Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

Anime North 2015
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30987
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Marc [ Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Anime North 2015

Anyone here doing cosplays for AN 2015?

I plan to be Feenie for one day. :cough:

Author:  Misokrattz [ Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anime North 2015

<3 <3!!! OH I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! I Plan on being Klavier Gavin, :klavier: and My friend is also being AA characters~

Were you the Feenie I saw last year? I saw one during this gameshow Panel, I think it was called Maru Batsu :pearl:

But this year, I'm opening a new AA Panel where there will be a live trial acted out, I hope you'll check it out once it's all set up. :edgey:

Author:  Marc [ Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anime North 2015

Misokrattz wrote:
<3 <3!!! OH I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! I Plan on being Klavier Gavin, :klavier: and My friend is also being AA characters~

Were you the Feenie I saw last year? I saw one during this gameshow Panel, I think it was called Maru Batsu :pearl:

But this year, I'm opening a new AA Panel where there will be a live trial acted out, I hope you'll check it out once it's all set up. :edgey:


Yes, I was Feenie. There was an AA Panel that a Franziska cosplayer hosted. Were you at that one? :phoenix:

Author:  Marc [ Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anime North 2015

Also, I have a group on Facebook if anyone wants to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/813208368692920/ :phoenix:

Author:  Misokrattz [ Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anime North 2015

Marc wrote:
There was an AA Panel that a Franziska cosplayer hosted. Were you at that one? :phoenix:


Aww, Nooo I wasn't at that panel!! :larry: Shoot, I missed it! Was it a trial panel? Or was it one discussing the series? I'll make sure to attend it this year though!

I'm super excited for Anime North this year because I got all my friends into Ace Attorney~ :godot: I can tell it's gunna be a really great year! ( As long as the weather holds up ofcourse. :adrian: I think it was 2 years ago, it was SO WINDY it made it hard to wear my cosplay because it kept knocking my hat right off my head :beef: )

Author:  Marc [ Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anime North 2015

Misokrattz wrote:
Marc wrote:
There was an AA Panel that a Franziska cosplayer hosted. Were you at that one? :phoenix:


Aww, Nooo I wasn't at that panel!! :larry: Shoot, I missed it! Was it a trial panel? Or was it one discussing the series? I'll make sure to attend it this year though!

I'm super excited for Anime North this year because I got all my friends into Ace Attorney~ :godot: I can tell it's gunna be a really great year! ( As long as the weather holds up ofcourse. :adrian: I think it was 2 years ago, it was SO WINDY it made it hard to wear my cosplay because it kept knocking my hat right off my head :beef: )


It was discussing the series. And that's awesome you'll be able to make it! :phoenix:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/