Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 2 of 5[ 195 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Cardiovore's SpritesTopic%20Title

Previously Cardiovore

Don't worry: the pickier, the better! XD

The mouth was a nightmare to get right. I had to pixel-edit around it with hundreds of shades until I settled for what you see.
I'm just unsure as to what you mean by "white marks near the left arm".
I personally don't see the bottom of the shirt as a problem, but comparing it with Gumshoe's sprite, I suppose there IS a slight difference...

Thanks for your comments! :edgy:
(This goes to everyone else who comments as I don't want to repeat myself).
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Cardiovore wrote:

The mouth was a nightmare to get right. I had to pixel-edit around it with hundreds of shades until I settled for what you see.
I personally don't see the bottom of the shirt as a problem, but comparing it with Gumshoe's sprite, I suppose there IS a slight difference...

About the shirt, Comparing it to Gumshoes it looks slightly diffrent but then again it doesnt really matter.

About the white marks i drew a ring around it.
Spoiler: It'sbugging me to death altough looking at it might of been on purpose i don't know.

Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

Previously Cardiovore

KrazyKaro wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

About the shirt, Comparing it to Gumshoes it looks slightly diffrent but then again it doesnt really matter.

About the white marks i drew a ring around it.
Spoiler: It'sbugging me to death altough looking at it might of been on purpose i don't know.

Ohhhh, that's his shirt. :gant:
He wears his tie draped over his shoulders, you see. That's his shirt you can see behind it.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Shows you how much i know.
Then i have no problems And it's a very clean good sprite. I'm just stupid :P. Never thought about waring the tie around the neck thogh it's a clever idea.

I'm jelous your too good. :gant:
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

Previously Cardiovore

UPDATE

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but this is my first attempt at a background from scratch.
Spoiler:

Don't expect too many of these... it took bloody ages! :phoenix:
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Pearl Fey: Ace Magican

Your sprites are very good. but your animated sprites looks not good.
I hope you make more Sprites!

Sprite-boy

Cardiovore wrote:
UPDATE

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but this is my first attempt at a background from scratch.
Spoiler:

is that for turnabout scapegoat?
Sig.

Previously Cardiovore

DefenceLawyer wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
UPDATE

Spoiler:

is that for turnabout scapegoat?

Yup. It's a small cave in Verglas Gorge. I can't say anything about it, but it'll be in Day 2 Investigation.
It's another one of those "let's take a closer look" examinations (like with the crime scene).
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
UPDATE

Spoiler:

Stealing a quote from Ceres' thread, "Are you sure you aren't working secretly for Capcom?". Seriously, that background is awesome and you say it's from scratch?...Amazing!

Ptapcc

Previously Cardiovore

Yup, using nothing more than the paint tool on Photoshop. Never thought I'd pull it off, but...
Thanks a bunch, I'm glad I got it looking AA-like! :redd:

Aha, I knew I saw that quote somewhere...
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore, I know this is completely outta left field, but your sprites are some of the most refreshingly original sprites I've seen on here in the year or so I've lurked around the boards. This is fantastic work.
ImageImage

Previously Cardiovore

It's been a while since I contributed to the sprite community...
Here's another one I made for fun: Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid.

Spoiler: Revolver Ocelot

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:

Nice though I've never played Metal Gear Solid. He reminds me of Titus Krump actually. Do you have any plans for more Vulper sprites? He is an interesting character.

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:

Nice though I've never played Metal Gear Solid. He reminds me of Titus Krump actually. Do you have any plans for more Vulper sprites? He is an interesting character.

Spoiler:
I plan on touching up Vulper's "crazy" sprite, and maybe a few others.

But as for more... I'm not sure if there's any other emotions and poses I can make for him. If you can think of some, you're welcome to suggest them.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:

Spoiler:
I plan on touching up Vulper's "crazy" sprite, and maybe a few others.

But as for more... I'm not sure if there's any other emotions and poses I can make for him. If you can think of some, you're welcome to suggest them.

Spoiler: Spoilers for TS
Let's see...maybe a thoughtful pose? Vulper doesn't seem to have one after all, he has practically prepared everything in advance. Maybe you could do a Young one of him? Like, when he first started out as a Prosecutor. He could have a few poses of him as a rookie, such as sweating, no confidence, etc. That could work out well as maybe by this time, he hasn't met Redd (well, if there is a connection.)

Previously Cardiovore

Spoiler: Yup, more Scapegoat spoilers
I have some old unused sprites of Vulper leaning on the side of the witness bench and leaning on the wall behind his bench. I could redo those and perhaps integrate them into the game somehow.

I want to make a deskslam for Brisbane, as I've written a part of the game where he slams the desk so hard it cracks down the middle.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Spoiler: Yup, more Scapegoat spoilers
I have some old unused sprites of Vulper leaning on the side of the witness bench and leaning on the wall behind his bench. I could redo those and perhaps integrate them into the game somehow.

I want to make a deskslam for Brisbane, as I've written a part of the game where he slams the desk so hard it cracks down the middle.

Spoiler: Even more Scapegoat Spoilers :karma:
Sounds interesting. Is it possible you could post those old ones here for us to see? I just remembered- I've never actually told you that Erol's revamped sprites look much better now. Compared to the old ones which were rather bland, these are great.

There isn't a deskslam already? I thought there was....anyway, it cracks down the middle? Maybe Brisbane's arm breaks at the end of it? It could be his unique breakdown but share similarities to von Karma for obvious reasons. I suppose though the problem with that would be you would need to have a crack in the prosecution bench from further on unless you do what Capcom did with the 'amazing regenerating abilities' of certain sprites. Eg. Adrian Andrews and her breaking glasses and Dee Vazquez with her cigarette stick thing. The name for it escapes me at the moment.

Previously Cardiovore

Spoiler: Yet again... :garyuu:
Quote:
I've never actually told you that Erol's revamped sprites look much better now. Compared to the old ones which were rather bland, these are great.

Thanks! I saw it myself but had no idea how to improve it... Then I realised it was all in the shading and lighting.

And no, there are no deskslams for custom characters yet. I always found them a tad fiddly to make, but I could really use some, so yeah.

This is quite spoilerish, but... Brisbane isn't the guilty party. So he wouldn't have a breakdown.
And I'm planning on having him break the desk at the very end (so the broken desk is only seen a few times).
Come the next case, they could have the desk repaired or replaced! :wellington:

Oh yeah, and here's the witness-lean sprite. It's not much different from his normal pose at the moment, but I'm planning on changing that.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

I have nothing to add to my testimony.

Well, I can't say that much about such great spriting as yours. If they ever were to be put together with the original sprites, I wouldn't be able to recognize the difference in style. However, there's still something bothring me. On the first Erol Brisbane sprite (When both his eyes are "normal"), I think the shading of the shirt looks a little bit odd, specifically speaking, on the region of the torso. There's much of light colors and almost nothing on dark. Otherwise, your sprites look brilliant.

Previously Cardiovore

ALRM wrote:
Well, I can't say that much about such great spriting as yours. If they ever were to be put together with the original sprites, I wouldn't be able to recognize the difference in style. However, there's still something bothring me. On the first Erol Brisbane sprite (When both his eyes are "normal"), I think the shading of the shirt looks a little bit odd, specifically speaking, on the region of the torso. There's much of light colors and almost nothing on dark. Otherwise, your sprites look brilliant.

I see your point... Maybe if I added more shading and highlights to his shirt it'd have more shape and depth.
Thanks for your comments! :garyuu:
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Spoiler: *sigh* More Spoilers (And a late reply!)
Yeah, plus he looked a bit too stiff. Younger Erol is much more relaxed and has better shading.
There aren't any desk slams yet? My memory must be going. I personally think Brisbane (I'll refer to his older self by his last name)shouldn't have one as I believe he would have adopted (and he has in fact) many similar mannerisms to von Karma.

Oh I knew Brisbane wasn't the guilty party. It has to be Vulper and White- I can't see any other possible connection and plus, you've said there is only one more part left- a long trial segment, so that leaves only one (well two) culprits- fake Krump who is Vulper :karma:

Nice, but any sprites of Vulper are really good. He's such an evil character and it's that which makes him awesome.

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Spoiler: *sigh* More Spoilers (And a late reply!)
Yeah, plus he looked a bit too stiff. Younger Erol is much more relaxed and has better shading.
There aren't any desk slams yet? My memory must be going. I personally think Brisbane (I'll refer to his older self by his last name)shouldn't have one as I believe he would have adopted (and he has in fact) many similar mannerisms to von Karma.

Oh I knew Brisbane wasn't the guilty party. It has to be Vulper and White- I can't see any other possible connection and plus, you've said there is only one more part left- a long trial segment, so that leaves only one (well two) culprits- fake Krump who is Vulper :karma:

Nice, but any sprites of Vulper are really good. He's such an evil character and it's that which makes him awesome.

Spoiler: Reply to "*sigh* More Spoilers"
I want to give Brisbane at least one or two animations to differentiate him from von Karma... you know, to give him more of a unique character. Also, the violent one-off deskslam would express his anger.

Spoiler: Reply to "(And a late reply!)" ... still contains Scapegoat spoilers
I'm surprised many people actually LIKE Vulper (you're not the first) as he's MEANT to be hated. :garyuu:
I'm experimenting at the moment with new prosecution sprites. I'm thinking:
* Evil grin, like in his forward poses.
* Thinking, possibly scratching his head and gazing up at the ceiling.
* Leaning back against the wall, cross-armed, amused look on his face.
* Cross-armed, leaning forward on the desk, looking amused.
* Laughing.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Spoiler: You guessed it- another reply with TS Spoilers
I see. I think then him breaking the Prosecution's bench with his desk slam would be really cool. Are you giving Brisbane another intimidating pose in court? You have the leer (I don't remember it in game actually.), normal, angry and...was there anymore? I can't remember. He's an awesome character and deserves something unique.

Spoiler: Yes, this still contains spoilers.
Yeah, Vulper's a pretty awesome character. You pulled him off really well. I was a bit nervous at the start with how similar he was in body wise to Godot but you quickly changed that with all the new poses you gave him. Actually...are you going to post the "Noooooooooooo" pose, here? That one was hilarious.

* Evil Grin? Yes, you must!
* Scratching his head for thinking...hm...maybe scratching his cheek instead as scratching his head makes him seem kind of dumb. I didn't put rubbing chin as that's unique to D.A's :karma:
* The last three you must do. They sound excellent. *sigh*, you are running out of poses for Vulper now. Ooh, maybe you can do one with him dressed as Krump and taking off the mask...if my theory is correct? :garyuu:

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Spoiler: You guessed it- another reply with TS Spoilers
I see. I think then him breaking the Prosecution's bench with his desk slam would be really cool. Are you giving Brisbane another intimidating pose in court? You have the leer (I don't remember it in game actually.), normal, angry and...was there anymore? I can't remember. He's an awesome character and deserves something unique.

Spoiler: Yes, this still contains spoilers.
Yeah, Vulper's a pretty awesome character. You pulled him off really well. I was a bit nervous at the start with how similar he was in body wise to Godot but you quickly changed that with all the new poses you gave him. Actually...are you going to post the "Noooooooooooo" pose, here? That one was hilarious.

* Evil Grin? Yes, you must!
* Scratching his head for thinking...hm...maybe scratching his cheek instead as scratching his head makes him seem kind of dumb. I didn't put rubbing chin as that's unique to D.A's :karma:
* The last three you must do. They sound excellent. *sigh*, you are running out of poses for Vulper now. Ooh, maybe you can do one with him dressed as Krump and taking off the mask...if my theory is correct? :garyuu:

Spoiler: The worst kind of spoiler, but Ptapcc asked for it...
...Yes, it's true. :karma: But I'm not telling you how and why he did it though. :garyuu:

And I already have a "transform" sprite planned for that: In "Titus's" damage sprite, he kinda tugs at his "face" (kinda like what "Ini" did with her hat in 2-2). The "transform" sprite, he tugs his face and it rips down the middle, then he pulls it apart.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Spoiler: Reply to the biggest spoiler ever for TS (It's also the final one!)
Aha, I knew Vulper would have a major role somewhere. I would believe any discussion of his character in the game would go in the Games section but anyway, you already have one planned? Good luck with that. I estimate heaps of frames for that animation- actually all breakdowns have an enormous amount of frames in them...

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Aha, I knew Vulper would have a major role somewhere. I would believe any discussion of his character in the game would go in the Games section but anyway, you already have one planned? Good luck with that. I estimate heaps of frames for that animation- actually all breakdowns have an enormous amount of frames in them...

I use separate images in breakdown sprites, because my GIF animator can only hold 10 images...
I'd do a PNG for a change, only I'm having some problems with making PNGs.
And thanks, I'm hoping I can pull it off myself.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Cardiovore wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:

I use separate images in breakdown sprites, because my GIF animator can only hold 10 images...

I use Jasc Animation Shop so I could animate them for you as it comes with an easy to use interface and is really, really good for animating sprites.

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Cardiovore wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:

I use Jasc Animation Shop so I could animate them for you as it comes with an easy to use interface and is really, really good for animating sprites.

Oho...
Well the animations I already have are fine, as only 4 or 5 frames are needed.
But if I ever need to create a sprite with over 10 frames - and I get a feeling I will in the near future - I'll pm you about it! :gant:

EDIT: I've included more spoiler Vulper sprites to his spoiler tag.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Previously Cardiovore

NEW SPRITE ADDED TO OTHERS

Spoiler: Young Vex Vulper
This one was suggested by Ptapcc. After deciding it wasn't a bad idea, I threw this together: Vulper in his first time in court, before he turned into a perfection-mad jerk.
He's a lot stiffer in posture, and his hair's notably shorter. His black "devil-tail" ponytail is also absent.

But something's bugging me about it.

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

What bugs me is how low he wears his waistcoat! That is way too low, imo (also the angle with it and the tie is slightly off). Also, his right shirt collar (so our left) is a little odd and unshaded.
ImageImage

Previously Cardiovore

Christophomicus wrote:
What bugs me is how low he wears his waistcoat! That is way too low, imo (also the angle with it and the tie is slightly off). Also, his right shirt collar (so our left) is a little odd and unshaded.

I couldn't figure it out myself, but it looks like you've hit the nail right on the head.

Is this any better?
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

...Hopefully someday... xD

Yesm but the line should be bit more curvy.
Nothing shading can't fix, so try one more time.
I mean...He looks bit...chestless.
If you get what I mean.
ImageImageImageImage

Previously Cardiovore

The lines of his waistcoat are now more curved.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Very nice. He is positively evil still in that sprite. If you could somehow incorporate him into a later case with a major role, then then that would be awesome...though you can ignore this as I just plainly like Vulper.

Previously Cardiovore

Ptapcc wrote:
Very nice. He is positively evil still in that sprite. If you could somehow incorporate him into a later case with a major role, then then that would be awesome...though you can ignore this as I just plainly like Vulper.

He's not so much evil in his younger years. It's just his mean personality.
And no, the sprite isn't particularly canon. I just merely tried to make a younger Vulper as you suggested as I actually wondered myself what he would have looked like.
I'm not sure at this point to include young Vulper in a case. But who knows?
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Gettin' Old!

Oddly enough I actually think he looks older and definately wiser....maybe it's the lack of smirk on his face.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Hm, wow, These sprites dont suck as much as a lot of the others on this site do. In fact, Id go as far to say that they were actually pretty good.
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.

Previously Cardiovore

New sprite added to GK Sprites.
Just something I threw together out of boredom.

Spoiler: Random new Young Edgey pose (AAI)

FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Why are his fingers broken?
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.

Previously Cardiovore

Balrog wrote:
Why are his fingers broken?

That's the way they were in the original sprite.
I should've used his other arm, thinking about it.
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Page 2 of 5 [ 195 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites