Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Has anyone got any experience with this ebay store?Topic%20Title

Hi guys
I'm going to London EXPO as Mia hopefully, and I've been looking around for an outfit but I'm having little luck (and God help me if I try to MAKE one).

I found this store on eBay selling one that looks okay, not 100% accurate but I'm planning on modifying it a bit;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gyakuten-Saiban-Chi ... m153.l1262

Does anyone have experience with these guys? Are their outfits okay? Do you think this costume looks okay?
Thanks for any advice! I've never cosplayed before (or gone go a con where it'd be acceptible!) so this is all new to me. :)
Re: Has anyone got any experience with this ebay store?Topic%20Title

I like elbow patches...

I'm going to London EXPO too as a first time cosplayer

anyway I'm not sure, I mean I always figured making the costume was half the fun, and i know that in Debenhams they have skirts like Mia's with the zip down the front in the school uniform bit but that kinda depends on if you'd fit or not i guess

Sorry I'm probably not being helpful atr all, but i'm pretty sure you could make something that could look a lot better then that but it depends on how you are with a needle and if you have the time I suppose

I'm currently making clay models of the characters, check out my fanart thread which i would link here if i knew how........oh and I will take requests or ideas at least

Oh, do they? I must admit I'd rather go out and make up an outfit myself, I'm sure between my mother and I we can wangle something that vaguely resembles Mia's costume!

Who are you cosplaying as? I'm so excited about the whole thing.

Hm. It looks decent, but of course, you have to watch out wether it's decently made.
Check the sellers feedback.

Oh! You're heading to the MCM too? :3 By any chance are you heading to October?
And by any other chance are you one of the Mia's on the Phoenix Wright Group thread on the MCM forums? xD
If not: We have a group going currently... http://www.mcmexpogroup.com/forums/view ... &sk=t&sd=a
There's the thread. x3

-Shall be cosplaying her PW OC Jade Edgeworth.-

I like elbow patches...

Yeah if you check out charity shops you should be able to pick up a jacket or even in the sales. Also I can make magatama necklaces if you are interested.

I'm going as Ron, I am a girl, well 24 so not really a girl but certainly not male at least but I don't think a guy could really pull him off anyway. I had so much fun making my outfit there is a thread somewhere (I'm better at dress-making than computers so i have no idea how rto link it to this here)

Are you planning on being younger or older Mia? The suit is the same (you'd think she's splash out on a more appropriate outfit before lampstands but evidently not i suppose)

I'm currently making clay models of the characters, check out my fanart thread which i would link here if i knew how........oh and I will take requests or ideas at least

Yesss, I'm Leeniebop over there! I don't post too much but I'm one heck of a lurker. I am totally new to all of this, so it's a bit rabbit-in-headlights for me, but I'm enjoying every moment of it! I'm going to be Elaine from Monkey Island on the sunday, providing I can dig out my old boots ;)

Margo, I was planning on going as an older Mia because the black basque thing is just too sexy. It's finding a dress/outfit that's got the zip down the front that's going to be hard. I shall be exploring Southampton and hoping to find something this week, though. I have quite a bit of time to hunt, I suppose.

I can't wait to see your Ron outfit. I would LOVE to go as him someday, he's such a pretty and sweet character. My favourite would probably be playing Edgeworth or Franziska, but I'm not sure how well I'd pull off an Edgeworth and I soooo don't have the skills yet to make a costume for a Frannie! (and here's me dreaming of making a Gurren Lagann costume for Miname con next year -_-;)

My OTP of OTP's. <3

I've bought two costumes from that store, and I'm happy with both of them. The quality was a lot better than I thought it would be, and it took about 3 weeks to a month to get the costumes. I'd say that's pretty reasonable, especially since they're in Hong Kong.

I recommend them. ^_^
(But, I'm someone who can't sew and such. ^_^;;)
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay