Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

My Otakon 2010 Phoenix Wright CosplayTopic%20Title

Ace Student Sutekh

I attended Otakon 2010 and was present as Phoenix Wright all three days and had a great time.
(I couldn't believe how many people knew who I was supposed to be and how many people wanted a picture :phoenix: )
Here are some pics of me. All my Otakon 2010 photos can be found here:
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab331/KaitoKIDLotus1990/Otakon%202010%20Cosplay/

Spoiler:

A small head's up. The vast majority of the photos that I took were either from the Phoenix Wright or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Photo Shoot there are a few random shots in the too (FFX, Street Fighter, Legend of Zelda, etc).
Re: My Otakon 2010 Phoenix Wright CosplayTopic%20Title

lame alert

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!! :) :godot: :phoenix: :maya: i love it!! :)
is it me, or is there loads of apollos and like no gavins in the pictures? :yuusaku: :larry:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

Turn on your lovelight.

It's pretty good. :will:

But,I think your attorney badge is kinda big.
Signature made by Midnight Jasper

A rose with thorns~

Location: Heaven does not want me and hell is afraid ill take over. So WHERE am I?

i went as dahlia. i dont know where to find a good pic though... i got my pic taken a million times but i cant find one anywhere.... :chinami:

btw i saw phoenix wandering around on saturday night of otakon and i yelled "phoenix!" i think that was you :edgy:

also i was the dahlia with the bottle necklace. i was the shortest dahlia with the awsome umbrella and i was flipping my hair lol :delilah-hair:

edit:yay i found one! lol gumshoe trying to hand me a bottle of coldkiller x http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab33 ... IM1867.jpg :will:
A Rose With Thorns~

Ace Student Sutekh

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:
i went as dahlia. i dont know where to find a good pic though... i got my pic taken a million times but i cant find one anywhere.... :chinami:

btw i saw phoenix wandering around on saturday night of otakon and i yelled "phoenix!" i think that was you :edgy:

also i was the dahlia with the bottle necklace. i was the shortest dahlia with the awsome umbrella and i was flipping my hair lol :delilah-hair:

edit:yay i found one! lol gumshoe trying to hand me a bottle of coldkiller x http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab33 ... IM1867.jpg :will:

Yeah...that was probably me. Glad to see you found a pic from my site. That was the point of it.
I had a similar experience. On Friday I don't think I would be exaggerating if I said I had 50 people ask me for a photo. And even during the photo shoot I missed some shots. I missed the one of me groping an Edgeworth (I thought a friend was there taking a pic of it). Currently I remember on the second day either the Diego or Godot placed their mug on top of my head during the group shot (I think it was that anyway) and haven't found it. Oh well.

A rose with thorns~

Location: Heaven does not want me and hell is afraid ill take over. So WHERE am I?

Gameroninmaster wrote:

Yeah...that was probably me. Glad to see you found a pic from my site. That was the point of it.
I had a similar experience. On Friday I don't think I would be exaggerating if I said I had 50 people ask me for a photo. And even during the photo shoot I missed some shots. I missed the one of me groping an Edgeworth (I thought a friend was there taking a pic of it). Currently I remember on the second day either the Diego or Godot placed their mug on top of my head during the group shot (I think it was that anyway) and haven't found it. Oh well.

it feels like i just stole itO.O

i dont blame them. your costume was my fave of all of the the phoenix costumes ive seen and you were amazing at doing his hair

aw well if i i see it ill tell u :)........weird.....feels like im supose to make a joke with the name trite in it.....

btw are you going to animefest in ny?......Im starting to sound like a creepy stalkerO.o
A Rose With Thorns~

Ace Student Sutekh

Subject: My Otakon 2010 Phoenix Wright Cosplay

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:
Gameroninmaster wrote:

it feels like i just stole itO.O

i dont blame them. your costume was my fave of all of the the phoenix costumes ive seen and you were amazing at doing his hair

aw well if i i see it ill tell u :)........weird.....feels like im supose to make a joke with the name trite in it.....

btw are you going to animefest in ny?......Im starting to sound like a creepy stalkerO.o

It is so strange so many people have said they liked my costume more than the other Phoenix's even though I didn't really think so (I guess I am just hard on myself). I have my twin sister to thank for the hair. She spent 2 hours with me styling my hair the Thursday night before Otakon...although she was messing around in the beginning (she was styling it like some characters from the series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure).

Regarding NYAF the short answer is yes!!! I have every intention of attended once again as Phoenix (I do want to make a better, and larger, sign; foam board instead of posterboard and get an oversized print out rather than printing out multiple pages where I had to remove the margins, color in the black and the darker red).

The only other definite plans I have are attending Otakon next year. Currently I have two cosplays in mind. One from a different series and Shi-Long Lang from Investigations. I really need to start on Lang soon (I have almost no skills when it comes to making costumes so I need time so I can afford to mess up).

And don't worry about asking questions...you would have to ask me a lot more than this before I would feel like I am being stalked.

Founder of Ichimonai

Very nice. Cosplaying as Phoenix was a good decision. You look a lot like him. :phoenix:

A rose with thorns~

Gameroninmaster wrote:
It is so strange so many people have said they liked my costume more than the other Phoenix's even though I didn't really think so (I guess I am just hard on myself). I have my twin sister to thank for the hair. She spent 2 hours with me styling my hair the Thursday night before Otakon...although she was messing around in the beginning (she was styling it like some characters from the series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure).

Regarding NYAF the short answer is yes!!! I have every intention of attended once again as Phoenix (I do want to make a better, and larger, sign; foam board instead of posterboard and get an oversized print out rather than printing out multiple pages where I had to remove the margins, color in the black and the darker red).

The only other definite plans I have are attending Otakon next year. Currently I have two cosplays in mind. One from a different series and Shi-Long Lang from Investigations. I really need to start on Lang soon (I have almost no skills when it comes to making costumes so I need time so I can afford to mess up).

And don't worry about asking questions...you would have to ask me a lot more than this before I would feel like I am being stalked.

Aww that was nice of her :edgy: hmm and I keep on hearing the name Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.........

You sound excited :will: i was thinking of making a take that sign for nyaf but im already gonna be holding a whip and i hate carrying stuff so yeah...^^; my hands are already gonna be full from buying a bunch of stuff... btw hmm i was always wondering how people got it so big but i never really took a close look at the signs...

hmm i havent finnished aai but im on the last case but im stuck...... im after the part where
Spoiler: aai case 5
he accuses franzy of murder
but i still think hes awsome^^ i have a feeling youll do a good job making the costume:D

good cause im not a stalker. never will be. :uramidn:
A Rose With Thorns~

Ace Student Sutekh

Let's hope I can do it justice. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that my costume making skills are really very close to non-existent...at least when it comes to the actual clothes; accessories like say Lang belt buckle is something I could probably do well (assuming I give myself a decent amount of time; which I probably will.)

A rose with thorns~

*giggle* justice...... (i feel like calisto yew)

the belt looks a little hard. well if i were doing it.... all im good at is gluing and sewing stuff. if i have to cut fabric.... well..... you get the idea. the shoes look like the hardest part for some reason. the jeans sorta look easy except for some parts of the pattern...
Even if your as bad as you say i still think you could pull it off with all the time you have. you should probably focus on one small bit of the costume at a time cause you have a fair amount of time. if you force urself to make it on some days it wont turn out too well and youll probably get frustrated. hehe i feel like oldbag, nagging you and rambling on and on. : raygun :
A Rose With Thorns~

Ace Student Sutekh

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:
*giggle* justice...... (i feel like calisto yew)

the belt looks a little hard. well if i were doing it.... all im good at is gluing and sewing stuff. if i have to cut fabric.... well..... you get the idea. the shoes look like the hardest part for some reason. the jeans sorta look easy except for some parts of the pattern...
Even if your as bad as you say i still think you could pull it off with all the time you have. you should probably focus on one small bit of the costume at a time cause you have a fair amount of time. if you force urself to make it on some days it wont turn out too well and youll probably get frustrated. hehe i feel like oldbag, nagging you and rambling on and on. : raygun :

Yeah I got a nice chuckle when I typed Justice :odoroki:
The only issue I have is I don't know when I will have time to make it as my schedule is pretty packed. Maybe once things calm down I will find time. I also can't figure out when I will get a chance to go shopping for the first few things I will need. :sadshoe:

A rose with thorns~

Gameroninmaster wrote:
Yeah I got a nice chuckle when I typed Justice :odoroki:
The only issue I have is I don't know when I will have time to make it as my schedule is pretty packed. Maybe once things calm down I will find time. I also can't figure out when I will get a chance to go shopping for the first few things I will need. :sadshoe:

lol~
hmm im not sure what to say then cause im getting into the same situation with my franzy costume......hmm.............ive got nothing to say...... sorry
A Rose With Thorns~

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:

I have a few pictures of you! There was a cute one of you putting "sugar" in Diego's mug. I did upload some pics on my Flickr, feel free to browse.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/luxbylex/sets/72157624633659826/

A rose with thorns~

awsome! you got some pretty good pics!
A Rose With Thorns~
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay