Request thread

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Post Reply
TheOtherAttorney
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 am
Custom Title: Ladders are the most importiant thing.

Re: Request thread

Post by TheOtherAttorney »

Can I have some help with art for my game? I'm...:aliahands: not too good at it m'self.
Suzune Kazama
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 pm
Custom Title: *Ching! Chingeling-ching!*

Re: Request thread

Post by Suzune Kazama »

TheOtherAttorney wrote:Can I have some help with art for my game? I'm...:aliahands: not too good at it m'self.
Well, sure, I'd love to help you, but... what kind of art do you need? And how many pieces? And is there a (strict) deadline?
Sligneris
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1155
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Request thread

Post by Sligneris »

Could someone draw a mech with a head made out of the prosecutor's badge?

I just have to see it.
 
linkinboss
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm
Custom Title: Ace Scientist

Re: Request thread

Post by linkinboss »

I was wondering, someone can make an hoax out of AA:DD with phoenix in classic outfit looking as if he was in a case from the first games?. I mean, to look like a remake of the game (which would be pretty cool btw).
kamuixmod
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: Request thread

Post by kamuixmod »

Could someone make a Sprite or gif of Bobby Fulbright, standing there and then taking his Badge to shout "In Justice we trust" ?
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Request thread

Post by mercurialSK »

Sligneris wrote:Could someone draw a mech with a head made out of the prosecutor's badge?

I just have to see it.
Spoiler: ???
Image

It's a two-seater, Prosecutor's Office/LAPD collaboration - the prosecutor sits up on top to prosecute, while the detective does the piloting. Don't ask me how it works.

Also Edgeworth had a cravat made for his one.
That was fun.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Sir Duke
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am
Custom Title: The King of All

Re: Request thread

Post by Sir Duke »

Will someone please make me a sig of Marvel hero Deadpool with Phoenix Wright?

It would be much appreciated. :phoenix: :maya:
The king of all, Sir Duke
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: Request thread

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

Could someone draw me Luke Atmey dressed as the Riddler? Preferably the Batman: The Animated Series outfit.
inunokanojo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 am
Custom Title: Objection!
Location: In Hobo!Nick's hoodie.
Contact:

Re: Request thread

Post by inunokanojo »

I'll just leave this here. XD

Image
Image
Crane043
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 am
Custom Title: おい、パイ食わねぇか?

Re: Request thread

Post by Crane043 »

Hi. I'm new to this thread.
Anyways, can I request for somebody to draw Athena's Widget sitting (fitting) inside Apollo's gold wristband?
It's not a hurry, but I just need it for a Justicykes fanfic that I am writing. :apollo:
Check out my SoundCloud for Ace Attorney Transcriptions. And even AA style remixes of Nintendo music. .... Yeah, so basically a lot of Ace Attorney stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/crane43

Oh, and I'm Japanese.
Rayaj
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace Culprit
Location: pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Request thread

Post by Rayaj »

May I request for a sprite of these "Case Closed" (Detective Conan) characters?

*Conan Edogawa
*Ran Mouri
*Kogorou Mouri

I will really appreciate anyone who will help me with this... I'll give his/her a copy of my game script. Thank You!!

We are currently working on Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Organization on the Games thread.
Image
North Matthews
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 am
Custom Title: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image

Re: Request thread

Post by North Matthews »

i want Athena Cykes. :l
Linkisahero
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Request thread

Post by Linkisahero »

Edit: I changed my mind. I don't want anything.
-Linkisahero
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Request thread

Post by Oliver »

Can I have a banner of Edgeworth sipping tea and text on the side saying "Oliver: Edgeworth Fanatic" on the side? I can't really offer anything other than my thanks. :oops:
RockManX
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:03 pm
Custom Title: The Legendary Maverick Hunter.
Location: Arcadia

Re: Request thread

Post by RockManX »

May I request a custom Ace Attorney cover that contains Mega Man X as the main character? Basically I want it saying Ace Attorney with Mega man X's silhouette pointing like how Phoenix Wright would. Above Ace Attorney I would like for it to say "Mega Man X" where the protagonist's name is supposed to go. Then in the background, I'd like for Mega Man X, Zero, Alia, and Nana (Mega Man X:Command Mission) to be where the characters appear. I'm currently making a game that combines the aspects of Ace Attorney and Mega Man X (at this point, obviously) and the cover art is needed.

If you're interested in more info, my thread is in Games section of Present Evidence. :godot:
BurntShooter
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Re: Request thread

Post by BurntShooter »

Looking for a logo for a fangame, With the silhouette of this guy instead of phoenix, With the "Phoenix Wright" Swapped out with "Gyakuten Saiban", And the "Ace Attorney" With the colour of red as the suit.

Email it to me at BurntShooter@outlook.com

Thanks!
allamanda29
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Request thread

Post by allamanda29 »

Hi, i'm new to this thread.
Can someone draw Nick in a wheelchair, crying, and Maya wiped tears streaming down in Nick's cheek? I need it for the fanfiction I wrote.
Unfortunately, i can only give a thanks :)

Thank you so much !
Mr.Edge
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 am
Custom Title: The Edgy Attorney
Location: Illinois

Re: Request thread

Post by Mr.Edge »

This isn't necessarily a request, but if anyone's looking for someone that can draw maps I'm willing to help for free. I'd like to gain more experience from drawing maps. Here's an example of a map I made for visualization of a story I'm writing.
Spoiler: Map
Image
And, an unmarked version of the map.
Spoiler: Unmarked Map
Image
Image
The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...

A crossover nobody asked for coming never
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Request thread

Post by Southern Corn »

Already did this myself
Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
087-B
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 am
Custom Title: To lurk, or not to lurk.

Re: Request thread

Post by 087-B »

Would this be the place to ask for a blank PW box art template...? I've searched everywhere but can't find one, and it's not a sprite so...

I'd prefer it in a PNG format, if anything.
WildBen
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 am

Re: Request thread

Post by WildBen »

hello guys;
i have unusual request. would you be so kind to send me saves from Trials and Tribulations (with access to all cases from the get go)? i just wanted to refresh turnabout beginnings and bridge to the turnabout (on DeSmuME emulator).
i have all original games on my NDS, but it's just hours and hours of playing. last time i played i did finish third case, but my save file did corrupt, so i couldn't finish the game.
will be much appreciated for this act of selflessness, guys.
Apollo4Justice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
Location: Florida

Re: Request thread

Post by Apollo4Justice »

WildBen wrote:hello guys;
i have unusual request. would you be so kind to send me saves from Trials and Tribulations (with access to all cases from the get go)? i just wanted to refresh turnabout beginnings and bridge to the turnabout (on DeSmuME emulator).
i have all original games on my NDS, but it's just hours and hours of playing. last time i played i did finish third case, but my save file did corrupt, so i couldn't finish the game.
will be much appreciated for this act of selflessness, guys.
(This is really more of a place for fanart requests, Ben...) :oops:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Jmariofan7
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am

Re: Request thread

Post by Jmariofan7 »

Fanart/Comic Request: Maya Fey in Prison Uniform

AU where Phoenix didn't exist and Maya got the guilty verdict. Since the universe clearly wants her to be in Prison, why not give it what it wants and give Maya a much needed clothing change that we never see her in, or also try to draw some fan art of this series greatest couple, Maya X Prison Cell.
It can either be stripes or an orange jumpsuit.

Please? :)
Pual Leeceman
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:12 am
Custom Title: Bubble blowin officer

Re: Request thread

Post by Pual Leeceman »

Can someone draw Py Wright box art with my dudes here on it? The protagonist is the green guy by the way. His name is Hosay Alberto.
Image
Image
Image
Image
The Background is a dark green,and i think you all know what color to title should be just by looking at hosay.
I AM ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Re: Request thread

Post by JoekerTrack »

Looking for cool people to help me with a request. I want a rough sketch of the MC of my fangame.
Spoiler:
Image
A recently graduated defense attorney. Female, 20 y.o. Take the hair style (hair is brown) on the left and do two sketches, with the hair flipped either way. She has a coy look to her. The suit should be inspired by the right picture - the vest/shirt - AND I need it to be similar to Apollo's suit. Like, SHE has been the inspiration to Apollo's style. :apollo: The vest's color? Um, I have no idea, but that's why it's just a sketch, not a full art. Please have that in mind.
My fangame takes place before Apollo Justice AA. I allow artist's interpretation. Make it as cool as you can and want! I'm open to suggestions and questions)
Post Reply