Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 2[ 52 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

Image

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS TO SEE THE FULL SETS
(if there is no link, it's because the character is only a profile e.g. a victim)


STOCK CHARACTERS

These characters are free for anyone and everyone to use. Just make sure you credit me, and rehost.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


MISCELLANEOUS CHARACTERS

These characters don't belong to any particular series of mine, and are just characters from miscellaneous cases.

ImageImageImageImage


ARTEMIS JUSTICE: ACE ATTORNEY CHARACTERS

Characters from a series set over 100 years in the future.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage


KRISTOPH GAVIN: ACE ATTORNEY CHARACTERS

Characters from my former sprite comic, now a game in progress - a midquel starring Kristoph Gavin. Some of these sprites are among my earliest and are basically terrible. Others have since been revamped.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage


KRISTOPH GAVIN: ACE ATTORNEY 2 CHARACTERS

Characters from a long-since planned sequel to Kristoph Gavin: Ace Attorney that will almost definitely never get made. Many of these characters are repurposed from my very first fanwork attempt, and as such are my oldest sprites. And as such are terrible.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


CANON CHARACTER CUSTOM SPRITES

Custom sprites for canon characters. All of these are free to use, just make sure you credit me and rehost.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage


REQUESTS

No, I am not taking requests. I may occasionally take one out of the requests thread if it interests me.

Sprites done at the request of others. You do not need to ask my permission to use these, but you do have to ask the permission of whoever requested them. You also have to credit me.

ImageImageImage



Last edited by Lind on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

Is this another fake Lind? I'll PM you (Lind) on AAO just in case.

>Checks post count
> Somewhere in the 5000's


Real!? :beef:
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

'Tis the real thing. Accept no substitutes.

Also wow I'm like the 11th highest-posting member on the board after a 7-year ban. I really spammed the place up hard, huh?
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

Lind wrote:
'Tis the real thing. Accept no substitutes.

Also wow I'm like the 11th highest-posting member on the board after a 7-year ban. I really spammed the place up hard, huh?

Welcome back Lind! You can now share your incredible sprites again!
And woah! 7 years banned!?
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

Took ages, but I made a DS-sized Herman Crab.

Image

Will animate later, since figuring out the timing for Sniper will be a nuisance.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Welcome back Lind! You can now share your incredible sprites again!
And woah! 7 years banned!?

Wait. Banned for 7 years? That sounds familiar.

...

OH HEY I'M PHOENIX FREAKING WRIGHT.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

Lind wrote:
Took ages, but I made a DS-sized Herman Crab.

Image

Will animate later, since figuring out the timing for Sniper will be a nuisance.

Not sure if it'll help, but I made some animations of Crab from the iOS version of DD, if you need them:
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/ajlm33 ... Animations

Lind wrote:
Wait. Banned for 7 years? That sounds familiar.

...

OH HEY I'M PHOENIX FREAKING WRIGHT.

:hobohodo: :hobohodo: :hobohodo:
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

SuperAj3 wrote:
Lind wrote:
Took ages, but I made a DS-sized Herman Crab.

Image

Will animate later, since figuring out the timing for Sniper will be a nuisance.

Not sure if it'll help, but I made some animations of Crab from the iOS version of DD, if you need them:
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/ajlm33 ... Animations

It already did, I traced over resized versions of those. Remember, I'm actually the one who requested you rip those Crab sprites in the first place, for my Phoenix Wrong.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin

Gender: Male

Location: Khura'in

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

Posts: 1264

It's scary when the best character from the KG:AA section is Harry Brushel. ;~;


Also hey Lind! Welcome back to the land of the living!

And erm... is Artemis Justice a real thing?
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hoping To Bring Sprite Comics Back

Gender: Male

Location: Wishing I Was In Hawaii

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Posts: 1014

Welcome back, mate! It's hard to believe that its been 7 years!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Best Waifu

Gender: Male

Location: Lost Within

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3398

Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.

wow that was necessary and not at all douchey

Seriously though, it's been 7 years. I wouldn't have been let back if I still acted like as much of a tool as I did then.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Scratch spriter

Gender: Male

Location: Mexico

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am

Posts: 323

DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.


That was rude, I may not been here when Lind was banned, but even If he was a horrible person, he already finished his seven year ban.

If you dislike him just ignore him, it isn't that hard.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

My name is Judge.

Gender: Male

Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Posts: 1608

Ceres is back

Lind_L_Tailor posting again

What year is it
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

The year is 2008 and we're all eagerly awaiting news of GS4!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

LIND WHAT THE HELL

*points at your avatar and DIES* :beef: :moe-laugh: :gant-clap:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

SuperAj3 wrote:
The year is 2008 and we're all eagerly awaiting news of GS4!

Nah, it's 2009 and we are all arguing non-stop about GS4.

Jean Descole wrote:
LIND WHAT THE HELL

*points at your avatar and DIES* :beef: :moe-laugh: :gant-clap:

i feel pretty
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Best Waifu

Gender: Male

Location: Lost Within

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3398

Hesseldahl wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.


That was rude, I may not been here when Lind was banned, but even If he was a horrible person, he already finished his seven year ban.

If you dislike him just ignore him, it isn't that hard.
Lind wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.

wow that was necessary and not at all douchey

Seriously though, it's been 7 years. I wouldn't have been let back if I still acted like as much of a tool as I did then.


>people getting mad over light hazing.
Image

Neo CR is real.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

DoMaya wrote:
Hesseldahl wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.


That was rude, I may not been here when Lind was banned, but even If he was a horrible person, he already finished his seven year ban.

If you dislike him just ignore him, it isn't that hard.
Lind wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Oh NO!
They're letting you people back in.

wow that was necessary and not at all douchey

Seriously though, it's been 7 years. I wouldn't have been let back if I still acted like as much of a tool as I did then.


>people getting mad over light hazing.
Image

Neo CR is real.

Image

k
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

Finished off my entry for AAO's current sprite contest, which is to create a Kurain-themed character. Pulled out all the stops on this one.

Image

I call her Ta-Mha Shii. Not settling on her exact role until AA6 is out and we know the specifics, but the gist of it is that she's from a banished branch of the Kurain line who don't adhere to the laws of Kurain society.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2778

Not bad. Not bad at all.

I'm digging the color coordination there.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

I know this may be irrelevant.....but....How do I use sprites in AAO? Do I download? I have no idea!
:tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre:
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

HeroMan66475 wrote:
I know this may be irrelevant.....but....How do I use sprites in AAO? Do I download? I have no idea!
:tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre:

Download them, upload them to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur), and copy the links, pasting them into the "Use custom pictures" option on the "Characters" tab.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

Lind wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
I know this may be irrelevant.....but....How do I use sprites in AAO? Do I download? I have no idea!
:tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre:

Download them, upload them to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur), and copy the links, pasting them into the "Use custom pictures" option on the "Characters" tab.


I meant sprites belonging to other people!

I see their sprites on Imgur and wish to use them in my AAO cases (I'm kinda new and I'm struggling to get my first case out) How do I do it!? :bite:
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

HeroMan66475 wrote:
Lind wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
I know this may be irrelevant.....but....How do I use sprites in AAO? Do I download? I have no idea!
:tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre:

Download them, upload them to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur), and copy the links, pasting them into the "Use custom pictures" option on the "Characters" tab.


I meant sprites belonging to other people!

I see their sprites on Imgur and wish to use them in my AAO cases (I'm kinda new and I'm struggling to get my first case out) How do I do it!? :bite:

Out of curiosity, why ask about other's sprites in Lind's thread? There's a general "Request Thread" that probably would've helped. Anyways, permissions depend on the artist. My sprites I allow use with credit, provided you don't hotlink (hotlinking is copying and pasting the urls I've made when I uploaded them.). Just download and reupload them to your own account. It will be different for other artists, so just message them.
When you upload them to your own account, right click the image and "copy link", then paste it in the AAO editor. (Check AAO for help, I haven't used v6 editor much so I don't know how to add them off the top of my head.)
AAO also has forums which can help you: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

HeroMan66475 wrote:
Lind wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
I know this may be irrelevant.....but....How do I use sprites in AAO? Do I download? I have no idea!
:tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre:

Download them, upload them to an image hosting site (I recommend Imgur), and copy the links, pasting them into the "Use custom pictures" option on the "Characters" tab.


I meant sprites belonging to other people!

I know. That is still the correct answer.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

SuperAj3 wrote:
Out of curiosity, why ask about other's sprites in Lind's thread? There's a general "Request Thread" that probably would've helped. Anyways, permissions depend on the artist. My sprites I allow use with credit, provided you don't hotlink (hotlinking is copying and pasting the urls I've made when I uploaded them.). Just download and reupload them to your own account. It will be different for other artists, so just message them.
When you upload them to your own account, right click the image and "copy link", then paste it in the AAO editor. (Check AAO for help, I haven't used v6 editor much so I don't know how to add them off the top of my head.)
AAO also has forums which can help you: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/


:ack: :maya-shock: :cody-shock2: :hair-bounce: :yani-fist:
Ummmm............okay, that's a lot to take in............(Also.....how do I download on Imgur? There is NO download links when I go on it) (I'll also take into consideration to go on the request thread. I also meant other's sprites in GENERAL! Sorry if I'm an inconvenience)
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

HeroMan66475 wrote:
Also.....how do I download on Imgur? There is NO download links when I go on it

The exact same way you download images on any other website.

EDIT: Also, Imgur albums have three dots in the bottom-right corner for albums where it will let you download all images in it as a .zip file.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

Lind wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
Also.....how do I download on Imgur? There is NO download links when I go on it

The exact same way you download images on any other website.

EDIT: Also, Imgur albums have three dots in the bottom-right corner for albums where it will let you download all images in it as a .zip file.


Oh thanks. Now I know! I feel so stupid now....well as long as the zips don't take as much space on my computer (It has a few megabytes left...and it kinda doesn't have much to begin with so yeah..........) Time to work on my AAO case using that sprite as Apollo as a prosecutor! Thanks mate!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

So I'm revamping one of my old sets, Lionel Taylor, and adding young and old versions as well.

Posting up the base sprites before I do the rest, let me know what you think.

Original sprite for reference:

Image

New version:

ImageImageImage
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title

To lurk, or not to lurk.

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 am

Posts: 79

They look absolutely stunning.
Will you be redoing all of his poses and add more? If not, this is still very nice.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

the redoing of his sprites + old and young versions?
NAICU! NAICU! VERY NAICU!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

*laugh track*

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3804

HeroMan66475 wrote:
the redoing of his sprites + old and young versions?
NAICU! NAICU! VERY NAICU!

For a second there I thought that the c wasn't soft. Then I realised that you very speaking Engrish.

Lind,neat sprites man! Besides a few KG:AA sprites,very well done!
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?


Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

Southern Corn wrote:
HeroMan66475 wrote:
the redoing of his sprites + old and young versions?
NAICU! NAICU! VERY NAICU!

For a second there I thought that the c wasn't soft. Then I realised that you very speaking Engrish.



It was actually meant to be related to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
yeah....so you are kinda right... :edgey:
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

My entry to the OC contest, although it won't let me post it.

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage


Entrant's Name: Lind
Entrant's Website: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lindle
Character's Name: Ta'mha Shii
Age: 19
Occupation: Rebel

Brief Physical Description: Ta'mha has a lithe physique, frizzy, jet-black hair, a pale complexion, and something of a glazed-over look in her eyes at all times, as though she were not looking at you, but looking directly through you. She likes to wear elaborate but breezy dresses, and her favourite colour is wine red. She always wears exactly five magatamas - two hairclips, two attached to her wristbands, and one on her dress, dangling from a golden lace that is woven throughout her favourite dress. For practical reasons, she carries a set of prayer beads.

Brief Personality Description: Ta'mha (or Tammy as she likes to be known) is crafty, conniving, and mischievous. Her favourite hobby is antagonizing people, something she's become very good at over the years. It takes her very little effort to figure out what makes someone tick. In spite of this, Tammy isn't so much villanous as simply amoral. A lifetime of being vilified has led her to ignore her detractors, tuning them out. She's a capricious soul - she does whatever she pleases. This is usually just some mild antagonizing, though - ultimately, she may not be nice, but she's mostly harmless. Also, she is a big fan of the Plumed Punisher series, but always roots for the bad guys.

Brief Background: Ta'mha was born the descendant to a line of spirit mediums who use a forbidden channelling technique - a variation on the Divination Seance that allows them to attain the knowledge of the dead, as well any practical skills learned through muscle memory. As this line had no known biological link to the royal family, they were exiled from the country 300 years ago, but remained in Khura'in unbeknownst to the royalty. Their existence was rediscovered 20 years ago, during the reign of Amara, and it was debated what should be done with them until Garan's reign, who promptly reinstated their exile. Tammy experienced a lot of hate in her lifetime for the ability she was born with, but she soon learned not to take it too seriously. After escaping the Garan regime, Tammy joined the rebels.

Connection to canon characters: As a member of the rebel alliance, she met Datz Are'bal, who she struck up a friendship with after discovering that he is the only person she cannot manage to antagonize.

Canon sprites used: Vera Misham (Young), Dahlia Hawthorne, Iris Hawthorne, Bikini, Maya Fey, Mia Fey (young), Pearl Fey, Lamiroir, Alita Tiala, Franziska von Karma, Franziska von Karma (young), Lana Skye, Yanni Yogi, Rhoda Teneiro, Shih-Na, Kay Faraday, Lauren Paups, Simon Keyes.

ImageImageImageImage


Last edited by Lind on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

um...hi your honour?

Gender: Male

Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 298

Lind wrote:
My entry to the OC contest, although it won't let me post it.

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage


Entrant's Name: Lind
Entrant's Website: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Lindle
Character's Name: Ta'mha Shii
Age: 19
Occupation: Rebel

Brief Physical Description: Ta'mha has a lithe physique, frizzy, jet-black hair, a pale complexion, and something of a glazed-over look in her eyes at all times, as though she were not looking at you, but looking directly through you. She likes to wear elaborate but breezy dresses, and her favourite colour is wine red. She always wears exactly five magatamas - two hairclips, two attached to her wristbands, and one on her dress, dangling from a golden lace that is woven throughout her favourite dress. For practical reasons, she carries a set of prayer beads.
Brief Personality Description: Ta'mha (or Tammy as she likes to be known) is crafty, conniving, and mischievous. Her favourite hobby is antagonizing people, something she's become very good at over the years. It takes her very little effort to figure out what makes someone tick. In spite of this, Tammy isn't so much villanous as simply amoral. A lifetime of being vilified has led her to ignore her detractors, tuning them out. She's a capricious soul - she does whatever she pleases. This is usually just some mild antagonizing, though - ultimately, she may not be nice, but she's mostly harmless. Also, she is a big fan of the Plumed Punisher series, but always roots for the bad guys.

Brief Background: Ta'mha was born the descendant to a line of spirit mediums who use a forbidden channelling technique - a variation on the Divination Seance that allows them to attain the knowledge of the dead, as well any practical skills learned through muscle memory. As this line had no known biological link to the royal family, they were exiled from the country 300 years ago, but remained in Khura'in unbeknownst to the royalty. Their existence was rediscovered 20 years ago, during the reign of Amara, and it was debated what should be done with them until Garan's reign, who promptly reinstated their exile. Tammy experienced a lot of hate in her lifetime for the ability she was born with, but she soon learned not to take it too seriously. After escaping the Garan regime, Tammy joined the rebels.

Connection to canon characters: As a member of the rebel alliance, she met Datz Are'bal, who she struck up a friendship with after discovering that he is the only person she cannot manage to antagonize.

ImageImageImageImage


Design alone I am loving this OC, grrato work, man!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

Thanks!

It's kind of a good thing it wouldn't let me post it, because I totally forgot to include the list of frankensprite components.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 2937

Hahaha your Kurain AAO comp entry! Nice choice I loved her design!
Love her new poses too!
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

Threw in an extra pose.

ImageImage
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

i feel pretty

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Posts: 5419

New character I've been working on. I call him Nikolaj Platonov.

ImageImage

Working on making him a full set, but I kinda shot myself in the foot with my choice of franken parts and it's proven really hard to reposition him.
Re: Lind LandTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14032

He looks super evil.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 1 of 2 [ 52 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], E-Sarge and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO