Pikazoid's Graphics [Leaving/See page 2]

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Pikazoid's Graphics [Leaving/See page 2]

Post by Pikazoid »

Image



-- INTRO --

Hey.
I'm Pikazoid, but my name is actually Elizabeth, but you can call me either one.
I created this thread because I have a passion for making graphics. C:

I've been using Photoshop for about 1 year and I'm still learning.
I sometimes also try out new styles.
As people says, my graphics are simple, but effective.


-- SAMPLES –-
Feel free to use/alter ~
Credit isn't necessary to use, but greatly appreciated. :3
However, credit IS necessary when you alter the graphic.

Spoiler: Avatars
Image


Spoiler: Banners
Image


Spoiler: Signatures


Spoiler: Zune Backgrounds


Spoiler: Wallpapers


Spoiler: OLD GRAPHICS ARE OLD.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image




-- REQUESTING --

RULES

- Please be polite while requesting
- PLEASE DO NOT STEAL; It is very mean and selfish to steal. And don't just steal my works from me, don't steal works from everyone else, because that makes us very sad/pissed.
- PLEASE use the graphics that I made for you.; If you don't then, I will be sad.
- Please use the graphics that I made for you for at least a week.
- Please don't give me porn/hentai pictures to use as a graphic; If you do send me those kind of pictures, then I'll refuse to do your request.
- Please do not ask me a request, if you already asked the same, exact request in another forum; It makes us feel that our works for you is a complete waste.
- Please do not rush me while I'm doing your request.- Making graphics takes time, so please do not rush me.

I'll do your request if you follow all of the rules. c:


Request Form:

Username of Requester:
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.):
Images:
Colors:
Text: (Leave it blank if you don't want text on it.)
Size (ex: 50x50):
Misc:


These are the samples of the requests.
Please do not use them, if you are not the requester of the graphic.

Spoiler: Requests
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



And criticism on my graphics will be appreciated, as long it is not rude! C:
Last edited by Pikazoid on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
HarumiFey
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:34 am
Custom Title: Feel free to call me Jazzy or Harumi.
Location: America's Hat apparently (Canada)

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by HarumiFey »

Your graphics are really beautiful! ^^ I love your Cissnei and other final fantasy graphics. Your avatar made me laugh :will:
ImageImage
Banner by Rini Mazaki (Thanks!), Sig by me. My Graphics.
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

HarumiFey wrote:Your graphics are really beautiful! ^^ I love your Cissnei and other final fantasy graphics. Your avatar made me laugh :will:

Thank you very much for the compliment, HarumiFey! :D
And your graphics are beautiful, too! ^_^
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Purple Angel »

These are lovely, I love them! :keiko:
if I'm being really picky (really really picky) then I'd ay that on the Trucy avatar lower the brightness so the pictre is more visible :minuki:
Also I'd love to see some signatures examples :maya:
keep on making beautiful work :shoe:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

Purple Angel wrote:These are lovely, I love them! :keiko:
if I'm being really picky (really really picky) then I'd ay that on the Trucy avatar lower the brightness so the pictre is more visible :minuki:
Also I'd love to see some signatures examples :maya:
keep on making beautiful work :shoe:

Thank you so much for the criticism on the Trucy avatar! :)
Much appreciated! C:
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
yabadab
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:00 am
Custom Title: Beware! I'm the evil ID number!
Location: The Netherlands

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by yabadab »

You make really cool graphics!!! :gant:
Can I request a siggy please?
Username of Requester: Yabadab, but can you please put the name 'Tessinialand' on the sig? (That's my actual username on different forums)
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): Sig
Images:
Spoiler:
Image

Colors: whatever looks good with the image :pearl: but I prefer black
Text: Nightmare fan
Size (ex: 50x50): 400X150
Misc: some curly things or something

Thanks in advance!
Image
Signature by Vickynator
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

yabadab wrote:You make really cool graphics!!! :gant:
Can I request a siggy please?
Username of Requester: Yabadab, but can you please put the name 'Tessinialand' on the sig? (That's my actual username on different forums)
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): Sig
Images:
Spoiler:
Image

Colors: whatever looks good with the image :pearl: but I prefer black
Text: Nightmare fan
Size (ex: 50x50): 400X150
Misc: some curly things or something

Thanks in advance!

Alrighty. :]
And thanks for being the 1st requester! :D
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
vio55
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: USA

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by vio55 »

omgwut. zune backgrounds? i think i love you.


Username of Requester: vio55
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): zune background
Images: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd26 ... t=nkys.jpg

... If you want something else, just ask. xD
Colors: whatever works. preferably black and white.
Text: none
Size (ex: 50x50): ahh, whatever the size is in the example... :)
Misc: none

thanks for considering this request :)
Image
-x- theme by sugarpoultry -x-
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

vio55 wrote:omgwut. zune backgrounds? i think i love you.


Username of Requester: vio55
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): zune background
Images: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd26 ... t=nkys.jpg

... If you want something else, just ask. xD
Colors: whatever works. preferably black and white.
Text: none
Size (ex: 50x50): ahh, whatever the size is in the example... :)
Misc: none

thanks for considering this request :)

ilu, too. :D
And I'll do your request. :]
-
yabadab&vio55: I will finish both of your requests tomorrow night. :3
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
vio55
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: USA

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by vio55 »

All right. :) Take your time. =P
Image
-x- theme by sugarpoultry -x-
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

Vio55, I am done with your request! :D
If you are not really satisfied with it, then tell me what's wrong with it and I'll fix it. :P

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/234/ ... estmm9.jpg
-
EDIT:

I do not want to double-post, so I edit this post, so I can post yabadab's request. :3

Image

Enjoy, yabadab. :P
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
yabadab
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:00 am
Custom Title: Beware! I'm the evil ID number!
Location: The Netherlands

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by yabadab »

Air wrote:Vio55, I am done with your request! :D
If you are not really satisfied with it, then tell me what's wrong with it and I'll fix it. :P

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/234/ ... estmm9.jpg
-
EDIT:

I do not want to double-post, so I edit this post, so I can post yabadab's request. :3

Image

Enjoy, yabadab. :P


It's beatiful! :gant: Thanks al lot!!!!
:redd: :redd: :redd:
Image
Signature by Vickynator
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

yabadab wrote:
Air wrote:Vio55, I am done with your request! :D
If you are not really satisfied with it, then tell me what's wrong with it and I'll fix it. :P

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/234/ ... estmm9.jpg
-
EDIT:

I do not want to double-post, so I edit this post, so I can post yabadab's request. :3

Image

Enjoy, yabadab. :P


It's beatiful! :gant: Thanks al lot!!!!
:redd: :redd: :redd:

Your welcome. :]
-
UBBER-IMPORTANT NOTE:

On January 26-29, I will NOT be here during that time because I have science camp.
And I do not want to miss science camp just to be on the internet.
So, I will not do your requests during that time. :C

But, please do not hesitate to request me a graphic! C:
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
vio55
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: USA

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by vio55 »

Thanks, I like it. :) Now I actually have a background to look at instead of... nothing. xD
Image
-x- theme by sugarpoultry -x-
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

vio55 wrote:Thanks, I like it. :) Now I actually have a background to look at instead of... nothing. xD

You're very welcome. :]
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by GDM »

Username of Requester: GDM
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): Wallpaper
Images:http://www.celes-chere.net/franziska/images/franziska04.jpg (the one with the whip in mid-flight, especially. If the random poses of her could be kind of spread out throughout the wallpaper, that would be great!
Colors: really, anything that looks good with the pic
Text: *none, please*
Size: 1680 x 1050 pixels
Misc: nothing flowery, please

Also, if you could make me a link to it, that would be fantastic!


Hope you had fun at your Science Camp!!!!!! :phoenix:
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

Yesss.
I is back from my 4 day hiatus.
So, I can now work on people's requests. :D
-
GDM's request:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4726 ... estwr6.jpg
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by GDM »

*faints* IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pearl:
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

GDM wrote:*faints* IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pearl:

You're welcome. ~ :3
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

So, I made a new banner for the topic.
What do you guys think?

(Sorry for the double-post! :X)
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Lunaria42 »

I think it looks great. Don't feel bad about double posting in your own topic. It's been several days since your last one, so I don't think you'll get in trouble or anything.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

Lunaria42 wrote:I think it looks great. Don't feel bad about double posting in your own topic. It's been several days since your last one, so I don't think you'll get in trouble or anything.

Thanks for the comment! c:
And that's a relief. :B
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Purple Angel »

I am back ^_^
I love your work so far, and your new banner is great ^_^
Keep up your lovely work :D
need to make myself a new banner :yuusaku: I will get round to it.
Anyway just stopped off to say hi and loving your work so far ;)
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: { Air's Graphics }

Post by Pikazoid »

Purple Angel wrote:I am back ^_^
I love your work so far, and your new banner is great ^_^
Keep up your lovely work :D
need to make myself a new banner :yuusaku: I will get round to it.
Anyway just stopped off to say hi and loving your work so far ;)

Thank you for your comment, Purple Angel! c:
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 8D
-throws out a bunch of small candy-

And I made 5 Valentine's signatures with different pairings in each signatures from the AA series, just for all of you. 8D
Feel free to use ~ c:

Spoiler: Feenie/Iris
Image


Spoiler: Klavier/Ema
Image


Spoiler: Diego/Mia
Image


Spoiler: Miles/Franziska
Image


Spoiler: Ron/Dessie
Image
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Purple Angel »

Happy Valentine's day Air!
I hope you like it :yuusaku:
Image
*eats some small candy* and nice VD sigs ^_^
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

Purple Angel wrote:Happy Valentine's day Air!
I hope you like it :yuusaku:
Image
*eats some small candy* and nice VD sigs ^_^

Thank you so much again, Purple Angel! ^^
I love the graphic! :D

Image

Enjoy. :3
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Purple Angel »

:gant: ^wow that's beautiful! Love it, thank you!^
Keep up the lovely work :edgy:
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by GDM »

Username of Requester: GDM
Type of Graphic : MSN icon
Images: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... ka-hab.gif
Colors: Teal, blue, aqua, light blue, dark teal, whatever goes, just in the blue-green family, please :)
Text: *none, please*
Size (ex: 50x50): maybe 250 x 250, I really don't know, it will resize it :minuki: (so bassically, it can be bigger or smaller XD )
Misc: *none*

Thank you SO much! I really like your work!
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

Purple Angel: You're very welcome. :3

GDM: I'll be working on the request. c:
EDIT - Done. :3
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4336/msngdmsn1.png
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by GDM »

hehe
Just as beautiful as my wallpaper! Thanks again, you have amazing work!
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

GDM wrote:hehe
Just as beautiful as my wallpaper! Thanks again, you have amazing work!

Your very welcome! :>
And thanks again for the comment! c:
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Trabztress »

Hey there, just thought I'd drop in and say how much I love your banner. Rikku is awesome. <3

Anyway, I really like your style. It's simple but effective, and you use colour really well.
I especially love the wallpaper of The Veronicas. The use of texture in it is really good, they blend together perfectly.

The only recommendation I can really think of is that when you use sprites, try duplicating them and changing the blending mode to overlay or soft light and fiddle with the opacity.
It'll really enhance the colour and make them stand out a bit more. You could also try using a brightness/contrast adjustment layer as another method.
It's a small change, but it'll make your work even better than it is now. ^_^
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
bibliomaniac
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by bibliomaniac »

Hiya, Miss Air! I've been lurking in here a while, but I don't...think I've posted? ^^ Your work is wonderful! The kind of 'soft' undertone that's in everything you do, especially your signatures and avatars, is really beautiful, and as Trabztress said, you use color wonderfully!
I also agree with her on duplicating/overlay, etc.-it really helps. I'd also personally recommend some things to blend sprites/artwork in more--try making a color layer and putting it on soft blend/overlay. I also duplicate the (already duplicated ;D) sprite, use Gaussian Blur on it (not too much--try somewhere in the vicinity of 2.5-3ish, then you can use G.B. again if necessary.) If it doesn't stand out too much, duplicate the blurred layer again. This along with some color on top--please note that if color messes it up, you can use a soft brush to paint your color choice along the blurry area--really helps sprites blend, which can be nice in some things.
Anyways, good job on what you're already doing, and I'll be watching! =D
Image
I make graphics for people. Yay me.
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

Trabztress & bibliomaniac: Thank you, both for the comment and advice! ^^ Much appreciated. c:
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
DahliaXKristoph
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am
Custom Title: Mistress Game Master
Location: Glasgow, with My BFFL Adam Smith

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by DahliaXKristoph »

Ohmygoodness. These are absolutely stunning, Mme. Air -- very simple, yet elegant.

...Mind if I request a signature for another forum?

Signature:

Size: 600 X 200

Image: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n56/n282317.jpg

(Image Note: I do not want the text, such as the title of the book, or its author. If you need to find a different image, please, feel free to ask).

Text:

Look at you go, you're such a good dancer...
Waltzing with lies and incoming disaster!


Color Scheme: I'd like it to be elegant, and slightly... dark? "Disturbing"? Very elegant, but with the hint of evil. ^__^. Color-wise, you have artistic freedom -- my artistic talent is nonexistant.

Thankyou very much, Mme. Air!

_______________________________________________

EDIT SORRY I SUCK :keiko:

Okay, I just found the most beautiful picture, and I was wondering if you could possibly make me an avatar, too.

Image: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/238/558191-yukari__6__super.jpg

Size: Standard avatar size (200 X 200, I think).

Color Scheme: No text, please, but I'd like it sort of in the style of your current avatar, sort of ethereal and pretty.

THANKYOU. <3
Image

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.
serpensortia
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by serpensortia »

Username of Requester: Serpensortia
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): avi
Images: http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/ ... 0_full.jpg
Colors: Brown/gold to fit my sig + some blue
Text: Layers of random text are good. I really like how you did your Alita Tiala one. So, if you could layer stuff like "angel," "wings," "color of the sky," "honor," "dreams," "soldier," "we're friends, right?" If not, then just stick to "Color of the sky."
Size: I'm really bad with this...big enough to be legible, but small enough to be used on CR...I guess.
Misc: If you can make his eyes bluer, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
Image
Image
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska
GDM
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: ~Vervollkommnung~

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by GDM »

I'd like another wallpaper, please! Love your work, it is beautiful!

Username of Requester: GDM
Type of Graphic (avi, sig, etc.): Wallpaper
Images: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_ ... 4_1024.jpg and http://skye.alumina.nu/images/gallery/A ... er%202.jpg and http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hugekyouya.png and lastly but not leastly http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1002/d ... big.th.png
Colors: whatever goes, maybe purple and yellow???????
Text: *in the corner* Klavier x Ema
Size: 1680 x 1050
Misc: If you could have the pictures scattered throughout the wallpaper, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Image
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:
Pikazoid
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Custom Title: HMMMMMMMMMM
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by Pikazoid »

Woah...
I have lots of things to do. x3 (It's okay, really. xD)

@ DahliaXKristoph: Can I please have a different image for the signature? Thank you. x3

@ GDM - On this picture: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1002/d ... big.th.png
This picture is small. Would you like me to find a bigger picture of the GS4 Ema official art? :3

@ Serpensortia - Alrighty, I'll be working on your request. c:
__________________
Notes:

DahliaXKristoph - Signature
GDM - Wallpaper

-
EDIT: Requests Done:

Spoiler: DahliaXKristoph
Avatar:

Image

Code: Select all

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3843/dahliaxkristophrequest1.jpg


Spoiler: serpensortia
Image

Code: Select all

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2343/serpensortiaavi.jpg


Sorry if this is crappy. :yuusaku:
I'm not exactly that good with styles like these. :S
Image
Vickinator made my awesome Franziska sig. <3
serpensortia
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am

Re: × Air's Graphics (Taking requests :D) ×

Post by serpensortia »

Air, that was FAST o.o
Um, can you use sepia on him? or have you already combined the layers?
Image
Image
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska
Post Reply