Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 7 of 25[ 973 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next

Re: The "Who Should I Cosplay?" ThreadTopic%20Title

PM me, I bite ;)

Time to repost my pics! Yeah, I think I've already posted 'em here, but whatevs.

Spoiler: The increasingly rare Sho-smile!

Spoiler: A normal pic of me

Spoiler: Another normal-looking pic!

Spoiler: Last one, ja?This one's in color! :P

Been here since 2/4/08

shojogirl wrote:
Time to repost my pics! Yeah, I think I've already posted 'em here, but whatevs.

Spoiler: The increasingly rare Sho-smile!

Spoiler: A normal pic of me

Spoiler: Another normal-looking pic!

Spoiler: Last one, ja?This one's in color! :P

I still stand with Maggey and Adrian's good too but if you took off your glasses and wore a wig, I think you could go as Regina.

tyron256 wrote:
ive been thinking of doing a PW cosplay at some point so id like to get some opinions

pic is a little old but i havent really changed

note: it doesnt need to be someone with glasses

Spoiler: please ignore katana

I totally saw a Kristoph when I first saw you... thats all I've got for now (bleggh I'm tired).

thehoveringhooligan wrote:
Well my Alita cosplay was a great success (yay) and I've been trying to think of another cosplay to make for whatever con I decide to go to next but I'm really not sure what. halp?

Spoiler: lol me

Totally agree with Fraulein here, specially the Olga Orly part <:

Shojogirl: You'd make pretty much the best Maggey ever. But if you'd rather do something else, I think you could pull off Viola if you wore a wig and didn't have glasses. Really depends on whether you feel like doing a happier character or a more... Viola ish character.

Hovering Hooligan: Olgaaaaa. I tried to come up with a second alternative, but could not.

PM me, I bite ;)

OMG VIOLA?!?!?!?!

She's, like, so much like me, personality-wise. Lol x 10000

But yeah, I could do a Maggey....That'd be kinda fun....Maybe.....
Lol, thanks for the input!
Been here since 2/4/08

:garyuu: eh? just need the wig and i should be able to pull it off. :yuusaku:

Beware! I'm the evil ID number!

here is my picture:
Spoiler:

Who do you think I could cosplay? I'm willing to colour my hair a little bit more black or brown, but not too much. Cutting is no problem, but not too short. my mother is helping me with a costume, since she is good at sewing. :pearl:

Yabadab :redd:
Signature by Vickynator

Last edited by yabadab on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think you would make a great Lana!

agreed! i definately see the Lana in you

lana might be a good idea, but how am I supposed to find those shoulder-things and those medals? :eh?:
I'm going to try it, Thanks! :will:

Signature by Vickynator

The epaulets shouldn't be too hard to make, just get creative with some cloth and cardboard. And I'll bet you could find medals like that at a costume shop.

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

Well.... I suppose some input wouldn't be too bad, ja?

Spoiler: Lots of pictures of a very ugly Harra. ^^
... I don't remember what I was auditioning for, but it was an audition picture. ((Did I mention how much I hate blush and lipstick? Mum made me put them on.))
My English Teacher back from the 8th grade requested this picture be taken and sent to her, so it's one of my favorites.
Valentine's Day at school, best not to ask how I got so many kisses.
Half of my Shelly DeKiller costume, no makeup, monocle, or bowtie in the picture, and the reason my face is red is because the room was ninety degrees farenheit and outside was 102 degrees. Not to mention I was wearing three layers of shirts and one suit.
OC Cosplay Shot 1
OC Cosplay Shot 2
OC Cosplay Shot 3

Ehh, I can sew, not very well, but I'm getting there, and then wigs and makeup go a long way. ^^

Although, I've kinda already accepted that no matter WHAT I do, I'll never be a very good Gant.

I'll say Maya. Or Maggey. Or Trucy. Maybe Viola.

...I'm coming up blank on the guys side, sorry.

I'm not very good at this. :payne:

Let the dream begin~

Ooh, I'd LOVE to be Viola, I mean, straighten my hair and get the outfit, boom, done, but my friend will also kill me because SHE wants to be Viola ((even though I'm more likely to get a costume sooner and look like her already, oh well. ^^))

Maggey, getting a wig and being Maggey, that would be AWESOME. <33

Danke, Madame Franzise. ^^

I do what I can, hon. :butzthumbs:

@Harra Arial: I think a Lotta Hart, that'd be pretty awesome if you cosplayed her :D

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

Hi,again. :maya:
I recently found out that my cousin is coming to an upcoming convention with me. And she is a fellow PW fan. She wants to know who she should go as, but I really don't know at all. BTW- Please don't say Regina, because I'm going as Regina already, and that would be weird for two cousins to go as the same thing at the same time....

Spoiler: This is her.
Yeah, lol@Mac Photo Booth. Anyone know what Chelsea should go as!?!? :meekins: Image

Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

Let the dream begin~

MaimJay wrote:
@Harra Arial: I think a Lotta Hart, that'd be pretty awesome if you cosplayed her :D

LOTTA! Ohh man, that is amazing. I'll keep that in mind, if there's any-way I could get the cherry 'fro. <33 That would be AWESOME. <33

<3 <3 <3

Fraulein wrote:
I recently found out that my cousin is coming to an upcoming convention with me. And she is a fellow PW fan. She wants to know who she should go as, but I really don't know at all. BTW- Please don't say Regina, because I'm going as Regina already, and that would be weird for two cousins to go as the same thing at the same time....

Yeah, lol@Mac Photo Booth. Anyone know what Chelsea should go as!?!? :meekins: Image

She'd make a cute Maya. Didn't Regina and Maya pal up? O:
Igiari! 2025 is a brand new literate Phoenix Wright roleplay forum, aking place on a retconned timeline with characters from PW and AJ. We need YOU!

Fraulein wrote:

I'd say Angel Starr, Dahlia or Iris.

Pink Chicken

Fraulein wrote:

I think she'd make an awesome Dahlia if she gets herself a wig. *nod nod*
:that-b-word:

Thanks, everyone.
Chelsea says she'll consider going as Dahlia or Maya.
If you see a Regina and Dahlia/Maya together at upcoming conventions, it has a chance of being us! :pearl:

But yeah, Chels says thank you.

Whew! I started about halfway through the topic (I feared if I went all the way back some of the original posters wouldn't care to hear anymore since it's been so long) and jotted down notes on who everyone reminded me of since it can be a lot of fun. =)

But, I want to put a disclaimer- I tend to be reminded of a character from little things that jump out at me, rather than general hair color or length. I figure if you're looking to cosplay someone and like a suggestion enough, you'll be willing to get a wig to change something simple like hair color/length. ^_^

That being said, if I suggested an opposite gender, someone more 'stylized' within the Ace Attorney universe, or an older character, please don't take that as "WHUT YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE A MAN?", "I REALLY LOOK THAT GOOFY/WEIRD/STRANGE" or "I LOOK OLD?!!". Sometimes I think I reach for the less frequently cosplayed characters since their designs can be so darn cool too (and they usually don't get enough love). That being said, here are a few of my thoughts:

Madame Sho: Desiree DeLite (especially with that fun playground photo) & Cindy Stone.

Breathe: Vera Misham (so much!) & Angel Starr.

Mary Venge: Lana Skye, Mimi Miney, Plum Kitaki (she's one of my absolute favorites and no one ever cosplay's her. Look at your eyes and that fun, cute smile! You could totally pull off a fantastic Little Plum, broom katana and all <3) & Celeste Inpax.

Redd White: Bellboy, Richard Wellington (Seriously. Do it. :D I can see the scarf-choking hilarity just looking at these pictures.) & Daryan Crescend.

Anna Cassidy: April May (definitely!), Olga Orly, Ini Miney & Lotta Hart (yes yes!).

RidleytheRed: Bellboy, Jack Hammer (yes!), Bat & Matt Engarde (AND YES).

Godot-Fangirl: Viola Cadaverini (especially that first picture, I can just see you 'kekeke'-ing holding a cup of tea instead of a wii-mote XD), & Valerie Hawthorne.

Olly Dolly: Lana Skye, Thalassa Gramarye & Lamiroir.

Jessweeee: Young Ema Skye & Maya Fey (look at that smile!)

Dark Coffee Jazz: Bruce Goodman, Terry Fawles & (if you were willing to go to the extreme of a prosthetic nose and partial baldcap, or just play it up with makeup) Spark Brushel (this would make me one of the happiest people alive).

Fleggin: Phoenix Wright & Glen Elg.

Sharp Cookies: April May, Celeste Inpax & Alita Tiala.

Saikune: Maggey Byrde & Ini Miney.

Tsukixkumori: Viola Cadaverini, Maya Fey & Mia Fey (after seeing the newer photo :D).

Fraulein: (A stretch but I think it'd be so fabulous) Maximillion Galactica, Angel Starr & Elise Deauxnim (I seriously think you'd be an amazing Elise. I can't NOT see it now.)

Lana_Skyes_Heart: Angel Starr, Franziska vonKarma & Dee Vasquez.

Flying_Staplers: Machi Tobaye (YES) & Olga Orly.

Annegata: Lisa Basil (she's so awesome why does no one cosplay her? D:) & Iris.

Bailey: Apollo Justice (oh god yes you'd be so adorable) & Maggey Byrde.

The Hovering Hooligan: Angel Starr, Mimi Miney, Lotta Hart & Olga Orly.

Tyron256: Mike Meekins, Bat & Machi Tobaye.

Yabadab: Klaiver Gavin (although maybe your shirt/jacket combo is influencing me XD) & Valant Gramarye (oh god he's another one of my favorites o_o I know it seems like a stretch but if you aren't adverse to crossplaying I think you could pull off SUCH an amazing Valant. <3)

Harra Arial: Iris (I just keep seeing her when I look at your photos; you give off such a sweet and calm vibe <3)

And that's it I believe! If I missed you I promise it wasn't on purpose, some of the linked photos are broken now. Also, if you posted in pages 1 through 3 and are still interested in getting more suggestions I'll gladly go back and look. I just didn't want to clog the thread up any more than I already have XD.

Pink Chicken

o_o Wow Leesers! You're good @_@
(Love your Ema Skye cosplay btw)

I think I would like suggestions as what I should cosplay as well!
I will be preparing for Anime LA in January and I would like to cosplay a Gyakuten Saiban character.
Here is my picture:
Spoiler:

^^ The first one is the most recent picture of me, and it is without make up on.
The rest are of different hair styles, makeup, and somewhat different angles..
:D

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

nijinko wrote:

I will be preparing for Anime LA in January and I would like to cosplay a Gyakuten Saiban character.
Here is my picture:
Spoiler:

^^ The first one is the most recent picture of me, and it is without make up on.

With the dark hair i'd say :uramidn: or :sassy: . And the light hair is almost perfect for :franny:

Thanks Leesers!
:edgy: Klavier might be a good choise, but then I have to grow my hair a bit longer, since I don't want a wig :lana:
And don't worry about that crossplayin thing, I really like crossplaying! because the men are cooler and easier to cosplay than the woman, or is it only me that thinks like that... :eh?:
anyway, I am already training my voice to cosplay Klavier
(I have a bit of a low, almost boyish-like voice althought I am a girl)

Signature by Vickynator

nijinko wrote:
I think I would like suggestions as what I should cosplay as well! I will be preparing for Anime LA in January and I would like to cosplay a Gyakuten Saiban character.

Here is my picture:

Spoiler:

OH MAN. I can't NOT see it now, but you could potentially think this is a terrible choice. I truly think you would make one of the most adorable Pearl's EVER. With that range of fun faces you posted I could totally see you go from giggly to 'rub-your-face' crying because Mystic Maya's gone. It would be so awesome because it's so rare to see a Pearl cosplay, yet she's such a fun character! :D

But if Pearl really isn't your type of character, I could also easily see Franziska being a lot of fun (seeing how well you pull off light wigs!) and totally agree with Johnny Rotan that Viola might be a lot of fun as well. =)

ps: Your Aporro is awesome! I absolutely love it! o_o <3 And thank you so, so much for the compliment towards my Ema. ;_; I had SO much fun at Otakon hanging out with all of these amazing Ace Attorney fans; everyone was so positive and fun, it made the whole convention a blast. <3

yabadab wrote:
Thanks Leesers!
Klavier might be a good choise, but then I have to grow my hair a bit longer, since I don't want a wig. And don't worry about that crossplayin thing, I really like crossplaying! because the men are cooler and easier to cosplay than the woman, or is it only me that thinks like that...

Anyway, I am already training my voice to cosplay Klavier (I have a bit of a low, almost boyish-like voice althought I am a girl)

I'm so glad! *whew* I was afraid some people might take my suggestions the wrong way. I really do think you'd make a fantastic Klaiver, especially if you'd like to use your own hair. :D Although, from styling my boyfriends wig I know how darn difficult making that drill style can be, but I could see it being much more managble working with your own hair. :D

nijinko wrote:

Here is my picture:
Spoiler:

I agree with Leesers about going as Pearl. I could also see a little of Trucy or Viola.
Good luck! :maya:

nijinko wrote:

Here is my picture:
Spoiler:

When I first saw you I was like, PEARL OMG D: you'd make an awesome Pearl C:
But I agree on what the others have said too.

Pink Chicken

Johnny Rotan wrote:
With the dark hair i'd say :uramidn: or :sassy: . And the light hair is almost perfect for :franny:

:D My first choice was :franny: but I saw about 5 of them at Anime Expo (which is a lot for a non-mainstream series) and all of them looked so legit I was discouraged from cosplaying her. But you were right on the dot about what I wanted to cosplay. Thank you ^^

Leesers wrote:
OH MAN. I can't NOT see it now, but you could potentially think this is a terrible choice. I truly think you would make one of the most adorable Pearl's EVER. With that range of fun faces you posted I could totally see you go from giggly to 'rub-your-face' crying because Mystic Maya's gone. It would be so awesome because it's so rare to see a Pearl cosplay, yet she's such a fun character! :D

But if Pearl really isn't your type of character, I could also easily see Franziska being a lot of fun (seeing how well you pull off light wigs!) and totally agree with Johnny Rotan that Viola might be a lot of fun as well. =)

ps: Your Aporro is awesome! I absolutely love it! o_o <3 And thank you so, so much for the compliment towards my Ema. ;_; I had SO much fun at Otakon hanging out with all of these amazing Ace Attorney fans; everyone was so positive and fun, it made the whole convention a blast. <3

(Ahh oh my.. Thank you x_x I messed up on Aporro's collar though QQ)
I think Pearls is such a cute character, especially her hair!! :O but I'm 170cm (I think 5 feet 7 inches?) in height. Imagine adding the loop on top of my hair @_@ I think I'll be 6 feet tall.
Maybe I should stuff my chest and pretend I'm Pearls channeling Mia >_<
Thank you for the suggestion! If I go through with this, it might turn out quite interesting.

Fraulein wrote:
I agree with Leesers about going as Pearl. I could also see a little of Trucy or Viola.
Good luck! :maya:

Trucy was my second pick. Not many people seem to cosplay her, and I wouldn't need to get a wig for her hairstyle.
Thank you ^^

MaimJay wrote:
When I first saw you I was like, PEARL OMG D: you'd make an awesome Pearl C:
But I agree on what the others have said too.

:D Really! Maybe I look cute like a little kid! :3 (just kidding) I wish I was short and petite like a little kid as well. Too bad I'm too tall and lanky for Pearls T_T
But thank you :D

@nijinko: y'know I just thought of it now but you would make a good Iris too (:

True Love~

@Lessers: Wow. I do believe your the first one to not say anything about me being Olga Orly. XD Nice change, though. Never thought of Alita or Celeste (I only thought of April May because of my hair), so thanks! : D

And how you even have the patience to say who looks like who for all those people... I wouldn't be able to do it. Plain and simple. XD I commend you for doing so~

@ninjinko: I'm sorry, but you just scream Pearl to me. You look so young and cute~ Too bad about the height thing, though. XD

Think you'd make a cute Trucy or Maya, though. ^w^

Leesers wrote:
I'm so glad! *whew* I was afraid some people might take my suggestions the wrong way. I really do think you'd make a fantastic Klaiver, especially if you'd like to use your own hair. :D Although, from styling my boyfriends wig I know how darn difficult making that drill style can be, but I could see it being much more managble working with your own hair. :D

Maybe a lot of hair gel would work... :yuusaku:
Making that drill style is indeed very difficult, I have already tried it, It didn't work out very well... :lana:
Anyway, I will try the hair, otherwise I could always let someone put extentions in my hair.
Yay for my mom! :edgy: she said she could make me a whole klavier outfit! :gant:

Signature by Vickynator

Ermm...*shuffles feet*

Spoiler: Pics

^ Click for my graphics ^

Nadindi wrote:
Ermm...*shuffles feet*

I could see you as Lana or Pearl. :pearl:
Maybe even younger Trucy. :maya:

Fraulein wrote:
Nadindi wrote:
Ermm...*shuffles feet*

I could see you as Lana or Pearl. :pearl:
Maybe even younger Trucy. :maya:

:pearl-blush: Thanks!
^ Click for my graphics ^

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

I was just thinking Younger Trucy myself, honestly.
I think you'd pull it off quite well!

WEEGEE

Hey guys, I'm thinking about going as somebody from GS this Halloween, any suggestions?
Spoiler:
I'm also going to cut my hair next week anyways.

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

If you had longer hair/got one of those creepy long hair wigs, you could go for Viola for Halloween, maybe... if you want creepy, that is.

WEEGEE

Forgot to add that the picture is taken this summer, so my hair is a tad longer now~

Gatoh wrote:
Hey guys, I'm thinking about going as somebody from GS this Halloween, any suggestions?
Spoiler:
I'm also going to cut my hair next week anyways.

Viola, Maggey, maybe Adrian if you're willing to get a wig or dye your hair. Good luck! :pearl:
Page 7 of 25 [ 973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay