Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 18 of 20[ 797 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Re: Arkillian's Fanart- Open for OC requests? FullTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

alynnyang wrote:
Then yes, because they never look like they are dripping in wealth.

Also, I love your newest work. The colours and lighting are nice, and I love how you even put a design on the bottle.

Yeah- that's his team colours :)

Spoiler: Legionairs stuff

I should redesign their branding actually >.> They have too many colours in their branding and it'd be expensive to print >.> I know alot more about logo design now... maybe someday ^^
ImageImageImageImage

The Trusty Nudal!

Nice job with that pic of Alex!

Looks very good! ^^
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Oh, wow. You've done some nice work in the last few months, Arky! Sorry for disappearing on the RP (again ><) as well as following your art. The last time I checked DA or here was when you posted your DW Honeymoon WIP. Btw, it was fantastic for a WIP. ^^

Request works are looking pretty good! You're using copic markers right? The colouring and shading always looks really, really good when you use them. :phoenix:

Btw, I don't remember but did Reiji ever end up finishing the Mia part of that collaboration you both were working on?

Waiting on Godot...

Tap wrote:
Oh, wow. You've done some nice work in the last few months, Arky! Sorry for disappearing on the RP (again ><) as well as following your art. The last time I checked DA or here was when you posted your DW Honeymoon WIP. Btw, it was fantastic for a WIP. ^^

Request works are looking pretty good! You're using copic markers right? The colouring and shading always looks really, really good when you use them. :phoenix:

Btw, I don't remember but did Reiji ever end up finishing the Mia part of that collaboration you both were working on?

Totally- Check the first page, Tap :) It's posted there :)

If you're too busy to RP Calisto, then it's cool. I probably need to cut back on some RP anyways >.<

Yeah- they're all copic :) I'm trying to get better with them, but the Zeta paper is really thin and cheep >.> I'm so use to bristol board which takes the heat better but I don't want to use it for these since the owner isn't getting the original.

To be honest, you haven't missed alot of art. I've drawn like... 3 unposted pictures here. It's difficult to concentrate on art >.> I'm trying to force myself back into it though >.<

nudalman wrote:
Nice job with that pic of Alex!

Looks very good! ^^

Thank you :) I always enjoy drawing my OCs :3 Alex specially :edgy:
ImageImageImageImage

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I've seen your drawings on DA ~ And I cried. No joke, it's true, you improved a lot!
Your drawings are really awesome!

When the requests are finished, I wanna request self (:
Or can I do this now?

Keep up the awesome-great-wonderful-beautiful work! :D

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I think you already know my feelings on that gorgeous picture of Alex- I'm now determined to try out colouring with Copics... if I can persuade my parents to get me a set XD They're about £75 for a set of 24 over here D=

And one thing I don't think I've ever mentioned: I really admire how you're able to achieve such consistency of expression (for want of a better phrase), especially with your pictures of Zeth; his features remain very consistent in all your work of him and I'm really impressed with that- I always find it very hard to draw a character and have them look more or less similar from drawing to drawing ^^

And your OC work- in particular the portrait of Rosa- is so pretty. I love how you make your lines kind of angular <3
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
I think you already know my feelings on that gorgeous picture of Alex- I'm now determined to try out colouring with Copics... if I can persuade my parents to get me a set XD They're about £75 for a set of 24 over here D=

And one thing I don't think I've ever mentioned: I really admire how you're able to achieve such consistency of expression (for want of a better phrase), especially with your pictures of Zeth; his features remain very consistent in all your work of him and I'm really impressed with that- I always find it very hard to draw a character and have them look more or less similar from drawing to drawing ^^

And your OC work- in particular the portrait of Rosa- is so pretty. I love how you make your lines kind of angular <3

Oh- you'll need more than 24. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you want to look at the 72 set, and even then you're missing colours. It's initially an expensive medium to get into (luckily I took up oil painting before it.- THAT is an expensive medium I tell you what O.o Red is like GOLD in the professional paints! IT made copics look like a cheap medium), but you wont be refilling all of them all the time, and the refills fill the pens up 3 times, so the ones you do run out of frequently become cheaper to refill. You'll get this when you get your first set, cause you'll be missing alot of colours and you'll have to buy them at full rate. Buy them off line when you do- it's cheaper. See- the problem with copics is that some colours you can't mix without having other colours. Paints you can mix almost anything with the primary colours, but copics don't mix the same- they layer, which means that putting one colour over another will have a different effect to if it's swapped. Copics can dissolve the colour behind it, and what was it... I think it's a translucent colour. Like water colours. Basically, you want to use watercolour tutorials with copics- except that you can't thin them the same. IT's weird, but cleaner <3

Hrmm... Consistency... It's all to do with having a sense of 3D, and being familiar with poses of the head. I'm still not very good at tilt up and down poses. I'm trying to fix that by drawing poses with them in it. I find that although repetitive drawing of a pose is good practice, without context of a scene it doesn't stick with me, and it's boring XD

I gave Rosa angular lines cause it seems to fit with her personality. Straight lines suggest that she's a good girl. As soon as you tilt things they sassy up and become edgy :D Thank you though :)

Mary Faraday wrote:
I've seen your drawings on DA ~ And I cried. No joke, it's true, you improved a lot!

Or can I do this now?

I've improved? How so? I've notice that my colouring is improving (It better be with the effort I'm putting in to learning it XD )- colour choice is becoming easier for me, and I'm getting more effective at it. I'm using my colour chart less with my copics too :) I'm not sure how long I'm gonna keep the requests open for- I was using it to get out of art funk, and I seem to have done that now, so I'm thinking of closing it. My plan was to finish off the last three and try out painting something maybe (There's all these paintings being posted- I'm getting all interested in getting back into painting again cause of it! Haven't painted in AGES. I think that my last painting was this one. I use to have alot of fun trying out weird and wonderful paints- this one has alot of copper paint, and iridescent green in it. The scan looks crap, but the original is SO day glow *u* IT glows like an actual Green Lantern <3 It's a good 6 years old now though >.> So it's been too long. My paints are all probably dead now... I know that my red will be. Reds die so fast. They just separate then it's all over rover T.T I may have to do it in oils >.> That'll be fun to clean up T.T
ImageImageImageImage

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Arkillian wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Or can I do this now?

I've improved? How so? I've notice that my colouring is improving (It better be with the effort I'm putting in to learning it XD )- colour choice is becoming easier for me, and I'm getting more effective at it. I'm using my colour chart less with my copics too :) I'm not sure how long I'm gonna keep the requests open for- I was using it to get out of art funk, and I seem to have done that now, so I'm thinking of closing it. My plan was to finish off the last three and try out painting something maybe (There's all these paintings being posted- I'm getting all interested in getting back into painting again cause of it! Haven't painted in AGES. I think that my last painting was this one. I use to have alot of fun trying out weird and wonderful paints- this one has alot of copper paint, and iridescent green in it. The scan looks crap, but the original is SO day glow *u* IT glows like an actual Green Lantern <3 It's a good 6 years old now though >.> So it's been too long. My paints are all probably dead now... I know that my red will be. Reds die so fast. They just separate then it's all over rover T.T I may have to do it in oils >.> That'll be fun to clean up T.T

Ugh.. sorry.. I don't even look in the thread, so..
Yay, for me, you've improved, and that's the truth.. After all, it's so bad because of the requests D:
But that's no problem for me.. Well, your drawings are so amazing. :larry:
The painting is also really nice ~ that's definitely the best work. Maybe not the best-best-best work, but yeah, a very good work. (:
Okay, I understand.. Well anyway, I wish you good luck with some new drawings! :D

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Waiting on Godot...

Mary Faraday wrote:
Ugh.. sorry.. I don't even look in the thread, so..
Yay, for me, you've improved, and that's the truth.. After all, it's so bad because of the requests D:
But that's no problem for me.. Well, your drawings are so amazing. :larry:
The painting is also really nice ~ that's definitely the best work. Maybe not the best-best-best work, but yeah, a very good work. (:
Okay, I understand.. Well anyway, I wish you good luck with some new drawings! :D

Heh- thanks :) I wouldn't expect that you'd think it's the best out there XD I've just started to learn oil painting which is fun
Spoiler: A landscape painting I did in oil paints for a class

IT's a bit blurry because I didn't get to render it enough, but the class was fun :) I now know the basics, so I can continue from there *nods*
ImageImageImageImage

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

You're welcome :)

.. Wow.. Just wow.

I think, I draw a similar pic in my last class, but that's so bad because I draw with pencil (no colours) and it looks like very odd. ^^

-> The result? I can't drawing. My teacher said this to me and.. I don't know, it's true or it's no true?
But my mother draw amazing pictures only with pencil and I can say, she's good.
But you are better. Oof, I'm a bad person...

Waiting on Godot...

Mary Faraday wrote:

.. Wow.. Just wow.

I think, I draw a similar pic in my last class, but that's so bad because I draw with pencil (no colours) and it looks like very odd. ^^

-> The result? I can't drawing. My teacher said this to me and.. I don't know, it's true or it's no true?

Don't say that- only compare your art to yourself. As long as you get better then that's all that matters. Keep learning- you'll get there :)
ImageImageImageImage

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Arkillian wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

.. Wow.. Just wow.

Don't say that- only compare your art to yourself. As long as you get better then that's all that matters. Keep learning- you'll get there :)

Okay, I'll try it - and learning, of course (:

Waiting on Godot...

OMG IT'S ALL STILL HERE!!!

*so happeh*

So yeah- still been drawing PW art, just a little less since I was here last. Here's the non OC stuff-

Spoiler: Be Mine (Phoenix x Miles)

Spoiler: Diego Armando posing (cause he's good like that)

Spoiler: Derezzed- AI1 characters in Tronified outfits

So yeah- who's back also? :D
ImageImageImageImage

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

ARKILLIAN! YOU'RE ALIVE! :D

(Plus, I know you are anyways. ^^)

And nice to see you back~

Still loving the Diego, I love how it's mostly mono-chrome, which adds to the picture a bit imo. Eh. But I would like to think of it as a flashback. :>
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

Love the new artwork! The Diego Armando one is great. Did you fiddle around with saturation? The subdued tones really adds to the feel of the picture. :)

Waiting on Godot...

Heheh- yeah, I've been keeping it going via DA's PW fanclubs but nothing is like Court Records! D:

I've kept myself busy this last year. Dramas and stuff >.> I'm actually rather hooked on King's Quest right now, a childhood favourite game of mine that has been turned into a fangame <3

Here's some fanart I've done of it-

Spoiler: King's Quest / The Silver Lining fanart

Tap wrote:
Love the new artwork! The Diego Armando one is great. Did you fiddle around with saturation? The subdued tones really adds to the feel of the picture. :)

A little, but only because the scanner kills the colour.I needed to bump up the colour to make it look like warm grey. I may have sepiaed it a little more than the original, but it was all done in warm grey :)
ImageImageImageImage

The Trusty Nudal!

Nice work, Arkillian! :)

Great to see you back.
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Waiting on Godot...

Thanks :D I've spread the word of CR around my social networks. I feel like a preacher preaching the 'Movement of the Wright' XD
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Some OC stuff-

Spoiler: Alexander Kraus

Those of you that are unfamiliar with my characters, Alexander Kraus is a prosecutor from Germany who is the heir to a large mafia corporation. He owns the American branch of the company, and moon lights a prosecutor for good PR, and does the odd modelling job- not that he needs the money.

I've been fighting to get him looking German and about half a year ago I met a guy that draws lots of German looking Germans, and I asked him how to draw one. This was the result. They're... alot harder to draw than they look! D:

Spoiler: Sarah Cottontail

I didn't do the lineart for this, it was part of an art collab thing where Kayla did the lineart, and I coloured it. Man... It is SO easy to colour the lineart of someone that has a strong sense of 3D. I have alot of practise to do to catch up to her O.O Anyways, I proved with this picture that it was possible to use the colour shock pink and not die of barbie overload. Seriously- the scanner didn't pick up on the pink. It's VERY BARBIE in the original! :beef:

Anyways, Sarah is another OC of mine. She's Kraus'... excuse. Kraus is homosexual, and he's trying to hide it from the press by having her as his live in 'girlfriend'. She's also a model, but she sometimes goes on missions for Kraus because she has certain abilities which he needs like... she's a master of disguise, and a lip reader. She's also hot so she can infiltrate certain things better than he can.

Spoiler: Unused comic panels

I was going to do a comic on Zeth Gant's back story (Those that know Zeth will tell cause he's not wearing glasses. He's about 21 in this comic rather than in his late 20s), another OC of mine, but the idea didn't flower fast enough and I ran with a more girlier storyline. This is a scene where Vaughan, Zeth, and Darren are at a Jazz bar called 'The Alto', discussing a mission while they watch Sarah sing even though she has a flat sounding voice. The text was something along the lines of:-

Vaughan- "Well, she's hot, but she sounds like a robot."

Zeth- "You would too if you were listening in on a conversation."

Darren- "Then why are we talking about it here then?"

The next panel is Sarah looking at them in interest as she sings. Zeth says something about the view being better here than in some dirty basement or something and talks about his plan.

I love the expressions in this panel so I thought I'd share it :) For those not in the know, Vaughan is an assassin, Zeth is a Private eye (and he weaselled into Phoenix's Law firm XD Luls), and Darren is a computer hacker l33tist by the code name Bebop.

Spoiler: Another unused comic panel

Here's a panel I loved and was sad that didn't get used. IT's a scene from a fake casino. I love it though cause there's this story going on- Guy on the left checking out Sarah's butt and his wife angry at him. Sarah and Zeth flirting with each other, typical texas guy lamenting over his lost bet, with Kraus in the background watching Sarah and Zeth (he's a nice guy to her even though he doesn't like her romantically. He's making sure Sarah is safe while she works). This scene was suppose to be for a sting where Zeth breaks into Kraus' casino. Sarah is chatting him up to steal his gun. Kraus later teams up with Zeth to see what he's up to and see how easy it is to break into his casino. It's pretty crazy stuff ^^

Spoiler: Zeth in night vision goggles

Not that I got to use it in the end, but I tried researching night vision goggles for this comic. They were too clumsy for what wanted them for in the comic. I was going to have Zeth do all sorts of cool things with them. *sigh* Witty banter between Zeth and Darren... all gone T.T IT was going to be so much fun.

Um... That's all for now I think...

*crawls back under rock*
ImageImageImageImage

Arkillian wrote:
Thanks :D I've spread the word of CR around my social networks. I feel like a preacher preaching the 'Movement of the Wright' XD

Haha it's actually because of that I learned CR was back ;)

That's too bad those pages weren't used in your comic, are you planning to finish them though?
I really like the collab pic, I never get tired seeing your traditional art. :phoenix:
I also hate when my scanner won't scan the colors right afdkjhgfd

Waiting on Godot...

soreveil wrote:
Arkillian wrote:

Haha it's actually because of that I learned CR was back ;)

That's too bad those pages weren't used in your comic, are you planning to finish them though?
I really like the collab pic, I never get tired seeing your traditional art. :phoenix:
I also hate when my scanner won't scan the colors right afdkjhgfd

I'm glad I did the journal then! I'm sure you would've caught wind somehow if it wasn't through me though :)

The back story of Zeth was a comic that at the time didn't want to be written... I think cause I was too tired to flesh it out. I knew what I wanted, but I had two buckets of water and nothing to make a pool in. It'll eventually happen, but right now Narcolepsy is new and exciting. The writing may be jumpy but damn it, there's some fun stuff in it :) I don't know how shoujo people would consider it, but perhaps It's somewhat. We'll see.

I love the collab picture too. It was fun to colour, and Kayla did such an awesome job on Sarah :) Heh- if you guys want to see it in all it's awesome though you need to come to New Zealand ;) It is MUCH better in person :godot:

Scanners inherently don't scan good cause they work on the basis that they shine light at the page and take the reflection. This is ok on Matte objects, but shiny ones flush out, texture becomes a mess, and vivid colours get sacrificed to the RGB gods via pixel pollution all over the scan. My scanner is good, but ne scanner scans everything at the perfect level (that I know of). My LED scanner scans a better raw file than my fluro one did by FAR though. Maybe it's time to upgrade if you aren't on LED?
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Arkillian's Fanart- That's right! I'm back!Topic%20Title

The Twisted Samurai

I really like your newest art of Sarah Cottentail!
Dunno why, but I like the way you designed her.
The others are great too but this one astonished me the most (In a good way, though)
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry, what? I was staring at your avatar :redd: Omg hilarious XD

I didn't do that layout of that sorry- just coloured her and well, I own her too. Sarah has all sorts of outfits too though. My fav is still her wedding gown own <3

Thanks for the comment :)
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

The unused comic panel looks like an interesting scenario :O
Too bad it's not used.

Waiting on Godot...

puchi wrote:
The unused comic panel looks like an interesting scenario :O
Too bad it's not used.

Which one is this? The gambling one is the more likely to be used if I do go ahead with the story. There's 4 other sketched pages after this one. They're less interesting though due to lack of ink XD
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

Don't know why but the scene where Sara sings appeals more to me XD

I actually like sketches more than Inked version :D

Waiting on Godot...

puchi wrote:
Don't know why but the scene where Sara sings appeals more to me XD

I actually like sketches more than Inked version :D

I like the sketch look too, but it's WAY messy. It's difficult to keep he paper clean when drawing it. Atleast with ink I can rub out the mess :larry:

This page was a thought to be an earlier page for the inked pages, but I changed it around so you didn't see Sarah till AFTER the heist. If anyone is interested, here's the pages I didn't finish. Sorry about how sketchy they are. I'll give a description under each page

Spoiler: Comic pages
The wording isn't this cause I wanted to play with the wording more. Essentially, this is just after the heist where Sonny is telling Zeth off for being an ass with the heist.
Roulette isn't normally Zeth's game, but I thought it visually more impacting for this than cards. Note Kraus is watching them from over Zeth's shoulder. What you don't know is that Sarah hitting on a guy means that he's potentially their target.
She loots his gun in panel 2 when he's distracted. The rounded edged boxes are Bebop over the headset.
I swear- everyone in mystery movies gets taken out in alleyways or toilets. Well, Kraus is good at following, but Zeth has Bebop watching his back so he's not an ordinary infiltrator ;)
Zeth figured it out.

Basically what happens after this is Zeth and Kraus team up. Kraus doesn't say, but he just bought the casino and wants to see how easy it is to break into. Zeth makes friends with him along the way, and a VERY powerful contact.

Sorry- me and my noir stories <3
ImageImageImageImage

I've just been browsing through your DA page, and wow, your stuff is amazing. I am so jealous of your drawing ability, and would probably go and get some paper and a pencil right now, as I've suddenly gone into a creative mood, but it's 1am and I'm tired haha. Out of curiosity, what were you like when you first started drawing? I guess I've always seen art as something you can or can't do, some people are just naturals.

Waiting on Godot...

samboo1 wrote:
I've just been browsing through your DA page, and wow, your stuff is amazing. I am so jealous of your drawing ability, and would probably go and get some paper and a pencil right now, as I've suddenly gone into a creative mood, but it's 1am and I'm tired haha. Out of curiosity, what were you like when you first started drawing? I guess I've always seen art as something you can or can't do, some people are just naturals.

:bellboy: Thank you :) I've been drawing since I was about 7... well, in an art book anyways. I use to use old text books to write my story ideas in. I had all sorts of fun story ideas. My favourite was 'Blub Investigates'- Probably inspired by the Baby Sister's Club mystery books. It's kinda SpongeBob square pants meets Sherlock Holmes :redd:

My oldest posted art (that is posted as a full picture) is this

Spoiler: BEHOLD! Old art!

It's 'cover art' for a story I've been writing since I was about 12. The guy's name is Edward, and he's 16... can you tell XD (Lols- has the face of a middle aged man XD). I derped and copied the armour from a book I had, and the dragon from another XD It was for my Dragon Twins story that I'm still writing, except this character is no longer the lead character and is now evil (LOL wuht). I think this was the first full picture I drew after learning proper proportions. I mean, I wasn't told by anyone cause there was no internet back then! Well... not like it is today. Back then it was real geek stuff. Scanners were aweful hand held things >.<

Anyways, I learnt from a book- "How to draw the head and figure by Jack Hamm." This is to date the BEST tutorial book I've seen out there so I ws lucky it was my first. IT's down falls are that the art style is 1960s, and the art is of mainly middle aged people so I didn't learn how to draw teenagers. IT's why all my art looks more mature than it should >.>

Spoiler: My art progression from age 7 till age 27

I'm currently 29 years old now so I've been drawing a while. This shows some of my art before I learnt proportion, and seriously, you guys beat yourselves up about art SO MUCH. It honestly upsets me cause if you just had faith in your art, you'd become so much better than me simply cause you have everything you need to learn here on the net. I just drew. Every night. It was my crack. The way I improved was by pushing my imagination. I didn't get pointers. Heck I didn't have internet till my late teens.

So yeah, don't panic about your art. SERIOUSLY DON'T. If you want pointers, go to my crit thread, and link me a picture to crit, or ask for a general crit, and I'll happily help, but no matter how bad you are at art, you can easily catch up to me XD All it takes is faith in yourself as an artist, a dedication to the art, and the determination to push your art and not draw only easy things. Talent is something you can train. Art is like Martial arts- you learn the basics concisely, and when you go to do complex moves, it all flows cause you have the strength and dexterity to move perfectly. Mind of no mind. If you're thinking of what line to place while you draw, you're thinking too much. Have fun, relax, and do the best you can do :) You'll get there ;)
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

Interesting story, Don't really mind the sketchy lines it's readable :D

2 Guys in a toilet...
That looks suspicious.

I checked the book, but too bad it's not available in the bookstore, I guess it's a old book :<
Saw some pages of it too, looks cool :O

Your art meme never cease to amaze me.

Waiting on Godot...

puchi wrote:
Interesting story, Don't really mind the sketchy lines it's readable :D

2 Guys in a toilet...
That looks suspicious.

I checked the book, but too bad it's not available in the bookstore, I guess it's a old book :<
Saw some pages of it too, looks cool :O

Your art meme never cease to amaze me.

YES. Two guys all over eachother in a toilet is suspicious, but there's also no camera to pin point any wrong doings :karma:

Try Amazon

It's like... $10USD or something. It has SO much information in it though if you can translate it to young or anime or whatever.

Art memes are awesome :D Should I link more? I don't have many PW ones though.
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

Whoa, hope that they didn't do anything much or the ratings in your comics may increase significantly :hotti: .

Too bad that I can't buy anything from the internet, the shipping system here sucks :(.
I now wish that I have that book more =7=

The Art Memes are in your DA right?
I already stalk surf through your gallery :>
If there is one that's not link me :D

Waiting on Godot...

It's all there. There's not much art I don't post on DA :) Most of it goes up there (unless it's too mature for DA >.> )

And hah- Kraus x Zeth doesn't happen, but Kraus wishes it would ;)

Where are you? I live in Amazon and getting stuff here is dead easy. Is it cause you don't have a credit card?
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

I bet the fangirls also wished it did ;D

I live somewhere in Asia =7=, I can always borrow my father's credit card but as I said earlier, the shipping system sucks :(

The delivered item can be gone w/o any reason and the government officer may ask 20-30% random tax from nowhere and withheld the item :/

Waiting on Godot...

Oh- that is a bother D: I don't know why they'd do that, but you could try. Also, don't you guys have the option of a temporary credit card? In NZ we have prezzie cards which are debit cards which work like credit cards. i'm not sure however if they're out of NZ though. Alot of the time, New Zealand gets important utilities like this before the world to test the product out on a market where it doesn't matter if it fails horribly. We had emergency telephones on our motorways 6 years before America did, and after having a credit card for 10 years, Australia had only JUST gotten pin numbers on their credit card. I've never signed my name on a receipt in New Zealand for credit card transactions. Only overseas.

Are you wanting to see Zeth x Kraus? I you want to see it, just ask. I use to be strict about Zeth being straight but since that RP where Zeth made out with Klavier I kinda relaxed the rule >.> (Ah- Nadindi you horrible person... making it seem like such a good idea... He shouldn't get revenge on Ema by making out with her boyfriend. That's just NOT RIGHT. Entertaining RP though XD )

Um... I don't have anything that isn't fluff right now. Just this:-
Spoiler: Kraus x Zeth- Kraus cares?
The story behind this:-
"Essentially, Kraus's only real true friend is Zeth, cause he's the only one that treats him like a person. Being part of a Mafia, he's used as a tool alot, and he becomes dispassionate. He feels more relaxed when Zeth is around cause he knows that there's no expectations of him. He ends up falling for Zeth after a while out of loneliness even though he know Zeth's heart is with someone else. Kraus respects that, but his feelings for Zeth are quite strong and he'll go out of his way as far as he can for him- which in this story isn't very far cause Zeth is going directly against his employers. He spends alot of his time trying to convince Zeth not to go against the family cause he doesn't want to lose him."

IT's a bit of a sad picture though. Girly meme featuring Zeth has Kraus hitting on girly Zeth XD Besides that it's mostly RP stuff. Zeth has hit on a surprising amount of characters considering he vowed never to date till he was free of the mafia... I'll have to think... he's had a fling with Sarah Cottontail (My OC), Ema Skye, Sean (Nii's OC), Mr A (who is a girl- Karmi's OC), Klavier Gavin, Calisto Yew (Or tried to O.o), and if he ever had one with Kraus, he'd never admit it. Kraus ended up falling for Kristoph in the end so that ended up a sort of a sweet ending. Ah- Formspring RP ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Haha I bet the fangirls would be happy to see this ;)

It's always fun to see improvement art memes, well to me at least. :phoenix:

Wow it is seriously inspiring seeing your old work and then how it has improved up to this day. Thanks for posting that. Hey, who knows, if I start drawing now, I might be amazing by the time I'm 30! :godot:

Edit: My quote failed, oops!

Waiting on Godot...

samboo1 wrote:
Wow it is seriously inspiring seeing your old work and then how it has improved up to this day. Thanks for posting that. Hey, who knows, if I start drawing now, I might be amazing by the time I'm 30! :godot:

Edit: My quote failed, oops!

It has improved since this meme too cause I've picked up copic and polychromos since and learnt to colour traditionally. I'm going to do a big art improvement after my comic too. I'm long over due for some solid art study. I have to get over Overload first though. My comic is like... the equivalent of the 50m dash at the end of a marathon away. Once it's done, there's a list of things I want to improve before my next con. And of course, there's always more PW to draw :D Like, the colour combinations in this is more complimentary than it would've been had I drawn it a year ago, and I'm starting to get more adventurous with my colour like this, and I think I've figured out my hot and colds and complimentary colours alot better like in this

I'm not 30 yet though so I'm SURE in 30 years time you'll be much better than me XD Just believe in your art and try your best :)

soreveil wrote:
Haha I bet the fangirls would be happy to see this ;)

It's always fun to see improvement art memes, well to me at least. :phoenix:

Well, the fans like Zeth more than Kraus. HE doesn't have a fanbase yet :/ I love improvement memes too :) I like to see improvements in art. That's why I love the crit thread :D
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker

My father don't allow me since he already had a bad experience with them -A-

No I don't, I prefer Het pairings actually :>
Zeth sure is popular XD

Waiting on Godot...

[wave=][/wave]
puchi wrote:
My father don't allow me since he already had a bad experience with them -A-

No I don't, I prefer Het pairings actually :>
Zeth sure is popular XD

I do too. Gay pairing tend to be just crack pairings for me. Some are more serious than others though like Phoenix x Miles :)

I'm... not entirely sure how Zeth got so popular, but I guess he was made so cause of the comic. I think having a story to relate to makes an OC more likable. He also has easily recognisable hair. That's really important for an OC to be remembered. If they're plain, they get forgotten easily.
ImageImageImageImage
Page 18 of 20 [ 797 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart