Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Dulla's Doodles - My fanartsTopic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I think I had an art topic YEARS ago, but I'm too lazy to look it up in the archives as it'd probably take me days to find, so here's a new thread.

This is mostly just me posting some old Zelda and other video game parody comics I did a few years back and thought I'd like to share! Posting from my earliest to my more recent stuff (just did a new Zelda comic a few days back)! I still do this stuff every now and then so I hope I'll be able to pop out something else in the future! Most of these are pencil sketches with shading and what not as I really wasn't too confident with using colors back then. I'd like to think I've gotten better since then. Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

Spoiler: My interpretation of Scarmiglione's entrance in FFIV. 7/15/2009

Spoiler: How I view Kain and his crazy antics in FFIV. 7/20/2009

Spoiler: Picture inspired from my favorite Dexter's Laboratory episode ever! 8/1/2009

Spoiler: Parodies of the final bosses in the Final Fantasy games from 1-12. 9/6/2009

Spoiler: Made this when Ace Attorney Investigations came out. 12/22/2009

Spoiler: Some terrible Mega Man humor. 4/23/2010

Spoiler: My ideas on how Nintendo came up with the idea on creating Navi in Ocarina of Time. 7/5/2010

First comic I created on a tablet when I obtained one! It's Persona 4 and it's VERY spoiler heavy! 10/3/2012
http://dullahan1.deviantart.com/art/Persona-4-A-Shadow-Game-330516992?ga_submit=10%3A1349294066

I also made a whole parody comic series based around Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. I originally made it back in 2012 following HCBailly's LP of FFIV:TAY. It's a little rough as I was making them nearly daily, but I think they turned out okay. Here's the link to check them out if you're curious!
http://dullahan1.deviantart.com/gallery/30718072

LATEST 1/9/2014 - A Zelda: Ocarina of Time boss parody akin to the same idea I did for my Final Fantasy one.
http://dullahan1.deviantart.com/art/Ocarina-of-Time-Bosses-Parody-425865820?ga_submit_new=10%253A1389315060

Can you tell that FFIV is one of my favorite games ever? =)

I'll probably bite myself in the foot saying this too, but if enough people are interested, I'd love to do requests as well! Just a warning that it may take a while as I'm busy with other things too! I'm taking up to 3 at a time. As I've gotten more accustomed to digital drawing now, I'll probably do it in that format. Let me know if you'd like me to do anything!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
1.)
2.)
3.)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Re: Dulla's Doodles - My fanartsTopic%20Title

I don't remember where I saw the AAI one but I DO remember it, it's cute "Mr Edgeworth likes me?" XD

And I love the pretty backgrounds.

I probably won't understand any of the ones that aren't Ace Attorney though :bellboy:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Re: Dulla's Doodles - My fanartsTopic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Thank you! I still love the AAI one myself, though I REALLY want to improve on its art now!!!!

I'm glad you like the backgrounds too! I LOVE drawing backgrounds when they're not city scapes or anything that's remotely geometrical! Nature and stuff is more fun to draw. I am hoping to get better at it digitally eventually. I feel like my backgrounds are so basic compared to all the details I put into my pencil ones.

Also, you need to play some Zelda!!! I love AA, but I miss that little groove I used to be in when I was WAY more into it, cause I'd get so many crazy ideas, but I never got around to doing a lot of them. Shame I can't remember them now.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart