Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Enacre's Fanart~Topic%20Title

Not a morning person.

Hi gang~ I finally got around to sharing some of my stuff here. :D Unfortunately, I guess before the pics I have to do the obligatory disclaimer thing:

*There is light wai wai slash~ If the mere thought of GAY strikes fear into your very heart, then go back before it's too late

* ALSO it's probably best to have beaten PW1 and PW2 to be on the safe side because I like spoilers

Hopefully everyone is okay with the above. Onto drawings:

Cute argh who doesn't want to hug Edgeworth~

I did this about a month/month and a half ago in MS Paint, so it's kinda old by now. :d I think it's the first "serious" (as serious as fanservice gets) fanart for PW I did. I remember drawing it immediately after I beat JFA. Sobbing Franziska = Urge to draw her in a skimpy bathing suits?

I couldn't resist drawing the PASSIONATE HEART BURNING RED lawyer. My favorite thing about him is that he actually manages to get his eyebrows to match his hair.

Matt Engarde will not hesitate to devour your children

My Phoenix Wright OTP~ Pixel art is reallyreallyreally hard to do. ;A; I tried to color it but I couldn't get a satifactory result so I said screw it;;;

Pearl is calling someone a dumbass

I <3 Phoenix.

Please don't ask about the hair, okay;;; I've re-done it about 6 times before giving up (for now.) It just doesn't want to be colored.

AND NOW

FOR THE GRAND FINALE!!!!!

ARE YOU READY?????

Spoiler:

In case anyone was curious as to where I got my avatar from. :D

-- That's all. :D Comments + critique welcome.

Last edited by Enacre on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Enacre's Fanart~Topic%20Title

Work is obviously affecting me.

These are awesome! Enguard is very scary. I am hiding my babies as we speak. And Marshall practically made me scream with laughter. That is one of the most potentially painful OTPs ever.

I also really like your two Phoenixes (Phoenices? lol). His hair actually looks pretty nice.

Keep up the good work! Larry
Aren't they beautiful? <3

Not a morning person.

Ty very much. :D

I always imagine Jake/Billy starting out as one fateful night when Jake came home just a *little* too drunk. The rest is history... *A*~

Phoenixii perhaps? I feel like I'm contemplating some cracked up shipping names;; While I was drawing it, I reffered to them as Big Phoe and Lil' Phoe. Now that I think about it, Big Nick and Lil' Nick would have made more sense.

I appreciate the hair compliment~ It was so picky, eventually I just wanted to see how much I could BS my way out of it without someone calling me out on it <<

Make me a sandwich! Now!

Holy... o_o Are you a professional artist? Because if you're not you could be.

These have got to be some of the absolute best (if not the absolute best) pictures I've seen in this entire forum. Everything seems in proportion, and your coloring is FANTASTIC. The lack of backgrounds might put some people off but I don't think it takes away from anything at all (and those people are just picky anyway Sal).

I'm totally blown away! Usually when people see the word "fanart" they don't expect to find artists with skill like yours. Your thread was such a pleasant surprise -- it would be a shame not to see more of your stuff popping up around here. Post more soon!

I'm really impressed... Your work is excellent, Enacre. =D

Huh. I didn't know brothels had coupons.

Pearl is adorable. *flails* How she can be so cute when she's that angry is just evidence of her POWAH! Pearl

Lovely work. And Jake/Billy made me giggle.

Not a morning person.

Re: Caffeinatedsumo: Thanks for the hell of the comment. @__@;; I appreciate it~ It's a very fuzzy feeling <3 I honestly can't think of anything else to say but thanks;;;

Re: Silvy: Oh yes. Angry!Pearl is so fun to draw~~ There's something endearing about a cute, tiny ball of rage. Pearl pulls it off so well. :d

tyvm~ <3

-anyway- I added a doodle that just barely qualifies as something acceptable, but I thought it was kinda cute. :D Sorry for the lack of arts but my computer has been really picky about what times it'll work and what times it won't. Yanni Yogi
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart