Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 39 of 47[ 1865 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

I don't know how to ask for sprites, (it's so embarassing I'm my age and can't modify or make them at all) so I'll start small:
A front facing sprite of normal T&T Franziska based on Nimpnawak's Mafia/Baker .A.U. Franziska.. (The Link is to all Franziska picture posts).

Sylph of Doom

SilverGS wrote:
Maybe someone else will be me to it, but I'll try to do sprites for your OCs. I'll need a quick description of them or a reference though.

Thank you... unfortunately, right now I am on a borrowed computer, so the picture I have of my fan troll OC isn't at my disposal. However, I can still link to a picture of my fan kid and give a good description through it. I can figure something else out about providing info for my troll in a little bit.

This is what my kid looks like, just a personification of me, no fake name.

Spoiler: OC

There are two pictures here, one as a normal human, and one having ascended to god tier. (I can give further explanation on that if I need to - it's a Homestuck thing.) The god tier shown is the Sylph of Doom... as the art was, it was hard to see the Doom symbol on the front of the uniform, so I provided it floating above her hand right there. God tier bases are very easy to search for as almost every character, human and troll, has a god tier form to achieve. I suggest looking at some for design details as needed. Just ask, and I'll try to provide some here.

In human form, also, the t-shirt is rather blank, so if the sprite can look similar to this but with glasses (god tier would have glasses too) and maybe add a graphic to the shirt, that'd be great. Maybe Voltaire? One of my favorite musicians. Or a Lestat musical graphic? (I posted about it in the musicals thread.) I want to leave options open to creative freedom.

I'll post again about the troll later.
Yours in Eternity

Last edited by Spider on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sylph of Doom

SilverGS wrote:
Maybe someone else will be me to it, but I'll try to do sprites for your OCs. I'll need a quick description of them or a reference though.

Ok, this is where things get really tricky. Because the only artwork I have of my troll OC made is in the art style of the actual webcomic my troll is based off of. So, right here is the look of my character.

First, let me explain a few aspects of this character... she was pretty much made to just be the fankid me, except translated into troll form because of roleplay needs. What the fandom refers to as a Trollsona. And yes, the yellow/orange things on her head are horns. Now, there's also an issue with troll characters concerning their blood color - troll society is one based on a caste system where you rank in society due to what color your blood is. It's a headcanon that trolls may show their blood color in later years in, say, their eye color, but it is actual canon that the only true tells for blood color are seeing the troll bleed, cry, pee, create "genetic material" while having sex... all the same color as their blood color. It is also assumed that they blush the color of their blood.

Jaspir Abiska (my trollsona name, as there are also some rules regarding names too) was born with brown blood, fairly low in the caste system. That's why I showed the brown blood on her face. To show her true blood color. The trick with my character in particular, however, is that she's taking advantage of social norms. Trolls have a habit of typing in their blood color and having the symbol on their shirt being the same color as their blood. Jaspir decided to be a liar, claiming and showing herself to have olive green blood (just middle class, but a lot better than brown). That's why the symbol on her shirt is that shade of green instead of brown. She would be in a hell of a lot of trouble if someone caught her bleeding or crying or something to know her true color, but it works for now.

I think that's all I need to say for explaining her design, but then there come the matter of putting this odd style into a sprite. So, below, I'm going to put some talksprites I find online for Homestuck characters to see what they would look like to more resemble this style.

Spoiler: Just to save space
Image Image Image Image

Thank you for considering helping me with this. :larry: And also, since Jaspir is my trollsona, she would have the same Sylph of Doom god tier. Again, just ask if you want more references for that too.

Edit: My bad that these were all dancestor trolls and therefore no reference for eyes. I assure you, trolls have them.

Spoiler: My Bad

Yours in Eternity

Asking for a sprite edit of Cammy Meele.
Well, two, actually, both involving her sweating while smiling.
One with her talking animation, and the other with her still animation. Basically, same gifs, just add sweat.
http://imgur.com/a/CVxmg

As a reference for what I'm looking for, http://imgur.com/a/MlWMy

Thanks in advance.

Want someone help me with my case?
Follow me on Tumblr! ask-vera-edgeworth

Spoiler: Need Sprite
ImageImage (Normal)
Image Image (Document)
ImageImage (Sweating)
ImageImage(Thinking)
ImageImageImage (Objection)
ImageImage(Laughing)
ImageImage(Angry)
Image (Surprise)
ImageImage(Zoom)

I need just the Sprites for my case and my OC look so:
I would credit the artist If I get my case done!
PS Please all pics in the defense attorney site :)

I don't know if folks from Ace Attorney Investigations 2 browse this subforum, but I wonder if somebody has mini sprites of Will Powers and Penny Nichols? I need them as background characters for one specific project I'm working on.

I guess I could rip them manually, but if someone knows method for getting them faster, I would be very grateful.
I will give credits.

Art Person

Darth Wiader wrote:
I don't know if folks from Ace Attorney Investigations 2 browse this subforum, but I wonder if somebody has mini sprites of Will Powers and Penny Nichols? I need them as background characters for one specific project I'm working on.

I guess I could rip them manually, but if someone knows method for getting them faster, I would be very grateful.
I will give credits.

If "GKTool" is still available, a member here made a tool that rips all the graphics from GK2, mini sprites included. I think Henke37 or Auryn made it, but if I get time I'll run the game through it and find those minis.

EDIT: here are the spritesheets:
Spoiler:

Ready for action!

I'm looking for someone to make me a single sprite of my OC that I can use as a basis for commissioned artwork and sprites for my fangame. I can't offer much in return, but if you like I can get you a $5-$10 Steam game. c:

I'm looking for a sprite of a young male around 23, with amber eyes and semi-long black hair. Outfit can be seen here

He's a detective, so try not to use any sprites that are used for standing behind desks if possible. Thank you!

SuperAj3 wrote:
If "GKTool" is still available, a member here made a tool that rips all the graphics from GK2, mini sprites included. I think Henke37 or Auryn made it, but if I get time I'll run the game through it and find those minis.

Oh, thanks a lot. I thought all was lost when the backup forum was gone, but now I found a working link to GKTool here.

Quote:
EDIT: here are the spritesheets:
Spoiler:

Again, BIG THANKS! :penny: :will:
I won't forget to mention you!

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I would like two backgrounds for an investigation scene. It's the exterior and interior for Questacon's Earthquake House.

Also, I would like some sprites for Trainer Gold as an Ace Attorney.
Specifications( - Make the sprite based on a specified character.)
Normal - Apollo Justice
Deskslam - Apollo Justice
Objection - Apollo Justice
Pointing - Apollo Justice
Document - Apollo Justice
Shocked - Miles Edgeworth
Confident - Phoenix Wright
Sweating/Disheartened - Apollo Justice
Embarrassed - Phoenix Wright
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Sylph of Doom

Since I am asking kind of a lot with my request (and no one has asked for my services in other areas in return), I'm curious... are my OC sprites in the work with someone? I mean, one person offered, but I laid a lot down in details and didn't hear anything back... :ron:
Yours in Eternity

Man I want get a PM If my OC is ready :nick:

Can the GKTool work with other Ace Attorney games? :eh?:

Art Person

jmkrebs30 wrote:

Just GK2. Not sure if it works with AAI or not though.

SuperAj3 wrote:
jmkrebs30 wrote:

Just GK2. Not sure if it works with AAI or not though.

Oh. :larry: Thanks for the reply.

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Student678 wrote:
I would like two backgrounds for an investigation scene. It's the exterior and interior for *Questacon's Earthquake House.

**Also, I would like some sprites for Trainer Gold as an Ace Attorney.
Specifications( - Make the sprite pose based on that of a specified character.)
Normal - Apollo Justice
Deskslam - Apollo Justice
Objection - Apollo Justice
Pointing - Apollo Justice
Document - Apollo Justice
Shocked - Miles Edgeworth
Confident - Phoenix Wright
Sweating/Disheartened - Apollo Justice
Embarrassed - Phoenix Wright

*This is refering to the Questacon in Canberra (Australia)
**Refers to the Generation II Trainer Gold.
UPDATED: Now you know that i mean by the specifications!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Student678 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quick request. Can somebody link me to an actual spritesheet of Athena? Not animations, spritesheet.

The world ends with you

Please, I ask somebody to make a sprite or a colorful art of a dancing girl with hat. The first picture is the base (but change the beanie hat to another which dancers usually wear, the stylish black one). The haircut should be like on the mugshot as the face. She's going to be one of the main characters and standing on Phoenix's place, FYI. You can have whatever pose, but preferably if we can see her face. Thank you))
Spoiler:

Murderous Gentleman

Can somebody rip a sprite sheet of Frank Sahwit, Ray shield and Larry Butz's (Painter) walking animations? (Basically just left and right) If somebody does so much credit will be given!

(I know there is the GK tool, But I can't download the roam, It would be better if somebody can just post them)

Last edited by Doechano on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I think those spritesheets are already in the media section of Court Records.

Edit: Nevermind that... the normal sprites are there, not the minis

Murderous Gentleman

Can somebody Please Rip them, I need them for a fan game for the second case! I checked like every sprite deposit for the game Gyakuten Kenji 2, But none of them have the minus sheets… Even the Court records website...

Art Person

BuzzGaming57 wrote:
Can somebody rip a sprite sheet of Frank Sahwit's, Ray shield's and Larry Butz's (Painter) walking animations? (Basically just left and right) If somebody does so much credit will be given!

(I know there is the GK tool, But I can't download the roam, It would be better if somebody can just post them)

I just put all their files into a zip. Ripped directly from the game:
https://www.mediafire.com/?vd1dmis4qomwjr9

Also, no need to be impatient. This place is kind of a free-for-all XD It just depends on who's willing to help and when.

Murderous Gentleman

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to credit you!

Murderous Gentleman

Also one more request :yogi: (Sorry I should have included this in the original one) A Lotta Hart :lotta-smug: minus and a
Spoiler:
Simon Keyes clown minus.
Thanks to who ever can help me out… I can give you sprite sheet that I made as payment if you want…

(Again, I'm sorry, I should have put this in my original request)

Looking for any sprite artists for a Upcoming Ace Attorney Fangame, If you are any good with sprites, Send me an email at BurntShooter@outlook.com.

Objectionable Personage

So I made some attempts at spriting the only character I really need for my Ace attorney fan cases, but I don't think I'll ever get around to making them satisfactory (never-mind I have no experience with the style apart from recoloring hobo phoenixs hoodie to be blue.), if someone could take my concept and finish it (still sprites are fine but I would prefer full animations as well as similar poses from a defense attorney/prosecutor angle.)
He needs at least four poses Normal, Flashing his badge, Checking/tapping his watch, and shrugging, but I'd also like him to have a breakdown animation (something involving his watch) and pose similar to hobo-wrights shadow over the eyes smug pose.

I'm a little tired when typing this so if any details are unclear let me know.

Neko Vira wrote:
So I made some attempts at spriting the only character I really need for my Ace attorney fan cases, but I don't think I'll ever get around to making them satisfactory (never-mind I have no experience with the style apart from recoloring hobo phoenixs hoodie to be blue.), if someone could take my concept and finish it (still sprites are fine but I would prefer full animations as well as similar poses from a defense attorney/prosecutor angle.)
He needs at least four poses Normal, Flashing his badge, Checking/tapping his watch, and shrugging, but I'd also like him to have a breakdown animation (something involving his watch) and pose similar to hobo-wrights shadow over the eyes smug pose.

I'm a little tired when typing this so if any details are unclear let me know.

The stuff you have is a good start actually...if you finish it it'll probably look better than you think, a lot of fangame sprites aren't in "the right style" but you don't notice it when playing. The splicing method you're using is a good one since you only need to mimic the other half instead of working from literal scratch. Really, try finish it, then if there's anything you can't get right then I'll try help with that XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Objectionable Personage

mercurialSK wrote:
The stuff you have is a good start actually...if you finish it it'll probably look better than you think, a lot of fangame sprites aren't in "the right style" but you don't notice it when playing. The splicing method you're using is a good one since you only need to mimic the other half instead of working from literal scratch. Really, try finish it, then if there's anything you can't get right then I'll try help with that XD

It took me 3 years to get around to finishing what you saw there,I did the splicing then let it sit there before a few days ago where I finally got around to coloring it and then realized I had no ideahow to pull off the face. I might be able to make a better starting point/base for each pose but finishing it on my own just isn't going to happen, I'm to picky about every single pixel looking right and I'll likely lose interest for anoth few years if I push my self into finishing it.

Art Person

Neko Vira wrote:
mercurialSK wrote:

It took me 3 years to get around to finishing what you saw there,I did the splicing then let it sit there before a few days ago where I finally got around to coloring it and then realized I had no ideahow to pull off the face. I might be able to make a better starting point/base for each pose but finishing it on my own just isn't going to happen, I'm to picky about every single pixel looking right and I'll likely lose interest for anoth few years if I push my self into finishing it.

I completely get that feeling, but I've learned you can't be perfect first try.

I made a little edit to the sprite, maybe you can use this as an idea or a base for the other poses/ add details?

I get was Merc's saying as well. You did put in a lot of effort making these, so you should try to finish it off!

Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neko Vira wrote:
mercurialSK wrote:

Ok. It's like a battle with perfectionism right? I'm one of those types and getting past the first few half-finished "this looks like shit" moments is really hard but really important. You happened to choose a way of making the final sprite that's easy sure but it'd also be the most intimidating since you have the "perfect thing" right next to you, someone less perfectionist would be happy with the stuff. Perfectionism is useless until you finish something and get to assess it then. It's gonna be painful but it's worth it.

If you don't know how, are you open to be taught? Aj did something as an example and is a lot nicer than me because I spent the time trying to find how to say things XD I was kinda about to throw people to sharks and shout advice from the side while they tried to find their own way because I just came out of a shark battle with myself personally... I still need to make that tutorial thing >_>
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Objectionable Personage

SuperAj3 wrote:
Neko Vira wrote:
I completely get that feeling, but I've learned you can't be perfect first try.

I made a little edit to the sprite, maybe you can use this as an idea or a base for the other poses/ add details?

I get was Merc's saying as well. You did put in a lot of effort making these, so you should try to finish it off!

mercurialSK wrote:
Ok. It's like a battle with perfectionism right? I'm one of those types and getting past the first few half-finished "this looks like shit" moments is really hard but really important. You happened to choose a way of making the final sprite that's easy sure but it'd also be the most intimidating since you have the "perfect thing" right next to you, someone less perfectionist would be happy with the stuff. Perfectionism is useless until you finish something and get to assess it then. It's gonna be painful but it's worth it.

If you don't know how, are you open to be taught? Aj did something as an example and is a lot nicer than me because I spent the time trying to find how to say things XD I was kinda about to throw people to sharks and shout advice from the side while they tried to find their own way because I just came out of a shark battle with myself personally... I still need to make that tutorial thing >_>

I apreciate the encouragment, but with all do respect, if I had any plans of finishing it on my own, I wouldn't have put this in the request thread.
I can help make the finished product, but shading and keeping consistant proportions are two things i just don't have the time to do, much less learn how to. Also I'm a lousy learner when it comes to art, I just don't have the patience for it.

Art Person

Neko Vira wrote:
I apreciate the encouragment, but with all do respect, if I had any plans of finishing it on my own, I wouldn't have put this in the request thread.
I can help make the finished product, but shading and keeping consistant proportions are two things i just don't have the time to do, much less learn how to. Also I'm a lousy learner when it comes to art, I just don't have the patience for it.

I did finish the base sprite, so all you'd need to do is animate the mouth, and worst comes to worst you have one animation you can use as a placeholder for the time being. Sorry but I don't have any time to do much more to help.

And yeah, it's not easy with proportions and honestly I suck with that aspect a lot, but I guess you just need to be more enthusiastic about it. You've done half the work already, and you can always cut corners and just splice another character's arms and hands on to the base.

Objectionable Personage

SuperAj3 wrote:
Neko Vira wrote:

I did finish the base sprite, so all you'd need to do is animate the mouth, and worst comes to worst you have one animation you can use as a placeholder for the time being. Sorry but I don't have any time to do much more to help.

And yeah, it's not easy with proportions and honestly I suck with that aspect a lot, but I guess you just need to be more enthusiastic about it. You've done half the work already, and you can always cut corners and just splice another character's arms and hands on to the base.

Yeah, I'll likely use that sprite as my stand in for now, maybe after I make the first chapter I can find someone up to helping me expand on that.

Murderous Gentleman

Can somebody rip a Desiree Delite minus sprite sheet from Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 (Gyakuten Kenji 2), Please?

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but could I ask for Hakari MIkagami (Courtney)'s sprites with background when she's in the judge seat, like in I2-5?
http://i.imgur.com/nIUfnbW.png - something like that.
All of her sprites with background would be very nice but even just the background (judge seat and all) could work (I could just edit the animation gifs into it).
I need it for AO.

Thanks in advance, and hope that's not too much of a hassle.

Would anyone be able to rip the Storyteller's sprites from the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game? I would very much appreciate it. Especially if they were the full body sprites.

Art Person

Yumoz wrote:
Would anyone be able to rip the Storyteller's sprites from the Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright game? I would very much appreciate it. Especially if they were the full body sprites.

PLvsAA Uses full 3D models.

There's a tutorial on how to rip 3D models from Dual Destinies somewhere here on CR, but I don't know if it would work the same way for PLvsAA. Your best bet is to just screenshot footage from the game.

Murderous Gentleman

Could somebody please rip the Desiree Delite minus sprite sheet from Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2?

Sylph of Doom

Last call for any indication whatsoever on someone trying to help me out... I'll just ask somewhere else or try what I can otherwise.
Yours in Eternity
Page 39 of 47 [ 1865 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites