Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Webcomics! (AA:AJ:Ad Mortem!)Topic%20Title

aka Ami <3

My, my, it has been ages since I've stepped foot (well, kinda) on this site. Well, to those that haven't met me, I suppose introductions are in order. The name's Geno, I used to frequent this site quite often. Back in the day, it was a fangame and a dream, but that's another story for another day.

Today? Today, there shall be webcomics! Mostly comedy, 'cause that's what I do best.

The first comic series is...

***Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice: Ad Mortem***

A parody series starring Apollo Justice, following a series of strange events that all start with Mia's diary. From there... well, I don't want to give away too many spoilers, kiddies~
The following is the cover of the comic, along with proper credits (as this is far from a solo project).

Spoiler: Cover & Credits
***Cover and Current Work by Esabelle Ryngin***
http://genoblades.deviantart.com/#/d33cao5

Some sneak peaks! There was another artist a looong while ago, who did some early drafts. The script's changed a lot since then, so don't rely too much on it. ^_^
Spoiler: Previews

PS: Unsure of whether to post this in Sprite Comics or here, as this is a comic, but it doesn't use sprites...
Re: Webcomics! (AA:AJ:Ad Mortem!)Topic%20Title

Just another day.

been awhile there geno...just happened to see you post and thought id say hi :P

doesn't look to bad so far good luck with the comics and such :D

aka Ami <3

Cold52 wrote:
been awhile there geno...just happened to see you post and thought id say hi :P

doesn't look to bad so far good luck with the comics and such :D

Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes! Coldy, how've ya been? Ah, such memories...

Anyway, thank you, it's been a fabulous process so far, and the writing from both Pleading Eyes and myself is just fantastic. It's like taking two of the best things in the universe, and merging them into every Old Spice commercial, multiplied by the powerthirst vids, plus Spoony to the Monty Python power, with only minor exaggeration.

Just another day.

genodragon1 wrote:
Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes! Coldy, how've ya been? Ah, such memories...

good...just the usual beating up my own brain to come up with ideas for sprites and other art related stuff. :P
genodragon1 wrote:
It's like taking two of the best things in the universe, and merging them into every Old Spice commercial, multiplied by the powerthirst vids, plus Spoony to the Monty Python power, with only minor exaggeration.

Spoiler: (cold52's attempt to comprehend it)

aka Ami <3

Cold52 wrote:
genodragon1 wrote:

good...just the usual beating up my own brain to come up with ideas for sprites and other art related stuff. :P

I should take a look sometime when it's not midnight and my brain is not half asleep. X3
Quote:
genodragon1 wrote:
It's like taking two of the best things in the universe, and merging them into every Old Spice commercial, multiplied by the powerthirst vids, plus Spoony to the Monty Python power, with only minor exaggeration.

Spoiler: (cold52's attempt to comprehend it)

And hence, the deadliest equation ever made was born.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart