Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 1 of 1[ 20 posts ]

Me as Maya and Dahlia (UPDATE: +Trucy!)Topic%20Title

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

I cosplayed Dahlia Hawthorne :delilah-hair: at MaConvention 2010 (Austria) and Maya Fey :maya: at AniNite 2010 (also Austria).

I thought I might show the pics.
I did everything myself, but failed at styling the Dahlia wig. :chinami:

Maya:
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/cosplay ... d%3D263713

(Yes, that's the Nostalgia Critic on the 5th photo. I got his autograph there)
(Yes, I also know that I smile like a retard when I'm excited. :larry2: )

Dahlia:
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/cosplay ... d%3D263713

Even though that the chance is slim that I'm finding anyone here, I am currently searching for Austrian Ace Attorney Cosplayers, who'd like to roam a convention next year with me as a group. I already found myself a Phoenix and a Kay Faraday... I'm currently hoping for a Miles Edgeworth :edgy: to join in, so we'd at least have two Protagonist-sidekick duos.

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Last edited by Neni on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Me as Maya and DahliaTopic%20Title

smile

I can't see them, if you want to post the images, just put [img]image%20URL%20here[/img]

sparkleranger78 wrote:
I can't see them, if you want to post the images, just put [img]image%20URL%20here[/img]

The problem is that the pictures are from my Cosplay Galleries on Animexx.de, which permitts hotlinking of images and almost none of them are made by me (except for the really crappy ones), so I have no right to seperately upload them on a webspace. :larry:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Neni wrote:

The problem is that the pictures are from my Cosplay Galleries on Animexx.de, which permitts hotlinking of images and almost none of them are made by me (except for the really crappy ones), so I have no right to seperately upload them on a webspace. :larry:

Maybe you could upload the gallery on to cosplay.com?
Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!

Founder of Ichimonai

Well done. I like the outfits. Maya fits you better though. It's your face, I think. You got a Maya face. :phoenix:

Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:
Neni wrote:

Maybe you could upload the gallery on to cosplay.com?

That still leaves the problem that the photos are not mine and I don't want to get trouble with the nice people who took them... T-T

Though I'm quite sure that Evil-Siren would let me upload the pics she made seperately... she's that nice of a person. Hm...

Potestas wrote:
Well done. I like the outfits. Maya fits you better though. It's your face, I think. You got a Maya face. :phoenix:

True. That's why I did the Maya Cosplay after finishing the Dahlia one. :maya: She just fit me better. Built and Personality-wise. ^^

But I like all the Feys.
:wave: :pearl-blush: :delilah-hair: :elise: :Bikini: :youngmia: :mia: :ayame: :magatama-spin:
I would cosplay them all, if I had the time and the money.
Well, except Morgan. :morgan:
Brrr... X-X

猿がまねるようだぜ

Nice Maya cosplay :maya: I agree that it fits you better than Dahlia :delilah-hair: your are a more jolly person it seems :phoenix:
Yeah, animexx is troublesome for not (registered) users but most of the gallery owners are nice and give permission for the photos just PM them if you want to re-upload them.
Spoiler:
Hah, and once again my theory is proved that most of the german-speaking anime and manga community is linked to animexx *sorry for off topic*

Catch him if you can! [or visit my sprites]

lady with an axe

Great cosplays! I also think that you look more like Maya, but both costumes are cool.
Also, I'm soo jealous of the fact that you met Nostalgia Critic! :edgy:
“Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, 'cos there's bugger all down here on Earth.”

These are really great! Maya suits you the best I think, and it was totally awesome that you got to meet the Nostalgia Critic :D

Or just Mipe for short

I love your Maya cosplay! As someone with major trouble with styling wigs, I am impressed with yours. :maya:

Everybody, thank you so~ much! :maya:

There are new pics in the cosplay galleries now, including pictures of me wearing a Dahlia Wig which actually HAS the braids (YEAY!) and no fringe (DOUBLE YAY!)

Also, ever wanted to see a Maya-Cosplayer doing the Caramel-Dansen, trying to stay In-Character? SEARCH NO FURTHER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPMZATzsEw

3 minutes into the video, it starts. Before that, there's a Cosplay Preformance by the contest's last group... in German. But after that, it's pure Caramel-Dansen Goodness.

And yes, I actually act as hyperactive as that on conventions.

:)

Nostalgia Critic will remember it so you don't have to. :)

Really nice costumes.

I feel violated... and crispy...

Neni! Your Dahlia cosplay looks GREAT. Really accurate, right down to the shoes! Nice work! =D
I know who Apollo's real father is, and I have evidence...
Spriters needed for fanmade GS5! It's gonna be BIG!
Re: Me as Maya and Dahlia(Update: Trucy!!)Topic%20Title

Me as Trucy Wright, photos made by my sister in our garden!

Re: Me as Maya and Dahlia (UPDATE: +Trucy!)Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Oh lord we have almost a full sprite set for Reallife!Trucy now XD

Needs Mr Hat but yeah looks lovely specially the Maya one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:

Thanks! I consider Maya and Trucy the pinnacle of my Cosplay Work so far! And yeah, I tried to get pics of all of Trucy's expressions. I derped up with a few, but I think I got the majority about right~! I am thinking about using them as Reaction Images on Tumblr!

I couldn't figure out a way to make a durable Mr. Hat that would be portable enough to take on conventions, so I left him out. ^^; I, however, *do* have a set of Magic Panties, fashioned after the evidence in the game. I just didn't take any pictures with them during today's shooting. ^^;

Gettin' Old!

Neni wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Thanks! I consider Maya and Trucy the pinnacle of my Cosplay Work so far! And yeah, I tried to get pics of all of Trucy's expressions. I derped up with a few, but I think I got the majority about right~! I am thinking about using them as Reaction Images on Tumblr!

I couldn't figure out a way to make a durable Mr. Hat that would be portable enough to take on conventions, so I left him out. ^^; I, however, *do* have a set of Magic Panties, fashioned after the evidence in the game. I just didn't take any pictures with them during today's shooting. ^^;

Err....that's.......well....I was going to make a joke about how I don't recall Trucy using a cane but I figure it's a more appropriate prop than magic panties but you've gone ahead and shown me XD.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

Neni wrote:
I, however, *do* have a set of Magic Panties, fashioned after the evidence in the game. I just didn't take any pictures with them during today's shooting. ^^;

I thought it looked great, but after reading this, I give it a 0/10 instead.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
Neni wrote:
I, however, *do* have a set of Magic Panties, fashioned after the evidence in the game. I just didn't take any pictures with them during today's shooting. ^^;

I thought it looked great, but after reading this, I give it a 0/10 instead.

*sigh* It seems that once more, people have come only to see my panties~! :minuki:

This is an old photo from last year, before I fixed the costume up completly, but those are the only pictures of the Magic Panties that I took. X'D

Pierre wrote:
Neni wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Err....that's.......well....I was going to make a joke about how I don't recall Trucy using a cane but I figure it's a more appropriate prop than magic panties but you've gone ahead and shown me XD.

Oh, Trucy does have a cane!

Official Art says so!

(Kazuya Nuri once mentioned that Trucy was planned to have many more sprite animations than she has now, many of them showing her preforming tricks with her props, but they were cut due to space and time constraints. Apparently, many of her animations would have been longer even than Klavier's airguitar.)

Gettin' Old!

Damn that would've been amazing to have some awesome long animations just like the airguitar.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay