Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 2[ 51 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Cauterized Cosplay's AA Photo Thread (Updated 12/09/2009!)Topic%20Title

I'm all over that drift!

Hey everyone!

So, in the style of many of the fanart and fanfic threads in the other sections, my group and I wanted to make a post of pictures of the various Ace Attorney cosplays we've done, since we've done a LOT of them. We're hoping the photos might inspire you with some ideas for your own cosplays, and also help to drive home the point that the character you choose to cosplay does not necessarily have to look like you. The "Who Should I Cosplay" thread is fun and all, but we do so love our theater makeup and wigs. We also just wanted a dumping ground for all our pictures since we go to a lot of cons, and don't want to spam up this forum by posting thread after thread if we're the only ones attending a certain convention. :oops:

So here's some of our pics. This post is REALLY image heavy, you've been warned.

Myself, Impure_Impulse, and BadFangirl are all here on C-R. All the other Cauterized Cosplay members are not, but they can be found other places. With the exception of Phoenix and Edgeworth, all of our costumes were either handmade (like Apollo's vest and pants and Franziska's vest) or created from altered clothes at Goodwill or other thrift stores (like Larry and Klavier). We all do our own wig styling, makeup, and prop work.

~I'm DarkenedWings. I've cosplayed Phoenix, young Phoenix, young Klavier (borrowing the shirt and wig from Impure_Impulse, since she was the one who put those together), and Apollo. (I like me some defense attorneys, what can I say?) I'm working on an older Klavier atm, and am considering Maya and/or Iris for a future cosplay.
Spoiler: DarkenedWings' Cosplays
Phoenix Wright

Young Phoenix Wright

Young Klavier Gavin

Apollo Justice

~Impure_Impulse has cosplayed Edgeworth, Franziska, Klavier, young Klavier, Kristoph, and Daryan. (She likes her prosecutors.) She's currently planning Jake Marshall and Godot, possibly Iris.
Spoiler: Impure_Impulse's Cosplays
Miles Edgeworth

Franziska von Karma

Klavier Gavin

Young Klavier Gavin
(Yes, she has the headphones too, made from an altered set of existing headphones.)

Kristoph Gavin

(With Shahnida as Klavier)

Daryan Crescend

(with Ryshili as Manfred and Livejournal's Teagueful as Godot)

~BadFangirl has cosplayed Larry and Gant. She's also got a mostly-finished Ron DeLite, and has artist!Larry in the works. She is also planning a Lamiroir.
Spoiler: BadFangirl's Cosplays
Larry Butz

Damon Gant
(With Shahnida as Klavier)

~StellarWing (not on C-R) has cosplayed Gumshoe, Hobo Phoenix and Trucy. The Trucy costume was one I made for her, with some help from the other members of our group. The Hobo Phoenix was one I also put together myself, and let her wear since she looks better in it than I do.
Spoiler: StellarWing's Cosplays
Dick Gumshoe

Hobo Phoenix Wright

Trucy Wright

~Silverxplayer (not on C-R) has cosplayed Maggey Byrde and Detective Ema. She's considering cosplaying Lana as well.
Spoiler: Silverxplayer's Cosplays
Maggey Byrde

Detective Ema Skye

~X-Potion (also not on C-R) has cosplayed Manfred von Karma, a costume that Impure_Impulse made for other people to wear. We're trying to force her to be our Vera.
Spoiler: Xpotion's Cosplay

Hope you guys enjoyed! We'll probably be dumping more photos here when we get some good ones, or make new costumes. :)

Last edited by DarkenedWings on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: The Cauterized Cosplay Ace Attorney Photo ThreadTopic%20Title

OH. MY. GOD.

GANT. THAT GANT.

You are all extremely talented and amazing; I can promise that my sudden urge for caps lock isn't a case of favoritism, but I'll be DAMNED if BadFangirl's Gant didn't make my entire night. <3

Also, I totally agree with your points regarding diversity in character choice for cosplay. It's sometimes difficult to match a character based on a photograph because you'll always be inclined to suggest something based on the individuals natural hairstyle and color; but if you can shy away from that SO many characters are possible. =) I always urge people to first go with a character they love; usually that respect and admiration for the character will be all the driving force they'll need to stick with the process and make a cosplay turn out great. <3

Plus, on a more personal level, I don't think anyone would have thought to suggest Ema Skye if I had shown a picture of myself (short, choppy blonde hair). But I loved young Ema and fell even more in love with detective Ema, so I went for it. While I don't think it turned out amazing or anything, I sure as hell had a lot of fun making all of the pieces, and cosplaying her alongside other fantastic Ace Attorney cosplayers. <3

After a bit more thought (and time spent staring at your wonderful photos) something just clicked with me. Are you guys the hilariously amazing ones who put those Phoenix/Edgeworth/Larry 10 second surprise-butt-slapping videos on youtube? Because if so, I think I'm in love. ~ <3

Parking Lot Undresser

...Yeah, that's us. :X

You just can't handle the Butz!

^w^ I'm so glad I made you're night. If I put myself up on the "Who Should I Cosplay Thread?" I am 100% sure Mia would be highly recommended due to my might bust (G's baby!). And as flattering as that might be I'm not really a fan of Mia. Still think it is a very cute thread and a great place to start for new cosplayers. We have several videos. There are several short ones where we took turns slapping each other's butts. There is also video of our etiquette skit for a local convention. We also recently entered the masquerade at Yaoi Con 2008 and won "Best Group Costume".

Spoiler: Phoenix surprises Edgeworth

Spoiler: Larry suprises Gumshoe

Spoiler: Edgeworth's Revenge

Spoiler: Sac Con: December 2007

Spoiler: Masquerade Skit "Apollo INjustice", Yaoi Con 2008 *YAOI RELATED*

EDIT: Clarification and links fixed.
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010
Cammy Melee, YCon 2010 (55% Complete)

Last edited by badfangirl on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mm, glad you mentioned it! I'm kind of scared to check back in on the "Who Should I Cosplay Thread" I started way back when. I'm afraid it's sort of just degenerated into another "Which Character Do I Look Like" thread...

I agree wholeheartedly that you can cosplay pretty much anyone if you try, and your "true form" appearance really shouldn't have so much bearing on character choice. Makeup is absolutely AMAZING.

My OTP of OTP's. <3

badfangirl wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATfKRmsqsdo

Aaaaaah, I'm SO glad that you posted that!! Somehow Myka and I got to the cosplay late, or it started earlier than we thought, or something and we ended up missing the skit!! ;_;

I'm still sad that I missed it, though. It was awesome! :edgy:
Thanks to .•°٭blinq٭°•. for the lovely sig. ♥
"Note to Self: Don't get in crouton's way when it comes to Edgeworth. She WILL bite." - PhoenixFire

I love your eyebrows Sir VK <3

OMG! I know these people! D:

*Rewrites intro and puts own name in there as well* >_> <_< mwahahaha.

I'm all over that drift!

Leesers wrote:
After a bit more thought (and time spent staring at your wonderful photos) something just clicked with me. Are you guys the hilariously amazing ones who put those Phoenix/Edgeworth/Larry 10 second surprise-butt-slapping videos on youtube? Because if so, I think I'm in love. ~ <3

Thank you for your compliments, and yes, sadly that was us. :oops:

Random aside: Your Ema cosplay is adorable. :O I love it!

Gwiffen wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly that you can cosplay pretty much anyone if you try, and your "true form" appearance really shouldn't have so much bearing on character choice. Makeup is absolutely AMAZING.

THIS. THIS x 9000+. Makeup, wigs, binding (if crossplaying) and a nicely-fitting costume can turn you into just about anyone. Your poses and your facial expressions make all the difference too, because if you stand there and just stare at the camera, you're not going to look like Phoenix/Edgeworth/Apollo/whoever. Be dynamic! Study sprite poses. Make up funny poses for yourself. Become animated, and your photos will be a million times more interesting.

badfangirl wrote:
^w^ I'm so glad I made you're night.

You really, really did. =) Well, everyone in this amazing group did. You all have the ability to cosplay such an impressive range of characters and continue to show high-quality results on each and every one. It really is wonderful. :D

darkenedwings wrote:
Thank you for your compliments, and yes, sadly that was us.

You're very welcome! And no strike through! D: Surprise butt slapping is always welcome when garbed in Phoenix Wright cosplay. <3 (and thank you for the compliment too ;_; <3 I feel honored.)

Last edited by Leesers on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Darker than a moonless night

badfangirl wrote:
^w^ I'm so glad I made you're night. If I put myself up on the "Who Should I Cosplay Thread?" I am 100% sure Mia would be highly recommended due to my might bust (G's baby!). I still think it is a very cute thread and a great place to start for new cosplayers. We have several videos. There are several short ones where we took turns slapping each other's ass. There is also video of our etiquette skit for a local convention. We also recently entered the masquerade at Yaoi Con 2008 and won "Best Group Costume".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lveEa3sq0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89ISD6iZD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2izEtkL-d2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl_GfbHGv5g&feature=related

Oh hey, you're the crazy good Gant! Im actually really suprised to find out it was a crossplayer, hahaha. Damn good job

Then we'll see the real you.

KaZzu wrote:
badfangirl wrote:
^w^ I'm so glad I made you're night. If I put myself up on the "Who Should I Cosplay Thread?" I am 100% sure Mia would be highly recommended due to my might bust (G's baby!). I still think it is a very cute thread and a great place to start for new cosplayers. We have several videos. There are several short ones where we took turns slapping each other's ass. There is also video of our etiquette skit for a local convention. We also recently entered the masquerade at Yaoi Con 2008 and won "Best Group Costume".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lveEa3sq0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89ISD6iZD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2izEtkL-d2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl_GfbHGv5g&feature=related

Oh hey, you're the crazy good Gant! Im actually really suprised to find out it was a crossplayer, hahaha. Damn good job

Count me in as being really surprised too! It was really awesome work. :gant:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes,
so that we can find the way back to our path towards a brighter future."

:pealshock: Thank you KaZzu and SilverWind.
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010

There are no words to express how awesome your cosplays are, they're just agg so good D:

and impureimpulse, I completely love your Daryan Cresend cosplay , it's just so god damn amazing o:

Parking Lot Undresser

MaimJay wrote:
There are no words to express how awesome your cosplays are, they're just agg so good D:

and impureimpulse, I completely love your Daryan Cresend cosplay , it's just so god damn amazing o:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it. :pencil:

Have a silly pic:
Spoiler:

SHINing key~kayfaradaylove.

Location: sydney the land of the crap transport system RISE AND KILL~

me likes ema :sassy:

all you needs now is some chocolate snackoos and your all ready to go.
SHINee|B2ST|빅뱅i|U-KISS|2AM|4minute|2NE1|SNSD<3
"people who always eat instant noodles never die." taboo_neku

impureimpulse wrote:
MaimJay wrote:

Have a silly pic:
Spoiler:

Loving it :gant:

I liked girl cosplay who played Damon Gant and Larry she's just born to cosplay them. :edgy:
And, uh... Want to say that impureimpulse and Leesers are very pretty girls. :bellboy: Want to see more of your PW cosplays.
Sorry for my English.)

I'm all over that drift!

~{₱ʜʘ€₦ℓẍ ₩®¡ğɧ₮}~ wrote:

Dunno if you're referring to our Ema or Leesers, but our Ema does have snackoos. ;x They're not chocolate, but they're real karintou, and they are delicious. We're always stealing them from her.

impureimpulse wrote:

Have a silly pic:
Spoiler:

!!! :O Oh my god, your Daryan cosplay is AB-SO-LUTELY FABULOUS. I can't even imagine how you made that wig; it must have been insanely difficult. It turned out nothing short of amazing though. <3

~{₱ʜʘ€₦ℓẍ ₩®¡ğɧ₮}~ wrote:

Their Ema does have snackoos! <3 (I always remember this because a) their Ema is adorable and b) because you can see them in a photo that never fails to make me smile). Nothing beats an Ema >:O face for snackoo theft.

DarkenedWings wrote:
Dunno if you're referring to our Ema or Leesers, but our Ema does have snackoos. ;x They're not chocolate, but they're real karintou, and they are delicious. We're always stealing them from her.

I am sadly quite snackoo-less. ;_; My mom and I made a small munching amount for Otakon, but a four hour drive and mid-August Baltimore heat didn't let them fare too well. Although, while we were there an incredibly kind girl snagged my friends and I off the escalators and was like, "an Ema without snackoos! I must remedy this!" and gave us all some- it was so sweet of her. And I couldn't agree more, they really are delicious. o_o

I give love a bad name.

Awesome cosplays! :D

AAAAHHHHH I WANT THAT KLAVIER JACKET ; ;

Great work, keep it up. XD

You guys make me proud to be a fellow Sacramento-ian. Or whatever.

Ugh. Lawyers.

ummm...You guys are amazing and you gave me the motivation to finish my cosplay [as young Phoenix Wright of course =P] I hope you dont mind if I ask you a few questions!!:

What kind of makeup do you guys use? [like, cover up, mascara? and brand? XD]
How do you style the wigs and or were do you get them? I've never styled a wig before *newb*
Who takes all the pictures of you guys?
Do you just get together and do photoshoots, or is it only ay cons?
What kind of camera do you use to take the pictures? Just a regular digital camera one?

haha, sorry, I bet you get those questions a lot. ^^;; I would ask more but its bed time! hahahah......ha.......z_Z
Some of the best cosplays I've seen, srsly! =P Keep up the amazing work, cant wait to see more!
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
What kind of makeup do you guys use? [like, cover up, mascara? and brand? XD]

When we are at con we use Ben Nye (theater brand make up) for foundation, highlights & low lights (Von Karma's wrinkles) and other color accents (Franziska & Gant’s eyebrows). We also use liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner (that might just be me). For the female characters lipstick, mascara and blush are used.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
How do you style the wigs...

By trying and leaning from your failures. Don’t worry every one starts off not knowing what they are doing. Use the resources available to you and you will be off to a good start. I used many Cosplay.com wig forums as well as DarkenedWings and Impure_Impulse to help me learn how to style and color. I’m also attending cosmetology school which is a big help as well.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
...were do you get them?

1. Cosworx.com which has a decent selection of quality wigs and is great about mailing your order right away.
2. Amphigory.com which has a large selection of quality wigs however can take a little longer to get your order in the mail.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
Who takes all the pictures of you guys?

Normally DarkenedWings and Impure_Impulse.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
Do you just get together and do photoshoots, or is it only ay cons?

We’ve been meaning to get together and do a photo shoot but it just happen yet. So just convention photo shoots at this time.

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
What kind of camera do you use to take the pictures? Just a regular digital camera one?

Just a regular digital camera (Canon PowerShot I believe)

Thank you for your kind words (they are always inspiring to us). We should be posting more pictures soon! I'm glad that we've helped inspire you to finish your Young Phoenix (Nick!<3) and hopefully there will be more cosplays from where that came from!
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010

badfangirl wrote:

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
How do you style the wigs...

By trying and leaning from your failures. Don’t worry every one starts off not knowing what they are doing. Use the resources available to you and you will be off to a good start. I used many Cosplay.com wig forums as well as DarkenedWings and Impure_Impulse to help me learn how to style and color. I’m also attending cosmetology school which is a big help as well.

Cool I'm going to cosmetology school too to learn hair and wigs better
Impures wigs are cool too :3
I ended up making a wig tutorial because she asked me how I did my Daryan wig

suger_snake wrote:
Cool I'm going to cosmetology school too to learn hair and wigs better
Impures wigs are cool too :3
I ended up making a wig tutorial because she asked me how I did my Daryan wig

You're Daryan wig was very impressive. I remember seeing it my first time and my jaw dropping. Impure_Impulse has styled many of our wigs. It was only recently that I started doing my own (Gant).
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010

My wigs are what got me in to hair school
glad you liked my wig :haha:
i may end up doing a gant wig some day for a friend considering cosplaying gant

SonNeoKaku

I s**t myself after seeing that Gant... just wow!

That guy, ya know?

The hair. Ohhhh, the hair. I don't care about the costumes(though they are incredibly awesome), the hair is what made me fall in love with those cosplays. I mean, seriously! That must take forever to get them looking just right! On a related note, how do you get Apollo's hair to stay up? Wire? Invisible steel bars?

I'm all over that drift!

Kebbers wrote:
On a related note, how do you get Apollo's hair to stay up? Wire? Invisible steel bars?

Invisible steel bars.

Actually, no, in all seriousness, it's just a lot of hairspray, styling glue, patience, and a blowdryer. :odoroki:

SNK wrote:

Hahaha! You don't know how scary it was every time I saw myself in a mirror XD Thank you for the wow.
Planned:
Larry Butz, Retired 2010
Damon Gant, Retired 2010

That guy, ya know?

DarkenedWings wrote:
Kebbers wrote:
On a related note, how do you get Apollo's hair to stay up? Wire? Invisible steel bars?

Invisible steel bars.

Actually, no, in all seriousness, it's just a lot of hairspray, styling glue, patience, and a blowdryer. :odoroki:

Gah! I need only the patience, and then I, too, could have hair as tall as yours! :payne:

Ugh. Lawyers.

badfangirl wrote:
Thank you for your kind words (they are always inspiring to us). We should be posting more pictures soon! I'm glad that we've helped inspire you to finish your Young Phoenix (Nick!<3) and hopefully there will be more cosplays from where that came from!

Ben Nye...trial and error...awesome websites...got it! :notes: I still have a little to do on my Young Phoenix (of course Nick~!) cosplay. [the shoes, wig thats really it xD] I really wanna cosplay as Apollo but I told my self I would wait until I got my braces off...woo, 3 more years! T.T Maybe Lamiroir? Shiz, thats a lotta sewing which I dont know. Maybe Kristoph of Klavier would be fun....but so would Edgeworth*rant, mumble, crazy talk* You guys are very inspiring! Thanks so much! I know it must get troublesome to answer everyones questions [especially when they get repetative] ^^;;; M-mind if I ask one more? *shot*

How do you guys get everyone to pose for the picture and or take the picture the way you imagine/want it? with my friends this seems impossible xD;

I really can't wait to see all of the new pictures! ^__^
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

I'm all over that drift!

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
How do you guys get everyone to pose for the picture and or take the picture the way you imagine/want it?

We set it up as best we can and then take several pictures from several angles, then pick out the best ones. It takes patience and we have a few bloopers where people started laughing or broke our poses or something. Since I take a large majority of the pictures, we've learned through trial and error about which camera angles are flattering to who. It just takes patience, both on your part and on the part of your friends who need to hold still and pose through a few minutes of "Actually, can you turn your head this way just a little? And look off toward that building, not at me, okay, good..." while you snap photos.

As an example:

Here's me from a bad angle. I'm not talking about the angle of the photo itself, it's more about how I'm posed. Straight-on side views usually aren't a good idea, unless you're trying to recreate something or there's more going on in the picture. It's not interesting, and doesn't show off the costume at all. (No offense to Impure_Impulse, a lot of it is my fault for posing that way.)
Spoiler: Bad Angle

Here's a better angle. There's still some things about this photo that I'd like to change (i.e. my left leg looks a little weird there) but it's a big improvement over the other.
Spoiler: Better Angle

Some percentage of cosplay is good posing and good photography. If you can get your friends to hold still for long enough, just play around with it. Take lots of photos of the same pose, and pick out the best of them.

Last edited by DarkenedWings on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, just wondering, since you guys always do Ace Attorney at SacAnime (and I love you guys for it) I was wondering if you were going to do Gant and Daryan at the winter SacAnime?

Ugh. Lawyers.

DarkenedWings: My friend is almost done with her cosplay [Akito/Agito from Air Gear] so when we're both done I think we might try a serious photoshoot [for once] Thanks so much for the great advice, I'll be sure to try it! I really appreciate, truly. =]
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

I'm all over that drift!

Pink Princess wrote:
Hey, just wondering, since you guys always do Ace Attorney at SacAnime (and I love you guys for it) I was wondering if you were going to do Gant and Daryan at the winter SacAnime?

I've asked both of them about it, and it doesn't look like we'll be breaking those out for SacAnime again, sorry. :/ BadFangirl has yet to replace her Gant beard, and Impure_Impulse needs to do some fixing up on Daryan before we can wear it again. Plus, both of those costumes are a lot of work to put on, not to mention (especially in Daryan's case) they're not the best to be wearing during a convention as crowded as SacAnime. We'll definitely be busting them out again at some point, though. Fanime perhaps, or SakuraCon if we find ourselves up there/have the funds to go. :)

Anyway, here's a few more pictures I didn't put up in the first post. :)

Spoiler: Gant goes for a swim

Spoiler: Gant sees what you did there

Spoiler: Larry tries to help Phoenix with his tie

Spoiler: Daryan scares Godot

Spoiler: Klavier, from above

Spoiler: Kristoph carries Apollo

Spoiler: Kristoph, Apollo, and Klavier
With Imari-chan of cosplay.com as Klavier

Spoiler: Apollo presents Trucy's panties

Spoiler: Apollo objects

SonNeoKaku

badfangirl wrote:
SNK wrote:

Hahaha! You don't know how scary it was every time I saw myself in a mirror XD Thank you for the wow.

Well, no problem! Asides from that you OWE ME NEW PANTS!!!

Meh, it was epic anyway :gant-clap:
Re: Cauterized Cosplay's AA Photo Thread (Now updated!)Topic%20Title

Ugh. Lawyers.

those pictures are amazing! Haha, Gant finally got a swim in! I like the one where Larry is trying to help Phoenix with his tie.

Great job guys! Seriously! :gant-clap: Cant wait for any more pictures! Good luck with all your upcoming cosplays [cant wait to see those too! x3]
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

DarkenedWings wrote:
I've asked both of them about it, and it doesn't look like we'll be breaking those out for SacAnime again, sorry. :/ BadFangirl has yet to replace her Gant beard, and Impure_Impulse needs to do some fixing up on Daryan before we can wear it again. Plus, both of those costumes are a lot of work to put on, not to mention (especially in Daryan's case) they're not the best to be wearing during a convention as crowded as SacAnime. We'll definitely be busting them out again at some point, though. Fanime perhaps, or SakuraCon if we find ourselves up there/have the funds to go. :)

I know what you mean. I'm never going to bring a big prop (like Kalina Ann) to SacAnime because it's WAY too crowded.

But oh well, Fanime's my main con anyway, I just go to SacAnime since I live in Sacramento. So, I might see you at the Fanime gathering then!

I'm all over that drift!

Pink Princess wrote:
I know what you mean. I'm never going to bring a big prop (like Kalina Ann) to SacAnime because it's WAY too crowded.

But oh well, Fanime's my main con anyway, I just go to SacAnime since I live in Sacramento. So, I might see you at the Fanime gathering then!

We'll still be at SacAnime, I think. I might not be (I'll be moving soon), but the others will. Depending on how many days we go, we might break out the AA stuff for one day, but I think on Saturday we were going to be indulging ourselves with some Axis Powers Hetalia cosplay. :x
Page 1 of 2 [ 51 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay