Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

London 2009: need groupTopic%20Title

So, I'd like to form a Phoenix Wright group for a convention in London in 2009. I hope some of you are interested.

I was thinking of cosplaying Mia's first case ever, which means we'd need:

Young Mia (I might do it)
Valerie Hawthorne, victim (I could also do it)
Terry Fawles, defendant (Ian will be doing it)
Diego
Young Edgeworth
Dalhia Hawthorne

Possibly the judge? Also, if we decide to link it to the last case of T&T in its totality, we'd need people from that as well, although I doubt we'd have enough people.

So, anyone wanting to cosplay Diego/Young Edgy, Dalhia and either Mia or Valerie? Or any character I might have forgotten?

I just thought it would be pretty good to be a whole group, and although a lot of the characters wouldn't be recognised individually, as a group they would be recognised by fans at least. We'd also get a nice groupe picture :)

So, anyone interested or who thinks they might be able to make it, please tell me!

Also, people from everywhere are welcome to make suggestions. For instance, Terry Fawles seems to be barefoot in his official art. Should Ian be barefoot too? Or should he wear some kind of sandals he can remoe for pictures (in case peole photograph his feet, that is :p)
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay