Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 2 of 2[ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Sakura-con '08Topic%20Title

~Darker than a moonless night

Sakuracon turned out to be lots of fun. There were alot more PW cosplays this year. I dont have pictures from the gathering, but everyone is still uploading their galleries.

As for myself, I was Godot on Friday and Edgeworth (normal and tres-bien version) on Saturday. I have only a few pictures right now...

Crazyface extraordinare

I ended up not only going as Ash Ketchum and Light Yagami, but also as pinksweater!Phoenix. I'm pretty sure I was the only pinksweater!Phoenix there - I was at the Friday photoshoot. I was Ash on Sunday though, but I did come and take pics of the PW photoshoot.

KazZu wrote:
and Edgeworth (normal and tres-bien version) on Saturday.

I was the one who gave you those two drawings, KaZzu.
ahaha I have no idea if you even remember. I was dressed as Light at the time, and it was pretty late.
But yeah, that was me!
I have a few pictures of you at the PW photoshoot on Friday if you want them.

Snow wrote:
I was the one who gave you those two drawings, KaZzu.
ahaha I have no idea if you even remember. I was dressed as Light at the time, and it was pretty late.
But yeah, that was me!

OH! Thank you! Of course I couldnt forget that xD Its currently filed in my briefcase under A for awesome.

Id love to see some of the photoshoot pictures. I brought my camera but hardly took any pictures during the con since I was so busy >_<

Snow wrote:

[/quote]

Just..dont post any group pics from Fridays shoot.

Everyone thought I made a pretty good Edgeworth, even I thought so. (That means something. I hate my appearance and didnt even WANT to go as Edgey) but cameras..ugh..they do NOT like me. I bet I look SO bad. >_<

That was great though. It was the most fun Iv ever had at a photoshoot. Im really glad my roommate convinced me to go as Edgey. I really like the fanbase ( the fangirls are kind of scary though) and Im definitely going as Edgeworth again. Im also trying to get my friend to go as Gant.

Last edited by The 5th on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, those pictures are just too good, KaZzu. I'm very curious about the reactions to your Tres Bien Edgeworth!

Gwiffen wrote:
Wow, those pictures are just too good, KaZzu. I'm very curious about the reactions to your Tres Bien Edgeworth!

We switched into tres bien attire during the final battle of cosplay chess (we were the kings). It was a pretty good reaction XD

I'm all over that drift!

KaZzu wrote:
We switched into tres bien attire during the final battle of cosplay chess (we were the kings). It was a pretty good reaction XD

I didn't actually make it to this year's SakuraCon, but I had to come in here and comment on those pics. xD They're absolutely amazing.

Did you guys make your own dresses?

Wheeeeeeee~

I went as Gumshoe. :gymshoe:
Were any of you at the PW photo shoot on sunday?
I was the only guy cosplaying there.
Hehehe...
MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*

.Zyfarius. wrote:
I went as Gumshoe. :gymshoe:
Were any of you at the PW photo shoot on sunday?
I was the only guy cosplaying there.

Youuu! I was 'in character Edgworth" as the other Edgeys put it. You know, the one cowering while they were dancing the ' Hare hare yukai"

Last edited by The 5th on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

:D!

By pretty good reaction I think he means all the girls in the crowd basically exploded. xD Cosplay chess made my life. It was the best event I went to. Closely followed by the two PW photoshoots.

I was only in PW costume on Friday as Mia but I'm pretty sure Trucy giving Hobo Feenie four pennies and him being like "O: My allowance!" made my life as well.

Good times.

@ .Zyfarius.: I saw you. XD I was wearing a pikachu costume at the time because it was Sunday. You were awesome. XD

Everyone was awesome actually. D:
It's probably because this series is so cool.

Crazyface extraordinare

Cosplay chess was EPIC!

Anyway, here's the pictures. I don't think I got any of Klavier though, so uh... no worries? 8D;
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0393.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0392.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0389.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize27.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/resize28.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0381.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0384.jpg < FEY BRAWL

I'll eventually have more once my friend gets around to putting up his pictures. >__>; Since I was posing a lot too I made him take most of them.

Saweet! That Ini Miney is just spot on! And of course, can't deny the awesomeness that is the Diego/Godot (that's :godot: by the way, argh Idiot Day censoring!) pair. :godot: Ahh... *is inspired*

aliciachu wrote:
By pretty good reaction I think he means all the girls in the crowd basically exploded. xD Cosplay chess made my life. It was the best event I went to. Closely followed by the two PW photoshoots.

I was only in PW costume on Friday as Thalassa but I'm pretty sure Trucy giving Hobo Feenie four pennies and him being like "O: My allowance!" made my life as well.

Good times.

Seconded. Cosplay chess was so much fun! It's the first year I dont think I screwed up too badly. I was the Renji. I am now covered in bruises but Byakuya has more and I beat the hell out of his sword, HA!

Why is it that you never have a camera when you really need one? Sunday after my friend left with my camera I started playing poker with Hobo Pheonix and Trucey. Then we played BS, or as we called it 'OBJECTION!" and no camera!

Snow wrote:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/Sakuracon08/IMG_0389.jpg

OMG ELLIOT! ;_____;

And um... is Godot "La Li Lu Le Lo" today? x___x; (I guess I'll have my answer if it shows up twice...)

At any rate, cute pictures! Sakuracon looks like such a pretty venue, and all the cosplay looks great too!

No, "Valant" translates to :godot:. I was speaking of Ninjattorney and KaZzu's usual cosplay duo WIN.

TLS Admin and Representative

KaZzu makes an amazing Godot, as always. That other Godot kneeling before your Mia had a bit of a hair crisis, though.

Also, the Fey fight = win. Please don't hurt me when I say I mistook your Morgan Fey cosplayer for Plum Kitaki at least once. Don't hurt meeeeee!!

Finally, that Ini Miney was very, very nicely done.

I love my Papa!

The 5th wrote:
aliciachu wrote:

I was only in PW costume on Friday as Thalassa but I'm pretty sure Trucy giving Hobo Feenie four pennies and him being like "O: My allowance!" made my life as well.

Good times.

Seconded. Cosplay chess was so much fun! It's the first year I dont think I screwed up too badly. I was the Renji. I am now covered in bruises but Byakuya has more and I beat the hell out of his sword, HA!

Why is it that you never have a camera when you really need one? Sunday after my friend left with my camera I started playing poker with Hobo Pheonix and Trucey. Then we played BS, or as we called it 'OBJECTION!" and no camera!

Wait one second...Hey! I know you! You were the Edgeworth that me and :hobohodo: were playing with! I was :minuki:

I had alot of fun hanging out with you two. Ah memories of playing OBJECTION! That was fun.

I was the Mia surrounded by Diego/Godots.

It was a great Photoshoot and I had a wonderful time. Everyone looked great!

I <3 Joo!

I was the Mia with the Affection sign!

It was great to meet everyone, not to mention I was surprised some recognized me from the board.

Everyone looked great and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

Just talking to myself...

Hi everyone. I went to Sakuracon '08 as well. I was the "In-Character" :eh?: at the photoshoot on friday. Thanks to everyone for such a great time. Here are some of the pics my friend managed to get. (Complete with commentary.)

Shucks Miss Mia, when I saw what you did, it made me blush something fierce.

Hope I didn't ruin this picture with ya Prosecutor, it was something else. I thought I saw you in like 4 places at once;guess that's what coffee does to ya pal.

I don't know why everyone gets so angry at Miss Dahlia, she was the sweetest little thing to me, pal. She even gave me this nice bottle to hold onto...

I thought I saw a couple ghosts...! Must've been my mind playing tricks on me though

Don't Miss Mia and the Defendant look so nice together? 's like they're an old married couple almost. Which I could say the same for me and a certain waitress...*sigh.*

Little Ema Skye. She sure grew up, glad to see she joined the force. She's pretty darn smart. Even figured how make a new and improved Blue Badger that talks!

Ms. Von Karma was there too. She worked me over so hard for awhile I thought I was seeing double. And then Mr. Edgeworth joined in....T_T

Someone even dressed up like me pal! I was all excited that some kid wanted to be me! Though I don't know if that or the steak dinner I had that night was best part. He might've been trying to imitate me because I'm such a big wheel down at the station...

In the end though, we all had fun, and in my book. That's what counts pal. Also, apologies to Mr. Edgeworth, but those guys were really scary and had way more guns than me, plus you tossed me in front of the crazy old lady, so I figured it was alright.

I wish I had more of the some of other antics that went on during the photoshoot but my fantastic cameraman seems to have ADD and wandered off about halfway through. Still like I said, it was awesome and I'll be looking forward to next year. ^^
I whole-heartedly support Damon Gant for president in 2008.

Mafia: It's like a jealous, bitter, angry, smoking hot girlfriend you can't break up with because she's a demon in the sack....

I <3 Joo!

Awwww that pic of us came out great Detective Gumshoe! :D

[quote="Matt Gumshoe"]Hi everyone. I went to Sakuracon '08 as well. I was the "In-Character" :eh?: at the photoshoot on friday. Thanks to everyone for such a great time. Here are some of the pics my friend managed to get. (Complete with commentary.)

Also, apologies to Mr. Edgeworth, but those guys were really scary and had way more guns than me, plus you tossed me in front of the crazy old lady, so I figured it was alright.[/i]

Yes detective that is one thing no one will ever do as well as you; being Gumshoe. It's almost worth a pay raise..almost.
( seriously, I have never seen anyone more perfectly in character, and I have been to A LOT of conventions)

Don't worry about it. Actually, I was afraid of being caught on camera. Photos are nasty things in the hands of others. *emos*

Wheeeeeeee~

Yeah, I was that other Gumshoe. I guess I was Chibi Gumshoe. Kinda.
I'm always slightly "in character". It's just how I am.
Hehehe...

Aww, every time I see the Friday pics I get sad that I missed Friday :larry:

I remember you, ChibiGumshoe! I was the :franny: with Maya and Mia on Saturday and Sunday! We ran into you guys a bunch XD

I found the Cosplay Chess on Youtube! Unfortunately, the audio quality sucks.

I'm guessing you won, Mr. KaZzu, as you had Leeroy Jenkins on your side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URO-FAkTfSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rGAoXS15M&feature=user - O.O You pulled a Godot... AS EDGEWORTH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsT8fbQF ... re=related - 0.0 You had Leeroy... AND JESUS ON YOUR TEAM!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7wakV77 ... re=related - You changed into the maid outfits on stage... *Hakuro breaks*

Hakuro de Killer wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rGAoXS15M&feature=user - O.O You pulled a Godot... AS EDGEWORTH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsT8fbQF ... re=related - 0.0 You had Leeroy... AND JESUS ON YOUR TEAM!?
breaks*

Wammy Wuzzle! I was hoping someone would eventually post Edgey vs Martel. That was great! But I think it was tea, not coffee.

Yes, our team owned the hell out of the other as far as characters went. Im a little pissed because all though my battle was posted; they cut it short which left out the best part. >_<

I <3 Joo!

Hakuro de Killer wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URO-FAkTfSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7wakV77 ... re=related - You changed into the maid outfits on stage... *Hakuro breaks*

Awww I'm so sad I missed it but the line to get in was longer than Longcat :(

Fabulous!

I'm lucky I haven't shown up in any pics on the web at all
which is for the best I'd rather not show up unless I had it perfect ^^

No avatar right now. Because I can. :D

The Sakura-Con was great this year! I took a lot of pictures. But... Not nearly as many as last year, sadly. I still took a lot, though. :D
I'll post a few of them once I actually get them uploaded to Photobucket. ._.;

@The 5th;
Yooou! I remember you! You were that one amazing Edgey at the convention. :3
But... You were still too in character, I say. (Nah. Kidding.) xD;
Yep... I was that one very out of character Edgeworth with the incomplete cosplay. The one that kept urging you to dance with the rest of us as you cowered in the corner. xD;
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly

Robo-Aly

I'm going to Sakura Con next year, but I couldn't make it out this year :(

I have my hotel room booked and everything ^^

I wish I could go to Sakuracon with you guys, but I live in Maine and Maine is kinda on the complete opposite of the country. However, if any of you plan on Portcon Maine, Anime Boston, or Otakon, you might just see me there!

The Mage

It looks like you all had fun there! I wish I could have gone.

Is there some place in this forum where you could post your photos from collections of past events? A sticky, maybe?
Minuki: Papa, Mama, yuuhan no jikan desu yo!
Naruhodou: Yosh! Ramen!
Mitsurugi: Naze ore wa Mama da? Sore ni, ano ramen wa ore no mono da!
Naruhodou: IGIARI!! RAMEN!!
Minuki: Yare yare, mata ka... ^^;

Kore wa Gyakuten kazoku no futsuu no yoru. Futsuu no.

SELECT wrote:
The Sakura-Con was great this year! I took a lot of pictures. But... Not nearly as many as last year, sadly. I still took a lot, though. :D
I'll post a few of them once I actually get them uploaded to Photobucket. ._.;

@The 5th;
Yooou! I remember you! You were that one amazing Edgey at the convention. :3
But... You were still too in character, I say. (Nah. Kidding.) xD;
Yep... I was that one very out of character Edgeworth with the incomplete cosplay. The one that kept urging you to dance with the rest of us as you cowered in the corner. xD;

Amazing?? Ah..thanks. ^^ To be honest, I didnt want to cosplay because I thought Id make a horrible Edgey but my roommate vehemently insisted and Im not one to argue with a scary German lady and a whip.

No avatar right now. Because I can. :D

@The 5th; If anyone was a horrible Edgey, it was meee... Most certainly not you. You had the full Edgey cosplay and everything! And you even acted like him. Twas epic. :D
As for me... I decided to go as Edgeworth completely last minute, and hastily threw together a not-so-great closet cosplay.
I didn't even have the right pants... or shoes. D;
I only went as Edgey this year because the rest of my group were cosplaying PW characters, too... and I wanted to join in the fun. :D

I'm planning on going as Edgeworth again next year, but this time, I promised myself to actually get a decent Edgeworth cosplay before the con. I've already gotten myself a pair of magenta pants, but I'm going to have to make a new magenta blazer to go with it... because the red blazer I was wearing certainly won't go with it. xD;

I hope I'll get to see you next year at the con if you go again. I mean... If you choose to go as Edgey again, we can be Edgey clones once more. :D

...Okay, I'll shut up now.
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly

Wheeeeeeee~

I may actually attempt Gumshoe's hair next year. Provided I don't grow out of my costume.
Which I probably will.

5th: You were a great Edgey. Don't put yourself down.
Hehehe...

Just talking to myself...

I'm going to be reprising my Gumshoe role this year, complete with hair and pen behind the ear this time. ^^

With the added bonus of having gotten all my friends to go as AA characters. Sadly, most of them will be going as Apollo Justice Charas, so I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well...
I whole-heartedly support Damon Gant for president in 2008.

Mafia: It's like a jealous, bitter, angry, smoking hot girlfriend you can't break up with because she's a demon in the sack....

Wheeeeeeee~

Matt Gumshoe wrote:
I'm going to be reprising my Gumshoe role this year, complete with hair and pen behind the ear this time. ^^

With the added bonus of having gotten all my friends to go as AA characters. Sadly, most of them will be going as Apollo Justice Charas, so I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well...

I forgot the pen this year. And the bandage. I had to steal a roll from my mom's first-aid kit. I didn't even try the hair.

All my pals cosplayed as AA characters (*cough* SELECT.). I decided to go as Gumshoe a week prior to the actual event. You were actually the first AA cosplayer I saw, Matt. You were so in character, it was slightly intimidating.
Hehehe...

I love my Papa!

All of you people were so awsome. I miss you guys...Hopefully I'll be able to go next year.

:minuki:
Page 2 of 2 [ 78 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay