Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 9 of 10[ 385 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Request threadTopic%20Title

Heat Guy J

Posing doesn't have much to do with style. Asking for characters to have a change in wardrobe doesn't have much to do with style. Style is like the difference between the cartoony appearance of characters in Ghost Trick, the sketchy appearance of characters in Hotel Dusk or semi-realism in Street Fighter artwork.

Just saying.
Pauca sed matura.

Prolific Writer

Jay wrote:
Posing doesn't have much to do with style. Asking for characters to have a change in wardrobe doesn't have much to do with style. Style is like the difference between the cartoony appearance of characters in Ghost Trick, the sketchy appearance of characters in Hotel Dusk or semi-realism in Street Fighter artwork..

Ah, I see. I meant what I said, but I didn't really say what I meant. I get it now. :egg:

Should I edit my request so that it's clearer to everyone, or would that confuse people reading the thread?
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Heat Guy J

It would probably help, considering I originally thought you meant to draw PW characters in their original outfits, but drawn to look like they came from Lupin III.
Pauca sed matura.

Waiting on Godot...

Yeah- for history sake :) Make sure that it's Phoenix cast dressed up as Lupin. I read it as the Phoenix cast in Lupin style wearing a specific costume. I didn't think the pose was limited- just the art style.

There's been a few requests though for style preference and I thought I'd point it out that it's actually kind of insulting to the artist that perhaps considered drawing for you. Artists spend years developing that special way they do things and there's alot of pride in having a unique style. If you MUST have ace attorney styled art, or a specific art style, then pay for it. Otherwise, getting free art is cool no matter who of what style of artist draws it. I want people to know that. Artists draw free art for appreciators cause they appreciate what they get. It's like someone needing some heavy boxes to be moved and being told that they don't want your help cause you're a girl or something.
ImageImageImageImage

Heat Guy J

Ja, I tend to think requests work better when you allow the artist more freedom to draw something because they're allowed to interpret what it is you want them to draw, and that's generally what makes requests interesting. It might even be hard to get an artist to do something really specific because you might be asking them to do something they don't do very often, so they aren't good at it, or they don't like it, and won't be motivated to do it, so in the end, the resulting image doesn't look very good.

As a rule of thumb, I only do requests if they interest me. I don't feel obligated to finish them really as the ideas themselves will either motivate me, or they won't.
Pauca sed matura.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited by P.B. Crudstache on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Accidental double post, ignore.

Primo Victoria

I'm so bad with request threads, since I always feel like I'm asking too much.

But I'm willing to do a request in return for whoever can do this for me.

Request - A signature banner featuring Miles Edgeworth and an OC (she's a non AA/AAI character, I promise) of mine? Preferably the two of them looking rather... broken emotionally? An icon would be loved too (if it isn't too much trouble...).

Reference pictures!
http://wolf-in-the-walls.deviantart.com/art/Seattle-Another-Lullaby-292728890
http://wolf-in-the-walls.deviantart.com/art/Seattle-Just-Like-That-You-re-Here-277180331
http://wolf-in-the-walls.deviantart.com/art/Seattle-After-All-It-s-Come-To-This-277180615 - NSFW (tasteful nudity)
http://wolf-in-the-walls.deviantart.com/art/Seattle-Halfway-Down-The-Stairs-273876932 - NSFW (tasteful nudity)
http://wolf-in-the-walls.deviantart.com/art/Seattle-Playing-With-Loaded-Guns-270628005 - NSFW (tasteful nudity)

Thank you in advance!

Insert Something Cool Here

Hmm, is there any chance one of you lovely people could draw an OC for me? [url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ebullient_Dissonance/index.php?showtopic=34 Profile[/url]

There's a link in there to all the references you should need... Also, it'd be super extra awesome if you'd draw him with his best friend Mike Meekins.

I welcome all attempts. =3 I would offer a trade but my art skills are rather...lacking.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Can someone draw me Luke Atmey as a Hotel Dusk sprite? The pose should be the one where he's smiling and polishing his monocle.

The truth will see you free~

If anyone wouldn't mind, I'd like to request some fanart for my OT3.

Basically, I always wanted someone to draw a Phoenix x Iris x Edgeworth picture. Interpret as you wish, I just want one to exist. Bonus points if you make the picture realistic to the storyline though. :)

If you would do this my lovely and kind artist, I'd be more than happy to share my writing skills instead. I'm not good with drawing, but I can whip up a story faster than you can say, "Objection!"

And that's all. ^_^
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm starting to do sigs, so please choose between sigs or prose... or maybe a bit of poetry as well. ^^
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

No double-posting, please. If you want to edit your text, then use the 'Edit'-button.

I'd be happy if someone can make me a drawing of Klavier and Apollo (kissing). I need it for a fanfiction and I nearly finished it, now I need a good cover for my story. They're my OTP, after all. :godot:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

To Mary Faraday, if you thought that I double-posted on purpose, I didn't. The first post I had here was posted twice, and since there's no delete button, I just though of editing the text instead. Didn't mean to spam the thread with irrelevant text after all.
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Sorry, my bad. :payne:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Objection!

Could I possibly take this opportunity to request a signature? Before I go into specifics about what I'd like, is there anyone here that even does signatures and takes requests?

Anyone who wouldn't mind furnishing me one, please PM me! :)

(This is other than my current one, which I didn't actually make)

A Male at Kurain Village (Maya's Boy)

I was wondering if someone could do a signature or a picture of Iris and Maya almost headbutting eachother, I want them to seem like they are rivals, and then I wanted Nick in the background laughing. I want it to seem like they are arguing over him. Their foreheads should be touching, and maybe have their cheeks puffed out?? This would be awsome for someone to do!

Wotter boy

Gonna request the same thing here, to see if I could get it done here...
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
I have a request, if anyone can do it, it is for The Craziest Turnabout, and, umm, spoilers, I guess.
Spoiler:
I need someone, if possible, I'll try to draw it if anyone can't, to have this guy having his punch huld back by this guy with this guy in the background, looking scared and freaked out.

Get the tables!

If at all possible, I'd like for someone to make a banner for me.

Character: Adrian Andrews, Viola Cadaverini, Godot
Color Scheme: Completely Monochrome (except for Godot's visor)
Major Text: WBL Studios
Minor Text: The New World Order of fandom
(Anyone into professional wrestling will understand the color scheeme/look I'm going for)
http://wblstudios.deviantart.com

Your home for anime, fan fiction, wrestling, crossovers, anything that doesn't involve too much effort.

Jack McCoy: Ace Prosecutor coming soon.

Axmann8 wrote:
Could I possibly take this opportunity to request a signature? Before I go into specifics about what I'd like, is there anyone here that even does signatures and takes requests?

There are people willing to fill those request, the thread has just not been very active lately on the contributing side though. :shoe:

And some contributors may be experiencing technical difficulties...

*Ching! Chingeling-ching!*

I would love to take some request; I'm kinda new to the forum though (1 week...) so I don't have any art to show you guys yet apart from my own icon (which I drew) and I'm not entirely sure how I should actually take request, but uhm... I guess it works something like this... :yuusaku:

First, I would like to try this one, if it's still open and no one else has claimed it yet...
BuddyFaith wrote:
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
I have a request, if anyone can do it, it is for The Craziest Turnabout, and, umm, spoilers, I guess.
Spoiler:
I need someone, if possible, I'll try to draw it if anyone can't, to have this guy having his punch huld back by this guy with this guy in the background, looking scared and freaked out.

I do have a couple of questions for you though, like how close the man who's freaked out should be to the others and such...

I also really like this one:
cvmerchanary wrote:
I was wondering if someone could do a signature or a picture of Iris and Maya almost headbutting eachother, I want them to seem like they are rivals, and then I wanted Nick in the background laughing. I want it to seem like they are arguing over him. Their foreheads should be touching, and maybe have their cheeks puffed out?? This would be awsome for someone to do!

But it's even older than the other one, so I guess you no longer want it...

Anyway, if I can take a try at any of those, I would love to hear it. And if I'm posting in the wrong place/way, I would like to hear it too. Cuz, you know, I'm posting in the wrong place. I hope someone responds! :maya:

My request:

A remake of the Gatewater Land Bridge scene from AAI, with the following sprite changes:

Edgeworth/Kay = GS5!Phoenix/Kokone

Nick/Maya/Pearl = Apollo/Vera/Trucy

OBJECTION! That's a clear contradiction!

I sware if I knew this was here I would have used this a lot earlier. In my deviantART page are two cover photos for my fanfictions on fanfiction.net (A Sonic, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton crossover) I was wondering if anyone could make a boxart type picture like the Ace Attorney box art based on those two photos. Here is a link to my page: http://skylarhewitt7.deviantart.com/

Oh and if anyone could do me a favor and make an box art cover based on the second photo in my deviantART page (the one with Apollo in it) except change Apollo to Phantom R from Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure and change the title to Professor Layton & The Rhythmical Turnabouts. I'm making another fanfic after the one I'm currently working on. Nobody needs to accept this but I would be very grateful if someone could. The most I can do is credit you in the fanfic somewhere, sorry, I'm not very talented with anything but writing.

Wotter boy

Suzune Kazama wrote:
I would love to take some request; I'm kinda new to the forum though (1 week...) so I don't have any art to show you guys yet apart from my own icon (which I drew) and I'm not entirely sure how I should actually take request, but uhm... I guess it works something like this... :yuusaku:

First, I would like to try this one, if it's still open and no one else has claimed it yet...
BuddyFaith wrote:
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler:

I do have a couple of questions for you though, like how close the man who's freaked out should be to the others and such...

Yeah, it's still open, though, right now, I'm really not working on Craziest. I'll probably work on it later, and, this would be a big help. Umm, the freak-out-guy should be just a little bit away from the guy-holding-back. Like, I'll try and get you, like, a reference picture or something if you need it.

BuddyFaith wrote:
Yeah, it's still open, though, right now, I'm really not working on Craziest. I'll probably work on it later, and, this would be a big help. Umm, the freak-out-guy should be just a little bit away from the guy-holding-back. Like, I'll try and get you, like, a reference picture or something if you need it.

Ok, then I'll go work on it :will:
Spoiler:
It would be nice to have a reference picture though, I don't mind if it's drawn with stickman, but (I think) that the distance from where he's watching the scene would be very important. The scene gets totally different when he's with the man getting punched or standing all the way in the back, just around the corner...

Wotter boy

Well, this is the closest thing I could get to a reference...

Spoiler:

SkylarHewitt7 wrote:
I sware if I knew this was here I would have used this a lot earlier. In my deviantART page are two cover photos for my fanfictions on fanfiction.net (A Sonic, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton crossover) I was wondering if anyone could make a boxart type picture like the Ace Attorney box art based on those two photos. Here is a link to my page: http://skylarhewitt7.deviantart.com/

Oh and if anyone could do me a favor and make an box art cover based on the second photo in my deviantART page (the one with Apollo in it) except change Apollo to Phantom R from Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure and change the title to Professor Layton & The Rhythmical Turnabouts. I'm making another fanfic after the one I'm currently working on. Nobody needs to accept this but I would be very grateful if someone could. The most I can do is credit you in the fanfic somewhere, sorry, I'm not very talented with anything but writing.

I kind of took this request too... but I need a bit more information.
Here is what I have right now:
http://i50.tinypic.com/14lsymf.jpg
But, as you can see, I have one spot left (since Ace Attorney box art always has four people up there). I skimmed through your story, but couldn't decide who was the most important out of all the characters (there are so many!) so I'll let you decide who should be there. It's your request, after all :phoenix:
And I didn't know whether or not you wanted text on this one, so now there's a huge hole where the text normally is. If you want text, tell me. If you don't want text, tell me too. I'll just make the pictures larger.
If there's anything else that you want changed (the background color, the order of the pictures, the pictures themselves etc.) just tell me. I hope I was of any help. I'll see if I have some more spare time to do your other request as well, since it uses the same template as the one I just made for this one. It shouldn't be so hard now :will:
Well... I guess that's it. I'll go work on the other request now. Bye! :pearl:

For everyone who's request I took: I'm really sorry that it's taking so long. Some really important things came up, so I haven't had the time to work on them. So... sorry...
But that's not the only reason for this thingy, I also have a question for BuddyFaith, namely
Spoiler:
I'm nearly finished with your drawing, but when I wanted to work on it today, I reread your request, and now I'm really confused who's punching who. I mean, I understand who's lying in the background, but is the guy with the orange suit punching or being punched at? I read it as being punched, but when I reread it I thought he was punching. Can you please explain? I'll get back to work as soon as you answer.

Wotter boy

Suzune Kazama wrote:
For everyone who's request I took: I'm really sorry that it's taking so long. Some really important things came up, so I haven't had the time to work on them. So... sorry...
But that's not the only reason for this thingy, I also have a question for BuddyFaith, namely
Spoiler:
I'm nearly finished with your drawing, but when I wanted to work on it today, I reread your request, and now I'm really confused who's punching who. I mean, I understand who's lying in the background, but is the guy with the orange suit punching or being punched at? I read it as being punched, but when I reread it I thought he was punching. Can you please explain? I'll get back to work as soon as you answer.

Quote:
The guy in orange is the one punching. The guy in black is the one holding back the punch.

Did that help?

Yes it did :) thank you.

@SkylarHewitt7, I finished your request. I'll send it to you as a PM later, but I wanted to post it here as well. Because I can, and because I'm quite proud of how it turned out :redd:
http://yinukume.deviantart.com/art/Professor-Layton-and-the-Turnabout-Hedgehog-360050929

And to BuddyFaith, I'll finish your drawing later this week. I had to partially start over again because I misunderstood, so it takes a bit longer than I originally thought.

I'm sorry for spamming this thread :yogi:

Edit: I just finished BuddyFaith's request too! Finally... I'm sorry it took so long.
Anyway, here it is:
Spoiler:

Hi, I'd like to make a request. As you can see I don't have a signature, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to draw me a Godot signature. Don't really mind what else is in it, I'm not picky!

In return, I could try to draw something, but I'm not really a great drawer. Happy to try though!
Thanks. :D
Signature by Gnobo

State Alchemist

maiisiie_08 wrote:
Hi, I'd like to make a request. As you can see I don't have a signature, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to draw me a Godot signature. Don't really mind what else is in it, I'm not picky!

In return, I could try to draw something, but I'm not really a great drawer. Happy to try though!
Thanks. :D

Here ya go! Hot and fresh like Godot's coffee!

Gnobo wrote:

Thank you so much, that is amazing! :D
Now I just need to figure out how to put it in my signature. ;)
Signature by Gnobo

State Alchemist

maiisiie_08 wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Thank you so much, that is amazing! :D
Now I just need to figure out how to put it in my signature. ;)

I'll help.

User Control Panel --> Profile --> Edit Signature

With the insertion point in the white box, click on Img, and two bracket boxes that say Img should show up. Then enter this URL in between the two boxes and your image should work:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1803/godotsig.jpg

Hope that helps!

If you want to draw something for me in return, a drawing of Maya would be nice.

Gnobo wrote:
I'll help.

With the insertion point in the white box, click on Img, and two bracket boxes that say Img should show up. Then enter this URL in between the two boxes and your image should work:

Hope that helps!

If you want to draw something for me in return, a drawing of Maya would be nice.

Thank you!

And Maya doing anything inparticular? :)
Signature by Gnobo

State Alchemist

maiisiie_08 wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
I'll help.

Hope that helps!

Thank you!

The sig's looking a little small don't you think?

I resized the old pic so it's within the 200 pixel height:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1803/godotsig.jpg

For Maya, you could draw her enjoying a nice juicy burger. Bonus points if Nick's with her! ;)

Gnobo wrote:
maiisiie_08 wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
I'll help.

Hope that helps!

Thank you!

The sig's looking a little small don't you think?

I resized the old pic so it's within the 200 pixel height:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1803/godotsig.jpg

For Maya, you could draw her enjoying a nice juicy burger. Bonus points if Nick's with her! ;)

Thanks, I'll start on it now! ;)
Signature by Gnobo

Ace Writer

Can someone make a fanart of both young and older Pearl for me? It should be something like this. (I don't know how to unlabel this as "Spoiler".)
Spoiler:

The size should be around 500x500 or bigger. I would do it, but I can only draw by hand and it would look weird if I tried to scan it, and my scanner sometimes doesn't work right. Not to mention that my scanning skills aren't all that great.
You can make it colored, or black and white, or it can even look (or be, depending if your scanning skills are better than mine) sketched. If it even makes it easier, depending on your preferences, you can position them like this:
http://unifamcounselling.org/__data/assets/image/0006/68154/Sad-Kids-Leaning-Against-Wall.jpg
(They have to be smiling though, haha.)
Thanks!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I wanted to know if someone could make me a fanart of Kokone wearing Atmey's suit.
Page 9 of 10 [ 385 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart