Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 4 of 4[ 148 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: The Drowning Club RipsTopic%20Title

solver of sliding block puzzles

Lind wrote:
Phantomanon wrote:
I'm glad to hear people are still around to enjoy our work. As much as we want to move away from GIF as much as possible, the change won't happen anytime soon until the latest Attorney Online's pyglet can handle VP8 transparency. We'll still be ripping gifs till then; though at a much slower pace, since there's only TWO rippers left, and will remain at two, when one leaves in the next month while I will be returning back to form post-Valentine's day.

Though, can Vegas support APNG?

Glad to hear that much, at least.

Sadly Vegas does not support APNG. Pretty much my only complaint with what is otherwise an excellent piece of software is that it supports less than I'd hope (it also doesn't support AVI transparency).

Just curious, what resources and skills would one need to rip these? I'd be glad to help out but I haven't the first clue how.

Knowledge of Photoshop and a bit of Blackmagic Fusion, though I provide guidance for both. You can come DM me on the AA Discord- I'm Sycamore on there, though I never speak regularly.

Ace Fangirl

A bit late, but I'm tickled pink by the Fulbright rips! Thanks for your hard work!

Meowzy wrote:
A bit late, but I'm tickled pink by the Fulbright rips! Thanks for your hard work!

You're welcome!
In other news, I might release the 3D models+the 3dsmax script+PNG textures in another thread. Let's just say I was working on some... VRChat stuff and Valve modding.
Drowning FulbrightTopic%20Title

Baker of Rips

I, too, return! Though I've been checking in pretty much every day to see if there's any questions levelled at me, so it's been... one day since I left... so... maybe my returning isn't that impressive... especially since I've only posted here once and I'm mostly irre- :ron:

Anyway! I ripped Fulbright (though I only ripped him, the footage credits and coding stuff obviously go to other people at the drowning club and I'm pretty replaceable all things considered), and I'd like to say a couple things! The first will be in a little ol' spoiler:

Spoiler: DUAL DESTINIES MAJOR SPOILERS
The phantom emotes for Fulbright will be ripped when our fantastic coders can find certain things they need in order for the emotes to work, and when those things are (hopefully) found, the phantom emotes will be ripped using the same settings as the rest of the emotes, so he'll be all consistent across the board! (Honestly I'm pretty dumb so I'm already astounded that we got this far because I don't really know how the coding stuff works).

The second thing is that hopefully next up from me will be
Spoiler: DGS2 MINOR SPOILERS
Heita Mamemomi, who has been giving me a lot of trouble due to transparency issues with his camera straps
, and hopefully I'll get around to other DD stuff too.

But that's just my personal stuff; the other people helping have their own stuff, and Phantomanon has updated you on our happenings pretty well. Thanks for sticking around with us!

Ace Fangirl

OOOH! I'm super excited for that DGS2 minor-spoilery character. His animations are fun! Though, yeah, I can see why certain aspects of his design might cause trouble.

Baker of Rips

I'm back! In a rather confusing set of events (mainly that I'm trying to put off working on the previously mentioned spoiler character), a different character should be going up on the repository once Phantomanon puts it on there.

Spoiler: Mild Dual Destinies Spoiler Sprite

Next up... probably a shorter character from DD, since I'm starting on him today! :pearl:

Ow...

Sweet, can't wait for Filchy then.
Click on the picture below.

Baker of Rips

Southern Corn wrote:
Sweet, can't wait for Filchy then.

Filch is already in the repository! One of the other rippers did him a while back, and he looks quite good!

Unless you were making a joke about me saying "shorter", which now that I think about it, is probable.

:ron: I'm not good with this sort of thing.

Ow...

Yeah, I was just kidding :p Sorry if I didn't come across as clear enough there.
Click on the picture below.

um...hi your honour?

um, excuse me.
i was just wondering if all the other rips that were well.... ripped were still around.
and if so, is it possible to get access to those rips again.

Baker of Rips

Southern Corn wrote:
Yeah, I was just kidding :p Sorry if I didn't come across as clear enough there.

Like I said, my fault for not getting these things so well, I'm kinda bad with... getting stuff sometimes :edgey:

HeroMan66475 wrote:
um, excuse me.
i was just wondering if all the other rips that were well.... ripped were still around.
and if so, is it possible to get access to those rips again.

They shhhhhould still be in the rip repository, right?

Has the aformentioned spolier character been ripped yet?

*updates ur autopsy report*

So how many of the juror's from case 3 are done? Besides the ones in the google drive folder. Or is that all that is "done".

i feel pretty

Sir_Oblivious wrote:
So how many of the juror's from case 3 are done? Besides the ones in the google drive folder. Or is that all that is "done".

The google drive folder is everything that is done.

Blah!

Lind wrote:
Sir_Oblivious wrote:

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't look like the latest set that Breaddy posted about above is in there yet.

i feel pretty

blahmoomoo wrote:
Lind wrote:
Sir_Oblivious wrote:

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't look like the latest set that Breaddy posted about above is in there yet.

Breaddy wrote:
I'm back! In a rather confusing set of events (mainly that I'm trying to put off working on the previously mentioned spoiler character), a different character should be going up on the repository once Phantomanon puts it on there.

Blah!

^ I saw that, but it's almost been three weeks since the announcement. I figured it'd be reasonable to ask about it by now.

Ace Fangirl

Question! Do you guys plan on ripping Barok van Zieks at some point in the future?

Ay caramba. It seems I have forgotten to upload Apollo! Even I neglect and abuse him, poor Apollo.
I uploaded another goodie from DGS, though she's still kind of incomplete, as she only has her DGS2 emotes.
Spoiler: DGS

Meowzy wrote:
Question! Do you guys plan on ripping Barok van Zieks at some point in the future?

In the near future, yes. We still have issues locating some of his emotes, and we're pretty much very low on manpower on the tech end, so it might take a while.

Ace Fangirl

Oh, that's fine! Take your time! I was just wondering if he's on the to-do list, and I'm glad to hear that he is.

Also, about Iris, didn't we already have her DGS1 animations? Or are the 'assistant' models different from normal models?

Meowzy wrote:
Oh, that's fine! Take your time! I was just wondering if he's on the to-do list, and I'm glad to hear that he is.

Also, about Iris, didn't we already have her DGS1 animations? Or are the 'assistant' models different from normal models?

Quite a bit different. Also, the fact that I wasn't very satisfied with the quality of the assistant emotes. Not only that, I decided to pack in a little bit more frames (notice it's a lot higher FPS than the other rips) so it's a HECK of a lot smoother.

Ace Fangirl

Oh, I see! I hadn't even noticed. Good work!
Re: .Topic%20Title

I've left the group due to irreconcilable differences. However, as I am still the main person who has the majority of the game hacking knowledge at hand, I will still be doing stuff on my own. Including a certain... title. Expect a new thread in future.

Ace Idol

Hopefully things aren’t going too badly for you!
Will everything shared up until now still be available? EDIT: Ahh OP’s been edited

SuperAj3 wrote:
Hopefully things aren’t going too badly for you!
Will everything shared up until now still be available? EDIT: Ahh OP’s been edited

Not to worry. I'm redoing most things from scratch, since it'll be in a much higher resolution (540p) than usual (240p).
And not to mention the ahem ahem, ripping from the game that is supposedly untouchable.

The Broken Man

>Thread name
Can I make a menstruation joke or should I wait until the mood improves before I discharge my joke?
I considered putting this in a spoiler but I didn't think the flow of emotions warranted that padding.

Requesting thread deletion.
Re: Delete this threadTopic%20Title

Did you even take down all the rips on drive?
Page 4 of 4 [ 148 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites