Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 2 of 2[ 50 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Ace Attorney Investigations CosplayTopic%20Title

Stfu or gtfo. Kthnx.

I have a Shih-na cosplay in progress. I was planning on finishing the dress today... until unfortunate things happened that led to the dress being ruined. I have to buy new, higher quality fabric now and start over. I am very frustrated with it all. :/

I have some WIP pictures that show off my wig and whatnot, though. c:

Spoiler: Shih-na WIP

I'll probably be getting new shades eventually.

Pickles

A friend and I were going to cosplay as Edgeworth and Proto Badger (she was going to hit me with her sword and drag me around by my leg) but she ended up with more important things that weekend, so we never made the costumes

Come check out my sprites! :odoroki:
So I heard you like cosplay?
I've got an idea that's to DIE for...let's do the chicken dance!

Ace Student Sutekh

I know one cosplay I want to do for Otakon next year: Shi-Long Lang.

I probably need to start around now to give myself 10-11 months to make it (since I am relatively new to cosplaying) so I have enough time for trial and error. Unfortunately I have not found much in terms of official art so the patterns on the jacket and pants (especially the pattern on the jacket) will be more touch and go. If anyone has any advice (for any part of the costume minus the wig; that I will focus on later) I would appreciate it if you could PM me.

Edit: No I do not mind people sharing my album. I couldn't ask for more. My friend's sister did Calisto at Otakon but wasn't really there for the second photo shoot after we resumed after the evacuation. In case people haven't realized it I was the Phoenix Wright at Otakon with the smaller OBJECTION! sign (it was small since I did it by hand).

Gameroninmaster wrote:

I probably need to start around now to give myself 10-11 months to make it (since I am relatively new to cosplaying) so I have enough time for trial and error. Unfortunately I have not found much in terms of official art so the patterns on the jacket and pants (especially the pattern on the jacket) will be more touch and go. If anyone has any advice (for any part of the costume minus the wig; that I will focus on later) I would appreciate it if you could PM me.

Edit: No I do not mind people sharing my album. I couldn't ask for more. My friend's sister did Calisto at Otakon but wasn't really there for the second photo shoot after we resumed after the evacuation. In case people haven't realized it I was the Phoenix Wright at Otakon with the smaller OBJECTION! sign (it was small since I did it by hand).

Wow, by hand? Crazy! Good luck with your costume. I should be you Shih-na so we can continue this crazy stalking that I did as Maya :sillytrucy:

My friend is thinking of being Valant next year, but I'm not entire sure of how to get that costume started.

Ace Student Sutekh

Disastergurl311 wrote:
Gameroninmaster wrote:

Wow, by hand? Crazy! Good luck with your costume. I should be you Shih-na so we can continue this crazy stalking that I did as Maya :sillytrucy:

My friend is thinking of being Valant next year, but I'm not entire sure of how to get that costume started.

I still can't believe I didn't notice you. I am usually so paranoid that I am constantly looking over my shoulder. Oh well I can't complain I laughed so hard when I saw the pics and even now I can't look at them without smiling. :redd:

To be fair I have no idea how I am going to start the costume. Right now the costume is in limbo. School and work is taking up almost all my time now. :edgeworth:

I hope to make Otakon next year, but I will be at AWA this weekend as Edgey on Friday!My boyfriend will be Gumshoe and my friend Yoko is Franziska. ^^

Hopefully this time we'll get Gumshoe's tape on the right side and Franny will have her poof sleeves by then. :edgy:

"For Great Science!"

linkinspirit wrote:
Hopefully this time we'll get Gumshoe's tape on the right side and Franny will have her poof sleeves by then. :edgy:

Wow, you guys look great! :D I actually don't mind her without the poofy sleeves. I usually get railed on this by cranky "l33t" cosplayers, but often if there is a minor design aspect of a character I don't prefer, I have no problem changing it to my liking. But that's just me.

Tofu

Oh gosh you guys I'm so sorry I'm so inactive on these forums. I always forget... .___.; I will not be making it to Youmacon, so no Shiina for that; and I'm not entirely sure if I'll have her at Ohayocon. I need to finally finish my Wocky Kitaki cosplay that's been sitting around for a year! But I will wear Shiina again! I just need to get some good sunglasses and re-do the gloves and I'll be good to go! I also may make Jacques Portsman sometime in the future, haha~

Now for comment replies!

fatalfeline - Thank you very much! <3

Disastergurl311 - Aaaahh thank you so much! xD I actually found this on Flickr awhile back (obviously, seeing as I commented aha), but thank you for uploading it!

Phailure123 - Did you finish your Shih-na cosplay? If not and you want some help, I'll do my best to help you out!

linkinspirit - *W* You make a fantastic Edgeworth!! Wow! Your friends are fantastic as well! I love your Franzi's wig color.

Stfu or gtfo. Kthnx.

Holy crap the forums live again.

I-I actually did finish the cosplay. I wore it for the first time at Sakura-con '11.

I'll just leave these here:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 3hj5pp.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 3hj3h6.jpg

Deception&&contradiction

My team and I have been cosplaying Ace Attorney Investigations last year.
I'm Young edgeworth and have Gumshoe and Ema.
We did a performance so will post it up soon.. :will:
Page 2 of 2 [ 50 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay