes and edit her outfit a little bit more to make her a tad more original. The hair I drew myself because now I has a TABLET! =D The third one is the final product. I took the advice that Auraion and Cissy gave me about the glasses. Thanks guys. =)


Spoiler: Roselita Galactica
Image

Roselita Galactica/Rosie Berry (before and after), the daughter of Maximillion and Regina Galactica. I wanted her to have a fancy name like her father and a nickname. She uses her second name when not on stage. Her catchphrase is 'Perfecto!', and she dreams to become an acrobat.

Her base is Young Trucy, the roses are from Jean Armstrong and the ribbon is from Viola. All colours but the skin, hair and eyes are custom. Hair and eye colour are from Regina's sprite. I fixed her hair-loopies in the second sprite.


AA Edits

Spoiler: Older Regina Galactica (not ¬_¬;)
Image

An older version of Regina Berry for a fan case. I neatened up her hair and did some recolours, and I'm hoping to edit some new poses for this older version, like maybe an angry Regina. I might actually bother to even edit the face, but I could always just say that she's in the circus, therefore she acges differently. No, I don't think I'll get away with that. XD


Spoiler: Older Cody Hackins
Image

My (failed) attempt at an older Cody. I was trying to make him look a little like a girl for a future idea, mainly for a running gag. "Excuse me, miss?" "I'm a guy, a GUY!" *Pulls out sword from nowhere*


Spoiler: Older Pearl
Image
My attempt at an older Pearl. I noticed a lot of people using Iris/Dahlia, but I wanted to try something different. That, and I think she'd look nice with short hair.


Spoiler: Extra Poses: Eeevil Dahlia (GS5-5 spoilers) & Iris Head Tilt
ImageImage

Yeah, I saw the Dahlia-Iris angry/psycho face and I thought it would look scarier on Dahlia's actual body. I think I'm more scared of her that way. 0_o I also gave Iris that headtilt Dahlia had. It makes her look friendlier, but now I'm slightly scared of her, too. 0_0...


Spoiler: MY ATTORNEYMANZ! Let me show you them.
ImageImage

KIRMAYA AND PEARLTS! ...What?


Old Crap

Spoiler: My SelfSprite
Image Image

Name: Witchey Yellingston (Real name too long)
Age: 16 (JFA)
Occupation: Apartment cleaner, dog walker, waitress, seamstress, etc. She has many small-time jobs to make up for the lack of a real job.
Family: Father (In jail), Mother (Deceased), Sister (Annoying and in France)
History: When her father was arrested for stealing money to keep his family from going broke, Witchey decided to move to America to earn some money to bail him out. She studies Law on the side and doesn't attend school. Her sister is a photographer.
Known For: Being loud, short-tempered, sarcastic and slightly insane.

She was originally my personal sprite, but then she sort of grew on me and I made her an OC instead.

Version 1: Pikachu is from Pokemon Link, for the Poke'balls I edited one of Maya's beads and the key is just a shrunken picture of the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. Hair is from Ema (PW & AJ) and Dahlia/Iris. Goggles are from Dessie, body base is from Iris, first arm from Ini and second from Ema (PW) as well as the head.

Version 2: Alita's body, (AJ) Ema's head, Trucy's eyes and Angel's hair. Apart from the skin and the white colours in the eyes and goggles, all colours are custom.


Spoiler: Old OCs
Image - Just a prosecutor that I made, but I gave up. Her second pose was torture thanks to her long hair.

Image - Another old character I hope to redo. For now, I call her 'Hannah Montana Wannabe'. :keiko:


Spoiler: Avatars & Sigs
Image

Just a sig I've done. Magitek gave me the idea to put a TWEWY sprite in a PW comic, then I saw one of Neku's sprites and remembered that it was my reaction to Ini's speech. Ta-da?

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by WitcheyMarina on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Pegasus Test
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:29 pm
Custom Title: Well, excuuuuse ME , Princess!
Location: Kurain Village

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spritenessnessness- *Bites tongue* OW!

Post by Pegasus Test »

These are pretty good!
Your growing spriting skills are evident. I love your Cody.
Do you mind if I use it for my flash game? If you don't mind I may also minorly edit it
Image
YATTA! Season 3 has started, are you ready?
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spritenessnessness- *Bites tongue* OW!

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Pegasus Test wrote:These are pretty good!
Your growing spriting skills are evident. I love your Cody.
Do you mind if I use it for my flash game? If you don't mind I may also minorly edit it


1. Thank you!
2. You're not going to say that you made it and begin an internet war that shall slowly cause chaos and aid Starbucks in their plan to take over the world with the huge number of coffee shops they have, are you? *Shifty eyes*

And seriously, there are, like, THREE Starbucks in the area of my school. Oh god, I'M TALKING LIKE INI MINEY!
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spritenessnessness- *Bites tongue* OW!

Post by Zinle »

Image
My favourite! ^_^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
G.Gustice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Custom Title: Justice with a G!
Location: Somewhere.....

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spritenessnessness- *Bites tongue* OW!

Post by G.Gustice »

Whoah 0_o!These are great!
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Just updated with a sprite of a fan character! Hope you like it! :pearl:
Pegasus Test
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:29 pm
Custom Title: Well, excuuuuse ME , Princess!
Location: Kurain Village

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spritenessnessness- *Bites tongue* OW!

Post by Pegasus Test »

W.i.t.c.h.e.y.! wrote:1. Thank you!
2. You're not going to say that you made it and begin an internet war that shall slowly cause chaos and aid Starbucks in their plan to take over the world with the huge number of coffee shops they have, are you? *Shifty eyes*

And seriously, there are, like, THREE Starbucks in the area of my school. Oh god, I'M TALKING LIKE INI MINEY!


Don't worry, I won't take credit it would just be really handy because I made my own and it failed! I'll put you in my games credits as well.
BTW love Roselita Galactica! :garyuu:
Image
YATTA! Season 3 has started, are you ready?
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Balrog »

Your edits kick ass.
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Aviv »

These sprites are nice.
Image
Image
G.Gustice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Custom Title: Justice with a G!
Location: Somewhere.....

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by G.Gustice »

Roselita Galactica....is PERFECT!Your sprites are awesome!
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Zinle »

...I hope she don't have neither of her parents nature...
XD
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Leila-Zero
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Custom Title: Sho is so awesome, he objects.
Location: I live in the bottom. I mean, Brazil

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Leila-Zero »

.....Wow, these are...
Just...
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S =D
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.
LadyK
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 am
Custom Title: Me likey bouncy!
Contact:

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by LadyK »

Lovely work. I like your sprite and Rosealina. So very creative. <3

I like the googles the most on top of your head.
Image Image
ImageImage
Jade Edgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: England

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Jade Edgeworth »

Holy Magikarps!
I'm really in love with Roselita's character design! Its one of those thats caught my eye and made me go 'OHEMGEE! MUST DRAW FANART! D:<' So I've sketched her out and need to scan her on. xD
But really... I THINK ITS THE COLOURS! <3
Magitek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Custom Title: Yeah, it's the AYB guy in a PW profile.
Location: The endless voids of the Internet....Or the UK.

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Magitek »

Great sprites.
I have to say, they are brilliant, and much better than anything I could ever do.
:zaviaar:Atmey is shocked by the sprites.
Image
And now, I will take over the wor-*Computer crashes for the bazillionth time*Darn it!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys! :pearl: I've just added some sprites of the characters from my comic. Hope you like them!
kana-hajime
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am
Custom Title: Loving Shi-Long Lang~!

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by kana-hajime »

your sprites are great [better than mine for sure XD] my favourite is roselita!
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by Zinle »

Justin Case = FABULOUS WIN!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (Roselita Galactica Added)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Zinle wrote:Justin Case = FABULOUS WIN!


Thank you! If I can finish the first case I'm on right now, I'll be posting the sprites for the assistant and the main prosecutor characters!

Plus, I'm thinking of making a sprite of a younger Roselita, since she's around five or so during AJ.

EDIT:

Done, I've made a younger Roselita. Hope you like it!
Magitek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Custom Title: Yeah, it's the AYB guy in a PW profile.
Location: The endless voids of the Internet....Or the UK.

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by Magitek »

:spit: MORE AWESOMENESS!
I'm still waiting for more Justin Case pages.
Also, a question. If Roselita would be four or five during AJ, then when would she be older?
Image
And now, I will take over the wor-*Computer crashes for the bazillionth time*Darn it!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Magitek wrote:Also, a question. If Roselita would be four or five during AJ, then when would she be older?


No idea. I was just editing one of Trucy's sprites with a completely different idea in mind, but then I got a random idea, and that's how Roselita came to be. I just thought I'd add a younger version of her for fun. Wait... I sense an idea for a case... or a fanfic... my creativeness senses are tingling!
Leila-Zero
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Custom Title: Sho is so awesome, he objects.
Location: I live in the bottom. I mean, Brazil

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by Leila-Zero »

I know that Fred did it! *dies*
Nice sprites as always! ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.
Lauro - Zack
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:49 am
Custom Title: Ace Kiddo-In-Training
Location: Brazil - Taking some Coffe from the Kitchen

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by Lauro - Zack »

weee! ur sprites are cool^^ i would like to have ur tecknicks... but im starting the training... se my avi? its me^^ at least i can do me...
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Haven't done much of an update, just a sig I've done.I'm thinking about taking requests to get over my spriter's block (cousin of writer's block), but I've already got a lot to do as it is.
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by Zinle »

I agree XD

EDIT: Ooops! Meaned like this: I, like, totally agree! XD
Image
ImageImageImageImage
DokenMaster
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 816
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Custom Title: They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.
Location: Everywhere, firin mah lazor
Contact:

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by DokenMaster »

love that redhead sprite. she's kinda cute... or if you give her an Adrian Andrews style, she'll be smexy.
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Tajiri Ami
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2668
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Custom Title: 「エメラルドスプラッシュ」
Location: My feet may be in Iowa, but my heart's in Shikoku

Re: Witchey's Sprites Of Spriteness! (UPDATE 21/3! Young Rosie!)

Post by Tajiri Ami »

Wow, you are definitely getting better and better! Keep it up, and I'll keep checking back. I love your personal sprite and Roselita.
Image
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: The Sprites of Witchey

Post by WitcheyMarina »

DokenMaster wrote:love that redhead sprite. she's kinda cute... or if you give her an Adrian Andrews style, she'll be smexy.


I'm planning on re-doing Hana, actually. Nobody's elbow is that pointy!

Tajiri Ami wrote:Wow, you are definitely getting better and better! Keep it up, and I'll keep checking back. I love your personal sprite and Roselita.


Thanks. I was thinking of doing a completely different character when I was making her older sprite, but then I got an idea. Oh, and I fixed her hair loopies.

EDIT: I've added Justin's sprite sheet, but it's not complete. I can't believe I haven't updated this in so long.
rednano12
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:54 am
Custom Title: Grammar Nazi
Location: Texas ya'll!

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by rednano12 »

wow... Great work!

3 nitpicks

Boogeyman Justin has a few weird pixels in his hair
MIB Justin has no badge.
When Roselita shows her Black and red shirt, the lines don't match up with the rest of her body.

Other than that, Excellent!
Sprites
As you can tell by the sig and avatar (or lack thereof), I am a minimalist.
Cold52
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
Custom Title: Just another day.

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by Cold52 »

Justin Case xD...nice name (cough cough just in case cough)
very nice and keep up the good work
Ceres
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
Custom Title: I'd say
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by Ceres »

Hi, I've seen you around quite a few times, but i don't think I commented here yet. ^_^
Nice sprites! Apart from what has been said already I have nothing to add, well...perhaps fix up the Mib guy's glasses.
They seem somewhat crooked.

Keep it up!
Dumhuvud
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by Dumhuvud »

These, like, are, like, incredible! :ditz:

Seriously though, they are! Especially Rosie and the pokés! (Dare I guess you're also going to make Gardemia?)
Oh, and I love the name Justin Case! So perfect!
Burninator
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by Burninator »

The Pearl/Ralts and Maya/Kirlia morphs are near-perfect. You should have a complete set with a Mia/Gardevoir. That would make my day.
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: Justin Sheet)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

rednano12 wrote:wow... Great work!

3 nitpicks

Boogeyman Justin has a few weird pixels in his hair
MIB Justin has no badge.
When Roselita shows her Black and red shirt, the lines don't match up with the rest of her body.

Other than that, Excellent!


1. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix that when I get the chance.
2. MIB Justin is dressed for Halloween, that's why. :keiko:
3. It's just a re-colour, and the lines are the same as on Young Trucy's body.

Thank you for your tips! :keiko:

Dumhuvud wrote:Seriously though, they are! Especially Rosie and the pokés! (Dare I guess you're also going to make Gardemia?)


Thank you, but no Gardemia. *cough, cough*Alreadybeendone*cough*

Just posting to say that I've added three things to the page after my absent time. Also, for anyone who reads my comic, SNEAK PREVIEW! ...Sort of...
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by Zinle »

Image
Really good one.
I like it as much as the othet 100.0 % of yar works ^_^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Steel Samurai
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
Custom Title: A.K.A Very Melon
Location: Finland, North Europe

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by Steel Samurai »

These are very good :)
Image
Spoiler: StepMania vids
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by Perrydotto »

I really love your work so far, your sprites are well done and look really natural (like the sprites in the games) - I can't wait for more stuff!
And do you do requests?
Gavin
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Custom Title: <3
Location: Zweibrücken x'D

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by Gavin »

You did great work on them O_O
I like nearly all of 'em <3
Achtung Baby,
It's time to Rock
Image
Signature is made by Zinle <3
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Perrydotto wrote:I really love your work so far, your sprites are well done and look really natural (like the sprites in the games) - I can't wait for more stuff!
And do you do requests?


I thank you for your compliment. :minuki: I may add more stuff as my comic continues. :keiko:

About requests, I'm thinking about doing a little sprite shop thing for avatars/sigs, but I'm too swamped to work on sprite requests yet. I have to sort out the sprites I'll need for JC, but after that I'll think about it and see if I have some free time.
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: The Sprites of Witchey (Update: JC Sneak Peek & Older Works)

Post by Perrydotto »

I see. I will have patience then, no problem. Your work will be worth it :)
Post Reply