Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]
 


Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

This is pretty much all my AA fanart stuff outside of the AA Pairings' Kids thread.

Enjoy!

Spoiler: Redd White and Redd White?
Image

What in the name of all things fabulous is that monstrosity?!

The live-action Ace Attorney movie was really good and all, but seriously. Why?

Spoiler: Prosecutor Justice
Image

This was drawn about a month before Pirate-Polly showed up.

I'm still rooting for this theory to come true!

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright Age: 56
Image

It seems he's just eternally handsome no matter what age he is!

This was drawn for a fanfic I'm currently collaborating on.

Spoiler: Godot
Image

A sig I made as an answer to a request.


Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Oh boy, Anakin--I mean prosecutor Apollo is back. :)
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14128

*dons spectacles*

Ah the Gnobulian Art Gallery is finally open is it? Well this warrants an investigation I should say ahem...

I really like old Nick though I think he looks too manly to have grown from Nick. Looks like Ace from 999 and Nick had a good old fusion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

Pierre wrote:
*dons spectacles*

Ah the Gnobulian Art Gallery is finally open is it? Well this warrants an investigation I should say ahem...

I really like old Nick though I think he looks too manly to have grown from Nick. Looks like Ace from 999 and Nick had a good old fusion.


I was actually thinking he looks like Abraham Lincoln, but that works too.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

I wonder if Nick would still be doing defense attorney work even though he's pushing 60.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

Emiko Gale wrote:
I wonder if Nick would still be doing defense attorney work even though he's pushing 60.


I'm pretty sure Grossberg was still doing defense attorney work at his age, and Winston Payne was 61 when he was still a prosecutor in AJ.

Yeah, I think Nick could still manage his job at 56.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
I wonder if Nick would still be doing defense attorney work even though he's pushing 60.


I'm pretty sure Grossberg was still doing defense attorney work at his age, and Winston Payne was 61 when he was still a prosecutor in AJ.

Yeah, I think Nick could still manage his job at 56.


Wooo! *puts hands up*

Hmmm, besides the prologue I wonder where 56 year old Nick would fit in the fanfic. *thinking*

Well I'm still thinking about the cast of children and all the original characters.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

Good to finally dust off this thread!

Spoiler: Maya Fey: Age 50
Image

Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14128

Gnobo wrote:
Good to finally dust off this thread!

Spoiler: Maya Fey: Age 50
Image


You spoil us with your art Gnobo and it's real touching with the backdrop and it looks great but tell me why draw her so old? And why such severe black instead of her usual purple? Not criticisms I just like to understand the reasoning behind artistic choices.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

Pierre wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Good to finally dust off this thread!

Spoiler: Maya Fey: Age 50
Image


You spoil us with your art Gnobo and it's real touching with the backdrop and it looks great but tell me why draw her so old? And why such severe black instead of her usual purple? Not criticisms I just like to understand the reasoning behind artistic choices.


She's old because this takes place during a fanfic me and Emiko Gale are writing. Maya and Phoenix already have a kid, and she and Phoenix are in their 50's.

She's wearing black because she's wearing a robe similar to Misty who was the previous Master of Kurain.
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

Sarcastic Prosecutor

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Posts: 85

I wanted Apollo to be the prosecutor so bad. v.v
But, meh, I guess Pirate Apollo is better. :sadshoe:
Re: Gnobulian Art GalleryTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

pokemonmercury wrote:
I wanted Apollo to be the prosecutor so bad. v.v
But, meh, I guess Pirate Apollo is better. :sadshoe:


Although, from the look of the trailer, it looks like
Spoiler:
Apollo will be leaving Wright Anything Agency for some reason. He told Phoenix something like "What if the truth I'm seeking is different from the truth you're seeking?"

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO